The World's First Futa - Futa's First Naughty Awakening - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's First Naughty Awakening

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Alyessa's Hot MILF Delight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Alyessa's Hot MILF Delight - A tale of one of Becky's futa-daughters as she struggles with being the only futa in her small town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

November 12nd, 2045 – Alyessa Howards

“We’re joined today with Alyessa Howards promoting her new book, Accepting Being Futa in a Post Becky World,” Adelia Tash said as I sat beside on the love seat.

I had a huge pit in my stomach as I put on what I hoped was a beaming smile. The stage lights were so hot. I was so aware of the cameras focusing on us that were streaming us across the world live. Anyone with internet access could be tuning in to watch one of the most viewed and download shows on the internet. Adelia always had the best guests, including my futa-mother, Becky Woodward.

“It’s about Alyessa’s struggle to come to terms being the only futa in her small town,” Adelia said. “Alyessa numbers among the first wave of futa-daughters born to President Woodward.” The host turned to me, a smile on her coffee-brown features. She was an elegant woman in a pale-pink dress, her lush legs crossed before her.

She had perfect teeth.

I had to speak. “Hi,” I said. “Thanks for having me.”

“So, what was it like?” Adelia said.

“I was scared,” I said, swallowing, my thoughts drifting back. “We were a small farming community. Everyone knew everyone else. We had one church. I hid what I was. I wanted to be normal, not wild like my futa-mother. It was going fine until a month after I turned eighteen...”


August 16th, 2036

I tucked my futa-cock against my pussy, my flaccid shaft pressing into the shaved folds of my pussy. I might be the only person who shaved her pussy to make it easier to hide her futa-cock. Taping my dick between my thighs sucked when I had pubic hair.

I learned that years ago.

I’d been tucking myself for as long as I could remember. I just wanted to be normal, not a freak thanks to my horny futa-mother. Becky Woodward was all over the news. She’d just announced her candidacy for president. Everyone was talking about her.

Again.

I didn’t ask to have a clit-dick. If anyone in my town knew ... My stomach roiled. I was going to college soon, where maybe it would be different, but here? Our small town in central Oregon, Jefferson, was a small farming community. There wasn’t that many people here. Everyone knew everyone else’s business.

My mom never told the truth. She respected that decision when I was young after she moved us back to my grandparent’s house from Portland.

I grabbed the costume tape, my round breasts swayed and jiggled as I pressed the first strip over my cock, pressing it tight against my pussy folds. It was this delicious treat to enjoy. I shuddered as a little tingle ran through my two sexes.

That was bad. If I grew aroused, it was painful being tucked. Usually, I could avoid it by not ogling other girls. By pretending I liked boys. That was a lie. I wanted girls. So badly. Beautiful, lush, lovely girls. Round breasts, cute smiles, bubbly butts, and juicy...

“No, no, no, Alyessa,” I told myself, my strawberry-blonde hair swaying about my face. I focused on my reflection in the mirror before me, my green eyes intent. A small blush spread on my cheeks, highlighting the freckles dusting my cheekbones.

I ripped off another piece of tape.

“You are not thinking about that right now,” I told myself, my voice echoing through the bathroom. My skin was still damp from my shower. I smelled fresh and delicious, the scent of coconut wreathing about me.

I pressed the piece of tape to my cock, holding it in place. I nodded my head, keeping my thoughts from anything naughty. My nipples weren’t even hard. Good sign. I took a deep breath and grabbed my panties. They weren’t cut for futas, not that you could find panties like that at our local clothing store, and pulled them on. They were sea-blue, a little bit of lace around the leg holes and the waistband. They were cute, feminine panties.

A girl’s panties.

I seated the panties, running my fingers around the waistband to adjust them. You couldn’t tell I had a cock at all. It was safely tucked between my thighs. I nodded, my breasts jiggling. I grabbed a matching bra and slipped it on, clasping it before me then twisting it around and pulling the cups over my tits and sleeping my arms through the straps.

Humming, I darted out of the bathroom to my bedroom and grabbed a pair of shorts, also not cut for futas. I slipped into the jean shorts, wiggling my hips back and forth as I drew them up my thighs. Then I snagged a tank top. I hummed as I sat down at my desk and brushed my strawberry-blonde hair until it had a lustrous shine to it. It fell with such a delicious bounce around my face.

I applied a dusting of makeup, some tangerine-flavored lip gloss, a light amount of eye shadow and a touch of rouge to my cheeks. Just a little enhancement to my features. I looked pretty in that girl-next-door sort of way.

A little flutter ran through me, my heart beating in excitement.

“Keep calm,” I said. “Nothing’s going to happen. Just stay calm.”

That tingle itched at the tip of my futa-dick and deep in my pussy. I felt just a tiny trickle of juices soaking my shaft. I took a deep breath, thinking about the current heartthrob, Markus Hemsworth, all my friends were gushing over. A handsome stud playing the new Iron Man.

That took care of my impending arousal.

I darted out of my bedroom, bare feet smacking on the old, hardwood floors of the house built at least a hundred years ago. Maybe longer. I hurtled down the stairs, my feet smacking loudly through the house.

“Where you off to, Alyessa?” my mom called from the living room. She was sitting before the TV, watching the daily stream of Adelia Tash’s talk show. She held a glass of iced tea in her hand, a slice of lemon stuck on the rim.

“Just going to Jasmine’s,” I said. “We’re going to hangout all day.”

“Oh, sure, have fun,” she said, her red hair swaying about her face. She had features similar to my own, but Mom’s face wasn’t as delicate as mine, a trace of my futa-mother. “Wear protection.”

“I’m not going to have sex with my friend, Mom!” I hissed.

“Sure, sure,” Mom said, a naughty tone to her voice. She was quite frank about her one time with my futa-mother, Becky. Mom was a coed attending Oregon State University up at Portland—I was about to attend there in two weeks—when she drove up to Seattle to seduce the world’s first futa at the start of her popularity. Not only had my mom screwed Becky, she got her pussy licked clean by a girl named Dona and then was fucked by this guy named Kurt.

Shame he didn’t impregnate my mother. Then I wouldn’t have a dick.

“Becky didn’t even know my name,” Mom had once told me like that was something to be proud of.

“Unless you want to make me a grandmother,” my mom added. “I bet you and Jasmine would have cute daughters.”

“You are such a freak, Mom!” I hissed, not wanting to think of Jasmine pregnant. Or any girl. “I like boys!”

“Riiiiiight,” Mom said, watching the TV. “Well, college will sort you out. I was awkward before all that, too. But then I discovered what I liked there.”

I rolled my eyes, pulled on my sandals, and darted out of the house into the summer heat. I hurried down the street, passing other houses. I spotted my civics teacher from last year, Ms. Evans, working in her flower garden. The Black woman was wearing a tight pair of white shorts that hugged her rump. She had a wide-brimmed, straw hat shielding her face. I shivered and kept walking. I didn’t want her to realize I was staring at her. My heart pounded in my chest as I just kept rushing down the street, my hands flexing and relaxing.

I had such a crush on her. She was just such a beautiful woman. She always wore these sleeveless blouses that set off her rich, coffee-brown skin. Her lips were lush. I had masturbated my girl-dick a few times thinking of such naughty thoughts about her.

I always felt so bad when I succumbed to my cock’s arousal. There were times I tried just masturbating my pussy, rubbing my pussy lips, but my dick would erupt either way. And it would make such a mess, the pearly futa-jizz going everywhere.

I rushed along, my dick stirring before Ms. Evans noticed me. My pussy felt even juicier, soaking my shaft. I was getting hard, things growing uncomfortable. I took deep breaths, thinking of boys. Of Carter, my high school’s quarterback. Every girl of my class panted after him, including Jasmine. She wanted to go to prom with him.

It didn’t happen.

Two houses down from Ms. Evans, I reached my friend Jasmine’s house. There was an old eighteen-wheeler, the type of manually driven trucks used to pull those big trailers before self-driving rigs had taken over. Jasmine’s dad was a trucker still. He just there to make sure things didn’t go wrong and to unload the merchandise at the destination.

“He plays a lot of games on his phone,” Jasmine had told me. “He hates it, but the money’s still good. He just misses driving himself.”

It was so weird thinking of people driving their cars. Old movies showed it, and it looked insane.

I opened the gate of the white picket fence and darted down it, passing the blossoming wisteria filling air with the sweet scent. The lawn looked a little overgrown. Her dad was out on one of his long trips, gone for a few weeks before coming back for a while and then hitting the road again.

I darted up the wooden stairs to the porch that wrapped around the house. Boards creaked beneath my feet. I rang the doorbell. A buzzer growled as I held down the small button then died the moment I released it.

I hummed to myself, waiting. I could just walk in, but I always felt weird doing it.

The door opened and Mrs. Minx stood there. She was a busty blonde, wearing a V neck t-shirt and a pair of red shorts. She smiled at me, holding a glass of iced tea, cubes clinking. Her golden hair fell about her face, her lips lush and plump. Her blue eyes flicked up and down me.

“Alyessa!” she said, a big grin on her face. “How are you doing? It’s wonderful to see you.”

“Hi, Mrs. Minx,” I said, breathing in her sweet perfume. The scent of roses wafted around. “Is Jasmine home?”

“Of course,” Mrs. Minx said, grinning at me. “She’s up in her room.”

I nodded my head as she swept by. I felt my friend’s mom studying me, making me shift. She was another beautiful woman. My cheeks warmed beneath her scrutiny. Why was she staring at me like that? Was there a stain on my top?

“Are you busy this afternoon?” she asked.

“I’m hanging out with Jasmine all day,” I said.

Mrs. Minx cocked her head. “Her father’s taking her to Eugene soon.”

I blinked. “Oh, I didn’t realize Mr. Minx was back.”

“Yeah, last night. But he’s just taking Jasmine to Eugene to buy her some clothes and hang out with her before college. Then he’s back on the road for another two weeks.”

“Jasmine didn’t mention that,” I said, my stomach sinking. “She said we were going to hangout all day.”

“That girl.” Mrs. Minx shook her head, blonde hair swaying about her shoulders. “She’d forget her head if it wasn’t attached to her body.”

I giggled. “Yes, she would.”

“I’m glad you two are going to college together, because I would be worried.” She clasped my shoulder. Her perfume swelled in my nose. “You’re a responsible girl.” Her eyes flicked up and down me. “I hear you are mowing lawns.”

“For Reverend North and his wife,” I said, flashes of Mrs. North bursting through my mind, her black hair falling down around that motherly face. “To make some money to buy schoolbooks and stuff.”

“Well, my lawn is getting a little wild,” she said. “Would you mind mowing it after Jasmine leaves? I have a c-note with your name on it.”

“C ... note?” I asked, frowning.

“A hundred,” she said, giggling. “Guess you’re a little young for that slang. Honestly, I never understood why it was called that when I was your age.”

“Oh, sure,” I said. “But that’s too much.”

She slid her hand across my shoulder to cup my face. She stroked my cheek, sending heat through me. “Oh, no, it’s fine. You deserve a good reward.”

Footsteps thudded down the stairs as my cock swelled harder, fighting against my tape. My pussy grew wetter, more lubricating juices soaking my shaft. I didn’t need this right now. I let out a little whimper, my heart thundering in my chest.

“Hey!” Jasmine called. My best friend raced up in a pair of jeans and a belly shirt, her breasts bouncing, the fringe at the hem of her top swaying over her flat, tan belly. “You’re here! The new issue of Teen Vogue just hit! I got it downloaded on my tablet!”

“Okay,” I said, grinning at her. “I bet there’s a pic of Markus Hemsworth in it.”

“Mmm, he’s as cute as his father,” Mrs. Minx said. “I had such the hots for Thor when I was your age.”

“Ugh, gross, Mom,”Jasmine said, grabbing my hand. “Markus is too young for you.”

My friend led me away, her blonde hair sweeping about her shoulders, her hand gripping me tight. I was so glad to be away from Mrs. Minx. I was totally misunderstanding that touch. I was just a horny futa, like my mother. Mrs. Minx was married and straight.

It wasn’t like I had the pheromones or anything that my futa-mother had. Women didn’t go wild with lust around me.

Jasmine led me upstairs to her bedroom. It was still pink like it had been since she was seven and her Dad painted it for her. She fell on her frilly bed, lying on her belly, her tablet resting before her. She swiped the screen to turn it on.

“Look at that dress,” she sighed, staring at the cover model. It was a picture of my half-sister, Nari. She was a singer growing in fame. “She’s so elegant.”

“Yeah,” I said, lying. “It’s a cute dress. I’d look great in it.”

“It have to be a different color, though. Lilac doesn’t look great with your hair color.”

“You blondes are lucky to get to wear everything,” I said, lying on my belly beside her, my legs thrust up in the air.

Jasmine swiped the screen and groaned as the picture of Markus Hemsworth in his role as the new Iron Man. He looked so buff and muscular. He had this toothy smile, his short, blond hair cut close. He had a chiseled chin. I should be attracted to him. I faked it.

“Oh, god, he’s making me wet,” I lied. “I would totally be his Pepper Potts.”

“Is that her name?” asked Jasmine. “You are such a nerd. I just saw the movie to see him, and he was in that dumb suit too much.”

I shrugged as she turned the page. She groaned at the shot of him in his swimsuit. “Look at that package. I heard he had a surgery to make himself more impressive. Like as big as Becky.”

I swallowed at the mention of my futa-mother.

“Is anyone as big as her?”

My friend shrugged. “Who knows. Maybe it’s just an urban legend that she’s got the world’s biggest cock.”

I squirmed.

“Never looked up any of her pics?” asked my friend.

“No.”

“I did, but they can do anything with computers.” She swiped the screen again. “Ooh, here’s a test to find your perfect boyfriend! Let’s take it!”

“Sure,” I said, grinning at my friend.

I could relax around Jasmine and just be a normal girl. We laughed and giggled, taking the quiz. My perfect guy was slender and tall with glasses, an effeminate and caring man. Jasmine’s was a muscular hunk who could bench-press a cheerleader.

We gossiped. We watched dumb videos off YouTube. The time flew. Before I knew it, Jasmine was hopping to her feet as she heard her father moving around downstairs. “I got to go! Daddy’s taking me to Eugene for shopping!”

For those of us in Jefferson, Eugene was great, but going to Portland would be even better.

“Get something cute for the first day of college!” I told her.

She nodded her head. “Making Daddy pay for missing my birthday.”

We headed downstairs together. Mrs. Minx was talking to her husband. She smiled at me and winked as Jasmine hooked her arm around her father’s and they pair bustled out. I shifted my hands, alone with the older woman.

“Well, the lawnmower is in the garage.” She played with her phone, typing on it. “There, you’re paid. Do you need any help with it?”

“I can figure it out,” I said, my phone beeping in my pocket. Probably a PayPal notification that I got money. I never used cash, though some old folks, like my mom, still used it.

I headed to the garage and found it. I figured out how to start it after a few tries. It was a cheap model, no self-automation to it. The lawnmower roared to life, and I set out. It was hot, but I was young and I went to work, pushing the lawnmower, trimming the grass. I worked through the front yard and then headed to the back.

They had a pool back there, dug by Mr. Minx a decade ago. I was just starting around the edge when Mrs. Minx came out in her bikini. I tried not to stare at her big boobs held in her purple triangles. They swayed and bobbed. The bottoms were a dainty thing, narrow cloth in the front and almost a thong in the back. Her skin was golden brown, her blonde hair bouncing about her face.

I gripped the lawnmower tight, staring at her as it roared away. I wasn’t pushing it, but those big boobs were just swaying. They were so large and soft. It was so much nicer to look at those and not at ugly boys. My futa-cock swelled harder, pulling at the tape, my pussy juices flowing. It soaked over my clit-dick.

Gorgeous. Jasmine but with big boobs and ... and...

Mrs. Minx glanced at me and smile. Her mouth moved, but I couldn’t hear her over the lawnmower.

Then it hit me. She saw me staring at her. My cheeks burned while my nipples throbbed. I squeezed my thighs tight about my tucked clit-dick. Hot blood pumped through my body. I swallowed and released the lawnmower’s handle, the engine dying at once.

“Sorry, Mrs. Minx,” I said, my ears ringing.

“I was asking if you’d spread the tanning lotion on my back,” she said, holding the bottle of oil in her hand.

A nervous twist shot through me. Her skin was so beautiful. If I touched her ... What if did things to her? What if I lost control? My futa-mother was wild. She just fucked any woman she wanted. She went for them, and they never said no.

What if I put the moves on my mom’s friend and... ? And... ?

Jasmine would kill me if she found I did anything with her mom. Plus her mom was straight. Married. Mrs. Minx would freak out if I touched her. I shuddered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. This wild heat surged through my body. I licked my lips, my heart pounding in my chest.

I swallowed, my hands flexing and undulating. This heat washed through me. My heart pounded as I advanced on the MILF. I licked my lips, this delight flooding through my body. Her back looked so lush. Her skin so silky.

“Well, come on, dear,” Mrs. Minx said. “Don’t be shy. It’s not like you’ve never put lotion on Jasmine’s back.”

Well, Jasmine was different. She was my friend.

I couldn’t think of any excuse to get out of this. Trembling, I advanced on Mrs. Minx, my feet feeling so heavy. They seemed to drag across the lawn. My heart beat faster and faster. These waves of heat washed out of me and spilled through me.

I reached the cement patio. I knelt on the chaise lounge behind her. The vinyl creaked beneath my knees. I took the bottle from her as she pulled her hair out of the way, exposing the sweep of her tanned shoulders.

I spilled the oil into my hands, the amber pooling in my palms. It had a lavender scent to it. I breathed it in, loving the scent. My dick throbbed harder, my pussy juices flowing as I stared at her back. I bit my lip, my body trembling. I washed my hands together and then I spread it across her back.

“Oh, wait,” she said, her hand darting behind her. I gasped as she pulled on the string. It fell away, exposing all of her back. “I don’t want to get any tan lines back there.”

“Oh, sure,” I said. That made sense.

My hands moved down the older woman’s back. I was caressing her skin. The ties fell away. I could just see the profile of her right breast. The triangle was dangling over it now, loose. Her breasts swayed back and forth as she breathed, the cloth moving before it.

I couldn’t take my eyes away from her breast. I could see her side-boob, that wonderful sweep of her flesh that made me just want to reach around and grasp her. I just wanted to squeeze and knead and massage it. I licked my lips, my pussy clenching. My hips wiggled back and forth, the blood pounding through my veins.

This was delicious. Incredible. I was so eager for it. I grinned at her, my fingers dribbling with oil. It was a treat. I couldn’t wait to massage her. I would sweep my fingers across her flesh. I stroked her back, working the lotion into her silky skin.

My dick twitched, throbbed as I worked lower and lower, my eyes locked on that boob. She twisted to stare at me, her breast swaying. The cloth slipped for a moment, a dusky nipple peeking out for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.