Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 10

After supper, we went up to Agnes’ room. Once there, we called my parents. Melody was on her bed reading while we called. Dad answered. He said, “Thanks for calling, Son. Your mother is right here. Let me go to speaker and camera.”

My mother’s calm voice came on and said, “Hello, Eric. Wow! Is this Agnes with you?”

I smiled and said, “Yes, Ma’am. I’m proud to introduce Agnes Stover to you. Agnes, these are my parents, Donna and Fred Daniels.”

Agnes low voice responded, “I’m glad to meet you both. I’m Agnes Stover. Your son is my personal Viking.” She grinned.

My mom grinned back, “Agnes, that sounds like you’re claiming him.”

“Yes, Ma’am. He’s smart and not too hard on the eyes.” She grinned.

My dad said, “How do you feel about that, Son.”

“Dad, if a smart, beautiful woman wants to claim me, good sense suggests that I nod and go along. I’m nodding and going along.”

Dad grinned. “Wise choice.” He grinned.

He continued. “I have a few contacts over there. One of them is an Assistant D.A. According to him, this is supposed to be a set piece. They aren’t calling any local witnesses but want a warrant as a result though it won’t get to trial. It’s the warrant and publicity that is wanted. I plan to disturb their plans.

“Son, Agnes, it will be a bit tense Friday morning because they won’t like seeing me there to represent you two. To my knowledge, the Judge isn’t aware what’s planned. We know each other quite well. Just be ready and have your friends be ready Friday morning.”

Mom said, “We’re coming into town tomorrow afternoon and staying at the Holiday Inn like we did when you looked that college over. You two are expected to come over for supper and stay awhile. I want to hear from Agnes since my son is her personal Viking.” She grinned. We could see Dad grinning behind her. We grinned back.

I said, “Okay. We’ll talk tomorrow. We do need to study and quit disturbing Melody with talk. We’ll see you tomorrow. Call me when you arrive.”

“Okay, Son. Your dad and I love you. Bye.”

“Bye.” Dad said.

Agnes and I said, “Bye.” I disconnected.

We sat back together against the wall still on her bed. Melody said, “That went well. Agnes, what will you wear tomorrow night?”

“Clothes.” Agnes chuckled. “I don’t want to be too fancy. Probably slacks. Definitely slacks for Friday morning.”

Melody asked, “Do you think your parents might stay for the weekend?”

I answered, “It’s probable. We’ll just cross that bridge when we get to it.” I thought a minute. “Agnes, let’s walk over to the cafeteria and look at the announcement board to determine if there’s anything going on this weekend.” She nodded and we left holding hands.

“Eric, do you think your parents liked me?”

“Yes. They were both happily surprised at your looks even though I had told them that you are spectacular. You were talking intelligently to Mom which carries a lot of weight. Your looks and Dad’s opinion of your looks will be sufficient until they get to know you. Then, it will be totally good rather than just really good.”

“Okay. I was worried a little. I want your parents to like me. I want mine to like you. We’ll have to ride over soon.”

I gave her hand a squeeze and nodded. We went in the cafeteria and to the table for student activities. It was going to be quiet though there was going to be an old film showing Saturday night. I pointed that out to Agnes and she nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.