The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Summer camp was drawing to a close.

It had been a memorable summer with lots of private little unsuspected tingles that made Rebecca start to feel like a teenager once again. She had made quite a few new friends in the younger crowd of seventeen and eighteen year old category and she was looking forward to some interesting sleepovers at her home for her twin’s sex education needs and exercises in social interaction that was not texting or looking at some silly screen like a trained monkey.

She was so proud of her special twins, Eddie and Edwina due to the fact they had both passed their Eagle Scout award with flying colors. Edwina was the only one that had a bit of a startle over her borderline swimming capabilities. She loved the water but had never really applied herself to the standard swimming norms like the backstroke and the breaststroke. In fact, she was a champion at swimming underwater and she could dog paddle better than any dog Rebecca had ever seen in the pool.

They were two of only six candidates that were selected that summer and Rebecca was thankful it had come at the same time for them because they were fiercely competitive in just about everything one could possibly imagine.

When Eddie had no other ammo to fire, he would show Edwina his impressive cock and tell her,

“One thing you will never have, dear sister, is something this big that will make you a favorite of all those little girl scouts that follow along behind you like sick little puppies looking for love in all the wrong places.”

Her impossible brother knew her weakness for teenage pussy and he loved to shove his knowledge in her face whenever possible.

It usually worked real well because Edwina was disgusted with her internal urges for such dalliances that made her a hypocrite in her own femininity if the truth be known.

In order to cover up her weakness, she allowed her dark side affairs with random cocks to be well-advertised in order to project an image of sensuous submission to male demands for obedient surrender. In fact, she had the reputation of being a self-admitted cock hound hiding her predilection for female companionship with almost perfect cover.

Eddie knew where she hid her strap-on assortment with dicks that ranged from a modest six inches to the whoppers that measured a full twelve inches from tip to base. She liked to use the big ones on the more mature married women that she preferred to train to her liking in ways that most would find quite perverted in the glaring light of day.

The smaller more modestly sized shafts were for her younger close female friends to start them on the road to masculinity-free lifestyles that would make them a lot happier in the long run and without the chains of motherhood to infringe on their preferred hedonistic excesses. She knew that she could no longer be included in this fashionable and highly esteemed set of female icons but she could at least swim in their waters and feed off their succulent vibes.

Rebecca kept a suitable stable of ready lads to service her need to remain visibly heterosexual to the general public and she admittedly was often much attracted to certain males with a flair for sustaining long and intricate sessions of satisfying coupling not unlike a dedicated pair of lovers or even a bliss-inspired matrimonial couple under some spell of a magical love potion.

She was quite astonished to be informed that instead of being called on the carpet for her shameful sins at the recently concluded summer camp, she was being promoted to district supervisor for scoutmaster relations and would be visiting all of the troops in the area to counsel and enforce scouting rules and regulations for all the scoutmasters and assistant scoutmasters under her jurisdiction.

Her first assignment was Ralph Peters and his son Jerome who were the scoutmaster and assistant scoutmaster of the Pike’s Hill troop that now consisted of thirty-two scouts ranging in age from twelve to seventeen. Fortunately, most of the troop was of the older variety but even more importantly, there were just as many former Girl Scouts as resident Boy Scouts in the mix.

Whilst she was there on the ground inspecting the troop’s record-keeping capabilities, she interviewed two of the oldest scouts to determine the morale of the troop in general.

One was a boy called Steven who was a fine-looking Star Scout and a member of the Order of the Arrow of some seventeen years of age. He was sort of a bully in the way that he talked and acted but she discerned he was more defensive rather than aggressive and she allowed him to give her a “neck-rub” after her long day of driving in a pouring rain.

Just as she had expected one thing led to another and before she appreciated his persuasive chatter, he had talked her into removing her imported French push-up bra so he could relax her shoulders and right down onto the slopes of her perfectly toned breasts.

The young boy’s fingers were far too talented for a lad of only seventeen and she inquired where he was getting all of his inspiration. He readily admitted that the influx of Girl Scouts was a boon to the troop spirit of comradeship and that he had been spending quite some time in cementing relations with the female Boy Scouts after each weekly meeting.

By this time, Steven’s nicely manicured fingers were doing wonders for her sensitive nipples and she found it difficult to keep her own hands away from the bulge in his tight trousers with the custom-fitted crotch.

“Miss Supervisor, may I have permission to lower your slacks so that I might relieve some of the stress from your lower spinal region?”

She opened her single button and lowered her zipper allowing Steven to slide her slacks down all the way to her ankles. Only her shocking red thong with the thin cord in her ass crack was displayed to his aroused view.

Rebecca knew the young man was at full furl because his trousers were tented at a forty-five degree angle and there was a wet spot right where the tip of his cock was likely situated. Her expert estimation put him at about ten inches and she was suddenly filled with an urge to feel all of it inside her showing her the discipline she needed to be a good girl.

The sound off Steven’s trousers hitting the floor made her shut her eyes and she took up a “down on all fours” position that never failed her before in tempting males to choose one of her openings for their carnal pleasure. She liked the idea that she never knew until the very last moment which entrance they would make their target because the suspense was part of her tingling enjoyment of the mystique of taking it from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.