Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 12

I woke in the morning to shower, shave, and dress before meeting Agnes. I walked over in nicer than class clothes to meet her and found her waiting with Melody, Tracy, Amanda, and the R.A. plus some other girls who were going for moral support. We went into the cafeteria together, got our food, and sat together. As we ate, others heard and gathered. We left for the courthouse at eight thirty and were now about a hundred strong.

We all pulled up in our cars and found parking places. We walked to the front to meet my parents on time. Both of them looked shocked. Dad said, “What is this?”

“Dad, they just decided to come and be supportive.”

Dad grinned. “I think the little hearing just got out of someone’s control.”

I said, “There is another thing going on.” I told him about the events we missed last night. He was surprised but nodded grimly.

We all headed inside going through the metal detectors. The local officers were not prepared but did their best to get everyone through quickly. We went inside and Dad, Agnes, and I took seats at the defendant’s table. Everyone else filed in and took seats. Tracy, Amanda, and Melody were sitting right behind us. Just as everyone was seated, the D.A. strolled in and looked shocked. Two campus policemen brought Mister Cahill in. He was wearing handcuffs.

We were told to rise and did as the judge walked in from his chambers. He looked surprised, too. Everyone was seated and he had the D.A., who was named Mark James, come forward. Dad came forward unbidden. The D.A. looked unhappy. The judge said, “Fred, what are you doing here?”

“Good morning, Your Honor. I’m here to defend the to be accused murderers. I have eye witnesses here ready to give testimony. I would appreciate being heard at the appropriate time.”

James said, “Your Honor, the purpose of this hearing is to determine if enough evidence exists for warrants.”

Dad said, “Your Honor, if counsel means by that statement that the truth is not relevant, then I object.”

The Judge said, “Sustained.” After a pause, he said, “Mister James, present your evidence.”

James called the coroner up who testified that Mike was, in fact, dead and that his death was caused by trauma to his neck. He then started to read from a doctor’s report about Bill. Dad objected that it was hearsay and the judge sustained the objection. James looked a little angry and called Bill to the stand. After swearing Bill in, he asked him if he was injured. Bill answered, “Both times.”

The Judge said, “Explain that statement.”

Bill said, “We were in her room the night before banging Melody. Mike had to hit her a few times before she let us both do her. When those two walked into the room, he charged after the tall broad who hit him. I moved on the red-headed guy but he hit me before I could get him. I was groggy but that bastard dragged each of us out of the room. The cops came and took us away. Mike’s father got the charges thrown out though we had to spend a night in jail.

“We went back to knock some sense in Mike’s bitch. Mike tossed her against a wall a couple of times when those two came barging in again. Mike went after the tall broad and I started for pretty boy. He hit me again and I went down. He won’t do that next time. I’ll get him and bust him up good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.