The New Scoutmaster Is a She
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The very last words that Rebecca wanted to hear on a quiet Sunday morning was “Poison Ivy”. The very thought of the itching aggravation of that scourge of any summer camp was enough to ruin her day.

The spread of poison ivy amongst the young scouts was enough to ruin the day of many a boy and girl with the rash all over their youthful skin.

When she discovered her son Eddy and her daughter Edwina had contracted the affliction in their private parts, she immediately interrogated them about the suspicious coincidence. At first, they played the game of avoiding the issue and then came the tearful admission that they were “doing it” in the thick brush down by the lake right next to the marina. Apparently, all the boys and girls with carnal desires would scoot down deep in the stuff and just hump away like little sex robots until they finished the dirty deed out of sight.

Unfortunately, the entire wooded area was overrun with an infestation of poison ivy or poison oak and it usually showed up later in the day to mark the culprits with the scarlet stamp of poison ivy to confirm their guilty pastime in the deep brush.

Rebecca’s fears were fully realized when almost half of the boys and girls had to seek medical assistance for their erupting rashes in places they were unable to show in mixed company. In a way it was amusing but the suffering was not in the least bit funny to the embarrassed young former Girl Scouts and the guilty looking boys. Even one or two of the male Scoutmasters came down with a healthy dose and they steadfastly claimed it was from some other location entirely and bore no relationship to the activities of the sex-deprived campers.

Rebecca was relieved that most of the worker campers with duties in the kitchen and in setting up the merit badge locations were not afflicted. She was certain it was because they took advantage of the relative privacy of their separate living quarters that did not admit any regular camp staff unless there was some prior notice of a pending inspection. Because they were all older and had urges that teenagers that age normally have with an urgency that needed prompt attention, the camp director staff stayed well clear of the worker staff because they were needed for the smooth running of the camp.

They peeled the potatoes, mashed them and served the meals three times each day with one meal starting when the other was just finishing up on a steady schedule of feeding that growing teenager’s needed even more than the excitement of a sexual experiment. There was a lot of truth that whilst the percentage of virgins that entered the camp at the beginning summer was relatively high for obvious reasons, the new coed camp was changing all that to fully sex-exposed teenagers returning home with lots of new sex education under their belts with the advantage of practical applications with willing partners.

Rebecca had taken a lot of the worker drones under her wing and allowed them to copulate freely right in front of her in the privacy of her Scoutmaster tent. She found that her simple viewing was sufficient for a satisfying orgasm and that she really didn’t need the physical contact of a stiff dick to make her juices flow nicely. Sometimes, an older and more adventurous young Boy Scout would approach her and ask for special attention. At first, she was really hesitant to give up any goodies, but after consideration, she dropped to her knees and sucked them off until they shot their happy boy juice inside her mouth. Most of the time, she swallowed it right down no matter how unpleasant it tasted because it was the easiest way to get rid of the forensic evidence that might remain for some nosey staff person.

When some of the Boy Scouts asked for her to “do it” in their bottoms, she realized they had gotten used to the carnal desires of the male Scoutmasters in previous years and she employed the use of her ten inch black strap-on to take care of their copulation needs.

Some of the older former Girl Scouts saw her solution to the Boy’s desires and they seemed to enjoy pegging the whimpering boys with the huge contraption in a way that they had taken much worse doggy style from older boys and even adult men with a need to use a young girl’s pretty bottom for their carnal pleasure.

Rebecca took up the “down on all fours” position several times with boys next to her and the Girl Scouts would give it to them in turn from behind sparing them no respite or pity when they were shafted to their maximum depth. The boys took their revenge with their real cocks when their places were reversed and the girl had to take it with a smile on their pretty faces and lots of grunts when the boys got frenzied in their pleasure.

The scent of boy cum and girl juices were rampant in her tent almost every early morning and she had gotten in the habit off rolling up the sides to air the place out because her sins of fornication would be far too obvious to any astute visitor with aversion to her urges of carnal satisfaction.

Rebecca was well organized in the awarding of merit badges and she guided both boys and girls down that complicated road with much success. Equally as successful were her classes for the girls in how to suck a dick with a degree of skill and her classes for the boys on how to eat pussy correctly to make a girl want to come back for more. She offered her own pussy as a training prop for the boys and her orgasms were so strong that sometimes she was forced to yell like a banshee ghost into her cum drenched pillow when the boys got right on her special spot. When she spotted a girl with a problem in reaching that plateau of satisfaction that culminated in a nice orgasm, she would give her special tutoring with her tongue to send her on the right route to genital and anal delight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.