The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by BluDraygn

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young farmer with an ailing mother gets help from a large, blue-skinned, demon-like woman called an oni in return for a little bit of sexy time. As their relationship grows, they discover the young man has mysterious abilities and a special affinity for magic which will lead him on a journey that puts him into contact, and often deep inside, a variety of monster girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Kal looked down, “Why is it still hard? I haven’t been thinking about anything to keep it that way since Aradelle was about to attack me.”

Aradelle shrugged looking embarrassed, Ikuno’s brow furrowed in thought, “perhaps there’s more to ‘Dell’s aphrodisiac then just making men mad with lust. There may be something else in the dust that makes a man hard for a time as well, whether he wants to be or not.”

Aradelle looked at Kal, “I don’t know, my dust has always worked, so this has never happened before.”

Kal wrapped a hand around his member for a moment before quickly pulling it away, “Damn, that’s sensitive, I feel like I could cum in just a couple of strokes. Is there any way to make it stop? If I get super sensitive afterwards like usual, this sounds like it could get painful for me really quick.” Kal looked at Aradelle, “I’d rather get the chance to enjoy this instead of being done in a couple of seconds and have to stop because it hurts.”

Aradelle looked embarrassed once again and fidgeted, refusing to look Kal in the face. Kal wondered if alarunes were unable to blush as this was the third time he had expected to see her cheeks go red from how she was acting, but they remained almost pure white. Aradelle spoke hesitantly, “There have been a couple of men in the past who drank my nectar and they appeared to recover from my dust a few moments after. There’s plenty around your feet if you want to try it.”

Kal raised an eyebrow and looked at Ikuno who smiled and nodded in response. “Let’s see if that works,” Kal said and dropped to his knees directly in front of the alarune. Aradelle let out a cute squeak and attempted to back away in surprise, only to bump into Ikuno who had moved behind her.

Ikuno wrapped her arms around the trapped alarune and began to kiss the smaller woman’s neck. “But ... I thought,” Aradelle was quickly getting flustered as Ikuno brushed her hair aside and gently nibbled on her ear, “all that down there...” Aradelle let out a moan as Ikuno’s hands came up to her chest and softly brushed against her hardened nipples.

Kal smiled and shook his head as he slowly spread the alarune’s legs, “my feet have been down there. I’d rather have some straight from the source.” Ikuno moved her hands down to Aradelle’s legs and lifted them up in front of her like she was sitting on a chair, she then spread the alarune’s legs wide, displaying her dripping sex for Kal. Aradelle hid her face in her hands in embarrassment but made no attempt to close her legs or cover her pussy.

Kal took a moment to appreciate the alien beauty before him. The yellow markings above her pussy ran all the way down her lips making her sex look, quite literally, like the petals of a flower. Aradelle clenched in anticipation making her slit open for a moment, allowing Kal to see that only the outside was brilliant yellow, and the inside quickly turned a blue that was a few shades darker than the petals of her flower.

The alarune quivered as Kal leaned in and ran his tongue up her inner thigh where it met her pelvis, the area had been soaked with nectar from earlier and Kal found it to be startlingly sweet and very slippery but also very light. Unlike honey, he felt that he could drink Aradelle’s nectar all day. The way her sex dripped in an almost steady stream to the flower below he had little doubt she could produce more than enough if he ever wanted to try.

Kal leaned in and ran his tongue along her folds, the texture was different than he was expecting, being soft and silky but with an underlying roughness that was very distinct from Ikuno. He quickly realized that, much like how they looked, the strange texture was similar to a flower petal.

Aradelle was still hiding behind her hands and gasped as his tongue ran up and down the lips of her slit, her hips making an involuntary jerk and a small rush of nectar flowing out as he lightly brushed over her clit. Ikuno had stopped nibbling on the alarune’s neck, her face flushed and nearly panting with desire she was now watching Kal intently as he teased Aradelle. Kal gave her a questioning look.

Ikuno looked sheepish, “I didn’t think watching you would turn me on so much, keep going, quit worrying about me,” she said breathing heavily.

Kal smirked and nodded focusing his attention back on Aradelle. Flattening his tongue, he started where her nectar dripped to the flower below and slowly dragged it all the way up to her clit, sucking it into his mouth and flicking it side to side with the tip of his tongue.

Moaning loudly, one of Aradelle’s arms reached back and hooked around Ikuno’s neck while the other hand grasped the hair on the back of Kal’s head. Aradelle pulled Kal’s head forward as she ground her sex into his face. Kal was having a hard time maintaining contact with her clit so he grabbed ahold of her hips to keep her in place. Unable to escape Kal’s tongue, Aradelle tilted her head back, laying it on Ikuno’s shoulder, and let out a high-pitched keen as her orgasm washed over her.

Kal continued tormenting Aradelle’s clit until he felt a rush of nectar start flowing from the alarune’s clenching pussy. Aradelle’s nerveless fingers let go as he moved his head down and began drinking the sweet fluid that poured from her sex.

The flow tapered off as Aradelle began to relax, her breath still coming in gasps as she recovered. Kal stood and planted kisses on the alarune’s belly making his way up to her small breasts and teasing her nipples as she sagged limply in Ikuno’s arms.

“Ikki,” said Aradelle as she continued to catch her breath, “You are one lucky bitch you know that? I need you to promise me you will bring him back here, so we can do this again.”

Ikuno smiled and kissed Aradelle on the cheek, “Already planning on the next visit and you haven’t even gotten to the best part of this one? Besides you know that I will be back in two weeks for certain.”

“I won’t be able to do this again in two weeks, Ikki, you know that.”

Kal stood and wrapped a hand around the base of his cock then snatched it away like he had been burnt, “Nope not yet. What happens in two weeks?” he asked looking at the girls.

Aradelle stared at Kal then buried her face in Ikuno’s neck, “You tell him Ikuno!”

Kal couldn’t help but think it was odd for Aradelle to act so embarrassed considering Ikuno was still holding her up with her legs spread wide open for him.

He glanced at Ikuno and saw that she was looking back at him with a very calculating expression. “Not yet, Kal, I’ll tell you when we are all done. For now, try to stop thinking in solely human terms for a while, things often work very differently for monster girls compared to humans,” said Ikuno sternly. Aradelle lifted her head off the oni’s shoulder and looked at him nodding vigorously.

Kal dipped his head in acknowledgement thinking that with all the interactions he would be having with monster girls in the future, doing as Ikuno asked would probably be wise. He had to admit, though, that he was curious why she was suddenly being so serious. Trying to put it out of his mind, he checked again to see if he was still super sensitive. Wrapping his hand around the base of his cock he immediately noticed that he wasn’t about to cum at the slightest touch anymore and the feeling seemed to be returning to normal quickly. “I think I’m about ready,” Kal looked at Aradelle, “I know what Ikuno told me, but I want to hear it from you, do you want me to be the father of your child?”

Aradelle gave Ikuno a questioning look, “I thought you...”

Ikuno smiled back, “It’s one of the things I love about him. Just tell him what you want, dear, or will never touch you again with that beautiful cock of his. He doesn’t just want to hear it from you, he NEEDS to hear it from you.”

Aradelle looked back at Kal, reaching down between her splayed legs she used her fingers to spread the lips of her sex open, “Please give me a daughter, I want this more than anything.”

Kal nodded then reached to the side and grabbed one of Aradelle’s vines, “I don’t think you dragged Ikuno back here just to be a bystander. I’m guessing you have used these on her before?”

“Kal!” hissed Ikuno.

Taking Aradelle’s mischievous smile as an answer he held the tip of the thick vine in the thin stream of nectar still leaking from the alarune. Once the tip was fully coated he let it go and it quickly slithered out of sight behind the girls, a moment later a gasp and blush from Ikuno told Kal it had reached the oni.

Kal stepped up and placed his member at Aradelle’s entrance, behind the alarune the nectar slickened vine nudged at Ikuno’s opening in the same manner. Kal leaned over and kissed Aradelle for the first time, the alarune’s eyes closing as their tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Kal wrapped one arm around Aradelle’s petite body and the other wrapped around Ikuno’s larger frame, even though his hand only barely reached her spine with Aradelle between them. Pulling them both into his embrace he steadily pushed his member into Aradelle until he bumped up against her cervix, the vine inside Ikuno mimicking his movements and making both women groan in pleasure.

Kal kissed Aradelle once again, “Welcome to motherhood.”

Aradelle’s eyes snapped open, her reaction shocked both Kal and Ikuno as she suddenly went rigid and screamed in climax her arms and legs wrapping around Kal as her pussy squeezed down on his cock.

“Keep going!” Ikuno hissed at him but Kal was already moving, sliding out until only the head was left inside then plunging back into the trembling alarune.

Aradelle’s grip on him began to loosen and her body started to go limp, Kal looked up at Ikuno, “If she passes out I’m stopping.”

Aradelle mumbled, “Nooo, don’t stop, I need this, please don’t stop.”

Kal thrust into her a little faster, “Silly woman, I didn’t mean stop completely. I meant I’m going to make sure you are awake the moment you become a mother.”

Aradelle moaned loudly, her sex clamping down on Kal as she climaxed again.

Having continued to thrust through the extreme tightness of both of Aradelle’s orgasms Kal was also starting to get close.

Ikuno noticed the telltale stutter in Kal’s hips, she leaned down next to Aradelle’s ear while looking at Kal, “Do it Kal, fill her up, give her a child, make ‘Dell a mother.” For the third time, Aradelle’s mind and body exploded in pleasure, amplified by the feeling of being filled with Kal’s essence as she clamped down and set him off as well. Kal buried himself inside the alarune as far as he could, the tip just brushing the entrance to her womb

Ikuno held both of them as they rode out their orgasms and came down from their lovemaking, Kal’s ‘welcome to motherhood’ stunt had left Aradelle in no condition to take care of the oni’s needs, the vine inside her had vibrated deliciously as the alarune climaxed the first time but had slipped out when Aradelle had gone limp. She was resigned to having to wait till next time, however, after watching something as amazing as the two people she cared most about create a child, her sex was in dire need of some attention.

Kal pulled back from Ikuno’s embrace catching his breath and smiling at her, Aradelle was looking down at her belly lightly running a hand over the alabaster skin, “I’m going to be a mother,” she whispered in awe. Aradelle sighed in contentment and leaned back into the valley between Ikuno’s breasts, “You really have no idea how much this means to me, she said beaming a smile at Kal then looking up at Ikuno’s face before reverently stroking her belly again, “I don’t know how I could possibly thank you.”

Kal was still buried inside Aradelle, not understanding fully that being with the alarune while she was in season was guaranteed to produce an offspring, unlike human women. He figured that keeping everything inside would increase her chances, though that would be difficult in a moment as he was beginning to soften. Kal looked down at Aradelle’s belly, he ‘felt’ something. Stopping Aradelle’s hand with his own he pushed it over and up a little, “There she is,” he said then began pulling at Ikuno’s arm tugging at it and waving for her to give him her hand. Ikuno changed how she was holding Aradelle to free up a hand and let Kal guide it over top of the alarune’s. He looked up at Aradelle, “that’s our daughter” the words felt strange in his mouth, “our daughter,” he repeated. “Her daughter, that I’m the father of,” he said as if in a daze.

Aradelle looked up at Ikuno, “Ikki, is he going to be okay?”

Ikuno smiled at the alarune, “He’ll be fine in a minute or two. Sometimes it takes a little time for human men to adjust when they become fathers for the first time.” She leaned down to Aradelle’s ear and whispered, “only the good ones act like this.”

“Ohhh,” said Aradelle giving Kal an appraising look.

Kal took a step back, disengaging from Aradelle, as his brain tried to process everything, Kal’s legs gave out at that moment and he sat down hard on the rim of Aradelle’s flower, prevented from toppling out by one of her vines slipping behind his back and propping him up.

“Ikuno?”

“Yes, Kal?”

Kal looked at her but his eyes didn’t really focus, “I’m going to be a father, Ikuno.” His vision suddenly went blurry, he brought a hand up to wipe away whatever was blocking his view and his hand came away wet. “I’m crying...” he looked at the girls then the wetness on his hand, “why am I crying?”

Ikuno moved her arm to set Aradelle down only for the alarune to float in the same position Ikuno had been holding her, supported by the thick vines that her legs turned into.

At Ikuno’s annoyed look, Aradelle shrugged and gave her an impish smile, “I liked the feeling of you holding me.”

Ikuno shook her head in mock exasperation and went over to Kal wrapping her arms around him, “Yes, you are going to be a father, Kal. How do you feel about that?”

The dazed look started to fade as Ikuno hugged him, “I’m stuck somewhere between jumping around with joy and terrified at the responsibility, does that make sense?”

“It makes perfect sense,” said Ikuno holding his head to her chest.

A moment later Aradelle glided over and joined in comforting Kal wrapping her arms around his torso, she looked at Ikuno, “I think I know why you like him now.”

“I imagine having to take care of a daughter so soon throws a wrench in my plans for learning magic,” sighed Kal.

Ikuno’s brow furrowed and Aradelle giggled, “I think it’s time to explain what happens in two weeks.”

Kal perked up, “You said something about that earlier, what happens then?”

“That,” said Aradelle, her iridescent blue eyes were shining and she smiled wide as she backed up and put her hands over her belly, “Is when I give birth.”

Kal’s jaw dropped, he quickly collected himself remembering what Ikuno said about monster girls being very different from humans.

“She won’t give birth to a baby like humans do,” Ikuno elaborated, “instead she will birth a seed.”

“Yup!” continued Aradelle happily, “and while I hibernate this winter I will get to hold her the entire time and pass some of my knowledge to her,” Aradelle’s face fell, “then spring will come.”

Kal was confused by the sudden change in the alarune, “What happens in the spring?” he asked looking between the two women.

“I promised ‘Dell that I would be back the spring after she had her child to take the seed and plant it, I have a spot picked out not far from my cave.”

“That means you won’t get to see your daugh...” Kal caught himself, “our daughter grow up.”

Aradelle glided over and hugged Kal, “Aww, you’re so sweet but other than getting to visit where she’s planted you won’t really get to watch her grow up either.”

Seeing Kal’s confused expression, Ikuno spoke up, “Alarune’s pass on knowledge to their young while in the seed because other than a sapling to catch sunlight they stay underground until fully mature, which can take a few years. I’m sorry Kal if you were thinking it was going to be like raising a human baby. You will still be able to visit her sprout, just make sure it’s the right one, alarune sprouts mimic that of one of the plants nearby for protection.” Ikuno chuckled, “It would be embarrassing if you got caught cooing and making baby talk at a regular oak or elm.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.