Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 27

I regained consciousness slowly. I started to remember what happened when Agnes came in and ran to me. Tears were running down her cheeks as she leaned over and kissed me lips gently. I could tell she wanted to hug me tightly but was holding back. I smiled at her slowly. Hoarsely, I asked, “How bad is it?”

Dad said, “He hit you in your right side almost nicking a lung. You should be okay after a while.”

I looked to my right and saw Carl with his arm in a sling. I looked puzzled. Dad resumed, “Carl went after him when he ran and took him down. He was shot in the arm. By then, the police arrived and Larry was killed in a shootout with them just outside the front door of the hotel.

“You will be here for another day while you’re watched. The surgeon was and is concerned about your lung. Rehab won’t be fun butt you should return to full strength.”

I nodded. I looked at Agnes. “What about the wedding?”

“Eric, the wedding can wait or we’ll have it here.”

I smiled slowly. “Most everyone is here. Let’s have it here. Agnes, I want to be married and to you. I love you.”

It took an hour or so but everyone gathered. I was wheeled into the chapel and was admonished by a doctor and two nurses to take things easy. Dad was on the phone and managed to cancel the honeymoon with only a minimal fee. In a quiet moment, he told me and Mister Stover that the two of them would reschedule it for spring break.

The preacher had come with Agnes and her parents. Her brothers were there, too. Aaron drove her home to change with her mother’s help into her wedding dress. When they returned, we were ready. The chapel didn’t have much of an aisle but Mister Stover walked my beautiful lady down it to me. Once there, we held hands and recited our vows. We exchanged my grandparents’ wedding rings. We were pronounced husband and wife. We had additional guests from the hospital staff.

We were announced as man and wife. Jimmy pushed my chair as went out down the aisle of the chapel. Missus Stover had brought much of the reception food to the hospital. We stayed and celebrated. Finally, I said, “Missus Daniels, I think it time to depart though I’m unable to go far.”

Agnes smiled. “The hospital staff fixed us up. We have a special room and won’t be bothered.” She grinned. “I’m driving this time.” She got behind my chair and rolled me to a room. Once inside, she helped me remove my few clothes and get me in the bed. She then stood and, as I watched, removed her dress and all the underclothing. Naked and smiling, she came to our bed.

It was good. It was all good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.