Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

I had just finished changing when Carl entered without knocking. “I had hoped to interrupt something with Agnes.”

“She hasn’t been here. I’m going t meet her in the common room of her dorm so we can study together. We didn’t get much time for that since my parents were here all weekend.”

“Dude! I bet that cramped your style!”

“Actually, no. I don’t have much style to cramp anyway.” As we were talking, I was changing into more casual clothes. “We haven’t been in her room either. F-Y-I.”

I started for the door. “See you later unless you come to the common room of the girls’ dorm.” I had my English and history books in hand along with notes on what to read though figured Agnes had that info, too. I left to go next door and meet Agnes.

I got there and was glad I had picked shorts. Agnes was there with Melody, Tracy, and Amanda. All of them were wearing shorts though my eyes were on Agnes’ legs.

I went up to them and put my arm around Agnes’ waist. “Good afternoon, ladies. It looks like everyone is returning.” I grinned. “However, we didn’t miss you.” I continued. “I’m ready to read, Agnes.”

“Good, Eric. The sofa is still available. Let’s sit together.”

“Works for me.” We sat down together, hip to hip. Melody and Tracy pulled books and began to read each sitting in a comfortable arm chair while Amanda smiled and walked off.

After a while, Melody said, “Things seem to be going well for you two, Agnes.” She put a question in her tone.

“Yes, things are going very well. Eric’s parents stayed for the weekend. We had fun together with them. They like me and I like them. Next weekend, he’s going to drive me to my parents’ farm for the weekend. That will determine if I can keep him. I think they will like him. I’ve never brought a guy home before ever.”

Tracy said, “No pressure on you, Eric.” She grinned.

I grinned back. “Not really. I’ll just be my usual wonderful self according to Agnes and all will be well.”

Agnes said, “My Viking will be fine.”

No one mentioned Mike or his father which suited me fine. I thought it was time for that chapter to be closed. We studied until time for supper. The five of us went to supper together. Once there, we were joined by Amanda and Carl. They sat down next to each other. I thought that that plot is thickening. We enjoyed a good meal with good companions. Once it was over, Carl and Amanda stayed with us as we went back to the girls’ dorm common room. Carl and Amanda sat on a nearby sofa. Tracy and Melody sprawled on arm chairs while Agnes and I reclaimed the sofa. If we sat any closer, Agnes would be in my lap! I wouldn’t mind.

We finished the reading we had to do for Monday. Actually, I finished my history reading for the week. I noticed that Agnes had only a couple of pages in the same chapter to reach the same point. I stayed on the last page waiting the few moments for her to catch up. She whispered, “You finished ahead of me!” I nodded slowly. “I’ve never been around anyone who can read faster than I can!” She sounded both amazed and shocked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.