An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

Things got scarier after that. Deb had met with Jen, and found out what the issue that was disturbing her was. She was 58 years old, looked like she was 40, and was going crazy with the need to have my baby. Jen lived just a bit more than 100 miles away, on a farm with her husband, who was 53. Her health had improved radically, her back and stomach no longer hurt, and worked just fine, confusing her doctors and her husband. She said she knew it was all because she had to have my baby.

Deb, looking ten years younger than her best friend, told her about what had been happening. Jen actually cried with happiness when Deb told her that she was pregnant with my child, and that we thought Ellie was, too. Jen told Deb that she had to help her, and Deb said she would talk to me. Jen swore she was sorry for not ever speaking to me again after Deb and I broke up, but she felt she had to be on her best friend’s side.

I didn’t know what to think. When I asked Deb and Linda what they thought, they told me to go for it, like they thought it was strange that I might have reservations about it.

“You love her, don’t you?” asked Linda.

“I haven’t seen or spoken to her in years! I certainly love the woman I knew, but not as a girlfriend or a wife, or as a mother of my child, and people change over time,” I said. I didn’t know her, really, anymore. She deserted our friendship.

Deb said, “She’s the same person she always was, just feeling better, and with better-looking giant boobs.” Jen had, at least the last time I saw her, seriously large breasts, which got her a lot of undesired attention. I hadn’t paid them any attention because I was in love with and married to her best friend, and Deb had everything I wanted. So, Jen and I could be friends, then close friends, because Jen knew I was “safe.” If Deb and Jen had mentioned a threesome, I’d have been all in, but otherwise, well, I loved her as a friend.

I do that, I guess. When I’ve been with a woman I love and was in a relationship with, other women went into another category in my head. I thought of them as friends, and interesting people, or even just acquaintances, not as targets of sexual desire. That was for my wife/girlfriend/SO. I could and have flirted outrageously with women, all in fun but never seriously, and I could and have given sincere, deep, and honest admiration of their beauty, attractiveness, and ability to fascinate with not the least intention of following through romantically or sexually. The women I have done this with all understood I was “taken” and “safe.” That was why Linda hadn’t had a problem with Deb being a friend, though that was a bit more complicated, and also why I had such a problem thinking about Ellie being inseminated with my sperm. It was too close to sex, and I loved Linda and then had started to love Deb again after lines got crossed. And without Linda’s desire and Deb’s drugging me and breaking down my resistance, I would never have been able to actually have sex with Ellie, or for her to have our child. So, why would I want Jen to have my baby?

And how would her husband take this? I mean, would she show up, get knocked up, and go home to a guy and expect him to be a father to the child? I mean, I’m not at all sure I could, to be honest. To be a stepfather to an already existing child, sure. To fall in love with a pregnant woman and marry her and raise the child as my own, I think so. To have a wife cheat on me, get pregnant, and have the baby, we’re getting into very difficult territory. To be fertile myself, and have my wife go out to deliberately get pregnant by another man, one I had known for years and had gotten along okay with, because she felt she had to? It would certainly chafe. A lot. I have no idea how I would cope with that. How would I feel when a wife older than I was suddenly looked 25 or 30 years younger, and me looking like I should be the kids grandad, obviously not his father? How would she feel about me in that situation? I shook my head.

Then something Linda had said caught up with me. It was the word “love” that did it. I loved Jen, but not, as I said, romantically. Was love the key? Whose love? My love for someone or someone for me, or both? Any kind of love? I’ve interacted with and been friends with and loved a lot of women in a lot of ways in my life. This worried me like an icy wolfhound had sunk its maw in my guts and was shaking me like a rag doll. Was every woman I’d ever had a kind thought about going to eventually show up on my doorstep? And would Deb and Linda and Ellie invite them in, then shoot my ass up with mandrake extract lust potion?

It got more interesting, of course. It turned out Jen was outside the door, and while all of these fears and questions flew through my mind, they let her in. “Hi, Dave. Surprise!” Jen said. She looked like she did when I met her, many years ago. “I guess they told you, huh?” She was immediately very focused on my crotch. I wished I was wearing a robe, at least, but I had not expected this development!

“Hi, Jen! It is good to see you again! I’m very glad you’re feeling better! Why don’t we sit down and talk?” I turned and went to get a robe, feeling her eyes following me as I did so. When I came back in, she was sitting on the couch, and Linda and Deb were getting rid of their clothes. Jen’s eyes were big and her eyebrows were trying to touch the back of her neck, they were so high.

“Things here are a bit casual these days,” I said. “So, Deb tells me you’ve got a problem ... why don’t you tell me about it?”

Jen looked out the window into the back yard, her eyes following the dogs as they chased each other across the lawn. “I ... I’ve been ... something has been happening to me. M ... my health has gotten a lot better, and my body ... it’s like I’ve gotten younger. And all the time that this has been happening, I’ve been feeling this ... need. I need ... to ... have your baby! It’s making me crazy! It’s hard to think of anything else, now. I have dreams, and fantasies ... where you make me pregnant, and I ... I mean, you’re married, and you ... and you’re naked, Deb! And ... and Linda! Oh, please stop playing with yourselves! Deb is pregnant, she said, and God, please, I want to be pregnant too! I need your baby! I’m having periods again, and I think I can! Phil made me leave. He’s caught me masturbating to fantasies of you. I told him I was going baby crazy, and he doesn’t want a baby! He says we’re too old. Everything ... freaked him out. I have nowhere to go, and Deb and Linda said you could give me a baby, and they’d help! Oh, please, Dave, help me!”

This last was delivered on her knees, her hands on my knees, looking deeply and pleadingly into my eyes.

Shit.

Linda and Deb were not helping. They’d stopped playing with themselves and had moved to playing with each other. Jen was looking at this, and was breathing heavily, though she’d been doing that since somewhere in the middle of her emotional plea, so whether it was from emotion or arousal or both, I couldn’t be sure.

“Phil threw you out? When did this happen? Where are you staying?” I asked.

“Yes. I can’t blame him. I couldn’t help it! I get ... kind of crazy, um ... I was calling your name...” she looked with meaning at Linda and Deb, who were fingering each other, kissing and nibbling each other’s breasts, whispering to each other and giggling. I suspected a plot was afoot.

Jen continued, “I’ve been staying in a cheap motel for a week. I just couldn’t stay away! I called Deb for help, and she told me she had a dream, and that you might be willing to help ... me. Oh, Dave, I’ll do anything! I’ve lost everything! I’m lost!

I said, “Jen, I want you to answer some questions truthfully for me. It’s important, though they may be very personal or sound silly. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes, I promise! Ask anything!”

“Have you ever loved me?” I asked.

She looked a bit shocked, then lowered her head and said, “Well, kind of. Not like wanting to marry you or anything, but as a friend, and ... maybe I wanted maybe a more intimate ... I mean, you were so nice, and handsome, and I knew you’d never cheat on Deb, so I had a fantasy or two, and I even tried to tempt you when I asked you to massage my back and took my bra off and you were honorable and only massaged my back. It made me ... impressed. I liked you even more. I was kind of jealous of Deb for having your love and devotion. You were funny, smart, interesting, kind of sexy in an understated way, and you were always a good, good friend. I loved you that way. I felt bad when you two broke up, and I had to be loyal to my best friend. If it had been someone else, I might have thought about trying to go out with you, but, you know, the girl code, and of course I was getting so sick and my back was so screwed up, I’d probably scare you away anyway. Is that what you mean?”

“I think so. I’m worried that you got pulled into this.”

“Did you love me?” she asked, shyly.

“Almost exactly the same way you did me,” I answered.

She nodded, and smiled a little.

“Are you bisexual?” I asked.

“I’ve ... played a little, a long time ago. I’ve had fantasies of threesomes with a guy and another girl. I thought about one with you and Deb.”

“So, is what Linda and Deb are doing now turning you on?”

“Um, kind of, maybe? I’m having very strong feelings about you right now. I’d be willing to do just about anything to have you cum in me until I’m pregnant.”

I sighed. “Jen, I don’t know what will happen if you stay here. Three women have become bisexual just being here. What do you think will happen if we had sex and you got pregnant? Do you think you’d be happy and want to leave and go home? Sort of ‘mission accomplished’?”

“I don’t know. Phil wouldn’t take me back.”

“So, ladies,” I asked, turning to the two who had just brought each other to orgasm and were cuddled together in front of the loveseat. “What do you think?”

Linda said, “You should give her a baby!” She pulled a nipple and put a finger to her clit as she said it.

“I meant taking her in, should she live here? Will she cause any problems for our family. Adding someone else, even temporarily, changes the family dynamics. If she gets pregnant, would we, could we, ask her to leave? I don’t think so -- I suspect that she would become a part of our family. Is this okay with you two?”

Deb said, “I think it will be fine. Ellie approves, and I know you can’t turn her away without hating yourself. I also suspect that she might go truly mad, hurt herself, if, well, she doesn’t get what she needs. You don’t really know what Ellie and I were going through. Linda always had you, and felt some degree of control, even though she thought she personally couldn’t get pregnant. Ellie and I got a little crazy. I’ve done things I never would have done without that need always driving me. I would never have forced you to have sex with Ellie without that need for a baby making me. I’ll help Jen ... adjust, and Linda will too, I’m sure.”

“Okay,” I said. “Why don’t you get Jen settled in the guest room. I need to think about siring another child -- most fathers only have to deal with one baby at a time, maybe two, very, very rarely three or more. This would be four babies close together, assuming no one has twins. I have to wrap my head around this.”

Jen fell to her knees again, saying “Oh, thank you Dave! I promise, you’ll be glad! I will help out however I can, and be as quiet as a mouse! I won’t get in the way!”

I looked to Deb. “I see what you mean. I need to call Ellie. Please, take care of her, help her get settled and know she’s safe. Thank you ... Mommy.”

Jen looked a bit confused for a moment, but Deb nodded, understanding what I meant. Deb looked to Linda, “Why don’t you come help? We can tell her all about the family.”

Linda nodded happily, “Another sister!”

Jen stood, and the two ladies took her to the guest room where Deb had been staying until a few days ago. I suspected they would have Jen so excited she’d be nursing at Deb’s breast in a short while, and then Deb would make the appropriate suggestions so that Jen would be able to fit into the family. It was, after all, what she’d done to all of us. I went to the family bedroom, and called Ellie to make sure she was okay with this. I had to make sure everyone in the family was happy, or at least not unhappy.

“Hi, Daddy! How are you tonight? Missing me like I miss you?”

“Ellie my love, your being gone is like a hole in my life that can’t be filled until you come home,” I told her with complete honesty. It felt so wrong that she wasn’t there, like some great band of soul-stuff connecting me to her was stretched much too far, like a force pulling me to her that had to be resisted all the time or I’d be pulled off my feet or out of my body to her. Probably aftereffects of Deb’s hallucinogenic elixir, but maybe something we had done when our child was created. I didn’t know.

“It’s like that for me, too, Daddy,” she said, breaking my heart a little. “I’m thinking of seeing if I can transfer to a grad program closer to home, or maybe telecommute, or something.” My heart leapt at the idea, but it would be best if she could finish her degree, probably there. It would only be four months of eternity. I’d have to talk with her mother, because I found that I couldn’t say ‘no.’ It hurt too much. Some father I was being.

“We’ll have to talk to your mother about that,” I chickened out. “Actually, I need to talk with you about something. Your mom’s friend Jen showed up. Her husband threw her out because she’s having the same problem you and your mom, and Aunt Linda, had.”

“Ooh, ‘Auntie Linda’! I like that! Mmmmm! Oh, sorry, right, Jen needs to have your baby, too. And she’s there now?”

“Your mom and Linda are getting her settled in the guest room. I need to know how you feel about that, about her joining the family.”

“I’d be a lot happier if she hadn’t bugged Mom so much about Rose staying with us. You weren’t cheating on Mom with her, and Rose was dying. You were just trying to keep her from dying from cancer alone. That was not okay. I think Jen was jealous.”

“I see,” I said. Was that why Deb acted like Rose got on her last nerve so often? Why she had finally told Rose to leave, and to go back to the asshole boyfriend who fell in love with someone else and left her to die alone, in a city where she had no friends or family? The beginning of the end of my marriage with Deb? Maybe that was why she was saying she’d do anything. Bitch. I had loved and trusted Jen as a friend! Now, I was even less sure that Jen should stay.

“Daddy? You didn’t know?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Oh. And she’s like us, or at least the three of us? That’s what Mom said.”

“Yes, and it looks pretty bad. She was actually on the floor begging earlier.”

“Wow. Is Mom there?”

“I can get her for you.” I said.

“Yeah, let me talk to her, please!”

I found Deb breastfeeding Jen in the guest bedroom. Jen’s eyes were glassy, but she was absently thrusting her pussy into Linda’s mouth. I held my hand to my ear, pinky and thumb extended to mimic a phone. Deb nodded and gently detaches Jen’s mouth and then followed me out of the room.

“Ellie’s on the phone and wanted to speak with you about this,” I told her. She nodded and went to the family bedroom and had a quiet conversation with her daughter, then said, “She wants to talk with you again.” She went back to the guest bedroom, and I picked up the phone.

“Hi, Ellie! I’m back,” I said. “So, what’s the verdict?”

“Mom is going to take care of things, and Jen should wind up fitting in just fine. We need someone to take care of chores in the house, and that will be a good way for her to earn her place in the house, don’t you think?”

Oh, dear. I had some ideas about what might be in store for Jen. “You and your mom are dangerous when you put your minds to it,” I said.

Ellie giggled. “Oh, Daddy, you are naughty! Don’t worry, Mom won’t be too bad to her. Just a little. She deserves it, and she knows it. Jen was wonderful most of the time, but every so often she got very angry and selfish. And, like I said before, jealous. We don’t need any of that in the family, do we?”

“Nooo...”

“Then don’t worry about it, it’ll all be okay! And she can be a lot of fun, remember?”

This was true. It could be pretty ribald fun, but fun nonetheless.

“Besides, you should be thinking about what I’m doing right now, and what it feels like when my pussy slides down your big hard cock and it fills me up so completely!” My hand on my cock felt surprisingly good, almost like what I remembered her warm velvety snug tunnel felt like. “And what my breasts look like wrapped around it, or when they bounce as I bounce on your cock!” God they were such perfection, moving with such amazing grace moving up and down and just a little around, the nipples hard little points on such soft large globes with the slightest teardrop shape, the snug warmth moving a bit faster and harder, with that little twist she does... “Oh, Daddy, fuck! Just teasing you and thinking about you is getting me off! How slick your cock gets ... how you look at me ... oh, fuck, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!”

I swear that we had a simultaneous orgasm. I could somehow feel her cum, states away. I had no idea if it was just in my head, but damn! I felt an echo of the burn in my prostate, and heard Ellie gasp.

“Daddy, did Mommy use that extract on you again?”

“No, thank goodness! That stuff made me so sick!”

“Does it still burn sometimes?” Ellie asked.

“Like just now? That was the first time in days,” I answered.

“How did I feel it?”

“I don’t know, baby. I believe you, though.” Then I snorted, “You don’t have, as a woman, the part of me that burned.” I paused, then said, “We’re connected somehow now, I think.”

“I know. I think I like it! A lot!”

I smiled, and I heard the smile in her voice when she said, “You’re smiling at me. And I love you, too!” Her voice and mood changed, “I hate to do it Daddy, but I have to go finish a report for class in the morning. Final projects are coming due!”

“Have a good night, baby, and good luck with the report. I love you.”

“Love you, too! ‘Night!” And she was gone. I cleaned up, then I lay down again and tried not to worry about what Deb was telling Jen.

I drifted up out of sleep as I felt Deb and Linda get in bed with me. It was easy to tell that there had been a great deal of sex happening. Linda kissed me, and I detected the bouquet of pussy on her face, and it was somewhat different from those I had smelled on her before.

Linda said, “we’ve got Jen settled in, now. She understands what life in the family is like, and what her role in it will be. Turns out under that outgoing comedienne exterior is a submissive. Phil got rid of her when it became obvious she couldn’t submit completely to him anymore, that she was going to owe her loyalty to you.”

Deb said, “After the bitch admitted what she did to break us up, and why, I knew she couldn’t be an equal member of the family. I asked her what she thought she deserved, and when I found out what, why, and that she would enjoy it and feel embarrassed and humiliated by it, I agreed. We now have a very unique housekeeper, and I am sure you’ll be happy with her work.”

“She should be ovulating in a week,” added Linda, “though you may want to fuck her sooner to calm her fears and need.”

“Uh, thanks... ?” I said.

“No problem!” Linda assures me.

Deb grinned, and kissed me. “Don’t worry, it’s a win-win. I’m just letting her live out a secret fantasy that she’s had for many years, and she is going to enjoy it thoroughly! But the reason it was a secret fantasy is because she finds it so embarrassing; it involves her huge boobs, and you know how she feels about people paying too much attention to them. You’re going to enjoy this, I promise.”

“Another surprise?” I asked.

“Yes. It will take a few days. It’s worth the wait,” she assured me.

“In the meantime, what do I do?” I asked.

“Treat her like you normally would. Well, be a bit reserved, like you usually are. Make her work for it a bit. Make sure that when you fuck her, it’s doggy-style.” She grinned again.

“Oh-kay!” I said, curiosity and worry in my voice.

“In the meantime, you need to ravish your wife,” she said.

I was quite happy to do so, and Deb was happy to help. An hour later, we drifted off to sleep in a warm, comfortable knot.


We woke the next morning and showered together and then dried each other. This is a bit difficult to do when your libido is stuck in high and you don’t have time to play before work. It is fun and pleasant nonetheless, but it is does require commitment, trust, and a degree of determination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.