Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 23

Very soon, Agnes came through the bathroom and slithered into my bed. We spent some time kissing before composing ourselves for sleep. We slept until early morning when she got up and went to her bed. About twenty minutes later, I got out of bed, cleaned up, and dressed. I went into the kitchen and started coffee.

Within a minute, I was joined by Agnes and Jimmy. Jimmy asked, “How do you sleep at the college?”

Agnes responded, “It’s lonely. I want to have my Viking with me at all times.” She looked at him hard. “Jimmy, I will be a virgin when we marry. That’s always been my plan and I haven’t changed it. Eric is on board with that.” I nodded.

Jimmy blushed. He didn’t say anything more. We heard noises as Aaron and Agnes’ parents entered the kitchen. The coffee had just finished dripping and I poured cups for everyone.

Agnes’ mother and Agnes stood and began breakfast preparations. I helped as did Aaron. Her dad and Jimmy would just be in the way. Really, I was but Agnes and I enjoyed the touching and the working together. Everything was completed and served. After a blessing, we ate. It was all good.

When we finished, Agnes had chores for us to do. Included in her list was our first meeting with Pastor Templeton. He talked with us together. He was glad for Agnes but admitted to some concern at the speed at which we were moving. Agnes responded, “I know it seems quick to anyone on the outside, even our parents. However, we spend most of our days together from just before breakfast until time to separate to go to our beds each night. We even have two classes together and one other that is identical. We study together. All in all, it’s worked out well. We have found much that we like in common including our planned future. We’re both merit scholars and scholarship athletes. When you think about it, it makes sense.”

He nodded. We completed our first session with some reading for the next session. After praying with him, we left. Agnes directed me to the town square.

“Park in front of the feed store, Eric.” I pulled into a parking space and cut the motor. I got out and walked around the wagon to hand Agnes out. She looked lovely in slacks and a light sweater. Holding hands, we walked into the feed store.

It was a warm, friendly place and Agnes knew many of the people shopping inside. After greeting and talking a bit, she guided me to a clothing section. She picked out a “John Deere” green ball hat. After adjusting it, it fit well on my head. She said, “When we’re here, you’ll wear that hat. It can stay in the back seat of your wagon otherwise.” She grinned.

I grinned back. “Okay, dear.”

I paid for the hat and put it on. I saw myself in a window. I said, “It goes with my hair real well.” Agnes chuckled.

Holding hands, we toured the square. There were no disturbances this time. We returned to my wagon. Alice smiled. “Eric, take me home. I want to be kissed and held. That’s not entirely appropriate while on the square.”

“Our pleasure, dear lady.”

I drove us to the farm. I came around to help Agnes out. She plastered her body to mine kissing me long and hard. I helped. Her mother caught us. We came up for air. She said, “I may have to let Jim see that. We might have another baby.” She laughed. We blushed. We also walked into the kitchen with our arms around each other. Missus Stover said, “I want you two to help finish fixing dinner. Is that a new hat, Eric?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Agnes picked it out for me. She told me to wear it when here. I might wear it around school, too.”

Agnes grinned. Her mother smiled. “Maybe she should get you one that reads, ‘Engaged.’”

“I would wear it gladly everywhere.”

Her mother grinned and said, “That’s good.

“Yes, I appreciate her love. I’m proud to be claimed by her.”

Agnes grinned. “You didn’t have any problem with me wearing your ring, my Viking. For our wedding, I think I’ll have you wear a tunic with a big axe and a helmet with a horn on each side.”

Her mother laughed nodding. “That sounds good if the tunic’s short enough.”

Agnes was laughing but managed to gasp out, “And he won’t wear anything under that tunic either.” I blushed. Her mother pointed at Agnes and then she blushed.

We helped with dinner and managed to rub against each other a lot in the process. When Mister Stover, Jimmy, and Aaron came inside, our faces were both flushed. After the blessing, we ate a good meal.

After the meal, Agnes said, “Come on, my Viking. Let’s go for a walk.”

“Sure.” On the way out, I grabbed my hat. Once my new hat was on, we held hands as we walked.

“Agnes, where are we going?”

“We’re going to walk out in the fields. I want you to see some of the farm and be alone with you.”

I nodded. “Okay.” We walked.

We walked through a field and then came to a fence line with a gate. We went through closing the gate behind us. After a bit, we came to a big creek or small river. “Eric, we’re still on Dad’s farm on this side of the creek. The other side is a neighbor and friend of his. My brothers and I would swim in the creek with his daughters and sons.”

I grinned. “Skinny dipping?”

“No.” She lightly punched my arm. “We were too young for anything to be going on anyway. One of his daughters was older than I am and is now married. One of the other sons works the farm and another goes to college. A Younger daughter is in the same class as Aaron. They don’t date each other though I’m not sure why not. They’re all nice folks.”

“Why tell me this, Agnes?”

“I want you to get a flavor of my life before a Viking came into my life and mixed it all up.” She grinned. “I’m not complaining though. He’s a good Viking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.