Mr. Rogers' Research - Cover

Mr. Rogers' Research

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Chapter 37

“So what now?” the psycho chick asked.

“I guess you start reading the questions from the prosecutors, and write down the how we want to ask them. You can probably help with the answers as well.” I suggested.

“It isn’t as easy or as quick as that,” she said.

“I’m in no hurry and the Commissar isn’t going anywhere,” I explained.

“Alright let’s see what they want first,” she asked.

“Who is Louie the hammer,” she asked.

“I read somewhere last night that Louie was somewhere in the hierarchy of ‘Rape on Demand.com’.” I said.” “We need to understand the mission of Rape on Demand.”

“It would sure help in putting this together,” I said. “So question one for the Commissar is ‘what else is Louie the Hammer into. Where can we get his resume’.”

“I think we need to find out all the names he ever heard involved with that Website,” She suggested.

“Your guys should be working on that, not asking a known liar, the commissar,” I said.

“We didn’t even know he existed a month ago,” she said. “All our resources were tied up in drugs, money laundering, and political corruption. We just didn’t have any resources allotted for domestic pornography.”

“The best I can figure out this goes beyond simple pornography. It falls into assaults against women, and punishment that never stops. First they rape women, who have absolutely no idea its going to happen, then they offer to sell the video on the dark website to her family and friends unless she pays them. She can pay in cash, or in services rendered in lieu of cash. She never knows why it happened. She just knows that she is doing all these vile things on film. If she pays, maybe it goes away, or maybe it still goes on sale. It is the vilest kind of intimidation and extortion.” I said.

“This case really incenses you doesn’t it,” the Psych Chick demanded. “You do know that Hammer is just the face of it. Even if we put him away, the thing just moves somewhere else with a new face.”

“Yeah, I know that. It just feels good to see a few of them doing time. They probably get raped in the joint. Call it street justice, administered in a politically correct environment.” I stated.

“So they have a list of questions. I need to work this down to a manageable amount,” she said.

“Yes you do,” I admitted. “And when we get the answers, you need to edit them, so that it doesn’t blow back on the commissar.”

While she worked on the questions and the summaries, I watched over her and continued to read the summaries. I was trying to process them in my own way. The summaries were a lot closer to the original data than the questions and answers would be.

During that time, I also learned that her name was Erin. When she told me, my reply was simply, “A fine old Irish name. I’m sure your parents would be proud of you.”

“I hope so,” she said.

We didn’t go to traditional restaurants either on Monday or Tuesday. I still walked twice a day, but we either went through a take out window somewhere, or had pizza delivered. By Monday night we had worked into a collaborative approach to the questions. We had also agreed on a digital taping system for rewriting the Commissar’s responses to the Gmen.

Late Tuesday afternoon I sent the code word to the new number, Gray had given me to arrange a meeting with the Commissar. While we met at the hospital, I thought that the only people inside the room would be me and the Commissar. The Gmen had agreed to treat our meeting as an attorney client conference. In order to do that an attorney had to be present. The lawyer, provided by the government, sat with a book and headphones that played elevator music. It was a farce, but it was the agreement made between all the parties, so I stayed out of it.

The meeting was being held in one of the examination rooms in the local hospital. The ‘prisoner’ was brought in where his doctor, me, would be waiting with the court appointed lawyer, who would be seated with the head phones. The court order said no recording devices. I fudged a little, I brought a mini digital recorder. It was designed to create a one time recording. Once I hit delete it could never be recovered, or so the company said. That was because the recording was on a piece of wire, not a disk, or a drive.

“So Mister Commissioner is there anything you wish to say before we begin?” I asked.

“Yes, I would like for you to know how much I appreciate the deal you worked out for me. My kids tell me everything is normal, and my visitor tells me what a fine stand up guy I am. I want to puke when he says it, but I just say, ‘no problem’.”

“You are welcome, so lets get started.” I let him see me turn on the recorder after I fully explained its purpose.

“I trust you Ed.” was his answer.

“So what does the Hammer do when he isn’t administering the ‘rape on demand’ website?” I asked.

“Do doesn’t have shit to do with the website. The website’s real manager is a kid named Martin. You can find him at the office.” Then he gave me the address and the names of all the people he knew. According to the Commissar, when he gave them access to his vacant warehouse they moved three garage type buildings inside the main production room. One of those building was their office. The other two were sound stages for the actual rapes. They filmed more porn other places, but the first rape, and any further rapes of the victim were done in the garages. Some of the women when confronted with what was happening, became reluctant participants in more films. Those they filmed at different locations each times.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.