Mr. Rogers' Research
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

On my way to Mica’s house, I stopped for two large pizzas. One veggie and one with all the meats. Then I drove to Mica’s nice little brick house in another of the older sections of Triboro that had once been something else entirely.

Mica met me at the door with a kiss and a hug. It had been a while, well almost a month, since we had seen each other. For the very first time Effie came up and hugged me as a greeting. She looked me in the eye and it was almost a challenge. I figured she was daring me to tell her mother about catching her in bed with my grandson. I did not plan to rise to any of her challenges no matter what they were.

We ate pizzas while Effie filled us in on life at the middle school. The middle school shared the campus with the high school. That seemed to be the connection to Jon. The choir had members of both schools. In Jon’s case his interest was in an easy way to get a grade and troll for girls. That boy was going to be in for trouble. He had no direction except to have fun. He was way to much like I had been for me to be comfortable with it. It was also hard for me to try to crack down on his teenage life style, since I had done the same things and for the same reasons.

Effie stood after dinner and said, “Well I’m going to Marcie’s house for the sleep over. I’ll be back in time for lunch tomorrow.”

I expected that I knew better. She probably expected that I was going to turn a blind eye to her sexual liaison with Jon. It was going to end in disaster for someone for sure.

After she left Mica said, “That is the most talkative she has ever been around you. So what’s up?”

“She just finally recognized that you need a man in your life, and that I’m harmless. I’m certainly no threat to move in and try to change the lives of the two of you.”

“In other words you are just in it for the fuck,” Mica said with humor in her voice.

“Of course aren’t you glad you are such a slut,” I asked.

“Of course,” she said slipping to her knees between my spread legs.

That act was the beginning of some great sex that continued most of the night. Mica was a few year older than Thia but every bit as enthusiastic.

I left her house and drove home. I didn’t even go inside the car wash. I took the war club from the rear seat and assembled it, then took the Thermos from the built in cup holder. I rinsed yesterdays coffee from it using my outdoor faucet. After that I had to put it in my pocket damp, but it allowed me to start walking a couple of minutes early.

I walked to the Little Saigon mini mart, then walked my three miles. I limped the last half mile back to the car wash where I took my OTC cocktail and my shower then I dressed for the day.

I did not have a thing to do until the script arrived. I still thought in mail time. I hadn’t realized that Tonya could email it to me. It was waiting for me when I opened the regular email. I skipped lunch since I started to work on it before noon and worked on it until 8PM.

It was only because I had skipped two meals that I got hungry enough to call it a day. I went into the shell company I had been using to purchase and resale items for the ebay account. It was too complicated for even me to follow. I doubted that the government would bother either with so little money being moved in and out of the country.

I was able to use that account to purchase a hundred 30 gb SanDisk flash drives. There didn’t seem to be anyone buying them and then reselling them with shipping from the USA. I would hold off advertising them until they arrived from China. It was midnight before I had completed my work on the resale item.

Even though it was after midnight I decided to take advantage of my 24hr access to the storage building. After I arrived at the building, the plan was to access the locker, then see how many item I had left in inventory. I accessed the building with the code, then went to my locker. The first thing I notice was a combination lock on the door.

“That’s wrong,” I said out loud. My lock was a keyed padlock. I almost called Bitsy, but decided not to do it till morning. If I had a bolt cutter, I would have gotten the lock off the locker at that very moment and then taken a good look around. I had a feeling Bitsy had hijacked my business.

I went back to the car wash and got four hours sleep before I walked again. I filled the small thermos at home, then walked to the convenience store. From there I did the rest of my walk and eventually limped back into the car wash.

I search under my company’s name and found that there were ten other items being run through the company. I wasn’t sure just how they had done it, but they had hijacked my pay pal account and the ebay accounts.

Before I alerted them that I knew, I canceled all my financial accounts. I also had the access code changed before I call her. It was afternoon when I called Bitsy.

“Bitsy, you need to meet me at the storage locker. We need to have a meeting. You might or might not want your grandson there. I am at this very moment cutting the lock on the roll up door.” I broke the connection before she could reply. The lock cutting thing was a lie.

Before I cut the Lock, I stopped to buy a new one. When I arrived at the building, Bitsy and her grandson were trying to get into the gate.

“Move your car,” I shouted to them. I entered the new code and the gate rolled back. I drove to building number three, then walked down to locker twelve.

“Now do you want to save that lock, or do I cut it off,” I demanded.

“I’ll open it,” her grandson said as he bent to work the combination lock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.