Wife Temporary Takeover by Friend - Cover

Wife Temporary Takeover by Friend

Copyright© 2018 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a couple, where husband got in trouble and for getting out of the mess, he cooked some stories and on that basis, handed over his wife to his friend. His friend used wife as a professional prostitute in all possible ways.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I Sameer Sharma aged 30 working with a Government company for surveys and other social works. I’m married & my wife Shobhna Sharma is 24, she is flawless beauty, 5’ 7” tall, slim, fair complexion, and spotless body, average fitted body, slender legs, especially curved thighs, firm and straight boobs. I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. We are married for three years and everything was fine. Due to survey work we have to go out of the city, accompanied by several Government officers. Now Government officers having lots of side income usually are involved in Drinks & Girls. While staying at hotel and lodges they hire girls for night. I was never involved in any such activities but they always forced me to try at least once. Once after lots of force I decided to give it a try. A girl in teen was arranged for me; she looked hardly of 17-18 and was good looking. I took her to room, made her nude, had a nice foreplay with her and then fucked her mercilessly for two times. Then we both took a nap cuddling each other. Later in night I was forcefully been woke up. I woke up to see lots of policemen standing in the room. I was allowed to dress and was dragged up outside the room to the hall. There were lots of guys and gals collected in the room and the policeman was writing FIR’s. The officers who came along with me were missing so I asked one high ranked officer about it. He smiled at me first, then took me to a side and told me few things. He told me that they all had influence sources and so he let them get out. I called few of them and all the mobile numbers of officers were switched off. I looked at the officer and begged him for some solution. He smiled and said that he need money and if I can give him desired money, he’ll let me go. I asked him about it and he told me a figure. It was a huge sum but getting caught in such a case, with FIR will be more trouble. I started to think about the solution. After 10 minutes of thinking I finally remembered a name “Somesh Mahant.” He was my childhood fast friend so I called him, I told him that I need some money and will return in few months. He told me that he was out of town and will return in few days. I begged him for money and he said that he can transfer the money directly to the desired account. He asked me to hand over the phone to the person whose account money needs to be transferred. I handed the mobile to the officer. The officer took the phone and went outside. He talked there with him for nearly 15 minutes and returned back, checking his mobile. He showed me a transaction message and gave me screen shot of it. He took me outside the hotel and told me that I was free to go. I called Somesh and thanked him 100 times.

I had taken time of 6 months and collected all resources I got but failed to collect that sum. Nearly 8 month passed from that incident, Somesh never asked for the money and I didn’t call him for the same. Actually I didn’t have that much amount so it was useless for me to call and feel awkward. But the tension was always there. One fine day I went to have lunch with my wife Shobhna. It was a fine restaurant and everyone visited there cause of good food and service. We were both having lunch when Somesh called. By shaking hands, I picked his call. He told that he was sitting in the same restaurant and as I was with my wife he wasn’t disturbing me. While he was talking I searched around and found him sitting on a table nearby with few more peoples. I just smiled at him and he said that he needs to talk with me and I should visit the same place for dinner. I said alright and he disconnected the phone. As I he was present there I peeped towards him in few intervals and found him lecherously looking towards my wife. But I knew him as good man and he helped me also, that’s why I omitted that looks. Few times I found him showing hand actions towards his friends, like we refer to girl’s figure. Sometimes actions were indicating firm boobs. But I wasn’t sure that his indications were towards my wife or not. After the lunch was over we both exited the place. I was tensed till evening, and reached the restaurant around 9 pm. I told my wife that I would be having dinner outside so not to cook for me. I took a seat and was waiting for him to arrive. A waiter arrived and told me that I was been called in second cabin. I walked to the cabin and opened the door. It was Somesh inside the cabin so I smiled at him and took the seat. He offered me snacks and coffee which he had already ordered. After the snacks were over he asked whether I considered him friend or not. I told him that I considered him, so he asked that I come to him with problems but don’t listen to his. I humbly asked him to tell his problem. He told that he was living all alone in the city as his family has been shifted to another city. He told that he was living in this city with his wife only. He said that since last 1 year, he and his wife were having some issues and since last 6 months the divorce case was running. He told that his family and in laws family were negotiating with his wife for settlement and resume marriage and parallel the divorce was also going on. His advocate told him that the case will finalize in 2-3 weeks or maximum in 4 weeks. He had given that much time to his family too for negotiations. I asked him that why he needed divorce so he told that she was having illegal affairs with few peoples. I listened to his details and finally asked what he wanted. He told that he was staying lonely now, with very tough schedule of house chores. So he wanted someone who can do a household chorus for him. I suggested him to heir a maid for the same. He told me that he needs someone to take care of his every need. I pressured him that maid will do that. He asked me what about sex? I accidently spoke that he can go to prostitutes. I smiled wickedly and said that he can go to prostitutes and get caught by law. My face expression changed and I apologised to him. After a minute pause I asked him that what he need actually.

He said that he needs a domestic girl or woman who can do his house hold works and accompany him in bed. I suggested him to any girl of his choice; he can keep that girl and marry her afterwards. He questioned me what if his wife comes back. Now I didn’t have any solution for this question. We paused for few minutes and I asked that whether he had any kind of solution. He said he has a solution and that’s why he has called me. He told me a possible solution. According to him he wanted some married woman to do this job. He wants to take that woman in his custody for few weeks. In this term period that woman will do his entire house chorus and accompany him in bed also. After 3-4 weeks is his wife agrees to return back than that woman can go back to her husband. If his wife doesn’t agree than he’ll get a divorce and later on he can marry any girl of his choice and gets settled. I hummed on his solution and practically it sounded good enough. So I just didn’t reply anything but gave him a question. I asked him that any couple he approaches for that, he’ll have to disclose his personal issues and that can ruin his social image. He said that exactly he was thinking the same and that’s why wanted someone close to him. I asked him that any husband willing to do this will need a huge favour in return. He said that he wasn’t concerned about the favour and was willing to give any favour. I asked him whether he had searched for any options or have someone in his mind. I smiled and said that he has someone in mind. I was eager to know about the name and asked him who she was. He paused for a complete minute and then said that he was thinking about my wife Shobhna. I nearly jumped in anger and rage. How the hell he was telling me that. I started to abuse him with light words. I told him that no favour can make me to this with my wife. He managed to settle me down and then said that I already owed him a favour. I knew he was referring about the money I owed him. He said to do this favour to him and he’ll forget all my debts forever. I hauled at him that how the fuck I’ll approach my wife for this nonsense. I told him that she’ll divorce me immediately as soon as I approach her with this. He said that she’ll divorce me on that condition too when she knows why I owed him that sum. Now the matter had dropped to force and blackmailing. I just stood up and swung out of the restaurant. In night I thought about all possibilities and options and consequences that could happen with me. I knew my condition and so I called him next day. The first question he asked was whether I was sending Shobhna right now. I told him that I wanted two three days’ time. He agreed to my pleas and I started to think about it.

Eventually I got a plan and started to work on it. I approached to a very shady hotel. The owner of the hotel lived in another city and the manager was friend of mine. As soon as I reached the hotel I found the manager was sick and was on leave. There was only one hotel staff present there and I he told me that as the hotel wasn’t running well so he was the manager and the room keeper. He told that a maid came in morning and cleaned the area. In case someone resides here, he brought food from nearby restaurant. I hesitated to say anything so he asked me whether I want to bring any girl and fuck here. I should him Shobhna picture and said that he was my friend’s wife. He commented vulgarly at her and said that I was lucky person. I smiled and said that I will bring her tomorrow and will fuck her here. I told him that I will mention her as my wife on the counter. He agreed with the terms. I paid him the entire amount he demanded. I was about to leave when I asked him whether he will like to fuck this woman. He nearly jumped in excitement. He asked whether she will allow him to fuck her. I said that she will not but I can arrange something. He asked me about it and I told him the entire plan. When he understood all I gave him few more cash and rushed back to market. I purchased sulphur from the market. I took a leave from office for three days. My wife was preparing lunch around 11 am; she was wearing just a nighty at that time. As per her habit she didn’t wore anything underneath. So I poured some sulphur in hidden place in the kitchen. I waited for some time and then my wife called me inside the kitchen. I was in lower and t-shirt. She called me inside and asked me to smell. I smelled and it was indeed sulphur. I panicked and told her that was a gas leak. She panicked immediately and I turned the gas knob immediately. I grabbed her hand and ran outside. I closed the main gate and then took an auto. I gave him hotel card and we rushed to the hotel. In the way I told my wife that I’ll arrange someone to go and check the leak at house and arrange a fix for it. Till then we can stay in hotel. We reached hotel and then to the reception. I mentioned my real address on the counter and the staff assumed it as fake. This way neither the staff nor my wife suspected anything. Then I asked him to show me the room.

He came along with me and I entered the room. I placed the mobile in recording mode in the bathroom, and hid it with a vase. Then I returned back and told my wife that it was alright. I asked the staff how much and he told me an amount. I pulled my purse and told him that I didn’t have cash. I asked him for ATM and he told me that it was 10 minutes walking from here. I told him that I will bring cash and give him after getting freshened up. He smiled and we walked in the room. I asked my wife to have a bath first. She told me that he only had a nighty and nothing. I told her to remove the nighty and then get bath, till then I’ll get a towel and then she can wear the nighty again. She nodded and got inside the bathroom and passed me the nighty. She closed the door and I called the hotel staff to get a towel. He came in the room in 2 minutes. He gave me the towel and asked whether that bitch was in bathroom. I was annoyed with his language but just nodded my head. He said that he will like to peep from the key hole. So I didn’t object him and she sat on the knees and started to peep inside. After 5 minutes he got up and rushed outside. I myself peeped inside and found her washing away soap. So this lecherous man has saw her all nude and soaping her body. She knocked the door and I passed her the towel. She wore the towel and came out and then slipped inside her nightie. I went inside the bathroom and grabbed my mobile. I played the mobile and found perfect recording of my wife bath scene. Then I myself took and bath and came out. After the bath I came out and told her that I was going to get someone from the gas agency and get the leakage fixed and then will get cash from ATM. I told her that it will take me around 2 hours. She nodded her head and I came out of the room. As soon as I reached the reception the staff was ready, he immediately pulled the main switch off. Now it was hot climate and I was sure the room must be hot in 5 minutes. After 5 minutes he pulled a coke bottle and I gave him a tablet. He mixed the tablet in the bottle, kept it on the tray and moved to the room. I was standing at the end of the corridor to hear and see them. He knocked the door and Shobhna opened the gate. She inquired about the power and he told her that it was power cut. She told him that she was sweating a lot so he passed her the coke. He told her that the coke was complementary from hotel side and he was arranging generator in the meanwhile. She smiled and took the coke and went inside locking the door.

After 5 minutes we both went to the door and knocked the door. But there was no reply, so he shouted at her but still no reply. So he opened the gate and we found her knocked off on the bed. He was about to jump on her when I asked him to get a wet towel first. He nodded his head and went off. In the meanwhile, I fixed my mobile and started the recording button. He returned with a bucket and a towel in it. He kept the bucket near the door and looked at me. I signed him to proceed. He came near her and started to raise her nighty upwards. Within few minutes he managed to get rid of her nighty completely. She was all naked lying on the bed and that guy was feasting on my wife naked body. He immediately attacked her boobs and started to suck and bit her nipples. Meanwhile he was mauling her breasts. He kissed her few time and licked her pussy. He was desperate to fuck her anyhow, so he just got rid of his clothes. After becoming bare he came back to her, pulled her downloads and spread her legs apart. He pushed his dick inside and started to fuck her furiously. The speed he was showing was telling me that he won’t last longer. And as expected he filled her inside & pulled himself out. He was panting now and then cleaned his sweat and smiled. We cleaned her pussy and then made her wore her nighty. I left my wife there and we came outside. He thanked me and I told him that I was going for a work and will return in 30 minutes. He nodded his head and I came outside the hotel. I moved towards my house so that I could clear the smell and can take Shobhna back. In the way I remembered that I had left the mobile in record mode, in the room itself. Instead of going back I reached home in 10 minutes. It took me 10 minutes to get rid of the smell and then 10 minutes more to reach the hotel. When I reached the hotel that hotel staff was missing from the counter. I moved to my room and pushed the gate of the room. The first scene I was filled me with rage, the hotel staff was all naked inside with two unknown guys. All were naked including my wife. One of them was inside her banging her pussy, holding her legs. Rest two were sucking her nipples and kissing on her boobs and lips. That hotel staff was telling them that she was a housewife and her husband friend brought her here to fuck. While talking the guys fucking her deposited his load inside and got aside. Now the second guy took his place and started to fuck her with immerse pleasure. He didn’t take very long and deposited his load inside her. Then the hotel staff took liberty to fuck her well fucked pussy once more. When they were finished one of them said that let’s fuck her once more. The hotel staff stopped them and told him that we should exit the place before the owner of this bitch arrives. They all nodded their head, made her pussy clean and slipped her in her nighty. When they were about to exit the door I quickly rushed outside and then came from the main door. They looked at me and smiled, but didn’t tell anything. I moved back to the room, pulled the camera first and found all the recording. My plan was going to work with the first two recording but the last one was even better.

I woke her up and then told her that everything at house was fine so we should go back. She nodded her head and we came back home. For the whole evening I took the laptop on roof, transferred those videos on the laptop and then trimmed the clip as I desired. In the night I fucked Shobhna twice as I was well aware that I was not getting to fuck her in next few days. Next day Somesh called me, he commanded me to handover Shobhna today itself. I hadn’t accepted his proposal yet but he was so sure that he was ordering me now. I only told him that I will try, on which he said that if I fail today; he’ll tell everything to Shobhna. She will divorce me and after I get divorced, he’ll offer Shobhna family to marry her to him. He asked me what I think about it. I didn’t say anything and disconnected the phone. I rushed to Shobhna and asked her whether she took anything in the hotel. She tried to remember and told me about the cold drink. I slapped her immediately, not once but 4 times. She was hell shocked and looked at me. I pretended to cry and then showed her the video clip. She started to cry immediately and told me that she was tricked and her purity was gone now. She told me that she was very much ashamed of herself and started to cry heavily. I scolded her that what will happen with crying. I asked her what will happen if the video is been released in city. She shivered in terror so I asked how her sister will get married. What will happen to our name and position in the society? She asked who had recorded it and what does he want. I told her that that guy wants her to stay with a guy for few weeks and do all type of house chores for that guy like wife does. She said that guy wants her to be a maid. I paused for a while and then said that all type of chores including sex. She started to sob again and I started to tell her all type of consequences that could happen. I forced her to accept to that demand. She was denying it all that time and finally asked whether I will accept her after this. I assured her that I will and so she finally gave up. I gave her a set of bridal dress and asked her to get ready in the evening. Though Somesh didn’t ask for bridal dress but I thought it would be nice with that. She cried all day and in evening took a bath and wore the dress. She was looking ravishing and I was feeling very sorry that she was going to get used by Somesh today and that too for a very long time. Anyways we took and auto and reached a desired point. Somesh arrived immediately with his car and he was sitting in back seat and driver was driving the car. He asked Shobhna to get inside, and opened the back door. When she got inside and I was about to get inside, he asked me to sit in the front with the driver. Finding no choice, I sat on the front seat and the car started to move. Somesh house was little outskirt of the city. It was within city radius but little outer side. In between there was a 3-4 km gap without residents, fully isolated area. We reached that location and the driver turned the car to a ground. The ground was flat field and was covered with small grasses. The boundary of the field was covered with thick shrubs. It was hard for any ongoing vehicles to notice a car standing there.

As soon as the engine stopped Somesh turned towards Shobhna. He pulled her sari veil down and grabbed her both breasts with his both hands above her blouse. He started to maul her both breasts and she twitched his hands, rolled her veils again, opened the gate and moved outside the car. Somesh looked at me and asked what that was. I only requested him to do this at his house in closed bedroom. He roared at me that she will be his mistress for the whole month now and he will do what he wants and wherever he wants. He asked me to go out and make her understand that, else you know the consequences. He threatened me again so I came out of the car and headed towards Shobhna. I asked her what happened and she said she was very uncomfortable before me and the driver. I started to convince her once again, threating her about future consequences. Consequences she’ll face in city and consequences her family and sisters will face later on. I told her that it was quite shameful for me too but if I wasn’t creating any scene because I know our condition. She asked me why we can’t go to the police. I said that it’s very easy to spread these types of clips these days. Suppose we take the police and reach the hotel but before reaching that man, if he managed to send that clip to one WhatsApp group, it will take only 2 minutes to spread in the entire city. She nodded her head as she agreed to my justification. I asked whether she was ready to do this or we can move to police station. On both decisions I was with her. She paused for a minute and said she was ready to do this and told me she loved me a lot. I hugged her and said I loved her a lot too. We reached back to the car, she got inside the back seat and I got inside the front seat. After few seconds Somesh asked her that whether he should proceed. She nodded her head but Somesh said he needs surety for all the time. He asked her to keep her hand on my head and take an oath that she will loyally follow each order without any objection. She paused few second and with trembling hands did exactly as he told her. Somesh smiled and pulled her veil again. This time instead of grabbing her boobs he started to unbutton her blouse. The driver had had adjusted his mirror in such a way that he was able to see what was going on in the back seat. I was sitting on the same angle so I was able to see the same. I was feeling uncomfortable with driver seeing so I turned the mirror up. The driver adjusted the mirror again, looked at me angrily and said, not to touch the mirror cuckold. I didn’t dare to touch the mirror again and stated to see what was going on in between.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.