Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 3

He barged in along with another guy. He said, “Bill, hold pretty boy while I take a turn with the bitches.” He kept moving toward Agnes and Melody while “Bill” came at me. He was planning on grabbing me but I hit him first. I hit him hard. My father had taught me that, if I had to fight, I should fight like I meant it. Bill was heavier but not as tall. He took my first punch in his gut which folded him over. I helped him find the floor by chopping down on his neck. He landed limply.

I heard a thump as I turned to face the girls and Mike. Mike was standing limply for a second before keeling over backwards. Agnes looked up at me grinning, “My father had my brothers and me taught Karate and I learned it well.” Mike was out. Bill was slowly getting on his hands and knees. I landed a judo chop to his kidney and he went back down limply. I looked back at her. She looked at me. “Put the trash out, Eric.”

I nodded and grabbed one of Bill’s ankles. I pulled him out of the room and deposited his unconscious body outside against a wall. I went back in and grabbed Mike’s arm and pulled him out beside his buddy. By then, Agnes was almost out the door with Melody. I followed them to the elevator where we were met by the R.A. coming up. Someone had alerted her when Mike and Bill came in the building because, as we were told, they had unnecessarily pushed two girls aside causing an initial disruption. She saw the three of us and said, “What’s going on?”

Agnes said, “Nothing now. Those two,” she pointed, “came in our room intending to hurt Melody some more and rape me. We objected to the idea and stopped them.”

“I see.” She grimaced. “I’ll call the campus police to come and collect the trash.” She gave a small smile. “It looks like they ran into a meat grinder.”

Agnes intoned. “All fathers should teach their daughters how to protect themselves.” A couple of the girls in the crowd listening giggled at that.

The campus police came and collected both guys taking them away in handcuffs. They got statements from the three of us though Melody was slow to talk. Agnes questioned her to get all the information out including that she thought nothing would stop Mike because his father was the police chief back in their hometown. They weren’t happy about that reminding her that his father wasn’t chief here and that they took no orders from out of town parents regardless of their local position. They left with Mike and Bill. It quieted down. The R.A. had some more first aid applied to Melody. We returned to the room. Melody lay down. Agnes and I were sitting on her bed.

“I’m glad I ‘m not the pushy type. You might have hurt me.” I grinned.

Agnes grinned back. “Make sure you make passes at me that I like.” I slowly put an arm around her waist and pulled her gently closer. She put a hand on my inside thigh about half way up and stroked slowly and gently. She also laid her head on my shoulder. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

We sat like that for a few long minutes. She yawned and I said, “I guess it’s time for me to go to my dorm. I think all the excitement is over.” She nodded smiling. I stood and she joined me to give me a hug and a light kiss on my lips. I left for my dorm room.

Carl was just getting into bed when I arrived. We went to bed. In the morning, I woke to the alarm. I showered and then dressed walking to breakfast in the cafeteria. Carl was still in bed when I left.

I walked into the cafeteria and moved into the short line behind Agnes. “Good morning, Agnes. You look good this day.”

“Thank you and good morning to you, Eric. Are you sleeping well?”

“Yes, but I can sleep anywhere comfortably. How about you?”

“I find the beds here comfortable.”

I grinned widely. ‘You have tried many?”

She blushed. “No-o. Just my bed but, when I looked at other rooms, all the mattresses were the same.” She smiled.

“I would be glad to share mine with you for comparison purposes only, of course.” I chuckled.

She chuckled. “Nice try, but no cigar nor additional body in your bed.”

“You never know. The offer will remain open at any time.”

We took trays and started down the line. She said, “I will take notice of your willingness for testing purposes.”

“May I join you at a table?”

Her cheeks dimpled. “You sit at tables and use utensils?”

“Yes. In some circles, I’m considered quite civilized. Of course, they are small circles.” We laughed as we chose our food. We sat together. I quietly bowed and prayed for my meal and day. I picked up my coffee cup and took a reasonable sip.

“You could have prayed aloud. I wouldn’t have minded.”

“Oh. Thanks. I’m not crazed but do offer thanks at meals. How’s Melody?”

“She’s better. I don’t think she will do anything further about Mike though. That bothers me. I can’t imagine why not.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.