Bosses Exploiting Wife Secretly - Cover

Bosses Exploiting Wife Secretly

Copyright© 2018 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story about a couple, where husband discovered that wife was been fucked by husband's bosses and few other guys, and used as personal whore.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Mind Control   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Public Sex   Indian Erotica   Violence  

This isn’t my story but submitted to me by one of my reader, he mailed me the whole story and I’m submitting it on behalf of him, you can mail me on rehmaan .1994@gmail.com or contact her directly at his mail address Firoz@mail2husband.com. So her story goes in her word...

I Firoz Bharmal, I am 26 years old. I’m working in Finance Company which deals with heavy commercial vehicles loans; job is touch no doubt but pays me well enough to run my family comfortably. My office hours are morning 10 to 6 PM, on few days of the month ending I get late till 10 PM too. I’m married since 2 years now, my wife name is Nisreen Bharmal, aged 24 now, flawless beauty, she is taller than average 5’ 7”, has average fitted body, very fair complexion, and spotless body. She has thick legs, especially curved thighs, slim waist and perfect ass. Lips are pink, eyes are dark and big. She has 32 sized boobs, spongy. The best feature is her looks, being married too; she still looks like a virgin. No one can say she’s married. She has teenager like features. Sex was good between us and we wanted family planning for us so that I could enjoy her more and more, until we bring a child. But a year later family started to pressurise and finally I had to give up. We stopped precautions and she was pregnant immediately. After 9 months she delivered twins, a baby boy and a baby girl, in sitting of my mother in law. I was concerned about her figure as didn’t wanted her to turn chubby. My father in law was an Ayurvedic doctor so my mother in law fed my wife with few herbal medicines and she was back in shape in 1 week itself. Now she looked even better and attractive. Two kids were enough for me to bring up, so I decided for permanent solution. This way in future I wouldn’t required condoms at all and I could fuck her bare all the time. Within 15 days I fucked her for the first time and was amazed to feel the tightness in her pussy. She was hell tight now and seems that her mother medicine did some sort of work here too. Within few days, my boss asked me that as I got an additional liability, so he suggested me a promotion, but it was only possible if I pick transfer. I was having no objection with that as the hike was pity impressive. So a week later we packed our luggage and moved to new city. I took Nisreen along as I didn’t want to live without her at all. We took train and reached the destination next day. I could have checked in the hotel first and then would have visited office. But an urgent call from my old boss forced me to visit office first. I went to office to meet my new boss Mr. Praful Trivedi. Praful was 45 years old, married but his family didn’t stay with him. He lived all alone in this city. I introduced her with my wife and after sorting the requirement, I decided to hunt a hotel for few days and then hunt a rented accommodation in the meanwhile. While I was moving out Praful asked me what I have decided about the accommodation. I told him my current plans, so he suggested that there was a well furnished flat few kilometres from office, and if I feel good I can directly shift over there. He told me that it was ready for being occupied.

He got of his chair and said that he’ll show me the place immediately. We rushed by his car to the place and found a 2 BHK well furnished flat. The hall was pity big and had lots of accessories in it. As soon as we reached there, the broker reached there, immediately. Both of us liked the flat and we asked about the rent. He rent was very low and seemed suspicious so I asked the broker about it. He asked me to come along to side. As I reached to corner he told me that the house belong to a couple. But the husband was suspicious about her wife character. He continued that after dispute they are have filed a divorce case and so lives separate now. That’s why they want to rent this house and as husband has to share the rent with his wife, so he wants to keep it low. I wasn’t satisfied with his explanation but why should I care about it, we decided to shift immediately. The broker was ready with the paper formalities and my boss left back for the office. From next day I started to go to office and my schedule was same like previous. Few days later I observed Nisreen to be dull a little, but I considered it as place change effect. But after three months she looked pale, seemed like her blood was been drained out. I thought she wasn’t sick or like that. So we consulted doctor. The doctor declared that she was fine but requires few days on complete rest. So I took her to her parents place and left here there for few days. I told her that I’ll come back to take her in few weeks. She seemed happy and it was odd. She never felt happy when I left her at my in-laws place. Anyways he was living all by her own since we shifted to new city. Evening to morning I stayed with her but morning to evening she remained lonely. I considered this reason to be the prime one. I bid her bye and returned back. As I reached flat by noon, I decided the clear the house and visit office on next day. So I started to rearrange the hall. While I moved the TV, I came to know that on the wall a video camera was been concealed. It was strange thing and so I searched everywhere and found nearly 5 more cameras. I was concerned about privacy now and searched the whole house and two were been found in bedrooms, one in bathroom and one in kitchen. I immediately called the broker and he told that he wasn’t aware of it at all. He called the house owner and then called me back. According to him the owner was doubtful on his wife character so he installed them in house. He told that the recording didn’t go anywhere and was stored in the house itself. The recording started from 10 am and run until 8 pm. The camera’s been of high quality and had Microphones too. The camera’s self detected human presence and activated and deactivated automatically. He told that the base of the cupboard in the bedroom, had a secret chamber and the hard disk been kept inside it. He told that all recording were kept for 90 days and were deleted automatically on sequential order while recording new ones. I went to the bedroom and found the hard disk. He told that if I didn’t want recording that I can disconnect the hard disk and the camera will stop working. So I disconnected the hard disk immediately. I fixed the furniture’s back and sat on my laptop. I was doing some work when my boss called. He said that as audit was been going on in office for next three days, I wasn’t required to show at office at all. He asked me to cherish the three days as holiday and enjoy. I thanked him and disconnected the call. Around 9:30 PM after dinner I decided to view some hot movies, when an idea jammed in my mind. I thought cunningly, that Nisreen doesn’t know about the cameras and she must have done some nasty things at home, being alone. So why not to see her videos? I connected the hard disk and found 90 odd video files in it. I searched the net and found it to be super compressed video format and immediately found software’s which can play the same. I downloaded it and started to play.

I quickly moved pointers to 5 minutes intervals and started to view the oldest video. As soon as it reached the bathroom I resumed to normal play. As expected Nisreen went to the bathroom and shredded her clothes. She went nude and bathed nude itself. I was pity much excited seeing her nude bath video and wanted to fuck her immediately. I cropped the video of her bath and deleted the rest video which was her general day to day activities. I video the next video and did the same with bath scene. But after 5 video I got bored and started to delete the video’s one by one, as select all wasn’t working in that hard disk. All videos were of 70-80 MB size and were nearly the same. Thing that I realised was she were having tough time taking care of the twins. Both my twin child had a common habit to sleep together and wake up on the same time. Addition to this they went hungry on the same time. So she had to keep both of them in her laps and feed them altogether, one nipple in each mouth. I decided to keep a maid for household works and figured out that this was the problem with her. I deleted 15 videos or more, then I tried to delete the 16th one and it showed 200 MB size. I thought why the size increased immediately. Then I surf down the folder and found that every two three days the size was increased and next day it was decreased immediately to 70 MB. So I cancelled the delete operation and started to video to view. I set the mode to 5 minutes interval and fixed my eyes on screen. Till 1 pm everything was normal as daily chorus. Nisreen sometimes wore a t-shirt and sleep shorts, while being at home. She felt more comfortable in that, but it rarely happened. In this video she was wearing the same. Exactly at 1 pm she went to open the gate for someone. So I stopped the fast forward mode to normal and was keen to know who visited her. She opened the door and talked with the person for few minutes and then welcomed him inside. The man walked to the sofa, his face wasn’t visible till then but as soon as he sat on the sofa, I jumped in agitation. The person was none other than Praful Trivedi my boss. He was carrying some files and gave it to Nisreen. I didn’t ask to drop any file home ever. And if he had dropped some then why Nisreen didn’t mentioned it to me. This video was about more than two months old and Nisreen didn’t mention this ever. I started to view the video again. Nisreen went inside to keep the files inside. As soon as she vanished inside, Praful immediately adjusted his groin. He even pulled his dick out and pressed it few times, but immediately pushed it back inside. I was shocked about it that he had a lecherous eye on my wife. Nisreen prepared tea and snacks and started to serve him. Every time she turned back he made foul signs of sexual nature towards her ass. I was boiling now and wanted to hit my boss immediately but I wanted to see the whole. She came back with tea and they both had few snacks and tea. After the tea was over she went to keep the utensils in the kitchen and came back to join Praful. They both were talking when suddenly Praful stood up for leaving. Nisreen too stood up and followed. But after a few steps he turned back immediately and Nisreen bumped in him. She was shocked as well as ashamed of herself and apologised immediately. Praful only smiled and said nothing. Suddenly he pointed towards her t-shirt, straight towards her nipples. Might be due to bumping her boobs got pressed and a patch of milk appeared on her t-shirt. She immediately went red and dropped her head down.

Praful said that she shouldn’t keep wearing t-shirt with such patches as it was unhygienic. He suggested her to remove them immediately. Nisreen didn’t reply anything; she was still looking towards the floor. This is why she didn’t realise that he had grabbed the bottom edge of her t-shirt. Without giving her notice he just pulled her t-shirt upwards and before Nisreen could get shocked the t-shirt was off her head and in Praful hands. She shocked and immediately crossed her both hands on her boobs like scissors trying to hide her modesty. She was looking at him in both fear and anger mode. Praful was looking at her, shamelessly smiling all the time. He threw the t-shirt on side and took few steps. Nisreen took few steps back and got jammed between him and sofa. Praful brought his hands over hands and forcefully tried to pull it down. He was successful and he just pushed her hands on her back and gripped both her hands, backside on her butts with his single hand. He said to Nisreen to at least let him see, he’s not going to eat them. Nisreen tried to resist but his hand had good grip, and she didn’t had enough space to move. Already she was bending backward unable to keep her balance. She turned her face towards right and tightly closed her eyes. Praful started to press her boobs with his hand and pinch her nipples. She was trying her level best to get out of grip but was to vein. Praful asked that her nipples really lactated milk, and can he see himself. Before Nisreen could understand what he meant, he put his mouth on her nipple. He started to suckle milk immediately, and each suck showed expression on her face. She was trying to twist herself to get free but his hold was too tight. When he left her nipple milk was flowing from her mouth. Just then both the babies cried, both looked towards then and both the twins were on the edge of the bed, about to fall down. Nisreen pushed him and run straight to them. She picked them up in her both arms and immediately both of them started to drink milk from her nipples. It was more than enough scene which an adult movie could have. Nisreen was topless with both babies drawing milk from her breasts. Praful immediately went in front of her. As soon as he stood face to face, she started to tremble in fear. Praful got on his knees and started to pull her sleep shorts down. In such condition she wasn’t able to stop him either. Both her hands were engaged holding both babies. Alike to the t-shirt she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. No panty was inside as she wasn’t wearing any bra inside t-shirt. She wasn’t expecting Praful; in fact she wasn’t expecting anyone. She keeps her pussy well shaved all the time, so it was inches away to his face. The sleep shorts just settled at her foot and Praful pulled her each leg up. He pulled the shorts out and threw it near the t-shirt. He placed his lips on her pussy lips and started to lick her pussy. Slowly he placed his both palms on her thighs and started to pull them apart. Centimetre by centimetre her legs spread wide and her pussy lips opened. In this way his tongue started to reach inside. Nisreen started to sweat; droplets were visible on her face and all over her body. She said harshly that she’ll shout. Praful went to the table, pulled his mobile up. Started the camera and clicked her several times. She was shocked on this action, so Praful asked her to shout now, as loud as she could. Nisreen mumbled so Praful said that how will you explain that I got rid of your clothes and that time you didn’t shout. Till then both the babies were asleep. He took them one by one and kept it again on the bed.

Praful said that to quit the thought of shouting and collaborate else she might defame herself. Nisreen wasn’t able to say a word and till now I was boiling in anger. He was standing stark naked and he pulled her by her arms. He brought her near the long sofa and pushed her on the sofa. She fell on her stomach, but didn’t dare to turn around. Praful immediately started to get rid of his clothes. He became nude and then forcibly turned her on her back. As she was turned he spread her legs wide and climbed on the sofa, between her legs. I closed my eyes in embarrassment, shame and anger. I kept my eye clothes for 90 seconds and then opened back to see that he was already inside her, fucking her with slow thumps. He was sucking her nipples and nibbling her around her neck. He tried to kiss her on lips but she turned her face away. He picked his mobile again and started to take pictures with her, him fucking. He whispered that now he’s going to distribute these pictures to all staff in the office. She pleaded immediately for not doing that. He said that he tried to kiss but she opposed, so he was angry. She closed her eyes and said him to kiss. He pulled his dick out and stood near the sofa. He said that as she had made him angry, he wants her to compensate him in other manner. She looked at him so he pulled her by her arms and made her sit. He said to suck him until he’s satisfied. Nisreen gave an awful look and hesitatingly gulped his dick and started to suck. He took his mobile back and started to take few more pictures. After few minutes he asked her to stop and recline back. She reclined back; tears were flowing from her eyes, which I recognised just now. Praful was immediately backed in her, this time fucking her with full speed and biting her over her breasts. He didn’t take long and flushed inside her pussy. He got up and started to click few more pictures. This time Nisreen made no move to stop him. Praful started to wear his clothes and was telling her what a good lay she was, and how much he enjoyed. He said that he was lucky that she came in this city and now his loneliness was over. She can get a pussy whenever his dick desired. Nisreen immediately said that not anymore on which he said that whenever she denies him, he’ll distribute the pictures. Nisreen immediately asked to remove her picture on which he said that he won’t, he will keep those pictures and take more whenever he comes. He said not to oppose him else he will surely distribute those pictures. Nisreen stayed quiet and he exited the flat. She sat up and started to sob, keeping her head between her knees. She then got up and went to the bathroom to wash her clear. She came back and wore the same dress, locked the main gate and went to sleep on the sofa. In the evening I saw my footage in which I asked her why she was looking so dull and she said that she was not feeling well. I now realised how much ill she was.

Next two days videos were normal ones and nothing unusual were there in it, so I deleted them. Third day video was heavy sized; I straight away understood that it contained some action. Praful always left office around 12:30 PM, and it was good 30 minutes drive to my home. So I instantly reached to 1 pm itself. As expected Nisreen opened the gate, as soon as the gate, was been knocked. It was surely Praful again. He came inside, hugged Nisreen and kissed her twice. He asked whether she had feed the kids, she nodded her head. Nisreen was wearing a sari today; Praful started to get rid of his clothes and became nude immediately. He asked for the bathroom and said he’ll bath first. Nisreen showed him the way and he asked for towel. As soon as he got inside, Nisreen went to fetch him a towel. He opened the bathroom gate and took the towel. He said her to make a strong tea and then closed the door. He opened the gate instantly and said her to serve him tea in nude only. Nisreen prepared the tea but didn’t get bare. When he returned he looked angrily at her and said, seems like you want me to distribute pictures of yours. He asked her to go to kitchen and get nude first and then bring the tea for him. Nisreen went to the kitchen again and after 5 minutes she was back in the hall all naked, carrying a cup of tea in her hand. Meanwhile Praful was making video of her nude, until she kept the tea on the table. He closed the mobile camera and picked the tea cup. He asked her to sit on her knees and suck his dick again. With a disgust look on her face she did as directed, and in the meantime Praful was having his tea. As soon as the tea was over he asked her to stop and recline herself on the sofa table. She did as asked and no foreplay, he just kissed her twice and started to straight fuck her immediately. It took him 15 minutes to flood her inside and then he sat again on the sofa. He switched on the TV, relaxed on the sofa and started to watch. Nisreen got up and headed towards the kitchen when he stopped her. He asked where she was going on which she said to get dressed. He shouted at her that why she was in so much hurry to get dressed. He instructed her not to get dressed, until he leaves. She nodded her head and he asked her to sit on his laps. She sat on his laps to he pulled her near and started to breast feed on her milk. He kept on doing this with both breasts until he drained it completely. He was back in action, he just turned her up in doggy style and got inside her, fucking her and mauling her breasts all the time. It took him 30 minutes when he flooded inside her. Then he got up, got dressed and left.

Next three days were normal routine so I deleted those files without even checking. Fourth day was heavy one, this day also she was on t-shirt and sleep shorts. As soon as the door opened and it came to the scene I was horrified and so was Nisreen. Along with Praful another guy was standing inside the room. I very well new this guy; he was Anrav Mukharjee, state manager of our company. I at once remembered the conversations with him. Actually at 12:30 PM Praful was insisting Anrav to come along but he wasn’t ready. So I rushed in the middle of discussion and asked the matter. Praful told that he got a slut in the city and he wanted Anrav to come along and taste her, but he was not listening. Anrav said that he must be fooling him. I objected on Anrav words and supported Praful. I said if Praful was saying then it must be absolutely correct and Anrav should go and have fun with her. But I asked that why they were not going in night and were going in afternoon. Praful interfered that the lady was married actually and so he fucked her in absence of her husband only. I was delighted to hear that and congratulated him to get such a lay. He thanked me and both went off. I now understood that easy lay, was none other than Nisreen herself. On the scene Nisreen was horrified too. He looked at Praful and he kept his finger on his lips, telling her to stay silent. She accepted that, so Anrav asked Praful to show something at least, he got seated on the sofa. Praful went behind her and pulled her t-short up and then slipped her shorts down. He brought his hands underneath her armpit and raised her boobs up. Anrav asked that whether in real she lactates. Praful squeezed her boobs few times and her nipples sprayed milk. Anrav said that he’ll like to drink. Praful sat beside Anrav and said that they both will drink together. He called Nisreen and asked her to sit in front of them on sofa table. She didn’t resist this time and quietly came and sat on the table facing them. Both of them grabbed his one boob each. Praful opened his zip and pulled his dick outside. Anrav taking hit did the same. Praful kept Nisreen hands on both dicks and asked her to massage them until they dry her up. Nisreen started to give massage to both the dicks and meanwhile they got busy sucking her milk out. It took 15 minutes to complete the meal. Anrav announced he’ll go on her first. He pushed her on the table, spread her legs wife, dropped his pants and was immediately inside her. He started to give her slow thumps and was raising the speed minute by minute. Anrav asked Praful that why don’t he calls me here, as soon as I will be aware of it, I wouldn’t be able to oppose Praful. So he suggested that in that way, he can fuck Nisreen anytime he wants, not just in afternoon. He also added that Praful could take Nisreen at her place for overnight too. Praful said that he doesn’t require that, he was happy with current arrangements. Anrav asked that they were fucking Nisreen all bare, what if she gets pregnant again. Praful laughed and said that Firoz wil be honoured that his wife will be mother of Anrav child and he will raise your kid. He continued that it won’t happen but. Anrav asked the reasons, so Praful told that he has seen my medical claims bill online. He said that one bill contained personal solution bill and she was absolutely safe now. Hearing this Anrav couldn’t hold long and flooded inside her. As soon as he pulled out, Praful replaced him. He was very desperate and fucked her in full speed. He didn’t take long and flooded inside her. Anrav asked whether he could fuck her again and Praful asked to go ahead. Anrav was back inside her fucking her to core this time. As he was already drained out few minutes ago, so it was naturally going to take long time. I looked at Praful who was already dressed and was recording her with Anrav. As expected he flooded her in 45 minutes. Till then Nisreen was totally drained out. Anrav too dressed up and they both left. Nisreen took 30 minutes to recover and then get a bath.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.