Curiosity Turning Her Whore - Cover

Curiosity Turning Her Whore

Copyright© 2018 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story about a curious girlfriend who landed in trouble, due to sneaking in boyfriend's business. She was been fucked by her boyfriend's friends first, later she landed in more trouble due to law enforcement and some known guy.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Slavery   True Story   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

Myself Vinit Chawlani, I’m 26 working as a sales representative for a reputed firm in Chennai. With lots of income and lots of spare time. I usually go to office around 10 AM and return back around 5 PM, 5:30 PM to 10 PM I hang around with my friends usually. I have a childhood girlfriend named Preeti Mahesh, as we were classmate she’s of course of my age. She’s flawless beauty, 5’ 6” tall, average build, little whitish complexion, and spotless body, especially curved thighs, firm and straight boobs, her whitish complexion is mostly known to be the fairest complexion as my area consists of girls having even more dark complexion. I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. Her face has an innocent looks and lips are magnificent. She is a virgin but she boldly says that she isn’t a virgin and had sex with two guys before having relationship with me. But I know it’s a lie, in last 8 years of my relationship, I have only managed to see her boobs and touched her pussy that too for a very less moments. So I was sure she was a virgin as she never let me have sex with her ever. Few times I asked that when she isn’t a virgin then why we were not getting laid. For this question she had a simple answer, she said that her previous boyfriends walked over her after getting laid with her. So he don’t want same with me. I tried to convenience her several times but she didn’t let me do anything at all.

Preeti was a school teacher by profession and usually taught High School and Higher Secondary. As she was the only girl in the age group of twenties, with such sharp features, so usually guys in her class always had crush on her. She once confesses to me that while taking round in the class, a guy was masturbating seeing towards her, that too in the classroom itself. She avoided to go to his desk but very well knew about his activities. In the school premises most of the guys around her back made signs with their hand like they were pressing her boobs or bums and passed lewd comments between themselves. Apart from school, she took tuition of few guys at home also, usually three guys per batch and she had four batches. She herself wasn’t sure that those twelve guys were actually interested in her teaching skills or came to admire her beauty. Several times accidently she bend down to teach them and found several of them ogling at her cleavage, she avoided this type of instance but it happened when she mixed-up in teaching and forgot about it. Few times when she wore shorts at usually all the boys were less interested in studies.

In my dreams I not even wanted to fuck her hard and found those tuition guys more lucky then me. I not even wanted to fuck her but share her with other males too. I dreamt several times that I was sitting in a sofa and watching TV while she was been fucked on the long sofa by my friend. But to my bad luck she wasn’t ready to get laid with me, leave alone the fact to get laid with anyone else. I dropped the dream as I was sure that it couldn’t be fulfilled at all. But one incident changed it all, it was starting of winter but the climate was chilling. We guys, means me and my 5 friends decided that we should get drunk. As none of our friend’s house was empty, so Arvind my close friend suggested going to his farm house which was at the end of city. It was good place and isolated too. So I called Preeti first to see if she had any plans with me. To my dismay she was got with her own friends for some get together. So we all six guys moved to Arvind Farm house which was nearly 7 KM’s from the city limit. We took a car, packed ourselves in it and loaded the car, with required amount of snacks and alcohol and moved to the farm house. We reached there around 6 PM, unloaded everything and moved inside the farm house. In the drawing room itself, we gathered around a table, unpacked our stuff and sat on chairs. We were planning to start the round of drinks when we heard footsteps. We weren’t expecting anyone and to avoid any problem we quickly pushed all the bottles and glasses below the table. We turned towards the gate to see who was coming. After few moments we saw a shadow on the gate, as light was good outside the figure on the gate wasn’t visible but the structure was. She was indeed a girl, but as soon as she entered to the light I panicked. She was Preeti; she was wearing a very short frock, just reaching hardly below her panty. The dress was white in colour and semi-transparent, the outline of her both bra and panty were visible above her dress itself. She was looking like a treat and was giving a good show to my friends, Arvind, Vikram, Salvi, Raghu and Vijit. She inquired about us being here and Vijit told her that we came there for some fun. She looked at me in anger and asked that whether fun stands for drinks. No one said anything but she understood. I asked her what she was doing here, so she said that, just few meters away her friend had a farm house too and girls were having fun there. She saw me entering the farm house so just came to inquire about it.

She said that she thinks that guys were having more fun than gals, so she asked whether they mind if she can join the fun. I knew that she was furious on me but I didn’t say anything and all the other guys welcomed her to join. She took a seat and the drinks were pulled up and served. She took small amount of vodka and started to sip it while talking to my friends. She took nearly three pegs of drinks while rest of us were on 5th round. My friends were actually enjoying her company and weren’t minding my presence at all. They were getting bolder on every second. Arvind asked that whether we were still seeing each other to develop something also. She looked at him confused and said that she didn’t get it. Arvind looked annoyed and said that he was asking that whether we two were just hanging around or getting laid also. She smiled and said that we weren’t getting laid, just some smooch and squeeze nothing else. Raghu said that means she was still a virgin, that too bad for a girl in 8 years of relationship. She said that she wasn’t a virgin and already slept with two guys before starting relationship with me. All looked amazed and looked at each other. Vikram who was silent by now asked whether she had slept with anyone after starring relationship with me also. She looked at me and then turned towards Vikram. She said of course she had slept with five guys in last 3 years. I knew she was lying yet I kept my mouth shut. Salvi asked that whether she would like to give them a chance for the evening, as Vinit already knows now about it, he think I won’t mind it. She said that as she was little drunk today, she won’t get wet soon, so this must be postponed for some other day. She said that and smiled, I was getting confused that were things were leading. Vijit asked that how much time she needs to get wet down there. He pointed towards her pussy very openly. She said that even if all guys would play with her body, then also she’ll need at least required 30 minutes to get wet. Salvi said that its humiliation and sort of challenge to us, we can get you wet in just 10 minutes.

I thought to stop the conversation now as it was going too far from the limit but then I thought about my dream. All my friends were building a web around her and she was getting trapped in it. Plus it was my dream to fuck her and offer her to my friends. So if they manage to fuck her my dream could be fulfilled. So I decided to keep my mouth shut and see what happens next. Preeti looked at them and said that it was impossible and she can’t get wet in 10 minutes. I knew she was virgin and didn’t consume that much vodka too. She was indeed drunk and her mind was out of control now. Arvind looked at me and said that they will like to bet it now. He said that if they manage to get her wet in 10 minutes, they will all fuck her altogether. She smiled at them and said what if she wins. Arvind said that they will do anything she will like. She was about to hit the deal when Raghu said that they also wanted some additional benefits and will like to tight the bet. She asked about it and he said that they will make her went in 10 minutes and in return they will fuck her altogether but if they manage to make her wet in 5 minutes. Then in that condition they will show her their dicks and then blindfold her. They’ll fuck her blindfolded and she must tell them who fucked her in which series. If she fails then she owe them one more fuck some other day, and on that day the condition will be same, they’ll fuck her blindfolded and she had to guess the series. If she fails that time too then they’ll get one more chance to fuck her again some other day. This will keep on going on and on until she guesses the series right. She thought about it for a moment. When Arvind said that what she was thinking about, she was few second ago so confident and now confused. She said that she was finding with it and was darn sure that she will win. But she continued even if she loose which she is sure that she won’t, then also I wouldn’t be allowed to fuck her at all. All my friends looked at me and said done. I was humiliated now but still didn’t say anything.

Arvind and Raghu were on her sides and asked her permission to start. She asked how they will do that. He asked her to stand up and as she stood up, Arvind pulled her frock upwards and within seconds, before she could understand, it was off her head and she was standing in just a tight bra and panty with high heels. It was an awesome moment for me and my friends. Raghu pulled her bra clips and her shoulder less bra fell on the ground. She was dumbstruck and so it gave Arvind chance to slide her panty downwards. She was naked just in high heels now. Her panty was lying in her ankles. She froze and so Arvind pushed her on the chair. As soon as he sat on chair, Arvind said that he and Raghu were going to suck her nipples and Salvi will lick her pussy in the meantime. Before I could respond or before she could respond, both Arvind and Raghu stuck with her nipples and Salvi who was sitting beside me, already missing. I looked under table saw him between her legs. He was already sucking and licking her pussy. He pulled her panty from her legs and threw both bra and panty towards me. I knew that she won’t manage two minutes also, and within one minute time she started to buck her thighs and moan. Salvi got up and announces that she was all wet down. Her face was all red and sweating. She was dumbstruck already as soon as both Arvind and Raghu got away; she covered her boobs with her arms. Arvind pulled her by her hair and made her stand. He said, “See whore, you lost.” She tried to say anything when she was been roughly pulled by Vikram who made her sit on table. Within a minute time all guys got naked and pointed their dick towards her. She looked at them and dropped her head. Raghu asked her to look carefully as she has to guess their sequence also. Else she’ll be fucked soon after few days. She looked to their dick again and dropped her head down again. Arvind pulled her handkerchief and came towards her. He went to her back and tied the handkerchief on her eyes. He pushed her on the table and Raghu proceeded towards her. He spread her legs apart and pushed his dick in her pussy in a single go. Preeti screamed like anything when those guys and I realized that she was virgin. Raghu had a victorious smile on his face and I was so much angry, I was supposed to take her virginity but she lost it to someone else.

I went near her pussy to make sure about it and indeed she was bleeding. Raghu mercilessly started to hit her more and more, meanwhile he was sucking her nipples, biting on her boobs and kissing her all the time. I was annoyed cum angry so I pulled my mobile, kept it in a proper place and started to record her up. Vikram picked her bra and panty and kept it in Elmira. The purpose was to make her go home, just in frock. 15 minutes of rapid fucking and Raghu flooded her not virgin anymore pussy. He pulled his dick outside and pointed towards Vijit, making sign that it was his turn. Vijit was already massaging his dick, he came toward her, turned her upside down, left her legs lying on the ground. He spread her legs wide and pushed his dick between her legs. Preeti screamed again, shouting that not there. I understood that he was piercing her ass; her virgin ass was not virgin anymore. She kept on screaming for a while. Vijit started to gain momentum when she relaxed a little. She was still trying to muffle but wasn’t weeping anymore. As her as was even tight so he didn’t took much time to flood her inside. As soon as he moved away, Arvind reached to me, he whispered to me that he didn’t know that Preeti was such a big slut and I was wasting my time with her in a relationship since 8 years. He moved towards Preeti, turned her again, pushed his dick in her well ravished pussy and started to thump her aggressively. She recently lost her virginity of her pussy but the expression Arvind was making was clearly telling me how tight she was and how much he was enjoying. He kept on pushing and fucking her furiously until he flooded her deep inside her pussy. He pointed towards Salvi who took his position just in few second and took just 10 minutes to flood her pussy more. Vikram was more interested in her ass and as Salvi was off he turned her once again filling her ass. He fucked her for 10 minutes and flooded her ass once more. He was off now and so Arvind came towards her, pulled her up, made her stand. He opened her blindfold and showed her the bathroom. She walked to the bathroom with trembling feet and got inside. She closed the gate and came back to room after 5-7 minutes.

She was still nude and just in heels. She came to the table and started to search her bra and panty which was missing. She inquired about it when Salvi said that first she had to guess the series. She guesses the series which I don’t remember but it was completely incorrect. Salvi told her the real series and told her she owe them same type of fuck in future. She again asked about her undergarments, so Arvind told that it was with them, for their memories and they aren’t giving her back. She inquired that she might be noticed in the way if she goes home this way. Salvi said that they will drop her home. She picked up her frock and wore it up. Her boobs outline, nipples, pussy crack, ass outline were now clearly visible from her dress now. She requested to drop her home when Arvind said that, they will but after few rounds of drinks. She sat on the chair and one peg of vodka was been forwarded to her. She took the glass and started to sip the drink. I looked around and saw Salvi was looking at his mobile eagerly. I tried to concentrate and was shocked to know that he has shot the entire episode on his mobile. He was having fun viewing the scenes of it. We were attached in things we were doing, so much that we didn’t noticed anything around us. A hand came from behind, just touching Salvi’s ears. That hand pulled the phone from his hand. Usually at such moments we abuse the person who does that. So we turned back and was amazed to see a police inspector or maybe sub-inspector started there, along with a constable. Shockingly we stood up immediately followed by rest of us. The inspector didn’t pay any notice towards us but was busy viewing the clip in the mobile. Preeti wasn’t aware that what he was viewing in Salvi’s mobile, but the way she was looking at her clothes. She was very well aware that in what condition she was. The inspector kept the phone in his pocket and asked Preeti whether she was a prostitute. She trembled and said that she wasn’t. The inspector asked to follow him and sit in the jeep. He gave us the address of the police station and asked us to follow the jeep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.