An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

It was Tuesday, and the holidays were closing in inexorably. I was getting desperate for gift ideas that didn’t show any trace of favoritism. I pondered and websurfed for ideas.

I also sent an email to my mom with a link and instructions on setting up a program for video calls. Then I got seriously busy with work.

At noon I got a call from Ellie telling me that Jane had arrived, and Miri and Lynn were due in about 5 PM, just before I would get home. She also told me that Jane was getting along well with the ladies who were home, but kept getting distracted by their nakedness.

“They’re naked?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah,” she showed up a bit early, and said we shouldn’t bother dressing. She said she’d already shared orgasms with us, so we shouldn’t stand on formality.”

“Ah. Well, there is that,’ I chuckled. “I’ll be home as soon as I can after work.” I paused. “Was she there for a Jen milking?” I asked, wondering how she’d react to that.

“Not yet, but she seems to be looking forward to it,” Ellie said. “She’s said that having experienced it from afar, she’s looking forward to seeing it. I think she may be a bit kinky, Daddy.”

“It’s always the innocent-looking ones,” I sighed.

“She’s professional-looking, not innocent-looking, Daddy. The removable vibrating barbell tongue-piercing kind of gives it away. She also does something to her nipples that keeps them erect all the time, too. She’s gotten very comfortable with Trish and Sera.”

“Wow. Okay. It has been a long time since I’ve seen her.”

“Yeah. Trish is going to want to fuck you like a jackhammer when you get home, by the way. She’s so hot she is ready to explode!”

“Oh, dear. She didn’t waste any time, did she?”

“None at all,” confirmed Ellie. “She said she was so horny from all the time wasted tracking us down.”

“Oh, God. I may have to leave early.”

“Just ‘sayin’,” said Ellie. “Oh, by the way, I think she wants to be a milker, too. Maybe not the cow bit, but she definitely has a breast thing. She keeps looking at Jen like she wants to ... well, then, she just now volunteered to milk Jen herself!”

“I see. Maybe you should call your mother and ask her if she can get off early, too.”

“I ... think ... you’re ... right. Very good idea, Daddy,” Ellie said, leaving my imagination working overtime as she hung up.

I did get home early, but I wished Deb had beaten me home. I walked into a lesbian milk orgy. Jen’s pail had gotten spilled at some point and I immediately saw Jane on her back in the puddle under Jen, her face in Jen’s pussy and Jen mooing at the top of her lungs in an orgasm. Jane was milking Jen onto herself, bathing and showering in the milk. Trish was fingering Jane, oh, wait, goddamn fisting Jane while Jane had her toes inside Trish. Sera was behind Trish and was twisting Trish’s nipples and rubbing her pussy against Trish’s ass.

“Moo moo moo moo!” screamed Jen, cumming, sqirting, on Jane’s face, which was twisted in a grimace of pain and pleasure. Ellie was nowhere to be found, or, at least, she wasn’t in the room.

I stood in shock.

After Jen trailed off, Jane began moaning, “Yes, Trish! Deep in my pussy! Fuck me! Fuck meee!” As she came. Trish was writhing on Jane’s foot, her nipples purple, and Sera virtually mauled her boobs as she shrieked her own climax, with Trish’s shrieks close behind. Jen slumped forward, her face inches from Trish’s hand inside Jane, crying “Moo ... moo ... noo ... moore!” She fell sideways off of Jane, and rolled away on her side, her hand covering her pussy. Trish fell backwards onto Sera, who was still humping her ass, through her hands had stopped. I looked at Trish’s poor breasts, which looked like they were going to be bruised for days. I had never seen her nipples, normally a light pink, that reddish-purple and abused-looking before.

Finally, there was only the sound of moans and panting, as the women strove to recover their breath. “Well. I see you’ve made yourself at home!” I said.

Jane oriented on my voice, squinting, and said, “Oh! Hi Dave!”

“What the fuck has been going on here?” I heard Deb’s voice demand. “Jesus, Trish, your breasts! Jen? Are you okay?”

Jen was on a crouch by the wall, trying to cover her breasts and pussy while in the fetal position. Jen shook her head. “Tooo much! Nooo mooore! Huuuuurts!”

I went to Jen and gathered her into my arms protectively. I said, soothingly, “Shh. It’s okay, there won’t be any more now...”

Jane sat up, her legs still spread wide. “We were just having a little fun,” she said.

Deb was examining Trish’s breasts with a nurse’s eye. “Those are badly bruised, Trish. You know how easily you bruise! Why on Earth... ?”

“It’s okay, I know, I only like to do this very occasionally. I know I’ll pay for it for days, but I do like a little pain every now and again,” she said. “I may have overdone it a little. Don’t blame Sera! I told her to.”

“Where is Ellie?” I asked.

“Dunno. She left just when things started to get interesting,” said Jane. “Damn, that cow girl is fun!”

I held Jen as she whimpered quietly. I looked at Deb and shook my head. I was angry at how Jen had been treated. She obviously had not thought of it as fun, even though I had walked in on her having an orgasm.

Sera came over to me. “Jane ... Jane had us do things. It started out fun, but ... I don’t know. Trish really got into it. Jane kept milking Jen, making her cum a lot. It got kind of ... cruel.”

“I’m a domme,” said Jane. I told them what to do and they just fell in line for me. It was great!”

I exchanged glances with Deb. She may not have Ellie’s connection with me, but she knew what I felt and was thinking.

“This place is great, Dave! You’ve got a harem of bitches that are horny all the time”! Fuck, it’s a dream! Being part of this is going to be great!”

Jane had changed so as to become unrecognizable to me. I felt things fraying inside me, one of which was my control over my anger at members of my family being treated this way. I doubled down on the anger control, while something else snapped. It was the link with Jane. Whatever love for or connection to her I’d ever had was gone, as if it had never existed. What was left was cold, very cold.

“Well, you’ll need to spend time with Deb,” I said, looking to Deb. “She’s the mother of the family. She’ll explain everything you’ll need to know. It really is great. It’s an amazing family.”

“I’ll say! Hey, I know I gotta get knocked up by you, but you know I’m not really into guys, right? I mean, I need to have your kid, and after what I felt with you inside Jen, there, and her having that milk explosion, well, I can do it. It’ll be like getting fucked with a big dildo. And if that cute Ellie and Jen are there, well, it’ll be great!

“Indeed,” I said, feeling my guts clench like a fist. “It will blow your mind. But first, you gotta talk with Mother.” Mother bear, I thought, whose cubs you’ve fucked with. I hope she makes sure that we’ll never see you again.

Jane got up, and said, “Hey, can I grab a shower? I’m a bit, uh, sticky.”

“Sure,” I said, and then with a stern tone. “Sera, would you mind?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said.

Daddy! Ooh, I kinda like that! That’s kinky! I guess you’re a bit of a dom, too, huh?”

Sera led Jane to the hall bath. I looked to Deb and shook my head vehemently with disgust. Deb went into our bathroom, and spent a little time in there. When she came out, she was wearing her robe, and had something in her hands, which she slipped into a pocket. She came over to Jen and looked her over.

“How are you doing, dear?” she asked the woman cuddled in my arms.

Jen trembled and shook her head, looking sad.

“Do you know where Ellie went?”

“Maryanne,” Jen said quietly. “Knew you were coming. Went to get her. Get Linda too.”

We nodded.

We heard the shower shut off, and heard a car pull up in the driveway. Ellie, Linda, and Maryanne came rushing in, and stopped in shock. Deb stood and, helping Jen, beckoned them to the kitchen. The door had just closed when Jane came back in, still naked.

“Wow, Dave, you’ve got quite a sexy little group of subs, here. And they all love you! Like you’re a god or something! Fucking fantastic!”

“Don’t think that all the ladies are submissives, Jane. You just happened to have three of the most submissive of the family here this afternoon, and two of them got hurt. Others are not submissive at all. For instance, Ellie left today because she didn’t want to hurt of possibly kill you. She has very impressive martial skills. She knew the three who were here were willing to participate; she was not. If she had seen what I saw when I came in, she would have stopped you, one way or another. There are a number of women here who would do the same. So don’t get it twisted.”

“Oh. Huh. Well, I didn’t hurt them, really ... I mean, they all enjoyed themselves! A little pain adds some spice, makes the pleasure better for subs! They like it!” Jane exclaimed.

“Did you have a safe word?”

Jane made a disgusted sound. “Safe words are for pussies! If you don’t like to play, don’t get in the game!”

“I see,” I said. “So when Jen said ‘stop’ or ‘too much’ that meant ‘More, more!’?”

“Yeah! She kept cumming and cumming!”

“Is that what you’d want?” I asked, knowing the conversation was being listened to carefully from the kitchen.

“Fuck, yeah! I want to be made to cum until I can’t stay conscious anymore! I want to have my titties sucked until they fall off! Don’t you?” she asked, then checked herself, “Well, maybe not. Men are so limited!”

“That’s true,” I said. “I’ve cum to the point of unconsciousness several times. It’s a real experience.”

“Damn, really? They fucked you out?”

I nodded.

“I bet it was Ellie! She is a hot piece of ass!”

“Well, your going to have to sit down with her mother and learn the ground rules we operate under here. You’ll have to agree with them and abide by them to stay.”

“So when do you knock me up? Will Ellie be involved in that?” asked Jane avidly.

“She has been involved in each impregnation since she got home. Do you like coffee? It’s usually served with Jen’s milk.”

“Ooh, kinky! I like it! Yeah, I’m a lawyer, I live on coffee.”

“I’ll go start some,” I said, and turned to walk into the kitchen. I turned at the last moment to say, “Interesting tongue piercing ... it vibrates?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool. Turns your tongue into a vibrator!”

“Sounds like fun,” I said.

“Oh, it is! It makes girls cum so powerfully! If you get one, we can make every woman here scream until they can’t move!” She tweaked a nipple and ran a finger up her slit.

I forced a smile, “Hmmm.”

Jane’s laugh followed me into the kitchen. My smile had vanished before I opened the door.

Four women looked at me as I walked in stony-faced and started the coffeemaker. I shook my head. People can really change. I could never imagine that the gentle and caring girl I had cared for, had a puppy-love crush on, would turn out like this. What she had done was rape. Jen had said “no” and “stop” and Jane had ignored her. And she had done it to a woman I love. As the coffee brewed, I looked at Jen and mouthed “Fuck ... her ... up! Make her go away and never, ever come back.”

Deb, steely-eyed, nodded. Jen hugged me like her life depended on it. I hugged her back, and stroked her face.

The coffeemaker finished brewing, and I turned to Deb, who already had her breast out and ready. She made the coffee quite light in color when she was done. There was a look in Deb’s eyes that made me feel a bit sorry for Jane. Only a bit. Not much. I looked up to see the looks on all the ladies’ faces. I nodded, and took the coffee out to Jane.

I passed her and headed into the “spare” bedroom, gesturing that she should follow me. Jane looked at the bed.

“Sit down,” I said, sitting on the side of the bed. “I’m sure Deb will be in in a moment.”

Jane sat next to me. “So, are we going to ... make ... I mean, I thought there’d be time...”

I laughed. “No, no, nothing like that!” I handed her the coffee. “Tell me what you’ve been doing since we saw each other last.”

“Oh. Well, I graduated and went to college. I learned I was a lesbian there with my roommate.”

“You didn’t know as a kid?”

“No. I mean, we were young, and I had a thing for you, you know? I know you had a thing for me. You were really sweet, and I think I would have slept with you. You did turn me on. That thing you did, stroking my skin so lightly? There were two or three times I would have jumped you, but I was so shy, and so were you,” said Jane.

“Yeah. Still am, a bit.”

“Huh. With all this pussy? How do you manage that?”

“Some old habits die hard,” I said. “So you discovered you were a lesbian with your college roommate, and... ?”

“Well, she was a real dyke, you know? Very butch. I got into the S&M scene with her, and learned I liked bondage. Both sides, but mostly top. I got into some kinky shit. I got too far out for Gem, and she left me before we graduated. Then I went to law school, and learned I liked squeezing and breaking people that way, too. Especially certain assholes with money. Made a name for myself as a ballbreaker.”

“What, like slumlords or something?”

“Ha! No, I don’t care how they made their money! As long as a rich-bitch would hire me to represent her. Sometimes I’d fuck her, too. Tie her up and make her beg to cum until I couldn’t stand the sound of her pleading anymore. I’d rock her world, take my money and move on to the next one!”

“So you’re a divorce lawyer?” I asked.

“Mostly, yeah.” She looked around, and said, “You don’t have to worry. You don’t have enough for me to go after.”

She sipped her coffee, finally. “Say, this is good! Jenny-cow does make nice cream! At both ends!”

“Jen is a dear.”

She downed the coffee, and handed me the cup. I put it on the bedside table.

“So tell me about Ellie,” she said.

“Ellie is my daughter. She’s finishing her Masters degree at Auburn. I couldn’t be more proud of her.”

“Your daughter! Damn, Dave, I thought this place was kinky before, but fuck!”

“Well, technically she’s my ex-step-daughter. Deb had her before we got together. But I think of her as my daughter.”

“Technicalities and details,” Jane brushed my qualifications aside. “You are committing incest inside your head!”

“Yes,” I said, simply.

Jane was getting just a bit glassy-eyed and relaxed. “Wow, that’s just ... wow. Have you always been a perv?”

“No. I put up a great deal of resistance at first.”

“What happened? Her charms seduce you? She is fine. I want to play with her bad. I was so pissed when she left just when things were ... getting hot.” Jane was slowing down. “I didn’t mean to say that. You slip me something?”

“Nope. Just coffee with breastmilk. What’s wrong?”

“Just tired, I guess. It was a long trip and a busy few days before that, and I keep having to fight this need to have your baby ... I mean, damn, Dave! What the fuck? There is nothing I want more than to lay back and spread my legs for you to fuck me pregnant! I’ve never wanted a kid before, now all I can think about is getting your bun in my oven!” She lay back and spread her legs. “Come on, Dave! Give me ... your baby! I ... felt your cock ... in me ... the other day. I want it. It was good ... so good ... so full and happy ... happy...”

Deb entered the room, topless. She slid behind Jane, and propped herself up against the headboard.

“Hey... ! Nice tits!” said Jane.

“Thank you, baby,” said Deb. “Would you like to suck one?”

“Yeah ... that’s ... hot,” said Jane.

“Here, baby,” said Deb, and guided Jane’s lips to her nipple. Jane kissed, and then sucked it, then got serious about suckling as she got milk. She cooed and “mmmm”ed.

I stood and looked at Deb, who returned my look levelly. She nodded, and I left the room, closing the door behind me.

“Daddy, that woman is evil!” said Ellie as I walked into the kitchen. She was holding Jen in her arms as Jen continued to cry quietly. Her tears hadn’t stopped since I got home. She was still naked and sticky, and my heart wept to see her on this condition.

“Yes. She wasn’t like this when I knew her long ago,” I touched Ellie, careful to not touch or draw Jen into the link, and “showed” her the broken link where Jane had once been connected. I felt her satisfaction. “Your mother is taking care of it. I’m certain she’ll never bother us again.”

Jen looked up with the hope plain on her face. I nodded. “We will keep you safe from her,” I said. Jen nodded.

“Why don’t we get you in the hot tub? Would that make you feel better?” I asked.

Jen nodded, and Ellie and I helped her out to the tub. I got it ready, stripped, and climbed in. I helped Jen in, and watched as Ellie stripped and climbed in herself.

“I am so sorry I wasn’t here sooner,” I told them both.

“I’m sorry I left rather than gutting her like a fish,” said Ellie.

Jen grabbed out hands. No. You both were right. Ellie, you called for help. Dave, you came as soon as you could. You both did the right thing. No one knew she would... and then there was a flash of pain and hurt and stop, stop, STOP! and inability to move, to get away from the too much. You came, you helped, you stopped it. If you hadn’t gone [Ellie], she would have hurt you, too. Jane’s words and lust and intention to take and break Ellie welled up in my mind and across the connection. See? And you, [Dave], you can’t be here all the time. She took advantage of that. You came home and stopped it as soon as you could. Jen let go of our hands and the connection faded. I realized everyone in the family had been aware of it.

“If I had known ... if I had any idea, I would never have gone to work this morning,” I said.

Jen nodded, and shrugged.

I took Ellie’s and Jen’s hands, and shared the love and protective anger I felt for them, for the family. At some point it became a group hug, not just the three of us, but the entire family sharing their love and support. Jen was crying again, and I couldn’t stop the feeling of raging anger towards the person who had made her cry. I caught a vision of a titan of wrath emerging from the sea holding a trident raised to strike and defend, with a calm blue sky turning to lightning-filled winds and seas changing from calm to black and storm-tossed waves from someone, and the titan wore my face. I caught myself, and deliberately focused on the love again. I pushed the image of the seas calming and the skies returming to a deep blue, but the titan still stood guard. I didn’t want things to get out of control, to have the whole family looking to punish Jane. The family was about love. It had to be! Otherwise, everyone would become just like Jane. I felt the family digest this, and the feeling of love redoubled in strength. God I loved these women!

The hug broke up, and the connection faded again. I was glad it was focused on the important things again. Jane was not a part of us. She would go away, and we would never have to see or even think of her again. Jen was feeling better, now, both physically and emotionally. To be able to feel that much love had made a huge difference. Everyone would be loving and supportive in the coming days and weeks, and that would help.

I kissed her on the forehead and lips, then got out of the tub. There would be newcomers arriving shortly.


Miri and Lynn arrived in an airport cab together, and as I opened the door, they asked “Where is she?” I knew they were talking about Jen, so I led them to the backyard, where Ellie and Jen were just drying off. They flew to her and hugged her and began talking all at once. “Words like “ ... we’re here for you...” and “ ... know we love you...” were what I could make out of the rush. Jen smiled, and hugged each of them in turn, which quieted them.

It was about now it dawned on them that Jen and Ellie were naked, and they flushed crimson. From behind them I mimed putting on a robe, and Ellie and Jen grinned and went to do just that.

“Well, hi!” I said. “It has been a long time! How are you doing?”

“Hello, David! Sorry about that, but first things had to come first! We’re doing better, now,” said Miri.

You are both as lovely as ever!” I said. “Lovelier, in fact! I’m certain you were this lovely when I first met you, but now I’m old enough to appreciate it!”

“We had no idea what was happening at first,” said Lynn. “We started getting younger and, since we saw each other every Sunday, saw that it was happening in each other, too, while no one else seemed to really notice or care. Only we two thought it was odd.”

“Then, well, we started to ... have these cravings ... this need ... and it involved you, David! We ... didn’t know what to do!” said Miri.

“We knew we had to find you, but had no idea how! And then ... well, we had these ... experiences...” said Lynn, blushing furiously.

“Yes, I know,” I said.

“They were both blushing. Miri said, “We were getting desperate ... um, to figure out what was happening, and we were sure you had the answers. Anyway, I thought of looking you up in the old school directories, and when we called your old number, your mom answered! She told us that you were giving her grandbabies from three different women, and when we asked her for your address, she gave it to us! Well, we had to come immediately, of course! It has been ... difficult ... for a while.”

“We were on our way when we felt what that young lady went through, and how you felt about it, and her, and your family. We had to see her first thing. And now, here we are,” said Lynn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.