Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

We had a delightful meal. I noticed that Melody was more at ease with Mike out of the way though that had been a violent episode in all our lives. I also realized that it was the people not the food that was so good.

We had been joined by Tracy and Amanda and my roommate, Carl. We had sat a longer table more or less in the middle. That allowed a number of people to join us. It was fun but the lady by my side made it best in my mind. I was proud to have her by my side and felt she likewise was glad for my presence. It was a heady feeling for me. Our meal finally came to an end. I took our trays to the trash window and started back. She was there, waiting for me. Two guys were talking to her but she reached for my hand pulling me close. “Here’s Eric now. We were headed back to the dorms to study together. It was good to talk with you guys.”

She hugged her body to my arm as we left smiling. We walked back to our dorms and she hung on to me as we entered her dorm. She went to our books and had me take them from the shelf and carry them to her room. We went inside it and she had me place them on an end of her bed. She then came into my arms and we kissed for at least a year, maybe two. Melody was noisy as she entered the room.

She smiled. “Should I go to the common room for an hour or two. You two are giving off a lot of heat.” Her face changed to a smirk. It was worth it to be caught kissing by her to hear her tease us.

Agnes said, “Hi, Melody. You may stay though I may kiss him again. He’s a special man.” We smiled at Melody. We hadn’t separated from our clench. We did slowly do that and stayed on the bed. “Eric, let’s go over our English first. We have a story to read in the text and then must answer questions. Check the syllabus. I think we have to write the answers and turn them in at the beginning of our next class.”

I handed her the text and pulled my copy of the syllabus and looked. She was right, not that I was surprised. I pulled my text. Agnes and I read the story sitting hip to hip on her bed. We then went over the questions and talked about each one. We found our responses to be very close. She pulled out a small computer and typed her answers while I wrote mine out on a pad. She printed hers out. We were finished and would have them ready for in the morning.

Agnes said, “We finished that, Eric. Now, let’s kiss for a bit.” I didn’t need a second invitation. We spent some wonderful time kissing and Agnes tried to melt her body into mine.

We finally broke it off. I said, “Agnes, that’s a powerful incentive to get things done.”

She smiled at me. “It’s just that it makes us slow to start the next thing on our list.”

“True, history next?”

“Yes, my Viking.” I handed her history text to her and looked at the syllabus. “We’re supposed to read chapters one and two for tomorrow. I sat back against the wall and started reading. Agnes curled up with her head in my lap holding her book so she could read also. We did manage to read though it was hard for me. I’m not sure she knew the effect she was having on me. I found out when we finished reading. She grinned. “Your spear was prodding the back of my head, Eric.” She giggled.

“I was just appreciating your presence.” She twisted around to face me very close to my crotch and rubbed me gently. We kissed some more now that we were finished with the reading.

The hand that Melody couldn’t see went to her breast and touched it gently but firmly. She moaned into my mouth when I did that. We ended the kiss and I moved my hand to a more publicly acceptable position. She moved hers to my hip.

Melody was reading and trying not to look. After a long moment, she said, “If the heat you two gave off affects you half as much as me, I’m surprised your clothes didn’t burn off.”

Agnes said softly. “Mine are ready to come off but my Viking is a gentleman. I am glad, though, that you’re here to chaperone.”

I said, “I have a chapter to read in geography.”

“Go ahead, Eric. I’ll just be by your side, my personal Viking.” I smiled. I pulled my geography text from the stack and started reading. “Just ignore me, my man.” Agnes scooted down and was now eye to eye with my belt buckle. Any female would get a response if she did that but Agnes’ beautiful body was getting my attention. I put an arm over her as I read. She didn’t move or I would have lost it. I managed to finish the chapter and lay the book to one side. I pulled her up close and kissed her again for a year or two.

Finally, she moved her head back slowly. “Eric, it’s getting late. I think you need to go to your dorm room or I won’t let you go. I’m really not ready for that, yet.” She grinned.

I nodded. “Agnes, I agree. We’ve gone as far as we should have.” We kissed again. I did eventually leave promising to meet her for breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.