The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer

Copyright© 2018 by BluDraygn

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young farmer with an ailing mother gets help from a large, blue-skinned, demon-like woman called an oni in return for a little bit of sexy time. As their relationship grows, they discover the young man has mysterious abilities and a special affinity for magic which will lead him on a journey that puts him into contact, and often deep inside, a variety of monster girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Ikuno panted as Kal’s tongue lapped hungrily at her clit, Kal tried to adjust himself as his erection was rubbing uncomfortably against his trousers.

“No touching,” Ikuno reminded him putting a hand on the back of his head and pressing him into her sex.

Kal growled in annoyance and sucked her clit into his mouth swirling his tongue around until Ikuno gasped and her legs began to shake as she came.

Ikuno stepped away and let the leather flap fall hiding her pussy from him.

“Now-now,” she said smiling as her breathing returned to normal, “you agreed to this. Back into your stance.”

“I know I agreed to it,” Kal grumbled getting back to his feet, “but you made it sound a lot more fun than it really is.”

“I’m having a wonderful time,” she laughed.

“No surprise there, you’ve gotten off three times so far. While here I am...” Kal gestured at the prominent tent in his trousers, Kal’s cock had grown to fit Ikuno and that was giving him little room to adjust with his pants still on.

“Count your blessings, Kal, I know quite well how bad it can be to go without for a long period of time. At least you know you will be going home properly drained.”

“You do have a point,” he said dropping down into the fighting stance Ikuno had taught him, “but trying to concentrate with this monster trying to burst out my pants is difficult, to say the least.” A small wrist cuff with a strength rune flared then settled into a red glow as he activated it, “Ready,” he announced.

Ikuno set herself, “That’s why it’s called incentive.”

Ikuno rushed forward and aimed a kick at Kal’s chest that he sidestepped. Lifting an arm he blocked Ikuno’s fist as it came in high from the right then immediately jerked his head to the side as another came from below aimed at his chin. Grabbing her arm as it whistled past his head he used it as leverage to swing his leg up and land a kick on Ikuno’s side. Ikuno swung the arm he was holding across her body while bringing her knee up into his stomach. Kal realized his mistake and let go of her arm accepting the hit and angling his body so he would be pushed out instead of up. Ikuno’s knee sent Kal up and away from her, he hit the ground rolling then jumped up and dropped back into his stance as quickly as he could.

Ikuno charged again this time crouching and leading in with a leg sweep, as had happened far too often for Kal’s liking he underestimated how long her arms and legs were. He lifted his leading foot to allow Ikuno’s leg to pass under, but her foot caught his trailing leg as well, turning his whole world sideways as he found himself suddenly airborne. Knowing he had a split second to react he twisted in the air so his hands and lead foot would hit the ground first. Digging his fingers into the dirt as he landed he kicked off and pulled his body forward launching himself out of the way of Ikuno’s descending heel.

Ikuno didn’t give him a chance to reset himself this time rushing in with a flurry of punches and kicks that Kal was managing to just barely block, or more often turn away so it was just a glancing blow instead of a full force hit. Ikuno spun around aiming a kick directly at Kal’s head, Kal brought an arm up to block, but the kick whistled short and Kal found didn’t have enough time to react to the feint before Ikuno’s fist caught him square in the face sending him reeling backwards before falling unceremoniously on his butt into the snow.

“Dammit, dammit, dammit,” he muttered as he checked to see if his nose was bleeding, a small streak of red told him that he didn’t escape completely unscathed despite using the strength rune.

Ikuno was walking towards him brushing the snow and dirt off where Kal had kicked her, summoning a magic circle in her hand, the bruise that had just started to form beneath the debris quickly disappeared.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, Kal,” said Ikuno as she bent down and healed his nose along with all of the smaller bruises he received in their last exchange. “You are improving quite fast, taking a hit and using it to put distance between you and your opponent was a good bit of improvisation along with getting away from my foot coming down on your back.”

“A better fighter would have never needed to do either of those,” he grumped.

“True, but you’ve only been doing this for a couple of days, getting good takes time and lots of practice just like magic. To be honest, I’m just glad you haven’t taken to martial arts like some kind of prodigy the way you did with magic,” she said pulling him to his feet.

“You don’t like how good I am with magic?” asked Kal.

Ikuno smirked, “It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s amazing to be quite honest, it’s that your ability is unique. For someone as old and traveled as I am that can be ... unsettling ... at times, unique isn’t a word I use often. How you are learning how to fight, on the other hand, is as normal as normal can be.”

She gave Kal a predatory grin, “Enough about that. I won again, and I want my prize, but not out here in the snow. Since we are going inside, I’m calling an end to the sparring for today. I figure we can work on forms later before you go home and maybe get some studying in too, now that you can use your runes to get back and forth to your farm.” Ikuno reached down and stroked him through his trousers, “I enjoyed the hell out of your tongue earlier but now I need this inside me.”

Kal groaned, “Then we’d better get moving because if you keep doing that I won’t make it that far.”

Ikuno chuckled releasing him, “Meet you inside,” she said kissing him hard then jogging back into the cave.

“Ikuno!” he yelled after her, “Wait! I can’t see in ... the ... dark,” he trailed off as the oni disappeared into the blackness beyond the cave entrance. “Dammit, I need to get back to town and see if someone picked up my stone,” he said to himself making his way towards the cave.


Kal felt like he could punch through a mountain with as much power as he was putting into the strength rune on his wrist, even so, the red glow wasn’t doing a great job of illuminating his way through the darkest part of the cave entrance, at least it was keeping him from running into walls. The light from Ikuno’s cavern started to brighten the cave allowing Kal to cut the flow of power into the rune. As he walked into the cave his eyes were drawn to blue curves of Ikuno’s body as she bent over her bed, tantalizingly swaying her ass back and forth. He could see her sex glisten in the torchlight, small rivulets of her juices ran down her legs from her pussy and even his human nose couldn’t miss the strong scent of her arousal filling the cavern.

As much as he wanted to plow into her, Kal did want a little payback for teasing him outside. He casually stripped his shirt off taking his time to undo each of the fasteners, he pulled his shirt off and threw it on the stone chair with Ikuno’s discarded clothes.

“You bastard,” she said looking over her shoulder while her hips continued to swing back and forth, “you’re doing that on purpose. Hurry up, I need you.”

With an exaggerated sigh, as if it was such a bother to please the woman, he undid his belt and dropped his trousers freeing his enlarged and engorged cock to Ikuno’s appreciative eyes. As he reached for the ties on his wrist cuff Ikuno stopped him.

“Leave it, sometimes I like it when you are stronger than me,” she said in a voice thick with lust.

He gave her a questioning look then walked over to the waiting oni, the rune on the cuff lighting up and glowing a slightly brighter red than when they had been sparring. He reached out and swatted her swaying ass as he walked past, which got a passionate moan followed by a groan of annoyance from Ikuno. Kal jumped up onto the bed, standing with his prick pointing at the larger woman’s face. Wrapping her long white hair around one hand he pulled her head forward as the other aimed his cock at her mouth. Ikuno obediently opened up, her tongue playing along the underside as he slowly fed her his dick, when he bumped the back of her throat he looked down.

“Are you sure you like it when I’m stronger?” he asked with a knowing smile.

Instead of answering Ikuno looked up and locked eyes with him, then swallowed the head of his dick. As her lips slid all the way to the base she began working the muscles in her throat and her long tongue slid out and started lapping at Kal’s sack. Part of his reason for picking her mouth was she had teased him most of the morning and he knew this first one was going to be quick. Holding tightly to Ikuno’s hair he moved her head back and forth, her horns were easier to hold on to, but using her hair like this turned her on more. Within only a few strokes he felt his balls tighten up and he held the head of his prick just inside her lips as his body clenched and he filled her mouth with seed. She sucked the last few drops out and hummed happily, her eyes once again locked on his as she slowly let his half-hard cock slip from her lips.

Ikuno put her head down and shook her ass back and forth letting Kal know what she wanted next. He was used to her ‘savoring’ the taste whenever he came in her mouth and didn’t expect her to be saying anything until she was done. Kal hopped off the bed and walked around behind the oni, taking his dick in hand he rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times before guiding it into her pussy. Ikuno kept moaning behind her closed lips as he pressed his still half-hard prick into her sex. Once buried to the hilt, he held himself in place as Ikuno’s pussy squeezed and rippled up and down his length, slowly bringing his cock back to full hardness.

Ikuno gasped as she swallowed the last of his spunk, “Fuck me Kal, I want to feel you fill my pussy,” she panted looking back at him.

Kal put his hands on her hips and started thrusting into her, Ikuno letting out little moans each time he speared into her dripping sex. Using his strength, Kal adjusted Ikuno so he was angled slightly down as he slid into her and rubbed directly against the rough spot inside her pussy that drove her wild. Within a few minutes, she clamped down on his cock and her legs shook as her fluids now ran down both of their legs.

After coming in Ikuno’s mouth Kal still had some time before he was ready, using his enhanced strength he lifted the large woman and set her the rest of the way on the bed then flipped her over onto her back before slipping his cock back inside her. Ikuno gave him a sultry look, from her face down to the tops of her breasts she was flushed with excitement from being manhandled. Taking a leg in each hand he tilted her hips back so he was rubbing against the same rough spot with each thrust but now the head of his cock dragged along it each time he pulled out as well. The effect on Ikuno was immediate and sent her racing towards another orgasm, the strength rune glowed a little brighter as Kal held her down and continued to fuck her as she came, his hips a blur as he pounded into her dripping pussy mercilessly. A second orgasm crashed into her before she could fully recover from the last one, followed quickly by a third, when the fourth then the fifth one slammed into her Ikuno shrieked and shoved Kal away pushing him off the bed and onto the furs that covered the rocky floor of her cavern.

Kal jumped to his feet to see Ikuno curled into a quivering ball with both hands between her legs covering her sex protectively, every second or so her entire body would jerk as if she had been shocked.

Kal rushed over to check on her, “Ikuno! Are you...”

“DON’T!” Ikuno bellowed, “touch me,” she finished in a shaky but much softer voice.

Kal froze his eyes wide, “What’s wrong Ikuno?!”

A smile played across the oni’s features, “Still ... cumming...” she panted, “sensitive ... need a ... minute ... don’t ... touch.”

Kal stared in awe at Ikuno, he plopped down at the bottom of the bed, Ikuno jerking her feet away from any accidental contact even though they were well out of Kal’s reach.

He chuckled as he relaxed, “I’m not sure whether to be worried about you or proud that I put you in this state.”

“Fuck you, Kal,” she said smiling at him. The aftershocks were coming less frequently, and she wasn’t shivering as much, even though she was still holding her hands over her sex, “you’d better damn well feel proud of that, but we may need to put your cuff off to the side except for special occasions.”

Kal looked at the strength rune, “Really?”

Ikuno uncurled and rolled onto her back, one hand shielding her clit from being touched, though small movements of her lower lips as she changed positions still sent jolts of pleasure through her body, “Something about you holding me down and not stopping like you usually do when I come.” Unable to come up with a good explanation she shook her head, “I don’t know what it triggered, but it was amazing,” she said with a blissed-out look on her face.

Kal looked down and his penis, it had shrunk and returned to its normal size. “Looks like I’m done for the time being,” he said with just a little disappointment in his voice.

Ikuno looked apologetic, “I’ll be sure to take care of you before you go home. Maybe we should work on your forms as planned.”

Kal sighed, “I guess you’re right.” Kal stood up and walked over to the stone chair that held Ikuno’s clothes.

“Leave them,” she said, “I don’t think I can wear anything just yet, I’m still pretty sensitive.”

Kal looked at where her hand covered her sex, “But your clothes don’t even touch you there.”

“It’s not just there, Kal, I’m sensitive everywhere, as if moving too much might set me off again,” Ikuno looked down at the fur covered floor, “Maybe I should wait a while before trying to stand up.”

“That sound both amazing and annoying at the same time, I think I might be a little envious,” said Kal laughing at her predicament.

“That’s an extremely accurate way to put it, and it’s all your fault!” she said smiling.

Grinning wide Kal raised his hand, “Guilty!”


“Back! Center! Left! Center! Knees bent Kal!” Ikuno barked as Kal quick-stepped in the direction she called while maintaining his stance. “Forward! Center! Back heel off the floor! Arms up, elbows in! Left! Center!” Sweat was dripping into Kal’s eyes and he glanced over at the leather cuff laying on Ikuno’s bed. Ikuno stepped forward and grabbed his wrists, “Pay attention, Kal! You asked me to teach you combat so you wouldn’t have to shield bash your way out of your next fight, your magic should enhance your skills in battle, not replace them.” She let go of his wrists and stepped back.

Kal looked apologetic, “Sorry, I didn’t expect this to be so difficult when I asked you to teach me.”

Ikuno glared at him in annoyance, “And I was expecting to do something a lot more fun the day you came charging in yelling, ‘Ikuno, I need you to teach me how to fight!’ instead of, ‘Hi Ikuno! You look like you’ve been all worked up the last couple of days! Let me take care of you then I want to ask you something!’”

Kal could see she was having a hard time not smiling, trying not to smile himself he said through clenched teeth, “You must really like my dick.”

She managed to maintain her glare as she leaned in close, “I do.”

Kal snorted as he tried to keep a straight face but quickly broke down and burst into laughter, followed a second later by Ikuno.

“In fairness, Kal, I did warn you how horny monster girls are all the time.” She dropped into a fighting stance, “Copy me,” Ikuno started throwing slow punches in front of her that Kal immediately started to mimic. “Speaking of horny monster girls, I have a couple of trips planned for us this spring after we plant Eludora.”

“Okay, I’m interested. What do you have?”

“First we need to visit a harpy that lives not far from here and get one of her eggs and possibly some feathers. Next, there’s a salamander that lives to the west beyond the mountain pass who we will need to burn the egg and feathers to ash.”

Kal’s movements stuttered, “Explain please, because that sounds like a horrible thing to do.”

Ikuno grinned, “You’re getting too used to all this magic stuff. You were more fun when you would panic when I said things like that.”

Kal rolled his eyes, “Sorry to disappoint you.”

Ikuno switched to practicing low kicks, “As you probably guessed we won’t be turning any baby harpies onto ashes. Like ‘Dell they only produce chicks when they mate while in season, unlike ‘Dell they come into season every couple of months. However, they lay eggs once or twice a week depending on how healthy and how old they are. Since it takes so much energy and resources to make each egg they often eat the unfertilized ones to get some of that back.”

“Seems a little weird from a human standpoint, but makes sense, I guess. What if we accidentally took a fertilized one?”

“Can’t happen. They know exactly which ones are going to turn into chicks and which can be eaten, even if it isn’t their own eggs. They also get extremely protective and have no problems with throwing their own lives away to protect their young. The old stories of a harpy swooping down and ripping a man’s face off or tearing their throat out, those come from people threatening their eggs or chicks.”

“What’s so special about their eggs that we need to burn it to dust?”

Ikuno switched back to punches but quicker now, “Like all monster girls harpies are highly magical. Even though they tend to be very light for their size and have wings, part of their ability to fly is magic in nature. When they put all of that energy and effort into creating an egg inside their body some of that magic is infused into the egg, whether it gets fertilized or not. We need the ashes of something with that kind of magical infusion burned by a salamander as part of a more permanent ink.”

Kal stopped, “That makes sense, I do have a concern though. If we do the trade that you mentioned to me and Perra, am I going to end up with another kid out of this?”

Ikuno stayed in her stance, “I won’t say it’s impossible but with luck, she won’t be in heat and even if we find out she is, we can try to time things so that doesn’t happen. If you continue down this path you will likely have to accept the fact that you may end up with children out there that will only see you on rare occasion.”

Kal dropped into his fighting stance, but before Ikuno could restart their training his face clouded up, he looked up at the oni, “Why am I doing this Ikuno?”

Kal stepped out of his stance followed by Ikuno who was at a loss to answer his question. He walked over and sat on the bed picking up the cuff with the strength rune.

“Why am I doing any of this? I could have done exactly what you told me to; gone home, married Perra, worked the farm and lived a good life. Doing things on the farm take a fraction of my time now that mother knows I’m learning magic, my life could be easy. Yet here I am learning more magic, learning how to fight, and making plans to travel across the land, possibly leaving a trail of children behind me. In search of what? Power? I’m a farmer I’ve never desired power. To fight oppression? Our King hardly knows we exist down here in the middle of nowhere, as long as he gets his taxes he couldn’t care less about Tilsen. Women? I could spend the rest of my life here with you Ikuno and be perfectly happy. Money? I’ve never lusted after money the way some people do, and the bag you gave me when we first met made me the richest man in Tilsen and likely all of the surrounding towns. You think I’m destined for some great adventure, and I honestly believe you are right. I feel like I’m being pulled to do something, but I don’t know what that is.” Kal dropped his head into his hands, “I’m so confused.”

Ikuno stood quietly as Kal talked things out, her tiny gasp and smile when he said he would be happy to spend the rest of his life with her went unnoticed. She sat down next to Kal and put an arm around his shoulders pulling him close as he tried to make sense of his troubled thoughts.

“I don’t have any answers for you Kal,” she said quietly, “But there are some things I can tell you that might help, though you may not agree with me. First, farming is what you do not who you are, that may have been different if you had never come back to my cave, but you are a mage now and will eventually become a runesmith, by my estimation a very powerful one. Second, you didn’t realize it at the time, but you were lying when you told me you would give up magic for me,” Kal’s head snapped up with a hurt look on his face, “settle down, what I mean is that magic is ... addictive, for lack of a better word. You begin with chopping firewood faster, then you wonder if you can get the logs to position themselves on the block, pretty soon you have developed a spell that takes a tree splits it into fire logs then dries it and stacks it next to the house all in one spell. With magic, there is always something else to learn, to improve upon, or to achieve. That brings me to the last thing; you also lied about not wanting power.”

“Now, wait a second...” Ikuno held up her hand stopping him.

“I don’t mean that you want power like the King or the lords and ladies beneath him. With you it’s knowledge, as you have gotten better at reading and able understand more of what’s in these books,” she waved a hand towards her library, “your thirst for knowledge has gotten bigger. In the world of magic-users, knowledge is power. Keep these things in mind as you look for your answers.”

Kal laid back on the bed, holding the leather cuff above him he ran his fingers over the intricately detailed rune that he had yet to draw well enough to add to his bracers. “I have to agree with you Ikuno, the more I learn the more I want to know,” Kal took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, “I don’t want to admit this, but you are right; I could never go back to being just a farmer with what I know now. I just wish I could see the purpose behind doing all of this.”

Ikuno smiled down at him, “Give it time Kal. Keep learning and improving and a purpose will reveal itself.” Her smile turned playful and she reached down to run her fingers over the bulge in his trousers, “maybe you’ll find that your only purpose is to make a bunch of monster girls deliriously happy by putting this inside them. You’ve certainly done it for me and ‘Dell.”

Kal laughed and shooed her hand away, “Stop it, that tickles.” He relaxed back on the bed, “So much for a serious moment,” he said but there was no heat in his voice.

“Things were getting kind of heavy there,” she said apologetically. “Why don’t you go study some while I make us something to eat.”

“Good idea, I’m still really curious about how protection is layered into the strength rune. I would like to do that with speed as well, and avoid any more broken arms, hopefully.” Kal said rubbing the arm he injured in the fight with Emrick. “Thanks for listening to me ramble, you may not have had any answers for me but at least I feel a bit better,” he said standing up and giving Ikuno a kiss on the cheek making the oni blush purple. Kal stared at her for a moment, “I don’t get you sometimes, we spend hours in bed, you talk like a wanton whore when you’re horny, yet you blush when I kiss your cheek.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.