The New Scoutmaster Is a She
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The beautiful Boy Scout Scoutmaster Rebecca sat daydreaming in the snake cabin right in the middle of mostly non-poisonous reptiles slithering passively in their glass cages that separated them from the always curious and often reckless young boys and even some of the more adventurous girls more for their own safety than the rambunctious youngsters.

She was not one of those persons that felt comfortable in close proximity to snakes.

It was probably some ancient genetic trait that kept her from enjoying the excursion into danger. She minded the constrictors least of all because she knew they were the type that would slowly squeeze their victims in a fatal hug of death. For some strange reason the squeezing seemed more acceptable than to be bitten with a poisonous fang dripping with a venom that had limited antidotes to offset its powerful effects.

The young scouts were feeding the snakes with shivering scared little rodents that were held delicately by their long tails over the top of the snake’s glass encased homes.

Rebecca liked to wrap the boa constrictor around her neck to show that she had no fear of the things, but in all honesty her fear was hidden deep inside and she was trembling in a way that was similar to her prelude to a nice orgasm when a cock was buried deep inside her hidden feminine folds. She always made certain the constrictors were well-fed before she came anywhere near them and she avoid the other snakes, especially the poisonous ones with a terror that she hid quite well under her cloak of bravery.

All that kept running though her mind was the depraved orgy of the night before and her disgusting behavior with all present. She wanted to believe that despite her nocturnal urges, she was still a “good” girl, even if in her supposed goodness, she was a complete slut ready to do any carnal transgression to reach that tingle of a satisfying orgasm.

After the classes in the reptile room, she made her way down to the camp director’s office. Apparently, some of her charges had been making some sort of trouble down at the sewerage plant that serviced the entire camp with running water from the lake processed water plant and the long pipe system that carried the camp waste down to the barges that carried the waste out to sea and away from contaminating the pure lake water. All she knew was that the pipe system was above ground and that sometimes they had to use bottled water and the porta johns that serviced them in emergency situations. They also had a back-up system of ground filtering urine disposals and military style “shitters” that used metal oil barrels to burn off the waste content. It was rudimentary, but it worked in an emergency and was fully approved by the county board of health as reliable.

Some of the boys and even a girl had been throwing rocks at the pipes that were unfortunately constructed of some sort of ceramic material which was deemed long-lived in natural elements and resistant to heat, cold and normal wear and tear. It was not resistant to rocks thrown by evil-minded youngsters with mischief on their minds instead of sex like normal thinking teenagers.

It would have been far more acceptable if the boys and girls were copulating in the woods instead of destroying their only means of easily disposing of waste materials out in the wilderness.

Rebecca spoke to the former Girl Scout, now Boy Scout, called Maria about her participation in the anti-social behavior in the woods. The girl was obviously distraught but Rebecca persisted in her questioning because it was quite difficult to understand what sort of thinking would lead them to doing something so unnecessarily destructive when there were so many activities that were a lot more satisfying in the long run.

“I honestly didn’t know what the pipe did, Scoutmaster Rebecca. I guess it was just that we were showing how accurate we could throw the rocks and it was a good target to aim at. If I had known it was taking all that shit away from the camp, I would have stayed far away from it because that is no fun at all.”

Rebecca believed the girl and she was certain the other boys had the same ignorance of the function of the pipe. In retrospect, she thought it would have been better to put signs up all along the pipeline to warn the scouts how important it was to stay away from the pipe and to report any problems they discovered just hiking nearby.

Regardless of her feelings in the matter, the little group of troublemakers were banished from the summer camp and restricted from returning for the following year as well.

She reported to the camp master her findings and he instructed her read it to him as she bent over his desk. She knew from his past actions that he would either be spanking her until he brought her to tears or he would simply pound her buttocks with his tiny four inch cock until he managed to spurt out his pitiful spunk inside her sphincter or right on top of her heart-shaped bottom being manhandled by a leader without any guilt.

This time was one of the ass-humping sessions and she endured the fudge-packing for almost a half hour of steady pumping and very little satisfaction on her end. Still, the sound of the small man grunting and groaning was comforting to her because she knew he was quite sincere in his pleasure at defiling her private parts.

In a way, Rebecca was comforted in her submission because it gave her a sense of doing a good job for the man even though he was fairly unappreciative of her efforts for his tingling release. She didn’t hesitate to fall to her knees and lick him clean because she knew that was something he was joyful about and it pleased her to see the smile on his shallow face when she finished the job.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.