The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Right at the beginning of the final two week session of the summer camp, Rebecca was tasked with leading the Eagle Scout prospects out on a long two night hike that would take them completely around the long narrow lake that was far better to canoe or rowboat rather than hike in the dense underbrush surrounding the lush shorelines.

She found that there were four male Boy Scouts and three female Boy Scouts in the pool of applicants and it worked out just fine for four two person tents to carry plus the necessary equipment they needed to complete the entire thirty mile hike. She had the phone and the emergency first aid kit in her pack just in case there should be an unforeseen problem that needed outside assistance. One of the things she liked was that the camp did not allow the campers to have outside electronic devices like smart phones or little televisions to distract them from the outdoor agenda. There were a few campers that were unable to cope without the devices and they forfeited their cash deposits and returned to the city neighborhood to overdose on video games and other media traps to absorb their full attention for the remainder of the summer.

At first, she was inclined to have the four tents divided equally between the males and the females, but she changed her mind when she saw two of the girls exchanging kisses right out in the open and the boys laughing behind their hands at the sexy way the girls patted each other’s bottoms like they were a boyfriend and a girlfriend. She wanted to put all the tents together and they could be one big happy family but the last time she did something like that a sort of mini-orgy had started and she was unable to quench the fires of youthful passions quick enough to prevent some kinky humping in the darkness of the night. She matched up the Eagle Scout pledges with a boy and girl in each tent and she kept the oldest boy to her tent because he was only a month shy of being eighteen and seemed more mature than the rest of them.

That young man’s name was Richard, but he told her that back home everyone called him Dick. That caused her to giggle and the young man looked at her strangely wondering what was biting her. She hoped that her uniform was not up too high on her thighs that he might see her pretty green panties with the little lace frill on the edges innocently displayed underneath. She could see similar panties on all the other girls whenever they leaned forward and she knew the girls had all altered the lengths to have that little added hint of available pussy close at hand that had the potential of triggering the boy’s libidos to a show of bravado that might include some tentative probing of Girl Scout’s love nest’s in the darkness of the tiny private tents.

Rebecca had lost quite a bit of weight the past six weeks and she knew her petite ass was now almost the same size as some of the girls that were almost twenty years her junior.

She felt certain that in the dark, Dick would not be able to tell her ass from one of the other female Boy Scouts and that he would most likely remember it as humping a fellow female Boy Scout his own age rather than screwing the soaking wet and ready Scoutmaster doggy style from behind.

She could anticipate the muscular boy mauling her ass cheeks like she was one of his cheerleading chums from high school or possibly his best friend’s older sister with the tits of a full grown woman. The feel of his nibbling teeth on her nipples made Rebecca as docile and submissive as one of those simpering almost-virgins and she planned to stealthily slide inside her sleeping bag totally nude to allow Dick to get all the way up inside her pulsating love channel and place his place his pre-cum dripping bullet head right on her G-spot in a matter of mere seconds after he ventured inside her feminine web of wanton behavior.

They all seemed relieved that she had taken the responsibility of choosing their partners out of their hands and welcomed the inevitability of coupling like rabbits through most of the nocturnal hours. Rebecca had the same intentions with Dick, the Eagle Scout applicant. She hoped the boy would be able to keep the hardness he had displayed when he was looking so intently at her pretty green panties with raw hungry lust in his beautiful eyes. She wanted him up inside her throbbing wetness high and hard for a long time buried inside her needy feminine folds and making her explode in abandoned orgasms all through the night.

When they came to their first night’s campground, she had them all change into their swimsuits, herself included to put up the tents and then go down to the lake to take a nice swim to cool off and get a good look at each other’s bodies in the late afternoon sun. She saw that Dick was wearing the Boy Scout Speed-O jockey shorts and that his manhood was so tightly outlined that she could see the bullet head of his cock looking so big and juicy that she wanted to head right to the tent and her sleeping bag and wait for him to risk a visit to her in the darkness of the moonless nocturnal hours. She looked at the other female Boy Scouts and saw that they were in the same mood and it was beginning to look like a spontaneous orgy in the making judging from the way the girls were posing with their asses up high and their bodies bent over in a promiscuous position. The Speed-O’s were stretched to the maximum limit hiding their male state of poised readiness. In the back of her mind, she was beginning to visualize the possibility of playing musical tents with the boys flat on their backs just waiting for a naked female Boy Scout or the head Scoutmaster to ride their horny cocks like cheerleaders looking for a good recommendation for their friendliness quotient with emphasis on easy access and submissive attitude at all times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.