Hotel Turned Her Slut - Cover

Hotel Turned Her Slut

Copyright© 2018 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a couple who visited hotel. Things went wrong when wife wasn't able to stop nasty approaches of hotel staffs. It lead her to be fucked by many guys in hotel.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Indian Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

This isn’t my story but submitted to me by one of my reader, he mailed me the whole story and I’m submitting it on behalf of him, you can mail me on dushyant.toppo@gmail.com or contact him directly at his mail address suhail.rowdy94@gmail.com. So his story goes in his word...

Myself Suhail I’m 29 years old, owning my own business since 10 years. I belong to Ahmedabad and alike to all Muslims in Gujarat my mother tongue is Gujarati too. Two years ago when I was well settled my parents pushed me for marriage and I accepted it after a little hesitation. My wife name is Busra she was 23 when we married and currently her age is 25. She is an awesome bombshell, have more than heavy breast, she was having 36 sized breasts at the time of marriage itself. At the marriage ceremony I observed my friends staring at her boobs. But it wasn’t their fault; I too was impressed with them. Her height complements her size, nearly 5’ 7” long hair till her bums, thick thighs long legs, beautiful face and nice lips. Just the problem was our upbringing, we were been brought up in very conservative families and so fighting, arguing and abusing anyone for anything isn’t our habit and not even we are capable to doing it. After getting married and after continues fucking of Busra her boobs and bums developed a lot, though it developed in proper ratio but they are heavy now. After marriage I wanted to go to honeymoon but in the conservative family I had wasn’t possible to even ask about it, going was a faraway question. So we didn’t go for it but few months back my uncle family who lived abroad returned to my place. Actually my uncle is my father’s younger brother who was been settled in some UAE country long ago and after getting retired he returned back with his family. He had purchased a plot next to our house and a building was constructing there. So it’s natural that they would stay with us. He had four kids, all guys, two above my age and one below my age, the youngest was far younger then Busra too. None of them were married but after shifting to their house, uncle was thinking to search bride for them.

Anyways coming back to story, they all lived abroad and were very broad minded, so once at breakfast they asked where I took Busra for honeymoon. I politely replied nowhere. They were amazed to hear that and then the event started to build. They all started to force my father to let me and Busra go for visiting other city for a break. My father opposed it but when my uncle interfered he surrendered. He called me to him, asked whether I wanted to go, I nodded my head. He gave me permission with a warning. He said that he was still against it and if anything goes wrong on the trip, I will be sole responsible for it. I nodded my head and happily went to tell Busra about it. We packed our luggage and left for a faraway city for a type of honeymoon. It was 24 hour journey from the city and we took a train for it. I had checked any flight route but it wasn’t available between two cities. We reached there on Sunday, Busra was excited as she needs not to work there, and there were heavy physical jobs of cooking and cleaning at home. We reached at late evening, around 10:30 PM. We wanted to have dinner but the restaurant was closed. So we asked the reception about it. He said that he can still arrange few plates in restaurant but it won’t be of our choice. I agreed and Bursa and I changed and went to restaurant. We were sitting in one corner and two guys were sitting in another corner. We were served dinner and we ate well, it was not as per our choice but still it was nice. After finishing our dinner we moved to exit. The two guys came to exit too but as their walking, they looked a little drunk. They were already out and we exited after them. They were talking something between them and I was sure they were talking about Busra. As we came out Busra remembered that she had accidently left the mobile inside the restaurant. We rushed back quickly and after reaching there the gate was closed. We went back to the lift and told the liftman the problem. He stopped the lift and came along with us. He knocked the restaurant gate and it opened, the staffs were going to have their dinner inside. We told the problem and liftman requested personally so they let us in.

I went to loo and Bursa went to take the phone. Just then the two guys also came inside with some reasons. She was walking back from another row and I was walking back from another. The hotel staffs, all of them were talking seats for dinner, so it was pity crowded now. Just then I saw those two guys also, one was walking behind Busra and one was walking towards Busra. As she reached near them the guy walking towards her pretended to stumbled and he fell on Busra. She took a step back and the guy back to her hit his body from back of her. People looking from front and back considered it as accident but I was looking from side. As soon as their bodies collided with each other, guy on front squeezed her both breast and the guy on back squeezed her bums. It was so hard squeezed that Busra screamed lightly. I rushed to her rescue and until I reached there, they kept on squeezing. But I was sure that the liftman also observed that but didn’t say anything. I pulled both the guy and pulled Busra aside. They started to apologize with cunning smile. I didn’t say anything and we returned back to lift. I said Busra that was that an accident or they did that purposely. She replied that it was an accident. I said that she was a coward and even if anyone rapes her in public then also she won’t utter a word. We were talking that in our native language in lift itself. Next day while we were going for lunch, she went a little forward and I was locking the gate, she went inside and liftman wished her and was talking something with her. The key was struck in the keyhole so it was taking time to lock the gate for me. I peeped towards the gate and to be horrified that the liftman hand had settled his hand on Busra bums, either he was caring her bums or was pressing them and was constantly staring that I was looking or not. Busra pushed his hands few times but he was back all the time. I finally locked the gate and went to the lift; I asked her in our native language whether she was alright. She replied that she was fine. I was so angry about both the instance but I didn’t say anything.

We on boarded the lift and I looked around and saw a camera inside it, I asked the liftman that whether the entire hotel was equipped with cameras. He said that it was and was monitored from the basement of the hotel. I didn’t ask him anything else and we went to restaurant and had lunch and then went for some site seeing. After we returned we had tea and snacks in the restaurant and we proceeded to lift. Busra went inside the lift and just then a waiter called me. I turned towards him and he gave me my mobile which I accidently left on the table. I thanked him and as I turned to the lift the door closed and lift moved upwards. It seemed that it was moved accidently but I knew that cheap liftman did it purposely. I pressed the lift button and suddenly the lift stopped in between floors with error marked on it. I was so annoyed on it, I waited for 5 minutes and called Busra, the phone was out of coverage. I was thinking what to do and none of the hotel staff was around. Suddenly I thought for the camera and rushed to the basement. The basement was empty but it had TV Screens all around, and I figured a TV screen of lift too. But the biggest horror of my life, that liftman was standing behind Busra, her blouse buttons was all open and bra was pushed up. He was mauling her naked breasts. She was trying to get free but it didn’t seem easy for her. In between he was pressing his dick on her bums, to my horror, his pants were already down and he was naked below his waist. He started to lift up her sari and petticoat and inch by inch it was getting up. But whenever Busra tried to hold his hand, he pressed her boobs rudely. Within a minute her sari and petticoat was raised till her waist and he forced to bend her down. As soon as she bends down to my biggest nightmare he was inside her within a moment. Busra face expression was telling that he was successfully inside her. He started to bang her from behind, holding her boobs and pressing them all the time. The amount he was desperate didn’t take him long to fill her inside. I was watching my wife been fucked by a cheap bastard in a lift and I wasn’t having any idea how to stop that. As he grunted and filled her with his shit, she adjusted his sari and petticoat and then fixed her bra and blouse. The lift descended downwards and I rushed to the lift. The lift opened and I got inside. I asked her what happened and she said nothing. I wanted to bury her alive then and there, both of them, but I kept mum.

Before dinner I went to get a smoke and while I was returned the liftman was talking with a mature man. He must be in forties and was talking with him, continuously staring at me. It looked awkward and I ignored him and entered the lift. We came to my floor and I got out. I asked her for dinner, so she said that I must go and she’ll come in a while. I said alright and came out, but instead of taking the lift I went to gallery and started to smoke. While smoking I saw that Busra came out of the room. She headed towards the lift. The lift opened and it had both lift man and that old man. She entered the lift and turned around and all a sudden that man grabbed her both boobs from behind. He started to maul it and the liftman kept his hand over her thighs and pressed it. She was trying to get free from both of them but the lift closed. I run to the lift and saw where it stopped. It was on the first floor. I rushed to the first floor by stairs. As I peeped in the gallery I looked at both sides. The lift was getting closed and the liftman was standing with thumbs up. I looked at the other side and the man was entering in the corner room gate. I rushed to the gate and it was closed. I tried to peep inside but I could see nothing. I waited for a while and then room service arrive, the guy knocked the gate. Another man of same age opened the gate and took the tray. He went inside and the room service left. I tried to open the gate and luckily it was open, so I peeped inside. Indeed Busra was inside; she was standing nude in the corner. The guy was telling others that how he brought her there. He was saying, “The liftman told that me earlier that he fucked her in the afternoon, and she doesn’t resists much. So we were waiting for chance. Luckily she came without her husband so I started to maul her in the lift. When the lift closed we started to make her nude in the lift and within moments we succeeded. Then I pulled her in the room and liftman took her clothes with him, so that she doesn’t runs away. We will be fucking her tonight in all possibilities.” He pulled her and deposited her on the bed and as I could see he was already bare he climbed on the bed. The bed wasn’t visible from there. Just then he asked that was the door closed. A man approached towards the door and I quickly got outside. The locking sound was heard outside and now there was no way to see inside.

I waited at the end of hall for 3 complete hours and then only Busra came out of the room all messed up. She went to the lift and the liftman welcomed her with a smile. He was already pants down and he said something to her. She went on her knees and took his dick in her mouth. I was hiding behind a gate but before the lift door got closed the liftman raised a thumb up towards me. I don’t know whether he saw me or not but then the lift door got closed and it went upside. It stopped in the middle for 10 minutes and then reached my floor. Then it went straight to the top floor. I walked towards my floor using the stairs; I reached there and found Busra already sleeping. He was in night dress and supposed to be in deep sleep. I pulled her pyjama and inserted my finger inside her pussy, she was still wet inside, seems those bastards have filled her inside only. I covered her up and went back to sleep. Next day when I woke up she was already up and ready for breakfast. We moved towards the restaurant. The liftman kept on looking me and smiling all the time. Busra was feeling very much uncomfortable with his presence and it was clearly visible on her face. As the lift stopped Busra immediately got outside and rushed to the restaurant. As I was about to exit, the liftman kept his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him suspiciously so he said, “Enjoyed the last day show.” I mumbled and he said, “I know you saw that, enjoyed or not, I don’t know.” I looked at him confused and he closed the lift door with a smile. I couldn’t dare to say a word and was spellbound with his so open confusion. I wasn’t a coward but as he was so confident it shook my confidence. Busra was sitting on a table and was having breakfast, I too sat and the breakfast was served. There were four middle age men sitting in a corner, continuously looking at us and smiling. They were having their breakfast. After a while they called the waiter and passed him a paper napkin. They said something to him and the waiter came to me with the napkin. H gave the napkin to me and went away. I opened the napkin and it had something written on it. I read it, and was terrified to read it, it says “Your life is a best lay we had ever had, and she is a coward too, don’t resist on anyone progress, you should protect her always. But we got what we wanted; she has most big and soft boobs we have ever seen, so spongy. Ass cheeks are bouncy too, sorry but she was virgin with Ass but now she isn’t, regards for your wife’s beauty.” I looked at them and they were looking at me smiling. I didn’t dare to look them back.

After the breakfast was over we headed back to the room. We entered the lift and the lift started to ascend floors. After the two floors the liftman stopped the lift in the middle. I looked at him confused and he said, “Look, I’m a horny guy, with erection all the time, so I masturbate a lot. Until I do so I can’t concentrate on work.” I looked at him and he said, “But as I have other option now to get relief why will I masturbate.” He pulled Busra by her arms to the corner of the lift. I was hell shocked and as I was about to say something and move forward he pushed me by his arms and said me to stay there and not to interfere. I was not even shocked but my mind stopped working. He said to Busra to open her blouse. She was shocked as well and looked towards me. He said that I won’t say a word and she should start with it. She was still shocked so he said that he’ll do it himself. And he started to open buttons of her blouse. Within minute it was open and he pushed her bra up, and started to maul her breasts. He even started to suck her nipples and bite on her boobs. I was standing like an idol not knowing how to respond. When he was done, he started to pull her sari and petticoat up, she resists but he caught her both hands and held it on her head. He pulled her sari and petticoat up till her waist. I moved a step and he pushed me so hard that I banged the wall of lift. He said me to stay there and don’t disturb, I didn’t say anything. He pushed his pants down and lifted her legs up. Within seconds he was inside her, kissing her on her lips and pumping her up. He kept on pumping her for 10 minutes and then grunted filling her pussy up. He stayed there for a while; he kept on kissing her for a minute and then withdrew his dick. He adjusted her sari first. Then pulled his trouser up and then fixed her bra and blouse. He pressed the lift button and it stopped on our floor. Busra came out immediately and I followed her. The door wasn’t locked as when we left the housekeeping was cleaning the room. Busra got inside immediately and went inside the bathroom. I just sat on the sofa, looking TV. She came out in half hours and then moved to the bed. She deposited herself on bed and pulled the blanket and slept. She woke up in the afternoon but I ordered lunch in the room to avoid interaction with the liftman. She slept again after lunch and woke around 8 PM. I came out of the room and took stairs towards downwards. I went outside the hotel and smoked. I was in such a tension that I smoked 4 cigarettes one after the other. Then had tea and then smoked again, then I returned to my room.

It took me 30 minutes to 40 minutes to go and return. I took the lift this time. The liftman was still there but didn’t say anything. As we reached the floor and as I got out, he said, “Enjoy the show cuckold.” I looked at him confused and went to my room. The door was opened and so I entered inside. To my disappointment I viewed a heart-breaking event. Busra was all naked on bed, with her body up to her ass was on the bed. Same old man who passed me the paper napkin this morning, was all naked and fucking Busra in her pussy, her legs were around his waist, and he was pumping her aggressively. As I came inside he saw me and said, “Sit man, we’ll talk, just let me finish.” I like a dumb sat on the sofa without responding at all. He fucked her for further 5 minutes and released his load inside her pussy. He withdrew himself and picked her bra; he wiped his cock with it and threw it side to bed. Then he came towards me and sat in front of me in nude state. He picked a glass of water and said, “Where have you gone man, leaving her alone, she was so lonely, so I came to give her company. You got a great wife and we think she’s the best lay, see my friends will be coming any moment to utilize the stay, you can either stay here or we can take her to our room, or you can go and stay at our room. Whatever you decide.” Bursa tried to get up but he asked to keep lying there. Just then his three friends entered the room. They looked at Busra lying there and were very much excited to see her like than along with me in the same room. One of them asked, “So what’s the plan, this room, our room, where the fuck he’ll stay. In this room or in our room.” He said that pointing towards me. The naked guy said, “Our room will be better.” The guy said that, got up, wore his pants and shirt. Another guy, who was looking younger than others, picked up Busra in his arms and started to go out of the room. Busra said, “Clothes!” Bitch! Not minding to go in their room, was minding about clothes. He said, “No one in corridor.” He took her out and rest of them followed. The last guy while exiting the room said, “Three AM, can come to take her back, we understand that it’s your property. Just few hours, for us.” Dejected, afraid, confused and forbidden, I just stayed there, not understanding what to do and believe me I was not in the condition to fight or oppose. I kept on passing time until the clocked ticked 3 am. Around seven hours we passed and so I went to bring my wife back, well fucked wife by four unknown guys.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.