The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

With the summer camp inspectors departed, everything at the camp slowly fell back into a normal routine. The rules were broken and the regulations ignored in the same old way making life a whole lot easier all things considered.

The campers were shockingly relaxed and the boys and girls seemed to get along with each other a lot better than when it was just a “boys only” camp.

The other female Scoutmaster had left the camp early due to a death in the family. It was only an aunt but even aunts have a place in the heart from time to time.

Conversely, two new female Scoutmasters were sent by the Central Council to help with the operation of the last phase of the summer camp program. Surprisingly, they were both former Girl Scout troop leaders just like Rebecca. The coed scouts were delighted to have them as their leaders because they know how much Rebecca’s troop loved her leadership abilities and the way she always seemed to understand when they had a problem that needed some adult advice. Sometimes the boys were a little embarrassed to divulge a problem of a sexual nature since she was a girl and all, but they found that talking to her about such things was a relief and the excitement of sharing with an attractive older woman was so stimulating that they came close to ejaculating before she was finished with her words of smoothing common sense.

The girls were so influenced by her mystique that they sometimes “borrowed” her undies and worn them pretending that they were her and telling the boys to pretend they were the Scoutmaster in disguise.

Rebecca noticed that some of her Girls would also use a dab of her perfume which was unmistakable in the small confines of a tiny tent. She was flattered by the imitation and she would give them a nice hug and if they were alone she would kiss them with serious intent with a lot more fire than just a friendly peck on the cheek. The shy girls would be a little flustered but the more experienced ones would take the opportunity to fondle her breast or to put their teenage hands on her bottom to see if she was wearing any undies.

Rebecca found it so exciting that she would look for the first available worker drone non-paying scout with a dick to relieve her tension the old fashioned way with her head down low and her ass up high waving like a pink tinted bull’s eye for a hard erection.

She had the two new female Scoutmasters into her troop tent to discuss the other silly male scoutmasters that assumed their bottoms were “common playing grounds” for the Scoutmaster contingent. Rebecca had been fairly receptive to their advances because she had a submissive streak a mile wide that was part of her personality much to her distress in matters of the heart. It was just part of her nature and she was too old to change her stripes now.

The other two female Scoutmasters were not in the least bit shy when it came to the discussion of “taking it” and their role in being the entertainment at group parties. Fortunately, they were both quite attractive and Rebecca knew they would be bit hits with the middle-aged, mostly married or divorced male Scoutmasters looking for “safe” pussy and not get involved with the barely legal and not quite legal former Girl Scouts now spending the entire summer in the coed Boy Scout summer camp. The teenage pussy was tempting but dangerous due to vindictive parents that were not amused at the sometimes fictional tales of exciting moments with demanding Scoutmasters hitting on their little darlings for some nocturnal sugar and spice.

Being of the female persuasion, Rebecca didn’t have to worry about such distractions but she made allowances for the other male Scoutmasters because they were generally respectful in their persistence in pursuing the prospect of her putting out in complete privacy and full participation in playful posterior penetration.

She told Cindy and Tammy that they were all grown up and could make up their own minds about how they wanted to respond to the Scoutmaster’s pleas for pussy. Still, she made a point of reminding them that it was important for all of them to stick together considering the factions around them that would love to see the entire coed project fail completely.

Cindy was one of those divorced women in their mid-thirties that were suddenly aware of the fact that she was attractive to most men with the ability to get an erection and that she had a pick of her partner for an evening’s entertainment. It was so strange after getting the same old dick night after night and having to work diligently to get it hard enough for a proper insertion in a hole of his choice and not hers.

The other female Scoutmaster was only in her late twenties and she had never been a Girl Scout and had no children of her own that she was sending to either Boy Scout camp or Girl Scout camp. In fact, she was only there because her previous boyfriend was a Scoutmaster at different summer camp that had not switched to the coed program as yet because the parents resisted the progressive movement into a genderless society.

He apparently was one of those strange fellows that got a sexual thrill from sharing his female partner with random acquaintances with absolutely no consultation with her to confirm that she was willing to participate in servicing the stranger’s sexual needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.