The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

SUMMER CAMP

Rebecca looked at her image critically in the full length mirror.

She had to concur that the tailored scoutmaster uniform with the camouflage skirt and the bandana like top was decidedly hot. She could feel her nipples harden and her slit was primed and ready for some Boy Scout/Girl Scout Jamboree time with lots of after dark “getting acquainted” Camaraderie.

She was wearing the official Girl Scout underwear because it was more comfortable for female crotches and her merit badge sash was partially covering her bare middle like she was some sort of swashbuckling pirate.

It was obvious that the uniform designed for staying comfortable in the outdoors and in the heat of summer made her look definitely much younger than her mid-thirties reality. In fact, if it wasn’t for her scoutmaster patch and her head gear that identified her as part of the leadership, she could have been mistaken for one of the senior Girl Scout members rather than an official scoutmaster with her own troop of just more than twenty scouts.

Only a small minority of the troops in this iteration of the Summer Camp were “gender-free” in the new outlook on scouting participation.

There was only one other female scoutmaster at this previously all-male Boy Scout camp. Her name was Doreen and she was built rather like a Sherman tank with huge legs and a backside that defied description without distasteful reference to its size.

Doreen’s troop was mostly former Girl Scouts tired of the general lack of interest in scouting that most of the teenaged girls professed because of silly reasons like “lack of boys” or “no bathrooms in the woods” or the ever popular “Why can’t we use our cell phones in the meetings?” The far more popular Boy’s program had all the best summer camps and they had oodles of cold, hard cash to buy the equipment they needed for the awards program the all-important merit badges that now allowed the girls to reach for the ultimate achievement of “Eagle Scout”. The handful of boys in Doreen’s troop were looked at with envy by the other mostly boy-filled Boy Scout troops simply because they shared tents with the other gender and got to get close to their little harems of teenaged girls in short skirts and bare knees.

Rebecca turned sideways and bent over far enough that she could see her Girl Scout panties in the mirror. She had added a bit of lace to the edges that gave them a bit of flair for those that might be interested in looking more closely or perhaps even consider touching her back there to show they were ready to get more familiar to her if she so desired. She remembered back to her Girl Scout days and how excited she had been when one of the other girls pretended to be a boyfriend and pulled them down with serious intent to feel her up all over her private parts.

In all honesty, she was not one to question the gender of any admirer, because she had learned long ago that love was love no matter from whence or from whom it came.

She pulled down her panties and inserted her favorite battery-operated boyfriend into her well-lubricated heart-shaped rear end. The simple device had been immensely rewarding during the years of her loveless marriage and she always kept it handy in case her desperation was so overwhelming that she “just had to have it” without a moment’s delay.

It was simple to switch the thing on after it was fully seated inside and she could see it twisting and turning like a real live cock between her soft and delicate cheeks. The sensation was so overwhelming that she came almost immediately.

A knock on her bedroom door startled her.

“Yes, who is it?”

She quickly turned her B.O.B. (Battery Operated Boyfriend) off and pulled up her Girl Scout panties because she never locked her door when she was home with only her fifteen year old twins, Eddy and Edwina inside the house with her.

The door opened slowly and Edwina stuck her pretty blonde head inside asking,

“Is everything all right, mom, we heard a lot of noise in here and we thought that you might have fallen or something?”

Rebecca thought that her pretty little daughter was joking at first because she certainly didn’t think she looked like or acted like a senior citizen at all.

“I was just trying on my new scoutmaster’s uniform, dear. How does it look? Do you think the skirt is the right length?”

The girl came into the room and commented,

“I don’t know, mom, it might be a bit too short because I can see your panties when you bend over and that lace might be a bit too much for some of these old fuddy-duddy camp counselors that want to keep the genders as far apart as possible. It might be a problem in the new gender-free camp because they have been telling us again and again that we should not flirt with the boys and we are to report any unwanted touching immediately to the camp main office.”

It caused Rebecca to frown at the thought because the image was self-defeating right at the outset. In her mind, the interaction between the genders seemed a lot healthier than separated them into separate camps and making the gulf between boys and girl at such a formative age even more pronounced than previously.

Edwina picked up the still-warm B.O.B. from the dresser and told her,

“Mom, what is this thing and why does it have Vaseline all over it?”

Rebecca stood there for a moment at a loss for words and at that very instant Eddy came into the room and stood there laughing at the sight of his much younger-looking mother in her scoutmaster uniform and the sight of his silly sister holding a sex-toy in her hands totally oblivious to its use or where to place it for maximum pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.