An Amiss Wish
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

It was Sunday morning, and Jen was making a wonderful breakfast. Deb, Linda, and I were at the table, and talking finances. Each breakfast alone was costing us a surprising amount of money -- okay, it was actually not that surprising considering the number of people who would eat it -- the surprise was what it was doing to our budget.

The previous night was very cuddly, due to the number of bodies in the bed; even the giant Alaskan king size bed was getting cramped. Not that anyone seemed to mind over-much, it was just that there wasn’t choice in whether or not to share intimate space, it was simply going to happen if you were in the bed. This was the largest bed sold, and definitely the largest bed I’d ever slept in, and if we added anyone else, it simply wasn’t going to be big enough!

It was time for an all-hands-on-deck family meeting. “If we’re all going to live together, we’re going to have to!%++ pool our money,” I said to Deb and Linda, “because we’re going to need more space, especially with babies coming! Our utilities bill and food bills are becoming scary.”

“We’re definitely going to need a new house!” exclaimed Linda. “I love our home, but with everyone here now, all having just one baby each, our little house will burst at the seams! I grew up with brothers and sisters and one bathroom, but can you imagine fourteen or more people using two bathrooms every morning? And the children! They’ll need bedrooms! And the way things are going, it could be twenty or thirty people living with us! We have to get a new house with all this in mind! With maybe options to add on!”

“What if we put our money together?” asked Maryanne, walking in and sitting down. “I could sell my house. I don’t really want to go back there. I feel like my ... everything ... is here, with the family.”

“Maryanne,” I said, “Don’t you think you’re making that kind of decision a bit quickly? You just got here!”

“Dave, I know what I want, and I know what I need. And our child will need his or her father, not across several states, and not even across town. He or she will also need their family. All of them. Besides, I have never been as ... happy, or felt as complete as I do here with everyone. I need the family, too!”

Deb looked at me and nodded. “Everyone will feel like that. It’s part of the programming I gave everyone. Family first. Think about it, can you really imagine sending any of us away? Can you imagine going away?”

I tried. It felt a bit strange, like imagining telling someone to sing green and purple polka dots -- it was absurd, and I knew it could never come out of my mouth, or that it would be easier to fall up into the sky and hang there like a brick for me to try to leave my family. I tried harder, and found I could imagine the children growing up and moving away, but our core family, here, now, never. Of course, I thought, even Ellie being away for school was painful, but I knew she’d be back. I felt Ellie’s concern, reacting to the pain and worry she was feeling from me. I felt as if she were hugging me to comfort me. I mentally hugged her back.

“I see,” I said. “Well, we’ll need to work out a new budget, see what we can afford...”


I was a bit surprised that once we’d discussed it with everyone, everyone was on board. It felt both strange and weirdly normal that everyone happily put in whatever they had to purchase a house and land and support the household and family without even blinking. Some of us had careers, some were old enough to be drawing Social Security. I wondered if the government would eventually change the rules so that being able to draw it was based on biological age, not chronological age, what with medical advancements and so on, or if there would wind up being a maximum you could draw in your lifetime, or if you had enough income, you would have to stop drawing and pay into the system instead. Fortunately, those were not my headaches! Was it fair? That is an argument that many have had, and the government so far had decided yes, it was, for there have been millionaires and billionaires drawing Social Security throughout my entire life. If you had paid in, you could draw out as long as you were over 65 or not disabled, no matter how young you looked and felt. So far, only Deb, Trish, and Maryanne qualified.

We set up our finances as a commune, with any of the members able to draw out up to $400 in a day, and larger payouts required three signatures of the members. The bank manager didn’t bat an eye, acted as though this were all completely normal having a guy with seven women opening interconnected accounts.

The neighbors, too, were acting like everything was perfectly usual, like what should probably look like something illegal was happening in our house with so many women there. Nope. Not at all. Just as with the youthening, everyone acted like it was normal and natural, even though no one else lived like this. Well, not outside of Utah, and I’m fairly certain that the resemblance ended at one guy with multiple women; I can’t imagine any Fundamentalist Mormons participating in family activities like ours. On the other hand, I was currently only legally married to one of the women in the house, though I had been married to another years before, but we were now divorced. As far as I know, there aren’t any laws about how many baby-mamas a guy could have, or how many women he could have sex with at a given time. Or how many could have sex together, for that matter. But the fact that no one, and I mean no one, was even raising an eyebrow, that was strange. It was like the social norms just didn’t apply to us, somehow. It seemed like ti everyone else, whatever we did was normal, and not even worth commenting on.

Sera and Trish were our task leaders on house hunting. They found a real estate agent that had a reputation for finding special homes, and she was suitably impressed with the specialness of our requirements. She put together a list of properties to look at, but Sera and Trish dismissed many of them out of hand -- they were sets of duplexes or small apartment complexes, and those were just too divided, separating the family into separate units. The agent found an old summer camp that was closer to what we wanted -- the land was good, there was a pool and even a bathhouse, and cabins which could be converted, but it just wasn’t right.

They finally found a white elephant of a house that had been on the market for over three years that was perfect. It was on the edge of the city limits, and had been built by a couple with a large family with lots of kids, and their two sets of in-law parents. The main kitchen was massive and there were two smaller kitchenettes, ten bathrooms, a huge great room, and a huge game room that we could convert into a giant bedroom for us. The adults, I mean. There were bedrooms aplenty for the coming children, with nearby rooms for adults to keep an eye on the kids. It had a lot of surrounding land, a barn, and a swimming pool. It could not have been more perfect.

It wasn’t a mansion, and it wasn’t priced like one -- it had been built for a very large middle class family -- those who were looking for premium homes filled with marble and the finest furnishings were not interested. It was far too specialized, and real estate agents were just about ready to tear their hair out in trying to turn it over. The price had been lowered several times. We were a godsend for them! As it was, it was going to be a bit big for all of us, but we were expecting at least a couple of additional family members.

We put in an offer which was gratefully, almost desperately, accepted, and we started making plans for everyone to move in as soon as we closed the deal. Again, in arranging the financing, no one batted an eye or raised an eyebrow at the unconventional financial arrangements. Really, we thought someone somewhere should at least say “Huh?!”, but it was all smiles, handshakes and congratulations. Nope, it got handled like any other home purchase, even with a lot of names on the paperwork and title.

Deb joked that we could probably have an orgy on the front lawn and no one would object, or even be surprised or pay any attention. While one of the ladies thought that was kind of a turn-on, no one felt quite that comfortable, or really wanted to test the theory. And Sera said she thought no one noticing would be a real let-down and kind of killed the fantasy for her.

At this point, I was starting to think seriously about buying stock in Nabisco as there was a lot of morning sickness happening. Fortunately, perhaps even suspiciously, it was only for a brief period for each of the ladies. Again, things seemed so ... easy. Incredibly easy. I kept recalling a scene in a popular movie from a decade back in which a character who was part of a plot to use humanity as a power source said that they had tried to make humanity’s world a paradise, but the humans rejected it as being too perfect.

I wondered if I’d stumbled into such a movie, but I was certainly not ready to reject what was happening in my world! I might wonder, but I was damn sure going to enjoy it! And who enjoys a bunch of women throwing up?

It turns out, pregnancy can make some women very horny, with all the hormonal changes. It was beginning to look like all my ladies had this ... blessing. Their normally high sex drive kicked up a notch as they began to show the slightest beginnings of bumps. It was impressive. Fortunately, the ladies were very happy to help each other out. It was like seeing the other women showing the signs of pregnancy excited them sexually as well. There was a lot of touching and stroking and caressing and comparing.

Ellie got home from grad school, finally, and she was showing the most, such as it was. This was something that we discovered by comparison later, as the moment she arrived, she and I went directly to the bedroom, locked everyone else out, and ignored the pouting sounds the others made when they couldn’t get in. We got her undressed so fast that we may have torn her clothes, but neither of us noticed or cared. I had my baby back, naked against me, and kissing me like she was as starved for me as I was for her. Frankly, it lost of what happened in the next few minutes was, and still is, a blur.

We were all over each other like teenagers with an urgency that absolutely could not be denied.

At some point, she literally shoved me backwards onto the bed and straddled me, sinking her absolutely profoundly wet pussy onto my cock in one smooth stroke. She cried out “Yes!” and paused, holding me down, and savoring having my real cock in her rather than the ghost she’d been feeling for the last few weeks. I was doing some serious savoring myself! God, to have her actually here was ... like a chorus of angels should have been singing!

After that moment, we both began moving together, synchronized perfectly, each moving exactly right together, no pauses or doubts, neither directing the other, it was all just right. Perfection. Glorious perfection. It was like we were one person with two bodies. The feelings were indescribable -- I felt what she felt and she felt what I felt and it all felt so, so ... amazing, rapturous, there just aren’t words! The connection we shared was instantaneous and powerful.

We felt each other’s climaxes approaching, and each pulled the other into synchrony, and we... “climax” is I guess the best word, because “came” just isn’t strong enough. I had felt her orgasms before, but they were like, on my skin, like she and I were having sex together. This was mind-blowing. We felt each other cum, and the two were like exponential in power. Like we multiplied the joy and pleasure for each other. And those pale weak words just don’t do the experience justice.

“Ho-leee fuck!” Ellie said, as we cuddled and caught our breath.

“Not to be cute, but I think that was,” I said. “I ... have never felt anything like that!” Then, “Well, I mean our first ... but that was so ... uhm...”

“I know,” she said. “You were so drugged on all that stuff Mom gave you, your pupils were the size of dinner plates, and I was pretty doped on what came out of you because of it, but this was ... not like that.”

“No, this was much more, um, intimate and close.” I looked at her, and said, “Honey, how are you? I am so happy to have you home my heart could break! I have missed you so!”

“Me, too, Daddy!” she smiled. She then gave me the most undaughterly kiss ever, eyes open until the last second, closing as her lips came in, with pure love and sex.

As her lips touched mine, my cock jumped inside her and we began moving together slowly again. This time, we took our time, moving slowly, focused on the feelings and sensations. We both felt each other’s sensations. I felt what it was like to have a pussy filled, and she felt what it was like to thrust a cock inside one, while simultaneously feeling our normal body parts. It was... amazing, even more amazing than what had happened moments before.

Some kind of psychic wall between us had collapsed. I suppose that the wall had been weakened starting with Deb’s enema concoction a month and a bit before, the stuff that Ellie had been referring to when she said my pupils had been the size of dinner plates. That bit of overkill was designed to overcome my objections to impregnating my step-daughter. It had worked, but had side-effects, connecting the two of us on some deep level that I’d never heard of or imagined. She and I had started to feel each other during sex or masturbation sessions though separated by states. We’d started to feel other things, like smiles or concerns as well. Whatever people have that keeps them from feeling people around them or close to them emotionally was damaged or destroyed between the two of us. I would later hope there was nothing else that could come down, otherwise we would wind up being one person in two bodies!

But at that moment, it was beyond anything either of us had ever imagined. I cupped her breasts as we moved, and she gasped and smiled as I tweaked her nipples as I had felt she wanted, I felt the pleasure arc from her nipples to her clit, and she felt my answering thrill as her pussy rippled around my cock. I felt her like that feeling, and felt her grip my shaft harder as she slid down it. Her incredible brown eyes smiled into mine, and I moved my hands to her back, and drew her body down on mine. We kissed again, eyes open, need and love and pleasure in them and each other. We each drew apart, arching our backs as orgasm approached like an avalanche sweeping down on us. We each screamed in joy, the same cry, the same note, as energy flew out of and into, and rolled out from our joining like a wave from a giant meteor strike into the ocean. We were both swept away with it.

We came to in each other’s arms, still connected. If she hadn’t already been pregnant, we felt she would have been after that. There was a pounding at the door, and it opened so that Deb and Linda could enter in a rush. Behind them stood the rest of the ladies peering in.

“What the fuck was that?” asked Deb, obviously partly concerned, but there were other emotions chasing themselves across her face. “Are you okay?”

I looked at Ellie, and she answered, “Well, we think so.” I nodded. She continued, “Mom, whatever you did to us has gotten ... stronger. We’re feeling ... together ... not just each other, but together.”

“We, ah, couldn’t wait when she got home,” I said, wondering if that was a concern. “We, um, had to ... celebrate her homecoming together immediately. You know. It ... things have changed. Whatever started the night we first ... well, it keeps getting stronger.”

“Us yelling was us cumming. It was scary strong,” said Ellie. We were still holding each other tenderly, still connected, like each was the most precious thing in the world.

Deb answered, “We had that part figured out, dear. It was the other thing, the ... thing ... that happened. It was, kind of contagious. We all came when you did.”

“We were all doing other things, like, Sera and I were in the hot tub, and it suddenly started to feel like we were having sex, no ... making love. Not with each other, I mean, just like, it was just happening. And then...” said Maryanne.

“Mmm-hmmn!” nodded Jen, who was very damp down her entire front, nipples to toes.

Linda walked to us and kissed us both. “Wow,” was all she said, impressed.

“That was the ... well, ‘wierdest’ is the word I was going to use, but, maybe ‘most amazing thing’ is more polite!” said Trish from the doorway behind Jen.

“Trish!” exclaimed Ellie. “Wow, you are looking good! Last I saw you, you were feeling pretty sick. I felt Daddy make love to you last night! I about had a wreck! I had to pull over at a rest stop for the duration!”

“Uh... ?” said Trish.

“It’s a long story,” said Linda. “Let’s go have a cup of coffee, and I’ll explain,” she said, leading Trish away from the door, towards the kitchen. Jen smiled at us, then followed, probably to make and/or serve the coffee. She did enjoy serving the cream! Most of the others took the hint and left as well.

Deb, however, sat down on the bed next to Ellie and I.

“Deb, if this wasn’t the most mind-blowingly wonderful, joyous, and above all loving experience of my life, and you know damn well how much that is saying, I would be terrified. What the fuck is happening to us?”

“I don’t know. I wonder ... you said you made that wish, right?”

“Yes, go on... ?”

“Well, it seemed to hit Linda and I hardest first, and we focused so much on Ellie as the answer to our baby-need. Maybe ... maybe we all put so much focus on her that it changed the wish somehow? Like, maybe the family, the wish, the drugs, and maybe the two of you bonding like that ... well, I don’t know. It sort of feels like maybe we did something to the wish? I mean, I have no idea who we could ask about it. I’m pretty sure your little girl will be the center of the family once she’s born, though.”

“Uh, little girl... ?” I asked.

“I did say that, didn’t I? I have no idea why. It should be too early to know.”

“It feels right, though, Mommy,” said Ellie, with a smile and a palm to her belly. “And she seems to like the love and sex. She wants us close.” She said this to me.

I simply couldn’t doubt it. It wasn’t possible, but nothing that had happened since Halloween was possible.

The doorbell rang. “Oh, shit,” I said. “We’re not expecting any deliveries today, are we?”

Mother and daughter shook their heads.

“I have this feeling...” I said.

I pulled on my robe, conscious that I reeked of sex, and that there were an awful lot of naked women in the house that I really couldn’t hide.

I went to the door, and peeped through the hole. I sighed. It was an ex, and we hadn’t parted on the best of terms.

I opened the door, but only partway. “Hi, Janice! I wasn’t expecting to see you! I sent you a letter a couple of years ago. Did you get it?”

“Hello, Dave. Yes. I got it.”

Janice was looking like she did when we had started dating, twenty-five years before. She was not looking happy to see me. “What can I do for you?” I asked, dreading the answer.

“Can I come in? I need to talk with you.”

“Well, it isn’t really a good time...” I started.

“Look. This is important. I need to talk to you now.”

“Um, there’s a lot going on here, right now...” I tried again.

“Dave, this is important. I don’t care if you’ve got a woman in there. She’ll have to understand. I won’t be too bitchy, I promise.”

Well, this would be interesting... “Uh, okay. It’s more than a woman, though...” I opened the door wider and she stalked in, and stopped in her tracks as she saw four naked women looking at her. I closed the door.

“Janice, this is Linda, my wife, Seraphina and Trish, and this is Jen.” Deb and Ellie walked out of the bedroom, Ellie still dabbing at her crotch with a towel. “And this is Ellie and Debra. Where is Maryanne?”

She’s in the bathroom. She’ll be out in a moment.” said Linda.

“This is Janice, ladies,” I said. “We had a relationship quite a while back.”

There was an assortment of “Hi”s and “Hello”s and Linda asked “Can we get you something to drink? A glass of wine, perhaps?”

“Uh, thank you, that would be lovely,” said Janice, looking a bit taken aback. She looked at me and said, “Look, I thought you were good, but this... !”

Jen nodded at Linda and went to get a glass of white for our guest.

“‘Not a good time’...” said Janice. “Well, I walked into this one, didn’t I?”

“Let’s sit down at the dining room table,” I said. “Deb, Linda?”

Maryanne came out of the bathroom and looked startled. I introduced her to Janice, who said, “I am definitely feeling overdressed.”

A couple of the ladies turned the sofa around, and Janice looked alarmed that there would be an audience. A naked audience of women. Folks took seats and made themselves comfortable. Janice sat down on my right, and Linda and Deb were on my right, and I was at the end of the table. Jen sat a the other end, and Ellie sat next to Janice, next to Jen. The focus went to Janice, and I asked, “So, what’s up?”

Janice was flushed red with embarrassment. “I ... um ... wasn’t expecting this ... may In ask what’s going on here?”

I smiled. “We may get to that, later.”

Deb and Linda’s faces didn’t change, but I could feel the change in their attitude. They knew this may be someone who might be less than friendly. I felt Ellie’s face harden.

“I got your letter,” Janice said. “I ... wasn’t ready to forgive you for being a jerk when we dated.”

I turned to explain to the audience, “I was young and dumb when Janice and I dated. I was very immature, and made a decision that wound up hurting us both. And as time went on, it took me time to find my way into what wisdom I have acquired. When I had to break up with the woman I was with before Deb, Janice found someone who confirmed all of her poorer opinions of me. You’ll notice that she hasn’t shown up, and I am quite certain that she won’t. She thoroughly killed any of love I ever had for her. I sent a letter to Janice a few years ago apologizing for my poor choices when I was with her. As I said, I was young and dumb, and I could have and should have had much more respect for Janice and treated her with far more care in all our time together. I am sorry about it.”

“Yes, well ... I’ve had a couple of years to think about it, and I’m ready to forgive you.”

“I’m very glad to hear that! I have felt very guilty about some of my choices for years. I would have made some different choices had I been older and wiser. On the other hand, I would have missed out on the loves of my life.”

Deb, Linda, and Ellie smiled at those last words.

“And you would have missed out on years of happiness with Bob.” I turned to explain, “Bob married her after we broke up, and from what I hear, they’ve been happy for years.” I turned back to Janice. “You are looking well. Life and Bob must have been treating you well!”

“I’m 80 years old, and you know it. I haven’t looked this good since before we met! And Deb has to be getting closer to my age, so she’s doing pretty damn well, herself! And you! You should be in your mid-50s, not looking like you’re a very healthy 25!”

“You’ve met Deb?”

“A couple of times years and years ago, and she didn’t look this young then! What is going on, here?”

I sighed. “It’s a long story, Janice. Longer than I really want to tell, at this point. Look, we didn’t part on the best of terms, and you kind of burned the bridges years ago. What do you really want?”

“A baby. Your baby, damn it!” Janice almost snarled.

“What? I thought you’d had a hysterectomy long before we ever met!”

“I did, damn it! If I could have had one with you way back when, I would have! But ... things have changed ... inside me. I’m ... having periods again. And Bob can’t seem to ... cope ... with me anymore.”

“Got your sex drive back, huh?”

“Yes.”

“Janice had the highest sex drive of any woman I’d ever met when we dated. One man would never be enough to satisfy her. She kept several men on the line at any one time. She’d go out ‘hunting’ at bars at night ... it was impressive,” I explained to the rest of the room.

“Looks like you followed my example!” she said.

“I can see why you might think so, but this ... is a recent development, and I didn’t go looking.”

“They need to have your babies, too, don’t they?”

“It seems so.”

“Look, I ... just need ... this from you. I don’t want to join a harem, and while I may forgive you, I haven’t forgotten you ditched me to go back to your ex! And then put me in the ‘friend zone’ for years when I wouldn’t narrow myself down to just one man -- you!”

I looked at her. “I understand. I wouldn’t ask you to forget anything.” I considered a moment. “I don’t know. This is more than just my decision. This, Janice, is a family. Each of these women is going to be a mother to my children. We consider things that affect the family together. We’re going to have to talk about this, together, for a while. Give me your number, and I will call you, or just text you if you’d prefer, with our decision.”

For the first time, Janice looked frightened. Her face paled, and then her eyes flashed with wounded pride.

“Look,” I said, “I never stopped loving you. I just couldn’t live with you. You were always a loose cannon. I’ve loved you as a friend, for who you are, and as a lover, and had things gone just a bit differently, I probably would have married you and made both of us unhappy for years until you finally left me, or vice versa. Let me talk with my family about this. They understand where you are more than you know.”

Janice stared at me a minute, and then nodded. She looked at the other ladies with measurement of their character in her eyes. She jotted down her number and slid it over to me. As she did, she muttered, “I can’t even fuck anyone else, because it has to be your baby, damn it! This is driving me mad!”

She left, and the door closed behind her. Loudly, but not a slam.

“Well, that was interesting!” said Ellie. “You’re sad, Daddy. You love her, but she’s too bitter and angry, isn’t she?”

I nodded. “She has ... cause. I both messed up with her and probably saved both our lives. I was too much of a naive and stupid romantic back then, and I hurt her deeply in going back to Teri. And when Teri and I divorced, I didn’t fall into Janice’s arms and pledge my undying love to her, because of Teri leaving me for another man. And when she got together with Belle after Belle and I broke up, well, Belle was very angry that I had left her because she was abusive and paranoiacally possessive, and they got together, compared wounds, and decided I was the antiChrist. But we did love each other quite deeply, Janice and I, for a while, and I love her still, years later. Not as a wife or potential mother of my children! But for who she was, and who she is under the bitterness.” I paused, and reflected, “She was never the mothering type. I have no idea how she’d cope with a baby or a child. Not well, I suspect.”

“Hmm,” was the response I got from the ladies, with a lot of looks exchanged between them.

“If she doesn’t have his baby, it will drive her crazy,” said Ellie to the group. “On the other hand, it bothers me that she might not be a good mother to that baby. I don’t like her very much,” she admitted.

Deb said, “I met her years ago, as she said, and I didn’t care much for her then, either. She was very ambitious and control-oriented, and sucked up to those above her in the hierarchy and was cold to those below her.”

“She is ... um, pragmatic. She was pretty logic and reason-oriented when we dated. She didn’t have a lot of women friends, but got along really well with guys, even those she wasn’t interested in sleeping with. Women didn’t seem to like her much. They could work with and associate with her, they just weren’t exactly ‘friendly’. There was a lot of eye-rolling when women discussed her, if you know what I mean.”

There was another general “Hmmm.”

“She won’t be a good fit, here,” said Linda, looking at Deb.

Ellie spoke up, “Maybe ... something on an extended basis? Sort of at-a-distance? I mean, maybe, if she just has to have the baby, maybe we could care for him or her? Raise the baby if she she’s not really maternal?”

“Is it limited to one baby, or will we need to have more afterwards?” asked Sera.

“A very good question,” said Deb. “One we won’t know the answer to for about a year, I expect.”

“Oh, God!” I said without meaning to. The thought of all these women having baby after baby for years was daunting.

“What do you want to do about Janice?” asked Deb, refocusing the conversation.

“Thanks,” I said, and meant it. “I do not want her to be hurt. From what you’ve told me, the need is enough to drive someone crazy. On the other hand, I want the baby to have the best loving care possible. Now, having said that, I don’t know how she’d fit in here. She been ... hard on groups she’s been in. She is independent-minded, which I like, but we disagree on some important things. She is also likely to want to have a lot of sex with a lot of different guys. She’ll want to have several who are specifically devoted to her. At least, that is what she insisted on years ago. I can’t imagine she would have changed.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.