Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

We were sitting at a longer table and were quickly joined by Melody, Tracy, and Amanda. Carl arrived moments later and asked if he could join us. Agnes nodded and I said, “Sure, Carl. Leave your stuff and get a tray.” He got in line leaving his books on the table. He returned shortly with a tray of food.

“Eric, who are all these pretty ladies?”

“The one on my right is my beautiful lady, Agnes. Next to her is Melody, her roommate. Those two are Tracy and Amanda. They’re all good folks.”

Carl said, “They are all pretty. You look better sitting with them.”

I smiled. “I agree.”

Two other guys joined us talking to Tracy and Melody. Amanda asked Carl how he knew me. Carl said, “Eric is my roommate though has only been around a little bit lately. He’s been busy. I think he’s spending a lot of time with Agnes.” I may have blushed a bit but didn’t try to hide a big smile.

Agnes said, “He has to spend time with me. He’s my personal Viking.”

Tracy asked, “Have you ever been someone’s Viking before, Eric?”

“No. That’s just for Agnes, my beautiful lady.” All three girls were listening and gave a chorus of “Aw,” to that.

We then finished our meals in peace. The two guys on the end next to Melody and Tracy seemed to be interested in them. They gave some interest back. I thought that might be promising for Melody who needed a good partner to clear the air from Mike’s tenure.

Everyone stayed until it was time for the one o’clock classes. I walked Agnes to her history class and then went on to my geography class. She said, “Come to my common room when your history class is over. I want to go walking with you then.” I nodded. We separated for right now. I felt her fingers linger on mine as we parted.

I suffered through both my classes and then headed for Agnes’ dorm’s common room. She was there with Melody and Amanda. Carl walked up as I did.

Agnes said, “Ah! My personal Viking is here.” I just smiled back at her. “Are you still up for a walk, Eric?” I nodded. “Do you speak?”

I said, “Rowf.” Everyone laughed.

“Let’s go, Eric. Leave your books here. We can study later.” I nodded and set my books on a shelf that was probably there for that reason. She took my hand and led me through the door and outside. Once outside, she hugged my arm to her and kissed my cheek as we walked.

We walked through the campus slowly just enjoying being close and smelling the fall air. We made a complete circle of the area. We weren’t the only couple out for an afternoon walk. It was a cozy time for us to be with just each other.

Agnes asked. “Eric, what do you want from me?”

“Your heart.” I said it softly. I could tell from her body language that she was both attracted and repelled by that statement.

She said, “Eric, we haven’t known each other long.”

“That’s true.”

“You can’t know that you will like me for a longer haul.”

“I can.”

“What if I don’t care for you?”

“Do you care?”

“Yes. No. I don’t know. I’m confused.”

“That’s okay. I’m a bit confused myself. However, I do know what I want. That much I’ve figured out. There’s a lot of details but you are worth the effort of working those details out.” I paused. “There’s a lot to resolve and to know about each other. However, I know you have a good, kind heart and a sharp mind. That’s what’s important.” I grinned. “Besides, you can fight me off if you want to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.