The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Rebecca had reached a point in her new Scoutmaster role where she considered all the scouts to be genderless in her eyes. In her efforts at inward self-inspection, she determined it was probably because she was always a bit bi-sexual even when she was in high school and was just as happy having a happy ending with one of the teenaged cheerleaders as she was with giving up her cherry to a football jock.

She saw it in her boy and girl twins Edward and Edwina with their ability to take on either sex with equal sense of sexual satisfaction and she translated that to her own ability to derive pleasure regardless of the gender of her partner.

In a certain sense, she attributed her attitude to her underlying liking of a submissive role in most relationships not being one that wanted to dominate anyone else no matter if they were male or female. Her lack of desiring control was more of a blessing than a curse and she easily adapted to any situation with little difficulty.

The council had directed her to go to a small troop of mostly boy scouts on a tiny island offshore that could only be reached by boat. The older members were all sea oriented scouts and had the merit badges to confirm their nautical backgrounds. The declining membership was due to the fact that most of the males eventually left the island for the mainland to fine employment in fields other than fishing or tourism simply because the competition was too great.

The Girl Scout unit had been disbanded years before due to lack of interest and most girls much more interested in becoming wives and mothers rather than the fun of scouting and summer camp. Of course this was primarily due to pressure from parents determined to get them out of the house and starting their own households eliminating a drain on the parent’s income.

Actually the ratio of teenaged girls to teenaged boys was quite disproportionate due to the exodus of the boys to the mainland and the fact that the girls were unable to find suitable mates.

The small fishing boat she rode to the island was rank with the odor of rotting fish. She held her hanky to her nose to filter out the stench but it was not working. The remainder of the passengers and the crew were all men and they obviously were taking pleasure in her discomfort at the smell.

The pier at the landing was not much better with the grime of countless gutted fish still staining the weather-beaten beams. Finally, as she moved off the dock, she got the fresh breeze from inland and it was a relief to be able to breath properly again. She noticed that most of the businesses around the dock were staffed with young females wearing skimpy outfits with bare arms and legs so engrossed in their labors that they took no notice of what was going on around them.

She trudged her way up the hill toward the town and found the old union hall that housed the scout troop located on the island. Her records indicated that the old scoutmaster had passed recently and the troop was being run by a Junior Assistant Scoutmaster called Sonny Perkins. He had apparently been in scouting from age eleven and was now the ripe old age of seventeen. There were thirteen other scouts of varying ages between eleven and sixteen. They were all boys and she had no record of any female ever having been a member of the troop from the time that girls were allowed to join the Boy Scouts.

Rebecca called Sonny and told him that she would be there that evening for the troop meeting at the union hall. He promised to remind all the boys to be present so she could deliver the message from the council. He sounded like a nice, reasonable boy on the phone and she looked at his photo showing him on a sailboat fighting the wind to keep the boat steady in the water. For some strange reason, she started to play with her feminine folds and put it down to the fact she hadn’t had any cock for almost a week and she was feeling a trifle lonely and alone.

She put her suitcase down under the desk and wandered next door to the adjoining restaurant that advertised “Fish sticks – all you can eat” and decided to go with a chef’s salad instead. The woman behind the cash register was organizing the pair of teenaged girls acting as waitresses into order before the noon day rush of customers came in and made the place the busiest spot in town.

She followed the sign to the ladies room and spritzed some perfume under her arms as she still got the scent of fish and wasn’t certain if it was coming from her or was just in the air wafting up from the dock below.

One of the young girls from outside came in and squatted on the bowl without so much as a “by your leave” and she seemed so preoccupied that Rebecca was hesitant to even initiate a conversation.

“You a tourist, ma’am?” The question hung in the air for a moment before Rebecca answered in a calm voice.

“No, I am here on business. I’m the new Scouting administrator here to check on the island troop to make certain everything is in order.”

“You better tell that asshole Sonny that he better get his head out of his ass and sign up some of us girls now that the Girl Scout troop is disbanded. They told us to apply and we haven’t heard a single word from that prick.”

This was just the sort of information that Rebecca needed to form an opinion of the best way to approach the matter of the failing troop on the island. It reinforced her presumption that the only solution was to add as many female scouts to the troop as quickly as possible. She had been preparing to suggest to the interim scoutmaster Sonny Perkins that he invite the prospects to join the regular Boy Scouts on a camping trip to sort out the conflicts that might arise between the older male members and the newer female members. In many cases, the girls had more time in scouting than the boys and had their fair share of camping experience that was superior than the boys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.