An Amiss Wish
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

Saturday morning, we made sure the house was clean, the hot tub topped off, and Linda started cooking. We were almost bouncing with barely suppressed sexual excitement. I was having trouble keeping my hands off my wife; every time I walked by, I couldn’t resist copping a feel of and stroking some portion of her anatomy. She was looking so damn good! Almost as lovely as the day she married me.

About three, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find Debra standing there. That wasn’t a surprise, of course, but what was surprising was just how good she looked. I was tempted to ask if she’d had botox or some kind of dermal treatment - the lines at her eyes were greatly diminished, and the tiny fine lines there were gone. I think I mentioned before that she was older than I, by about a decade. By the time she divorced me, she had deepening lines at her eyes, and in the years since, a lot of little tiny wrinkles had made an appearance. She had still looked good for her age, mind you, but she’d never been one for having “work” done, so she did look her age. She now looked like she did when we’d separated. Having learned to not ask insulting questions, I just said she was looking lovely, and welcomed her into the house to be welcomed by the dogs, and then by Linda. We sat down at the table.

“Deb! You are looking fabulous!” my wife exclaimed.

Debra blushed a bit, and said, “You are looking damn good yourself, Linda!”

Linda said, “Thanks, but, no, I mean it. You are looking lovely! Younger, even! I think I want some of those shots, if they make you look that good!”

I cocked an eyebrow, but wasn’t going to open my mouth. My suspicions were confirmed, though, Deb had caved and was getting botox. Looked good, though! Whoever it was had done it well -- you couldn’t see any of the signs.

Debra blushed furiously, and said “Um, I think it is. If you really want to, I can get it for you, but it does, um, make your life interesting. I’d forgotten what it was like, and with this fetish thing, it gets kind of complicated at work.”

“Ohhhh...” said Linda, nodding sympathetically. I had the feeling I was missing something. Deb was a nurse -- why would botox make life complicated at work? Fetish? I’m sure I looked confused.

Linda laughed and patted my head. “You’ll see. Later.” Now I was really confused.

Debra said, “New makeup? Looks very nice!”

“No, not at all. We think it was last weekend’s special spa treatment being so good for the skin!” laughed Linda.

“Ohh!” said Deb with a smirk. “Maybe that’s part of my secret! If so, we need to make it a regular treatment for both of us!” she added with a vulpine grin.

Changing the subject, Deb said, “I’ve been harvesting the last couple of months. I got a great crop this year, some new stuff, too!”

“Cool!” I said, “I’m glad your garden has really taken off!” At Linda’s odd look, I laughed and said, “Herbs. Debra had a doctorate in botany, specializing in herbal medicine. She expands her garden every year.”

“I finally got some European mandrake to grow,” she said, wiggling her eyebrows. “The American mandrake is completely different -- drops those nasty horseapples. Big, warty-looking balls that stink as they rot and get all slimy.”

“Ick! That sounds horrible!”, said Linda.

“Oh, it has its uses, mostly decorative” said Debra, “but nothing like the European mandrake!”

“Just make sure you wear your earmuffs when you harvest it!” I joked. Linda looked confused.

“Old wives’ tale,” explained Deb, “When you pull them out of the ground, they are supposed to shriek, and the sound is supposed to kill you. Folks supposedly used to tie a dog to the plant and get far away, then call the dog who would pull up the plant when it tried to go to its owner, and the poor dog would die instead of the human. Nasty story, and completely untrue, of course. Mandrake roots have interesting shapes, often like human forms, some female and others male with a little penis. According to folklore, they were used for love charms. That one may be a bit closer to the truth -- mandrake was used to treat erectile dysfunction a long time ago. Of course, it was a very dangerous treatment! Too much, by even a little, causes madness and death. Potent stuff! Viagra is much safer!”

“Why on earth do you grow it, then?” asked Linda.

“Oh, I grow all sorts of things, some for their beauty, some for their usefulness, some for their uniqueness and significance. Besides, dangerous plants are everywhere! Aconite is pretty, and many gardeners plant it in flower beds, but it is also quite deadly, it’s also known as wolfsbane. The same with foxglove, also known as digitalis, very deadly if you take too much, but in the right dose it was used for heart troubles. Still is! It’s just standardized in pharmaceutical pill form now.”

“Oh ... huh!” said Linda.

“I harvest garlic, lemon balm, St. John’s Wort, echinacea, all kinds of mints, rosemary, thyme, sage, and so on. All useful stuff with culinary and medical benefits.”

Linda nodded. “Oh, I see. So, it’s all kinds of plants.”

“Well, mostly herbs and vegetables, but some flowers, too. I even have roses!” She paused. “Of course, even those have medical benefits! Rose hips are high in vitamin C.”

Linda shook her head. “Sounds like nature is one big medicine chest.”

Debra laughed, “Kind of!”

“Well, congratulations on your crop!” I said, hoping to change the subject.

“Oh! Ellie will be home for Thanksgiving on Thursday!” said Debra.

“That’s great! You two must come for dinner! You don’t have plans, do you?” asked an enthusiastic Linda, now that we were back in a conversation terrain with which she was more comfortable.

“We’d be happy to come!” said Deb. “It would make a great opportunity for a certain discussion!”

“Oh, dear,” I said, not quite under my breath. “Um, look, I’m not sure I can even talk with her about this. She’s my daughter, and I love her as my daughter. Talking about turkey basters makes my male bits crawl up inside to try and hide! That’s a line I can’t cross, I’m sorry. We maybe can talk about IVF with a donated egg, but ... the other, I just can’t.”

Debra looked at Linda, then back at me, and said “Then that’s what we’ll discuss, okay?”

I nodded. “She’s already family, so of course she’d see the baby whenever she wanted or needed to! She’d always be the birth mother! She’d be welcome any time! And you’d still be a grandmother. I can’t imagine you not coming, too.”

I noticed that both women had gone very still. I reviewed in my head what I’d just said, ‘ ... family ... baby ... birth ... mother ... birth mother ... coming...

Oh. Mouth, meet foot.

Both women were drawing shaking breaths, and I could clearly see nipples standing out beneath shirts. There was a bead of sweat between my wife’s eyebrows, and my ex had a hand moving beneath the table.

“Sorry!” I said.

Linda stood. “Why don’t we get this party started?” she asked.

Deb looked at her and stood as well, “It’s close enough to dinnertime, isn’t it?”

“I think so!” said my wife. She walked to Deb and kissed her, drawing her in with a hand behind Deb’s neck, both their eyes closed.

Wow. Maybe it was that I’d been excited all day, or maybe it was that both women were my idea of what a gorgeous woman was, but that kiss was absolutely sexy. The pleasure with which the two women touched each other, hand holding neck, lips lightly and delicately touching, then plunging into passion for moments, then backing off to tease delicately again, the breasts slightly rubbing while hips pressed, hands moving down the back to fondle buttocks, a foot raised slightly to lend just the right angle to a thigh ... damn, it was three parts beauty, three parts artistry, two parts passion, and one part pornography, just enough spice to make one long for more of the pornographic part, while the rest was beauty and grace to make one wish it would go on forever. God, it was a vision splendid.

It could only have been improved if they were naked and very pregnant.

I caught the thought and examined it. Where had it come from? Why had I thought that? I compared what I was seeing with the thought in my head, and had trouble denying the truth of it. Somehow, the naked pregnancy made it more ... aesthetic? More perfect? The right shape for reality? I almost shook my head. The ladies’ fantasy must be catching.

I watched, in awe, as after long minutes the kiss parted, and the ladies slowly undressed each other, deliberately, teasingly, as much for my benefit as for their own. I stepped forward and helped, sliding bras from shoulders and down arms, revealing perfect breasts to our eyes, sliding panties slowly, slowly down legs. The revealed body parts were stroked and caressed gently by the woman’s opposite, breasts, rounded tummies, narrowly furred pussies, smooth buttocks. It was erotic performance art.

After they finished, they turned to look at me, and I removed my clothes. I’m sure it was nowhere near classy or beautiful or erotic, but I tried. It was probably just slow.

Linda took Debra’s hand and led her to the couch, where Debra laid back against the cushioned back. Linda gestures me to sit beside Debra, and sat on the opposite side of her. Debra reached out for our heads and drew us to her breasts. I began to kiss and then suck on her nipple, and heard Deb gasp. Her breasts had seemed larger as I’d revealed them earlier. Now I discovered why. A warm stream of sweet milk flowed from her nipple into my mouth.

Ah. Our special dinner was served! How kinky! How fun! Deb was gasping and moaning in pleasure, her fingers circling in her pussy. This was heaven for her, this was something she wanted, needed.

The warmth flowed down my throat and into my empty stomach and I could feel it spread from there, flowing into me. I felt my heart, beating, and I felt her heart beating beneath her breast. The warm milk was like tendrils of light, of warmth, of love, flowing through my blood. I felt her stiff nipple at my lips, spurting its warm sustenance into me, and my lips and tongue felt every bump, her nipple’s turgid heat, like my lips and tongue were so, so sensitive, and the flavor was of sweet milk and Woman.

It was like my world contracted down to those sensations, and a deep pleasurable turgidity of my own, far below. Waves of pleasure flowed through me, and I was warm, and safe, and happy, reveling in the taste and feel and warmth and smell of Mommy’s breast, and the feelings of golden mist of her love wrapping me in their warm pleasure and safety. I was so relaxed. I didn’t need to think, only feel, only know that Mommy loved me.

I felt my cock being slowly stroked and it was so nice and good. Mommy loved me. I could feel so, so good, so relaxed and warm and loved with Mommy, who loved me and fed me with her breasts. Mommy was so beautiful and loving and giving, and wanted me to be so, so happy, and I was. I could feel the muscles working in my balls, and a flow from my cock, not cumming, not yet, but warmth oozing, making me slick so Mommy’s hand could glide along it, so big for Mommy, so hard for Mommy. God, Mommy’s voice was beautiful, telling me what I felt, how I felt, what I wanted and needed, and it was true, so true.

God, I loved Mommy so much! She made me feel so good! She loved me so very, very much! I wanted to make her happy, always. I loved my family so much, and I wanted and needed to make them happy, too.

The flow of warm milk stopped, was all gone for right now, but it would come back later. I could keep sucking at Mommy’s breast, though. Mommy liked that. It made her feel good, and I loved making Mommy feel good! Sucking for Mommy made me feel good, and it made me so stiff and hard and wet for Mommy, and made my sexy parts feel so good. I loved Mommy’s special place, too. It was warm and magic. It had a nipple to suck, too, and it was a place that would make my sexy parts feel so, so good. My family had breasts and special places, too, and they were like Mommy. They would make me feel good, and I would make them feel good, and we loved each other more than anything but Mommy, who loved us most of all.

Mommy’s voice and warmth and love and breasts and special place were my world. I would do anything for Mommy. I would make Mommy feel so good, make her so happy. I would make babies for Mommy, because mommies needed babies. I would use my sexy parts for Mommy, make my family’s sexy parts feel good for Mommy, make my family bigger for Mommy because family was love, just like Mommy’s love. Mommies were beautiful, whether the baby made their bellies round, or the babies were outside their bellies. Mommies were magical and wondrous and amazing.

More of Mommy’s milk flowed from her breast and into me, filling me with more loving warmth spreading through me. I heard Mommy’s voice, but I couldn’t hold onto what she said as it sank deep into me. It was familiar, reassuring, safe, loving, good. I felt my sexy parts in Mommy’s special place and it was...

I woke, naked and hungry and sticky with sex, but warm and loving and between my wife and Debra. We had obviously fucked ourselves to sleep again. I looked at my family, and felt such a deep love for these two women that tears came to my eyes. They were both in my heart, a part of me. Their happiness and safety were so important to me. I traced their faces with my fingertips, gazing at their sleeping faces, so angelic. They were beauty and love personified. I traced nipples with my fingertips as well, watching them stiffen. There was something so fundamentally and powerfully beautiful about the female breast. I wanted to kiss and suckle them, but knew I should fix breakfast for my family. I got up, showered, and did exactly that.

The smell of the coffee brewing and bacon frying woke the ladies, who wandered in after quick showers. I poured Deb her tea. It seemed completely natural that all of us were naked. Well, okay, I wore an apron while frying the bacon; I’m not insane! But the comfort level of us sitting around eating breakfast naked was just a bit jarring to me. This could not have happened two weeks before, it just couldn’t. We chatted, and held toast or bacon to each others mouths, and exchanged kisses when a bite was taken, laughed and told stories from our various pasts, stroked faces or breasts, and had a great, relaxed, time. Deb giggled, and milked herself into our coffee, which we drank, laughing along. I found myself growing erect again, but our relaxed chatting continued.

Linda and I found ourselves looking at Deb’s breasts more and more often, and I’m pretty sure we both got hornier and hornier. I know I did. Pretty soon Deb was the one doing most of the talking. Linda and I mostly answered questions, I think. I could smell Linda’s arousal, and her nipples were standing out like soldiers at attention. My soldier was definitely at attention, and I could feel little pulses as pre-cum began to drip down from his head. The feeling of pleasurable horniness was centered there. I was staring at my wife’s absolutely fantastic body now, like a man in the burning summer desert would stare at a glass of ice water. Someone was talking, and what she said was absolutely true. Was that Mommy’s voice? I couldn’t hold to the question, it didn’t matter, Mommy would explain it all to me, tell me what to do.

She told me to go to my wife. We went to the bedroom and to the bed. Mommy told me to lay in the middle and stretch out my arms. I did. She told me to part my legs, and bring my knees up a bit. I did. Something was happening, but I could only see Linda looking back at me, watching me, pinching a nipple and circling her special place with the fingers of her other hand. She was so beautiful and sexy. She would be sexier with a baby in her belly. I wanted her to have a baby in her belly so, so much!

Mommy said something I couldn’t hear because she wasn’t talking to me. Linda got on the bed, kneeling over my sex. I wanted to kiss her breasts, to touch her breasts, but my arms couldn’t move. Linda was swaying her breasts over my face, back and forth, and I wanted them so very much. I wanted to taste them, feel them, rub my face on them, please! I tried so hard to ask her to let me suckle them, nuzzle them, but I couldn’t. I had to make her happy first, Mommy explained. I had to put my cock on her special place and give her a baby by spurting my seed deep into her special place. That would make her so, so happy she would scream and yell with excitement and happiness and she would love me so, so much, and she would let me suckle her breasts then, and then Mommy would let me suckle her breasts and even her special place!

Mommy said something to Linda and Linda put her special place on my hard cock and I sank into it. I could feel my cock, all my cock, every inch of it as Linda’s glorious amazing velvet warm special place swallowed it deep, in and out. It went in, and Mommy talked to Linda, and it came out, and she said something else to Linda, in, Linda was nodding, out, Linda said something to Mommy, in, Mommy told Linda something else, out, Linda was smiling and nodding, in deep.

Linda’s special place rippled on my cock, and my cock slid out. Mommy told me Linda was going to give me a new name, it slid in and there was warm rippling again, and Mommy rolled my balls in her hand. Mommy said that when Linda called me by my new name it would be so exciting! My cock slid out, and Mommy said I wanted my new name very much, and she rolled my balls again and it felt so good. My cock went in and the ripples squeezed so nice, and Mommy said my new name would make me happy and horny every time I heard it. My cock came out, and it wanted to be in again, just like Mommy said, and I wanted to hear my new name! My cock went in so fucking good squeezing and rippling, and Mommy telling to cum when Linda tells me my new name, and I’m buried so deep and grinding and so close, say my new name, Linda, “Say my new name! Please, please, please!”

And Linda cried out, “DADDY!”

I came and came and came so hard, so good, so happy, so horny ... I’m Daddy!

“Daddy Daddy Daddy!” Linda screamed as she came, her special place gripping my cock and pulling it so hard, so good! “Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me! Give me a baby, Daddy! Make me a mommy! Aaaahhhhhh! Suck my titties, Daddy! Suck my nipples hard!”

She planted her breast in my face, holding my head to her chest, nipple in my mouth, I needed it, needed to suckle it, smelling her scent, her titties on my face so warm, her heartbeat pounding. I came again, back arching, balls convulsing, cock and balls throbbing with painful orgasmic pleasure, my cock so deep in my baby. My wife, my daughter, my sister, my love, my family, the voice of Mommy told me. That was confusing that she could be all of that. Mommy told me Linda was all these things and more, and that it was good. It was good. She was good. Fucking her was so good. Linda was cumming again on my cock, so wet everywhere, I was laying in a puddle.

Linda my sister? My daughter? Wait, no, Ellie was my daughter, right? Daughter was wrong ... can’t fuck my daughter! The orgasms were over, my poor softened cock hurt, and my balls were aching so bad tears were coming to my eyes. I kept suckling at Linda’s titties, though, because they were good and comforting, and she loved it when I did. She was cumming again, grinding her pussy hard into my pelvic bone and fluid spurting again. She was laying on me, warm, heart thudding, saying “Daddy give me a baby, give me a baby!”

It felt good to hear her say that, so good. Wait, I was tied in place! My hands tied, I couldn’t hold her, touch her! That’s not right. Why was I tied down? My legs were tied wide, too, so I could close them. Was this a kinky game? Did we play tie-up? My head spun. I felt very confused.

I saw Mommy ... Deb? What was happening? She lifted Linda to the side, where she lay next to me, one hand rolling a nipple, the other in her pussy. She kept muttering “Daddy ... make ... baby...” as she panted.

Deb bent over me and stroked my face, “Coming around, aren’t you?” She smiled. “Welcome back ... for the moment. Who am I?”

“Momm ... Debra. Deb, what’s happening?”

“You’re almost there. You’re going to give us a baby.”

“Of course! Wait, you and Linda can’t ... IVF, donor egg. But Ellie has to agree ... yes, that’s it! I remember.”

“That’s right, Daddy.”

A flood of feelings washed through me. Linda ... Mommy ... breasts! Fucking!

“Yes, baby ... Daddy ... you need my breasts, don’t you? I promised you could suckle them. Here, baby, take the nipple...”

She placed the nipple to my lips, and I automatically began suckling. Milk! Oh, yeah, milk ... it was sweet and warm, and how the fuck was I getting an erection again!? Mmmm, warm tummy, happy golden mist fighting the pain, muting it, good feelings and Mommy loves me, floating on clouds, hands free now, cupping Mommy’s warm soft breast at my mouth, her soft voice in my ear, telling me I’m a good boy, a good daddy, making babies for mommies and sisters and daughters and family, giving the women I love a baby, drifting away into Mommy’s love, sucking, suckling, sexy...


Oh, crap, what a headache! My tongue felt like I’d tried to lift a car with it, and my cock was purple, and not in a good way! I was covered in cum and pussy juice, soaking in it! I was laying in a puddle of sexual fluids, cold and slick, and on top of me there was a crust of the same stuff, just dried. My stomach and back muscles were sore, too! How much fucking had we done?

I looked over to find Linda’s feet next to my head. My arms and legs hurt, too. What the fuck did we do? Why couldn’t I remember? Did we get that drunk? My mind was a painful whirl, my train of thought jumping the tracks every couple of seconds. I gently moved to the side of the bed. Good God, there was so much cum! No wonder my balls hurt like a pro football player tried to kick a goal with them! Shit, my penis was bruised! When I stood, I had to walk bowlegged to the bathroom. There were weird marks on my knees. What had we done? I’d never blacked out like this before, had I? No, I didn’t think so.

I showered, and the hot water helped with some of the aches. Once I’d washed all the sticky and ugh, crust ... off, I grabbed another towel and headed straight for the hot tub to soak the rest of the aches out. I grabbed a couple of bottles of water on my way, and had one polished off before getting the cover open. The pounding in my head began to recede. I opened the other and sank about half down, then got in the tub, and turned the jets up full.

I simmered for about twenty minutes before Linda came out and climbed in. She looked about like I felt. “Hi, babe. How’re you doing?”

“I’m sore,” she said. “You?”

“It’s getting better, I think. Did you drink any water?”

“Yeah, three glasses, and some shower water, too. What the fuck did we do last night? This morning?”

I don’t know. Well, we had a whole lot of sex, judging from the bed. Did we get really drunk? I can’t remember ... I remember cooking breakfast, and it was nice, and we were all naked, then ... breasts, and a powerful orgasm with you, I think, and it all gets fuzzy and slips away. What do you recall?”

“I remember our naked breakfast. Nothing, really, after that. I remember you were going to look for a donor egg, and we were going to talk to Ellie about being a surrogate? But that was all the night before, I think. Dadd ... Dave, my clit is bruised!”

“So is my cock, and I don’t want to think about my balls! We must have gotten really, really drunk or something. Is Debra gone?”

“She seems to be. It feels weird that she’s not here. Well, her car is gone. I haven’t looked around much. I needed a shower and a soak.”

“Me, too.” I said.

We bubbled for half an hour longer, then climbed out, feeling better. Debra had gone. Linda called her and she told us it had been a hell of a party, and she had left us to sleep when she woke up. She asked if we could celebrate Thanksgiving on Friday rather than Thursday, because Ellie might not get home until then. It felt wrong that the whole family wouldn’t be together on Thanksgiving itself, but Linda gratefully agreed, thinking it would take us a while to recover enough to clean up and prepare thoroughly. It was Monday afternoon before I quit walking gingerly and a bit bowlegged, which got me some occasional smirks or curious looks at the office.

On Tuesday, Linda told me she’d had to go see her gynocologist because she thought we might have torn a vaginal wall or something Saturday night -- she’d had some bleeding Sunday night and Monday, and had to use a couple of tampons she found in an old purse. She said the doctor had examined her and found nothing wrong, no tearing, everything was normal. She said that my wife was looking great, and had lost some weight.

I looked carefully at Linda, and she did look fantastic! Her skin was soft and smooth and glowing, her eyes were bright, and she did look like she’d lost some weight -- no surprise since I’m sure we had burned off lots of calories with all the sex we’d been having; heck, I’d gone down a couple of pants sizes myself! Even the backs of her hands were smooth and great looking. Our sex fluid skin treatment seemed to really work. I had always thought that was a joke, but this was proving it to be true.

I did some research on acquiring donated eggs for IVF and found that using frozen eggs from a national cryobank in California was easier and cheaper than finding a fresh donor -- and had a guarantee. When I told this to Linda when I came home on Wednesday evening, she literally danced and bounced with her hands clasped like a little girl and cried, “Yay, Daddy!” She looked odd for a moment, and then said, still cheerfully, “Yay! You’re going to be a daddy!”

When she did this, I also had an odd reaction. I was kind of glad Linda didn’t see it -- I got a serious erection. I very much wanted to tear Linda’s clothes off and have a night filled with some passionate sex. God, I wanted to see her breasts and play with her nipples! The weird, kind of scary thing, was that my response was in reaction to her calling me “Daddy”, her saying “you’re going to be a daddy” did not get the same response. This fantasy/fetish thing that Deb and Linda had was definitely having an effect on me. I was feeling torn between worry about it, and horny. I was also very happy at the prospect of possibly becoming a daddy. What was kind of disturbing about that was that Ellie, my daughter, could very well be the surrogate mother, the birth mother, who would carry the baby, my baby, in her womb, and I ... liked the idea. That she would bond with the baby and mother the baby, feed the baby ... My brain hit a wall. A part of me was screaming “Not okay! Not okay!” while another part was happy about her being closer in the family, which should be together.

I love Ellie. I missed Ellie since she’d been gone, and wanted to see her more often. Much more often. Family is important. The thought of her breastfeeding hit the ‘red alert’ button in my brain because the thought also ... excited me, and that felt ... wrong. That it felt wrong felt right, but my mind chased its tail when I tried to figure out why. Something in me was wrong, somewhere. It gave me a headache trying to figure out what it might be. Something about the past... ?

I went and hugged Linda, who kissed me, deeply and hungrily. She unzipped my fly as she did, reached into my pants and grasped my erection. Holding it, she pulled me to the couch and pushed me backward onto it. She undid my pants and pulled them down, and then swallowed my cock. As she sucked, she unbuttoned her blouse, and I was a bit surprised that she wasn’t wearing a bra to support her D-cup breasts. More surprising was how much higher and firmer they were. The most surprising was the thrilling charge that went through me when they came into view!

Okay, I’m a breast man, always have been. They are some of the loveliest portions of the female body, for which I have a deep and sincere appreciation in all its endless variations. Women are beautiful and amazing, aesthetically, artistically, personally, sexually. They are the stronger sex, far more interesting on every level, and definitely the more lovely to look at. Anyway, I enjoy looking at my wife’s breasts, whether naked or clothed, so I notice changes in them. Over the years, they’ve changed a bit, losing a bit of tone, losing a bit of their contest with gravity, and so on. Not that I was unhappy with those changes! I love natural women and while a woman’s body changes from decade to decade, it is as lovely at 60 as it was at 30, just lovely in a different way. And frankly, women improve with age, like fine wine. That is a deep truth for me. And the roundness that tends to increase with age is a major turn-on for me.

So when my wife’s teardrop-shaped breasts became less tear-drop shaped, I noticed, and with a bit of disappointment. However, the vision of them was like flooring the accelerator on my sex drive. My wife’s lips were working magic, and I was coming to orgasm incredibly quickly. Linda took her mouth off my cock with a pop, and began stroking it with zeal. “Come for me, Daddy! Come on my titties! Give it to me, Daddy! I need your cum on my titties, Daddy!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.