The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer

Copyright© 2018 by BluDraygn

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young farmer with an ailing mother gets help from a large, blue-skinned, demon-like woman called an oni in return for a little bit of sexy time. As their relationship grows, they discover the young man has mysterious abilities and a special affinity for magic which will lead him on a journey that puts him into contact, and often deep inside, a variety of monster girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Eager as Kal had been for some more intimate time with Ikuno, the knight’s talk of food had gotten to him. As they walked back into the main living area of the cavern his stomach growled noisily. He stopped in embarrassment, his hands covering the offending body part. Ikuno kept walking over to a small set of wooden shelves that appeared to be made from lashed together saplings with crude planks fitted in for holding items. She grabbed a cloth wrapped bundle and tossed it to Kal. “Here eat this before that knight comes charging in here hoping to kill a giant frog,” she laughed.

“Really...” he answered glaring at her, he couldn’t keep up the annoyed act for more than a few seconds before breaking down and laughing along with the oni. He opened the cloth packet to find some dried meat and cheese, the meat he guessed to be venison though he couldn’t place the spices she had used, the cheese tasted like it was made from goat’s milk but was firmer than he was accustomed.

As he ate he took in his surroundings, having been too distracted to truly examine Ikuno’s home before. It appeared to be around 25 paces long and close to ten wide with a vent hole in the middle of the vaulted roof that smoke from the torches made its way up to before disappearing into darkness. On one side of the room was an oven, like the chair it had been carved out of a boulder, the top was polished to an almost mirror finish that Ikuno was able to cook directly on without the need for pans. To the left of the oven was her makeshift shelving where she kept all her cooking ingredients and where she had gotten his snack from. A few feet away from the other side was the oni’s bed, piled high with thick furs. Kal figured that keeping warm on cold winter nights was easier with the heated rock of the oven close by.

Having already finished her own food Ikuno walked past him and set a white gourd-shaped bottle and a small ceramic cup on the bed then began undoing the buckles and ties that held on her meager clothing. Kal watched entranced as her top came off revealing a wonderful set of large blue breasts each almost as big as his head and topped by dark blue areola the size of his palm. Her nipples were easily as thick as one of his fingers and were noticeably hard.

She ran her hands down her breasts, brushing the nipples with her fingers, then down into the belt that held the furs covering her front and rear. Turning away from Kal she slowly pulled the leathers down revealing the blue globes of her ass followed by her rear pucker and finally her sex which was glistening wetly in the torchlight. Kal was reminded again how much bigger than him she was as she bent over and shook her ass at him, if he wanted to walk over and slip his tongue inside her he would barely have to bend his knees.

Thinking that sounded like fun, he took a step forward. However, the oni had been watching him and quickly stood up, moving out of reach. “Finish your food and tour,” she said picking up the bottle and cup before laying on the bed, “growling bellies can ruin the mood almost as fast as a bunch of obnoxious knights.” Pouring the contents of the bottle into the small cup she raised it up as if making a toast. “I’m going to enjoy some sake while you explore.”

“Sake?”

“Kind of like your corn whiskey but made from rice.” Ikuno downed the clear liquid in the cup, “Onis love the stuff regardless of our color but if we drink too much our skin turns red and we will stay drunk for days, months or even years. Heaven help the poor man who gets caught by a red Oni. If he’s lucky she will be too drunk to keep him from escaping, if not then she’s likely to accidentally fuck him to death.”

“What a way to go,” said Kal popping a piece of cheese into his mouth and continuing his inspection of the cave. Towards the back of the cavern there were no torches and as he got closer he could see large rectangular shapes in the darkness. Once his eyes adjusted to the light he was able to make out two large sets of carefully crafted shelves covered with rows and rows of...

“Books!” he exclaimed with surprise looking back and forth across the shelves. “Where on earth did you get so many?”

Confused, the blue oni looked up from the sake she had been about to drink, “You know how to read?”

Kal kept scanning the shelves with excitement, “My gran thought knowing how to read would be useful for my mother and bought a couple books so she could learn, as I told the knight, my mother passed that on to me. We only have three, but I’ve probably read them hundreds of times.”

“A farmer who can read, you seem to be full of surprises Kal. There’s a table back there with a globe on a stand. Touch the globe.”

Stepping to the very back of the cave Kal saw a table by the wall with a chair next to it. The stand atop the table was a piece of polished wood with the lower leg and claws of some reptile or bird sticking out, in the claws was a ball made of clear crystal. Wondering why she would want him to touch something that looked so valuable he lightly tapped the globe. Pure brilliant light came flooding out of the crystal ball sending stabbing pain into Kal’s eyes, which had become accustomed to the dark. Covering his eyes Kal stumbled out of the oni’s library in pain and confusion, only to be met by uproarious laughter coming from the bed. Once his eyes had recovered he glared at the bed’s occupant who had curled up into a ball and was holding her belly from laughing so hard, one hand holding the bottle upright so she wouldn’t spill its contents. Ikuno looked up and saw him glaring at her, she sat up and tried to put on a straight face but that only lasted a second before she broke down into new peals of laughter collapsing back onto the bed.

“You could have warned me!” Kal said, trying to sound hurt, but the oni’s mirth was infectious and her naked body was reminding him of what was soon to come. It’s hard to stay mad at a woman you are about to sleep with.

Ikuno sat up again, wiping tears from the corners of her eyes, “My apologies Kal, I thought you knew it was a magic lantern.”

Eyes wide with wonder Kal looked over at the glowing orb again, “That’s magic?”

Ikuno smiled, “Yes, books are expensive and some of those are irreplaceable magical tomes. It would not do well to have torches near them. Touch the globe again to put the lantern out and come to bed, you can peruse my collection later. There are other things I would like to do before Sir Knight of such and such gets back.”

Kal cautiously approached the table and tapped the crystal ball again plunging him into darkness. “Well this looks familiar,” he said peering into the darkness as his eyes adjusted once again.

“Let’s see if we can do something that feels familiar too,” said Ikuno from the bed.

Kal turned around and stepped out of the library to see the blue oni lying on her back sideways across the bed, her head hanging off the side and mouth open as she beckoned him over. Kal shed his clothing as he approached, a smile coming to the oni’s face when his pants came off and she saw he was already hard.

He stopped just before reaching her and looked down smiling, “Perhaps it was a good thing it was dark the last time. If I didn’t already know how good it felt I would be terrified of letting those fangs close to me.”

Ikuno just smiled and reached out to grab his hips, pulling him to her. Instead of going into her mouth she pushed his cock up and licked her way down the underside to his balls as she drew him in. Kal groaned as her tongue went to work caressing each in turn and even taking one then the other into her mouth and sucking gently then finally taking both in her mouth at the same time as she teased them with her tongue. Slowly sliding them out of her mouth she placed a small kiss on each and asked Kal, “Would you like to see some more magic?”

Kal groaned at the lack of stimulation, “That felt pretty magical to me but if you have something else in mind...”

Ikuno closed her eyes and placed her lips against the base of his cock, she began whispering words that seemed to ring strangely in Kal’s ears. As she spoke the air around them almost hummed with energy and her words took on a deep eerie echo. As she finished speaking she grasped his hips to hold him firmly in place and nicked the base of his cock with one of her fangs, mixing the couple of drops of blood with some that she got from biting her own lip she used her long tongue to paint a ring around the base of Kal’s penis. When the sides of the circle came together all of the built-up energy in the room seemed to rush into his groin. His cock appeared to glow for a moment before everything returned to normal, the ring disappearing as the spell completed. Kal tried to pull away now that fear was no longer rooting him in place, but Ikuno held him firm. She spoke a few more words, less powerful but still strange to the young farmer, then licked the wounds she had made on his penis as well as her lip, both of them closing and healing over without a trace.

Kal’s eyes were wide and he was visibly shaking when Ikuno finally let him go, “What!? ... What did you do to me!?” he said in a voice that bordered on hysteria.

Ikuno rolled over and took in the shaking boy, immediately regretting not letting him in on her plan. She got off the bed and stepped towards him, “Kal, I’m Sorr...” Wild eyed, Kal backpedaled away from her looking towards the cavern exit. Before he could bolt, her hand shot out and grabbed his arm pulling him into her embrace. Kal’s entire body stiffened with fear. “Be calm Kal,” she whispered stroking his head and back, “I didn’t do anything bad to you, I was just so excited that I forgot you have no experience with magic. Relax and I’ll tell you about your new gift.”

Over the next few minutes Kal slowly relaxed in Ikuno’s arms until with a shuddering sigh he slumped into her chest. “I think I’m okay now,” he said.

“You continue to surprise me farmer boy,” she said with a smile. “I didn’t think you would recover that quickly. Now, as for the spell, would you like me to explain it to you, or just show you? I’ll give you hint: showing you will be a lot more fun.”

“I could use some fun right now,” he replied.

“Good choice!” she picked him up and laid him on the bed, Kal already knew she was strong but wasn’t sure he liked being manhandled so easily. “First things first,” she said then bent down and took his now soft cock into her mouth, worries about being manhandled winked out of existence as his member disappeared behind her soft lips. Ikuno bobbed up and down as her tongue swirled around Kal’s quickly growing prick, in moments she had brought him back to full hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.