An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

I woke naked, tied up at my hands and legs, horny as fuck, and woozy. The world got a bit clearer and a bit clearer, and I heard low feminine voices from somewhere. God, I needed someone to come and fuck me, suck me, or at least stroke my cock -- I needed to cum so bad I could scream! Unfortunately, someone had gagged me, and I couldn’t make a noise louder than “MMmmph!”. Whoever tied me had done a good job, because I wasn’t going anywhere until someone set me free. I looked at the head of my cock, pointing directly at my face, and it looked at me. The haze in my thoughts finally burned off.

What was I doing here? Who had tied me? What was all this? A part of my mind reassured the other that all was well, everything was going to be fine soon. It would all make sense, and I was going to be happy. It was only my conscious mind that didn’t understand yet. The rest of me said, “Ssshhhh, just wait” and had a warm reassuring smile that I could feel. I had a feeling that there were a lot of things that had been kept secret from me, the conscious me, the part of me that called itself “I” and “me”. I had a feeling that there was an “us” that had plans I wasn’t privy to, that memories were being withheld from “me” by “us”. This, of course, worried me.

What had I been doing before I woke here? Linda had said something that astonished me ... Fuck! I remembered! She had told Deb that we wanted her to move in with us, that we loved and needed her. Why was that strange, I wondered. We’d been fucking as a family for weeks now, and we loved each other very much. It was obvious that Deb should move in, that we should all be together. The house felt wrong somehow when she was gone. And now that Ellie was coming home ... Ellie was coming home ... to be with the family ... Ellie would need us to help take care of the baby ... baby ... IVF? Needed to talk to Ellie about IVF, I think.

I heard a noise at the door, and saw a naked Deb holding something in her hand. She came toward the bed. God she was beautiful! Sexiest woman ever. Maybe next to Linda. Or Ellie.

Ellie?

“I’m glad you’re back with us, Dave, “ Deb said as she sat down at the end of the bed. “I’ve got something that will make everything go easier. I’ve talked with Ellie, Dave, and she is willing to carry the baby!”

I felt tears af joy come to my eyes.

“Don’t worry, she’ll tell you all about it herself. She’ll be here soon, so we need to get you taken care of, now, okay?”

I nodded emphatically. I really needed to cum. If I hadn’t been tied down, I would have been doing my best to get Deb on her back with her legs in the air, and, failing that, masturbating urgently.

Deb smiled, and said, “Okay, then, lift up for a second.”

I’m sure I must have looked confused.

“Lift up your hips, babe,” she clarified. With a degree of confusion, I did so. She reached under, and I felt something against my rectum.

“Mmm-mmm!” I said, shaking my head violently. My ass should have a sign tattooed on it saying “Exit only!” I am not a fan of ass play, at least not in my ass! I clenched as hard as I could to keep whatever it was out.

Whatever it was was rounded, tapered, and very slickly lubricated. My sphincter lost the fight. The next sensation made the fight worth it. It burned like fire, and I screamed behind my gag like I was being tortured to death, which muffled it far too well.

“Shh, baby, it will be fine in a minute, I know it hurts now, but that will go away very soon.”

I looked at her and asked, with my eyes, “What the fuck did you just do? What did you put in my ass?” Tears were flowing from my eyes for a completely different reason.

“It’s a special extract I’ve made from a number of herbs, the most potent of which is mandrake.”

My eyes widened in horror.

“In a minute or two, you are going to be a fucking machine, well, even more than you already are! You’re also going to enthusiastically accept everything that happens. You see, Ellie didn’t just want to be a surrogate, she wanted to have your baby. She loves you, and you love her. That hangup about her being your daughter is going to just dissolve away, and you are going to want and need to make her pregnant. Very probably again and again, but I’m not sure about that. Ellie wants to do that for you with all her heart. She wants to have your children, and I didn’t have to even suggest it. She and I have been having telephone conversations about it for weeks.”

The burning was fading, but I could feel it in my balls, and the sensations in my cock were getting stronger and stronger. Oh, God, if my daughter walked on right now I would fuck her, I knew it. My hips were pumping the air as it was, and precum was pulsing out with each thrust. I began to sense a change in reality, and it was scary. Mommy ... Deb, had been telling me stories about how things should be, how I felt, what I needed and needed to do, and it was all becoming clear, very clear. My world was reforming around me, and I was, I am, Daddy. Deb is Mommy, and she knows best for everyone. Linda is my sister, my daughter, and my wife, and family. Family loves to make love and fuck and touch and fondle and suck and play and do our chores and anything Mommy tells us to do. Our family members are close, and making each other feel good is very important. Ellie is my daughter, and Mommy’s daughter, and she is family, and beautiful, and sexy, and I was going to make her happy, and a mommy for the whole family, and that was important too.

I looked at Deb/Mommy, with pleading in my eyes. She smiled, and nodded, then turned and left the room. I gave out an anguished “MMMMMhhhhhhh!”

A moment later, she reappeared in the doorway, smiling. My cock felt four feet long and was throbbing with a wonderful thrumming vibration. I wanted her to climb on it and ride. Oh, please, Mommy, please! But she turned again, and I realized there were people behind her, Linda, and someone slender and young? Ellie! It was Ellie! My God she looked young! And my God! She had huge breasts! Lovely breasts! She’d always had them well-covered before, or Daddy would have been much more conflicted sooner. She was smiling at me! Mommy and Linda took each hand and helped her into the bed, kneeling over me, over my straining, over-pressured, hurting cock that was about to explode. It was too hard, much too hard!

Ellie looked me in the eye, and Mommy took off the gag. “Daddy? I want your baby. I want you to make me a mommy, and fuck a baby into my womb. I want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me some more. I need you, Daddy! Will you please fuck me pregnant?”

The world was surreal, holding its breath, like it all turned on what I said next. “Baby, I love you. I would do anything for you.”

Her smile was like a searchlight, it blinded me, or maybe it was just my tears. Linda grabbed my cock and pulled it vertical, and I almost screamed in pain. It was too hard to bend, to full of hot, pounding blood. Mommy guided Ellie’s hips down, and Linda slid me into Ellie’s pussy. Ellie slid down into it and cried out happily, “Ohhh, how I’ve wanted this! You are filling me Daddy!”

It was true that I was filling her, and quite completely. Her vaginal walls squeezed my cock hard, and there was a relief as the pressure of the blood inside it met a pressure that at least equaled the pressure outside it. It no longer felt like my cock would burst apart, it felt like it was being held together.

Mommy came up next to Ellie, and said, “Now you can suckle at my breast again, while you ride Daddy’s cock.” She put a nipple to Ellie’s mouth, and Ellie began to nurse. It was heartbreakingly beautiful, and unbelievably hot, and just as it should be. Ellie began to ride my cock, and I tried as hard as I could to be gentle, to make it last for her, and for me. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to slam it home until I came like the fourth of July all over America.

Mommy was whispering in Ellie’s ear, as she nursed, and Ellie’s eyes had glazed. She began to fuck in earnest, driving my cock so deep into her I would later be afraid we’d hurt her. At the time, there was only one way to respond: to meet her down thrusts with the strongest up thrusts I could manage. This was the entire world. My cock had felt huge before, now it seemed to be pulling me into it, all I could be aware of was every millimeter of the skin of my cock sliding along every millimeter of my daughter’s amazing pussy, each stroke taking minutes, the head of my cock passing through a narrowness deep inside her with an explosion of ecstacy, then being withdrawn with a sense of deep regret, like it was being exiled from its home, to repeat the cycle again and again. Words cannot describe how amazingly right and wonderful and pleasuring the repeated motions felt. Time seemed to be stuck in that loop. It may have gone on for years, it certainly felt like it, each second of each year filled with pleasure and happiness and love. It probably lasted a couple of minutes, really, but I felt so good, and I suspect I was on some seriously strong plant drugs. The feelings of pleasure flowed into one another, and it felt like Ellie and I flowed into one another, like souls or spirits or energy or some New Age or acid- head stuff. The connection between Ellie and I, womb and cock, was like the foundation of the Universe, the solid structure that the world was built on. We were together in a way that makes no sense to anyone who is rational or sober or sane. It was a something-integral-to-Reality.

We watched as a comet with a blazing tail approached from miles away, and it drew closer and brighter and faster, and I think I heard Ellie singing to it, calling it to us. I heard my voice yelling encouragement to it, and it seemed to respond to us, growing closer and brighter and faster and then it swallowed us, and we were in a sun of such pleasure and ecstacy that can’t be imagined, only experienced, and two became One.

And then Three.

I fell back into my body as blast after blast of cum shot into my daughter’s womb. It already had been, I knew. Judging from the pain my body felt, we had been going at it for weeks. Okay, actually maybe a couple of hours. I hurt in places I’d forgotten I’d had places. I was completely untied but Ellie was still astride me, still fucking me with that heartbeat of the Universe rhythm. I was still thrusting back, too, same rhythm, not missing a stroke by a nanosecond. Ellie’s eyes were gazing into mine, with so much love, and the knowledge that she was now pregnant, that we had conceived a child. She placed her hand to her womb as she rocked, smiling what would have been a secret smile had I not been in on it. I returned the smile. She stopped, and lay down on me, and kissed me deeply.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you, too, Ellie, my beautiful, smart, loving daughter.”

My back hurt, my legs hurt, my stomach muscles hurt, but my cock was still going strong. It was still hard, still pulsing, and as Ellie dismounted, it stood back up and pulsed more ... cum? Precum? Who knew at this point. Ellie said, “Daddy I need to stop and lie down now, is that okay?”

“Absolutely okay, love! Can you call your Mommy for me, though? She’s created a problem she’s going to have to fix, now.”

Ellie looked at my twitching and throbbing cock and giggled. I’ll tell her, and Auntie Linda, too! She scampered off. I have no idea how she could do that, I could barely move. But watching her do that made me very happy.

Deb came in shortly afterwards, and smiled. “I hear Ellie is already expecting! I thought that might happen, the timing was right for her to be ovulating. How did she know it happened?”

“We both did. We felt it happen, well, at least I did. Probably part of whatever hallucinatory stuff you gave me, but I can say I’m certain I felt it. I don’t quite know how she knows, but I do know she is certain, too.”

Deb looked at my cock and the goopy mess it was pumping out. “I wish we could fuck, but you two were at it for a long time. You must be sore.”

“I can’t pump or thrust -- my back, legs and gut are killing me.”

“But your cock is fine?”

“It is, and I’m still horny as hell. It feels like I’ve got seven or eight gallons of cum left to go my balls are starting to hurt again with the need.”

She beamed and swung her leg over me, and slid me inside, “Oh, goody! Mommy will do all the work, and take away some of that painful cum from Daddy’s balls. Oh, my, you’ve gotten bigger again! No more horsewort for you! Ah, yes, fuck Mommy nice and deep and full! Oh, baby, that feels so good!”

Her breasts bounced as she slid up and down, and she grabbed her nipples and rolled them, and milk flew in streams from them. I came hard again, and moments later, so did she. “God that’s a lot of cum you just pumped in me! No wonder the bed is drenched!” She kept the rhythmic pace, the wet slapping sounds of her pussy clopping down on my cock was a loud ‘splocka splurg -- splocka splurg.’ “You’re splooging out a little bit with every stroke! You are going to be so dehydrated when we’re done, even with all the breastmilk!”

“So, the breastmilk...” I started, hinting to her that she should fill in the blanks.

“Yes, my breastmilk contains chemicals that induce a hypnogogic suggestible state, as well as increasing the receptivity of certain neurons involved with sexual stimulation and orgasm. I took a series of shots to induce lactation. It makes things easier for folks to accept what must be. Linda was actually pretty easy ... ooh, God, that’s nice! You are filling me completely! Oh, fuck yes! Mmmm! Oh yes! Yes! YES! AAiiieeeeeYES! Ah! Oooohh, nice! Mmmmmnn!”

We came together, and it was, again, fucking wonderful. She cuddled on me, still impaled on my pulsing and twitching cock that just seemed to not be able to get soft, and kissed me. She then sat up again, which felt really good, and continued our session but just using her pussy muscles. Almost as nice as the actual rocking fuck.

She continued her explanation, “Linda was basically on board with everything, wanted everything, although she was a little shy about girl-girl sex, but that concern was greatly diminished that first night, even before my milk came in. After that it was simple, I just pointed out that we were a family since you were going to make Ellie pregnant, and the sexiness of it sort of spread. It certainly did for me! Ellie wanted everything, too, she has actually desired you since before we were married, but of course, wouldn’t have dreamed of acting on it until she actually did dream of having your baby. The resistance to incest thing was in my head, but that faded quickly. She’s very bisexual, it turns out.”

Deb continued, “I had no idea I was, until all this started. I don’t think I was, but things changed for me, and in me, starting with that dream. Now, I’m obsessed with family, babies, nursing, our women, and you and your cock.”

“Speaking of family,” I said, “did you give something to Ellie to make her breasts get so large?”

“Mmm! I can feel how you like her boobs!” she said as there was a great deal of very pleasant pulsing and movement below. I do, in fact, like Ellie’s boobs quite a bit. “Nope, she’s had those since she was sixteen. They droop a bit less now. Something is making us all younger. Whatever it is, it doesn’t have anything to do with my herbs, or the shots I took, for that matter. I checked thoroughly. Maybe it has to do with the dream ... So you never noticed our daughter has big breasts ... huh! A part of me is happy about that. All of me is happy you’ve noticed them now! Well, she always hid herself under lots of loose fabric. That’s changed! You’ll see all of us all the time we’re home!”

Another orgasm was impending. Damn, Deb is good with her pussy muscles, and with all the boob talk, I’d been pretty focused on the ones above and in front of me. I found myself growling and thrusting, despite the pain, and again feeling that exquisite narrowing at the end of Deb’s channel, complete with the little pop and burst of pleasure at each thrust, and the disappointment as I pulled free and back out into her main channel. We both gave sharp yells and quick but long thrusts that increased in pace.

“Take it deep! Take it ... deep ... in ... you!” I gasped.

“Give ... it ... to ... Mommy ... Give ... it ... all ... to ... MEEEEeeee!”

The head of my cock was jammed deep in her, so deep I could feel the cum blasting out and back along the length of the shaft, and it bubbled out between her pussy lips and my cock. It had to be handfuls of the stuff, our mixed fluids dripping down already saturated thighs and crotches, onto already saturated and very slippery sheets, and soaking deep into a mattress that was going to need to be replaced.

Deb gasped, recovering, and said “That couldn’t ... have happened! ... What I felt ... it’s not possible! I don’t have a cervix anymore!

I panted a moment. “Wait ... What? You ... hadda ... hysterectomy! Are you saying, you have ... a womb, now?”

“I felt the head of your penis go through my cervix -- which should have hurt like hell, but God! It sure didn’t! -- so something has changed inside. I need to see my gynecologist right away, I think!”

I looked at her. “Have her run a pregnancy test, too.” The look on her face made me regret my words instantly. The look of hope was ... humbling. Part of me was sure, but I prayed anyway that I wasn’t mistsken.

“I can’t explain it. Maybe it’s more of that stuff you shot up my ass, but I really feel it’s so, impossible as it is. A part of me has been wondering about Linda, too: we thought she’d ripped something during one of those all night pounding fuck sessions, but I think maybe it was a period. She should go back to her doctor and ask about her womb and cervix, too. I think it’s like the getting younger. You all have.”

“You have, too.”

“I have noticed some changes, but most of them seem to involve my genitals, and I think that has more to do with you spiking your breastmilk.”

“Well, some, yes.”

“What exactly did you do to me?” I asked

“You were a tough nut to crack -- you have a very strong will. We, Linda and I, wanted, needed, you to be willing to have sex with Ellie so she could have our baby. We needed you to see us all as a big, sexy family, and we needed you to want to have babies with us, even if Linda and I couldn’t. We’re sexually baby-obsessed, and we know it. The very idea of being mommies makes us so horny we can almost cum if we just think hard about it. I was amazed when I found out that Ellie felt and thought exactly the same way. So, I tried everything I could think of to get you to see things out way.”

She continued, “So we started with a threesome, and I thought of, well, fantasized really, about lactation, and how some drugs are secreted in breast milk -- that’s why there are drugs you can’t take if you’re a nursing mother. So I did some research, kind of obsessively, into what psychoactive herbs would do that and figured a way to use them. You, and Linda, would drink it and I’d make suggestions and they would sink in, sometimes with surprising results. One of the herbs I used does increase blood flow to the sex organs -- I think I overdid that one ... if you get any bigger we’re going to have problems, and that’s not good. Other herbs increased the sex drive. I can’t say I’m unhappy with the results, but it was more effective than I had planned.”

I asked, “And the burning ass goop?”

Deb hung her head and said, “I couldn’t resist playing with the mandrake. I made an extract from a blend of the herbs from the breastmilk, a few more I thought would be ... useful ... in production of semen and especially sperm. That’s why you are still, um, leaking. And stiff. The alcohol pulling the chemicals into your prostate is what burned. I was careful, but I think it may have been too much.”

Well, I’m not sure I would have had sex with Ellie without it.” Deb brightened. “It has certainly been an amazing, long, strange, sexual trip. But I would not recommend it to anyone. I’m feeling pretty terrible now that it’s wearing off.”

“I’m so sorry, babe,” she said, looking guilty and contrite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.