Resolution With a Redhead
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

After my history class, I met Agnes in the dorm’s common room where she laid an emotional kiss on me while plastering her beautiful body against mine. My mother said in a low voice, “Fred, I may do that to you later when we can thoroughly enjoy the aftermath.”

I decided not to say anything but to concentrate upon the kiss. We finally ended the kiss and I was breathing a little quickly and heavily. We went over and sat with my parents.

I said, “Dad, is everything with the court and police over?”

“Yes, Son. I talked with Mark James. He was suckered in by an old friendship. He learned a tough lesson about assumptions this morning. He doesn’t like to be humiliated in court any more than any of the rest of us. It’s now in his interest to handle this correctly because he knows me and that I won’t let it go away unless he does right by the law. Cahill will be removed from office as a result of this but will also have the opportunity to serve some time. An investigation will be made into his dealings back in his hometown that will further tie him up in knots. My experience is that corruption is rare but, when it does appear, the more you dig, the more you find.”

Mom said, “I want to find out more about your plans with Agnes.”

“Missus Daniels, we haven’t had time to make many plans. This is all new to both of us. Right now, we’re enjoying studying together and spending time together. Next weekend, I want to have him take me home to meet my folks and to see the farm.

“This weekend, we will spend with you two and each other.”

Mom said, “Agnes, are you going to kiss him like that much more?”

Agnes grinned. “You betcha!” Melody, Tracy, and Amanda were sitting close by and laughed at that.

Tracy said, “He doesn’t seem to object either.”

I grinned. “If this beautiful woman wants to kiss me, I will submit to her desire.” Agnes grinned back and pulled me into another kiss. It was very good.

Mom said, “If that goes on in public, I wonder what happens in private.”

`Agnes blushed. “Nothing more. We don’t do anything in private that we can’t do in public.”

Mom grinned. “I hope it doesn’t stay that way.”

Agnes straightened. “It will for a long while. Eric is a gentleman Viking.”

Mom just looked thoughtful. That afternoon, we talked including talking with some of the girls. Dad received two calls on his cell that he took. He walked away for privacy in each case to talk. We, Mom and I, were used to that. Agnes wondered. I said, “Agnes, when Dad’s talking as a lawyer, he sometimes has to keep it confidential. If he can tell us, he will.”

On the first call, he offered no explanation. On the second call, he said, “That call verified that Bill and Mister Cahill have both been charged with felonies and are and will be held. I will continue to follow both cases.”

Later, Mom talked with Agnes. Then, she and Dad left for their motel to dress. Agnes said that she was going to dress, too. She told me to step up my clothing choice a notch and then come by to pick her up. She gave me a kiss and headed up while I headed out.

In my dorm room, I changed into nicer slacks and shirt with a sports coat. I figured I could always lose the coat if it was too much. I drove over to Agnes’ dorm to pick her up. She came down on the elevator. I stood as she entered. I mouthed, “Wow!” She was in a dress! She looked absolutely stunning. It was short though not too short and subtly emphasized her fantastic figure and height. The common room quieted as she walked in. She came up to me and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. It gave me shivers all through my body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.