Mr. Rogers' Research
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Since Erin’s answer to, “Do you want anything?” was “no”, I drove to the nearby convenience store to purchase two large Styrofoam cups of black coffee. Erin had purchased her own sugar substitute and fake coffee creamer in a jar, the coffee was all I needed.

By the time I reached the motel or the last time that night, I had calmed down enough to be fairly rational. Once I entered our room I picked up the bugs from the carpet under the furniture. The coffee was still warm, but I poured a large cup into the tea pot. Erin came out of the bathroom looking all proud of herself, so I figured she either took another shower, or had a good bowel movement. Either way, I was already sitting in one of the two chairs, when she sat down. I turned on both the USB CD player and the Dell laptop/pad.

We didn’t said a word to each other before the CD began playing. The last section was a pretty straight forward anal rape sequence. Big Al did the rape, the black man was not in sight. It seemed they raped her anally several times over what might have been a day or more.

It ended with Ginger seeming to be compliant, if not enthusiastic about the kinky sex. I didn’t see how she could be enthusiastic. However Erin pointed out spots in the sex scenes where she was sure Ginger had orgasms.

“It’s all in the body language,” she assured me.

Yes, I saw the clues once she pointed them out to me, but I really didn’t agree that they were orgasms. They could just as easily have been a sudden pain, or even the cessation of an ongoing pain. Either way it did mean a change in her body language.

“You can’t go by what she says. At this point she will say, or do anything to make her life more comfortable. She has come to the belief that this ordeal will end. All she wants now is to survive long enough to see the end. She is not thinking of anything more than survival,” Erin explained.

“Okay I watched it till the end. Do we know what happened to Ginger?” I asked since Erin was the FBI expert in the room.

“Not a clue,” she said. “The people at the computer lab couldn’t find hide nor hair of her. She could be in a swamp around Richmond or back home with a new attitude toward the world.”

“They need to find her,” I suggested.

“They are trying everything,” Erin said.

“Is it really possible to really change someone in a couple of weeks?” I asked.

“Not a complete, last a lifetime change, but it is possible to make a short term change to somethings. These guys may have found a way to do that quickly. Possibly with behavior modification and drugs. Without constant reinforcement the patient will begin to revert to there old selves again.

At least that is what I think,” she said. “There is are splinter groups who thing you can tie behavior modification to a psychotropic drug. Doing that prevent the person from reverting to their old behavior as long as you can keep the drug coming. Kind of the Stepford wives times a hundred.”

“Could that be what this is,” I asked.

“I don’t think so. I expect there is a profit driven motive. The women in question either learn to live with what has been done to them, or they take a walk off a ten story building. I doubt seriously that anyone has a long term game plan for them. Make the tapes, collect the money for the tapes, or use the girls in the sex trade. I’m pretty sue that is as far as their thinking goes.”

“Maybe,” I agreed. “Anyway we are through here.”

She was surprised, if not shocked, to see we were leaving. Even so she pitched right into helping with the move. We headed north twenty or so miles and landed in a two story version of the motel we had just left. It was outside Louisville Ga.

It was dark when we checked into the human storage locker. I asked for a second floor room with two double beds. Fifteen minutes after I put the room key into my pocket, we were inside the room and settled in completely.

All the electronic and electrical gizmos were plugged in and proved to be working. I settled in for the night with my Dell very slow laptop. It wasn’t slow unless you compared it to a really good laptop. Otherwise it was a good functioning machine.

I used it that night to purchase several items which would be easy to repackage and resell. To reduce the risks I bought only items from sellers with excellent reputations. Yeah they were from china, so who really knew about their feedback. So far things had worked out fine. No one knew what tomorrow would bring, I thought.

Since at the moment, I was doing nothing but financing the business, I considered it Bitsy’s operation. I wasn’t really making enough money to mess with it, but Bitsy and her grandson didn’t seem to mind that the profits were small. If it broke even, after expenses, I was happy. Hell even if it lost a few bucks, I was still fine with it. It was good for money laundering.

I was asleep with my sorta smart ‘off brand’ phone on the night stand when a noise woke me. It was 3AM. I felt around and turned on the phone. It did nothing, but give me it’s version of a dial tone. The ringing continued.

“Hey that must be yours,” I said. I thought for a minute that Erin might be dead. I could never ignore my phone so long. I made sure she was alive then shook her. “It’s your phone.”

She removed her ear plugs before she answered it. She took the phone into the bathroom to have her conversation. I made a note to flush her phone down the toilet. She knew that she had to remove the battery when the phone was not in use. This motel was supposed to be our operations center for at least a week. Her negligence had doomed it for that purpose. I fell back asleep even though I was angry.

“Ed, wake up, we have to get out of here. The operation has gone sideways,” Erin said.

I went into panic mode. I dressed and began loading the truck. Within twenty minutes we were ready to leave. I hadn’t even questioned the move, I just did it.

We were on the road when I finally felt I was awake enough to comprehend it completely. I turned my attention from the road to Erin.

“So what happened?” I asked.

“They were short on details, but somebody killed the commissar. It happened a sometime after midnight last night,” Erin explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.