The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer

Copyright© 2018 by BluDraygn

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young farmer with an ailing mother gets help from a large, blue-skinned, demon-like woman called an oni in return for a little bit of sexy time. As their relationship grows, they discover the young man has mysterious abilities and a special affinity for magic which will lead him on a journey that puts him into contact, and often deep inside, a variety of monster girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Ikuno and Kal watched as the Knights made their way back towards the village. While Kal wouldn’t exactly call them friends they didn’t quite fit into the enemy category either, feeling that his chances of ever seeing any of them again were slim he put it out of his mind. Looking up at Ikuno he saw that she was studying him intently.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

Ikuno was thoughtful as she studied him, “No, nothing is wrong. At least not yet.”

“Not yet? That sounds ominous.”

“Nothing to worry about right now.” She said, smiling. “I’ll let you know when the time comes, I don’t think you will be disappointed.”

“Are you sure there’s nothing I can do to help? I am your servant for the day after all.”

Ikuno checked the position of the sun in the sky then turned to Kal, grinning evilly she took his hand and pulled him into the cave, “That’s right, servant, you have one more duty to attend to before I let you go.”

As they came into the main cavern soft breathing reminded them that the bed was currently occupied by the sleeping girl. Ikuno led him over to the chair then walked to the end of her bed. Reaching into a pouch she tossed some dust into the air over the sleeping girl, summoning another magic circle in her palm she pointed it towards the dust cloud and said a few words. The dust shimmered and sunk down onto the girl’s sleeping form, seeming to pass right through the furs covering her.

Ikuno turned and smiled wide, “Sleeping spell, now we don’t need to worry about being interrupted.”

Kal stepped to the side of the stone chair and bowed low holding his hands out as if presenting the chair, “Your throne Madame.”

Buckles on Ikuno’s hides and furs came loose with soft clicks until her clothes made a pile on the floor. She sat on the fur covered chair and daintily crossed her legs placing her hands atop her knee, “Servant,” she said archly, “I wish to be tended to, top to bottom.”

Kal looked up from his bow, her tone made him worry he has made a mistake until he saw her face and the laughter in her eyes. With another bow accompanied with a comically overexaggerated flourish he said, “If Milady would lie back I would be more than happy to take care of her every need, top to ... bottom.”

Ikuno chuckled at their banter and did as asked leaning back into the chair and expecting him to put her legs up on the arms like last time but instead he stripped down and climbed up onto the chair with her, straddling her thighs. His enchanted cock, already hard and grown to her size, was nearly poking her in the belly button.

Ignoring her questioning look he leaned forward and began to softly kiss and nibble one side of her neck. The oni laid her head back and moaned, relaxing into Kal’s attentions. Kal kissed his way to her collarbone before making his way down towards her large blue breasts. He brought both hands up and began massaging the soft blue flesh as he lavished attention on her areola. Ikuno moaned as Kal finally took her hardened nipple into his mouth, he alternated between flicking and circling her nipple then occasionally sucking hard and drawing it deep into his mouth while still teasing it with his tongue. As Ikuno started to lightly pant from arousal he kissed his way to the valley between her breasts, earning a groan of frustrated annoyance from the oni, he then slowly licked his way all the way back up to the other side of her neck and repeated the process all over again. After a few long minutes of attention to her other breast her face was flushed purple and her breath coming in short gasps punctuated by moans of pleasure.

Kissing his way down the underside of her breast he made his way to her bellybutton as he slid off the chair and stepped between her legs. Continuing down he kissed and licked his way to the very top of her sex then pulled away, Ikuno groaned in frustration. Lifting one leg he placed it on the arm of the chair as before, leaning down he let her feel his breath across her nether lips before putting his tongue right next to them and dragging it up the inside of her leg, the oni growled with annoyance at being denied yet again. Lifting the other leg and placing it the same way as the first on the chair arm. Kal started by her knee and kissed and nipped his way down the sensitive blue flesh of her inner thigh stopping again before touching her sex. Ikuno was panting with need and breathlessly whispered, “You ... bastard.”

Kal smiled at how wound up she was, leaning over he placed his mouth over her clit making her moan and buck her hips a little. Starting with the lightest of brushes of his tongue he started tracing circles around her pearl, the oni pressed her sex into his face but despite her efforts he only gradually increased the pressure and contact with his tongue.

Kal’s hands were busy as he pleasured the blue woman finding a small jar of the salve she had spoken of earlier in the day which he had placed next to the chair on his way back from dropping off her new books. Scooping up a good-sized dollop he let it warm up in his hand for a few moments. He smeared the lube on her rear entrance as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Ikuno gasped at the sudden stimulation raising herself up off the chair and trapping his fingers between her cheeks, Kal relented on her clit and she dropped back into the seat panting, “More ... more ... please,” she said between breaths.

Even though Kal was hard already, hearing her beg seemed to send another surge to his overgrown cock. Teasing her lips with his tongue he spread the lube and gently massaged her backside, giving her clit a few good swipes he slid one finger inside then a second a few moments later. As he prepared a third she clenched and pulled away. She raised her head up and Kal met her gaze, “That’s enough, I want you inside me and I want to feel myself stretching around you, the real you.” Kal just nodded and got another dollop of salve from the jar coating his dick thoroughly as Ikuno scooted her butt forward to give him a better angle. Kal noticed that his cock had shrunk back to its normal size which must have been what she meant by ‘the real you’.

He placed himself at her backdoor and slowly pushed inside watching as his member disappeared inside her rear end, the tightness around his cock was intense and he was glad he hadn’t touched himself as he was getting Ikuno worked up, if he had he was certain he would have already cum. The blue oni laid her head back again and hissed, “fuck ... yessssss,” as he continued to slide into her, when she felt the base of his cock bump against her ass she put a hand on his backside to hold him in place. Enjoying the feeling of having him inside her she began to rhythmically squeeze his invading member.

“Ikuno...” Kal blurted out, her head came up to look at him and she could see him struggling to maintain control, “Too tight ... not gonna ... last long,” he said through gritted teeth.

“It’s okay, neither will I. Fuck me Kal, fill me up,” she said, removing her hand from his backside to lightly tease her clit.

Kal pulled out slowly then pushed back into her a bit quicker, increasing his tempo with each stroke while looking for any signs of discomfort on her face. Ikuno too was studying her lover’s face, changing the speed of her fingers on her clit by how close he was getting. She wasn’t sure she could hold out once he was really slamming into her rear but then his hips stuttered as he started to come, fingers digging into her flesh he thrust into her ass hard enough to push her back on the seat, once, twice on the third time he buried himself inside her all and began filling her with spunk. The oni howled as she came with the boy, her body going rigid and her ass clamping down on him hard enough to make it hurt but not hard enough to keep him from continuing to soak her insides with his seed.

Spent, Kal leaned forward to catch his breath on Ikuno’s heaving chest. After a few minutes their breathing had returned mostly to normal

Kal looked up at Ikuno, “Wow,” was all he said.

Ikuno smiled, “Wow indeed.”


Kal leaned back and sighed in contentment, he was sitting in Ikuno’s lap and while he still wasn’t completely comfortable with being the ‘small’ one in moments like this it was hard to complain when you had two rather large blue breasts to use as pillows. Also distracting him was Ikuno gently playing with his half-hard member, the oni wasn’t trying to get him off or even hard again but the light brushes with her fingers along his length, which for some reason had gotten oni-sized again, felt rather nice.

“I’m curious,” said Ikuno, “when you first came to my cave you were a virgin. However, today you have rivaled some of my most skilled lovers. Care to tell me your secret?”

Kal blushed though Ikuno couldn’t see it, “There’s a lady in my village who lost her husband a few years ago, instead of taking another right away she began taking care of the urges of the single men in town in order to get by, and a few married ones as well if the rumors are true. Before I decided to come back here I paid the woman for a few days of her time to teach me how to pleasure a woman, thinking on it I guess I had already decided I was coming back. She even taught me about how to take a woman in the rear though she didn’t let me do it to her. I had told her of our first time, leaving out some details obviously, and she said ‘letting a man in there is a very important step because for many girls it can be painful. Your first time should be with the girl you are doing this for not an old whore like me.’”

“Hmmm, money well spent I’d say, I may have to send something with you to give to her as thanks for doing a good job. I’d heard about human women being in pain when having sex that way ... wait a moment! That’s what you were doing! Checking to make sure you weren’t hurting me!” Kal looked up and nodded, “Thankfully myself and most monster girls I’ve heard of don’t have such issues and actually enjoy it, though almost all prefer the usual way in hopes of getting pregnant, there are some strange ones though.”

“Strange ones?”

“Lamias are one of those, where they get rid of waste is down on the snake body so instead of being attached to the stomach their human bottom is somehow connected to their womb and they can get pregnant either way.”

“That is a bit strange, I have a question for you now,” Looking down at her hands playing with his overgrown prick he asked, “Why is it big again?”

Ikuno smiled, “The enchantment works a couple of different ways. If you don’t do anything it will match you to the size of the woman you are about to sleep with. However, you have a little bit of control over it as does your partner if she knows about it, for instance you can make yourself a little bigger than what the enchantment decides but never enough to do damage, most importantly she has to want it that big before it will happen at all. Making it smaller is much easier and you or the woman you are with can do so at any time assuming she knows about it. That’s why I wanted your real cock,” his cock shrank back to normal size, “in my bottom the first time. Instead of this,” Kal’s cock grew back to oni-size.

“Quit that, it seems weird,”

Ikuno laughed and Kal’s member switched back and forth repeatedly from oni- to normal-sized until he concentrated in it and it immediately went to normal size and stayed there.

“Awww,” she lamented before breaking out in a fit of laughter.

“I had thought that this was just to make me more compatible with you, but I guess it’s much more than that.”

“Oh yes, much more. You could comfortably fuck anything now even a salamander or dragon girl since the enchantment will protect you from extreme heat or cold as well as other things like poison, slime or digestive juices. However, that’s only if you and her are going to have sex, if you are looking to get your dick wet and she is just looking for a meal the enchantment won’t activate along with the protection. There’s one more thing I think you should know, though if I’m right about you it will never be an issue. The original creator of this spell had a severe hatred of people like Sir Michael, to the point where the worst offenders would have this spell cast on them as punishment.”

“As punishment? How?”

“Hop down. It’s best to show you, just don’t freak out. The effect is only temporary.”

“This won’t hurt will it?”

“Maybe your pride a bit” after Kal had gotten off her lap, Ikuno knelt down and leaned over the seat of the chair.

“I do not want you to fuck me,” she said sternly, “but in a moment you are going to try anyway understood?”

“Not one bit, but I’ll do as you say,” replied Kal in confusion, he worked himself up to half-hard but was certain that his member was done for the day.

A minute passed while Ikuno had been repeating something over and over under her breath, finally she looked back at Kal, “Okay do it,” then went back to her mantra.

Kal lined up with her sex and pushed, sliding easily inside her as his cock decided it might have one more round left in it and began to swell again. The yelp of surprise and dismay was comical for a woman as big as Ikuno, she looked back with disbelief as Kal stroked into her a few times.

“Well dammit.”

“What’s wrong?” he asked, even though his dick had reacted to slipping inside the oni he still didn’t feel like he would be able cum again, though that didn’t keep him from wondering if he could get Ikuno off one more time.

“Seems like deep down I really wanted you inside me despite telling myself over and over that I didn’t,” she backed into him a few times, “Mmmm that’s nice, but not helping what I’m trying to show you.” She let out a groan as she pulled off the farmer boy. Sitting back in the chair she said, “I was trying to avoid this though it’s pretty much guaranteed to work. Look over at the girl, now imagine having sex with her.”

He turned and looked at Ikuno.

“No”

Ikuno sighed, “I understand your reluctance, but we already know the enchantment won’t react to me. You only need to for a second, I promise.”

Kal glared at her then closed his eyes.

A tense moment later Ikuno called softly, “Kal, look down.”

Opening his eyes, he looked down to see ... balls, he waved his hand where his penis used to be.

He looked at Ikuno, then at his balls, back at Ikuno, then to his balls one more time. Still looking down he said to Ikuno, “You asked me not to so I’m trying really hard to not freak out right now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.