Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 18

Things were quiet. We had a light supper and everyone then loaded up for the football field. I rode in back with Agnes and Aaron using the backseat of Mister Stover’s big pickup. I had my arm around Agnes. We didn’t make out.

Small town high school football games in the south are fun even if you don’t know anything about the teams. The communities get into the spirit of the competition. Everyone who is local knows everyone else. You easily can get included. Since I was with the Stover family, I was “adopted” into the community. Agnes took me around to meet people. She held on to my arm and hand constantly making it obvious that she was laying claim to “her Viking.” She also looked hotter than a firecracker. There were a number of late teen females in and freshly out of high school. She managed to parade me in front of most of them. We did spend time with two before joining her parents. Carol and Debbie were friends from high school home for the weekend from their colleges. Though nice looking, I thought they really didn’t compare to my lady.

There was a third but I met Suzanne Little when we rejoined her parents. She was a cheerleader and Jimmy’s girl. Very good looking and smart according to Agnes, she was cheerful and at ease with Mister and Missus Stover. She left to cheer and we sat back to enjoy the game. Jimmy, it turned out, is the star running back. He did well, running for two touchdowns and catching a pass for a third. The home team won. Aaron would take his place next year after Jimmy’s graduation. He played some and did well.

We had a great time and went for pizza after the game. It was really good pizza though I noticed that we had a lot of traffic by our table. I felt under scrutiny. I noticed that Agnes came in for at least her share of stares. I just lay low letting my lady take the lead and being proud to be claimed by her as her own. We finished our late meals and headed back to the farm.

Once there, Agnes took me into the living room and sat me on the sofa. She was beside me as close as you can sit. Jimmy had brought his girl home. Aaron didn’t have a steady though it appeared a few were interested in applying for that position. I just held Agnes and enjoyed the sensation of her next to me. Very soon, her parents went to bed followed by Aaron in a few minutes. Jimmy took Suzanne home. Very softly, Agnes said, “It’s time for us to go to bed, my Viking.” I just nodded and let her lead me down the hall. At her door, we stopped and kissed for a long, long time. She went in her room with a smile closing the door behind her. I went on to my room. I entered and closed the door. I stripped down and put on my sleeping boxers and a tee shirt. I pulled the covers back and lay down composing my body to sleep.

A few minutes later, I saw a pale figure enter my room from the bathroom. It was Agnes and, if she wasn’t naked, she was close! “Move over, Eric.” I moved over to give her room. She crawled into bed and I saw that she was naked! She whispered again, “Eric, you’re wearing too much.” I was a little shocked but pulled the shirt over my head and pushed my boxers off dropping both items by the bed on the floor.

“Agnes, what’s up? This wasn’t my plan.”

“No, Eric. It is my plan. I don’t want to do more than for us to just hold each other but I want that.”

“Agnes, you are beautiful. I don’t know if I can resist you and don’t want to have to. We haven’t talked about this. You have said you wanted to be a virgin when you married. This mode of dress doesn’t lead to that.”

“I know. If you really think you need them, you can put your sleep clothes back on. If you insist, I’ll go put mine on and come back.”

“Beautiful lady, that would be best. I love you and want to keep us right.”

“Okay. Kiss me but I will return.”

I kissed her and felt her body. I found out that her body was very firm and that she shaved everything below the neck! She grabbed me and I think was gratified with my size though I was nothing special. After a moment, she left the bed.

I quietly got out and pulled my boxers and tee shirt back on. I got back in bed just a moment before Agnes returned. She was wearing what I thought was a shorty sleep set. When I put my arm around her, it had ridden up and I felt bare skin along her lower back. Her legs were bare where they touched mine. We kissed some more before settling into position to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.