The Boys in Blue
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

They were outside arrivals when the six emerged, all in heavy winter clothes. Strange to think its winter back home when we are here in the warmth, he thought. After the greetings were over, the girls piled into Terry’s Camry and the boys into his Range Rover. When they got home Terry showed them their rooms while he prepared drinks and nibbles. The first down were Carol and Tom. Carol had taken the cue from Terry and had changed into shorts with a bikini top. Tom wore long swimming trunks with a flower pattern on them. Then the other four arrived together, all similarly dressed.

The girls were all sitting on the sun beds chatting away with Terry whilst the boys were gathered around the bar while Robert made rum punch. Looking over to the girls he noticed the whiteness of their bodies compared to the golden tan of Terry’s. He was also much darker than the boys, as they brought him up to date on events back home.

Later that night as she lay in his arms in bed, Terry whispered. “I think they’ll all sleep tonight, your rum punches plus the wine over dinner and the travelling has just about knocked them out. I’m taking the girls down to Bridgetown tomorrow shopping.”

“I’ll hang out with the lads until you get back; I still want to know what happened to Dave and Dick at the wedding.”

“They’ll be talking about my sister you know,” she said sounding peeved.

“Yes, I wonder which side of the family you girls got your sex drive from?”

The boys were all around the pool, drinking beer from ice-cold bottles. They’d been swimming, everyone in boxer trunks except Bill who was in black Speedo’s. The Speedo’s showed their shortcoming by making what was inside them very obvious, when the girls returned.

They dashed upstairs, returning twenty minutes later. Robert was at the bar when Terry came over to help carry the drinks. She had changed into a new bikini that he’d not seen before.

“Bloody hell Terry,” he whispered, “that’s a bit daring isn’t it?”

It was in royal blue, made up of very small triangles, two just covering her nipples, another covering her vulva, and showing the whiteness of her skin which other bikini’s had covered. When she turned around he was the other triangle which almost disappeared in the cleft of her bottom. “Nonsense,” she giggled back, “they’re all the rage in Brazil, all the girls have bought them. The shop has just taken a delivery of them.”

When they brought the drinks over the girls were standing, letting the boys see their latest purchases. “So what do you think boys?” Asked Julie, wiggling her bum seductively. The expression on their faces, not to mention elsewhere, made it clear what they thought. Bill was twitching in his seat realising again that Speedo’s have their drawbacks.

“Why Bill,” Sue said cheekily, “You’re a big boy aren’t you.”

Bill gave up trying to hide what was obvious. “Any craftsman will tell you that if you don’t use a tool, it will never wear out.” Bill replied in a superior voice.

Julie looked at him in mock horror. “So what where you doing on the flight over in the toilets, not to mention this morning ... polishing it?” She asked, a little miffed.

“You joined the mile high club.” Carol said envy in her voice. They all dissolved laughing, when Bill announced he would change, with what little dignity he had left.

They left them in the pool splashing around while Robert helped Terry in the kitchen preparing lunch. “You know darling I think we may need to clean the filters more often this week,” she said chuckling.

They had just returned from a night out at Tessie’s, all six a little drunk, not being used to her lethal rum punches. Robert asked if they needed a nightcap. “Not for me” replied Sue, “god I’m so hot, I’m going to take a dip.” With that she dropped her dress and shrugging off her bra she entered the pool in just a thong. The other two girls followed suit, and the men were close behind naked.

“Come on, let’s leave them to it,” Terry said.

They were undressing when Terry in her thong was looking out over the veranda. “Hey” she whispered, “look at this?”

The six were hard at it, Tim and Tom in the pool with Sue and Carol whilst Bill and Julie were in the Jacuzzi. July’s legs over his shoulders his buttocks ramming into her. Terry smiled to herself, as she felt Robert’s erection pressing into her bottom.

Over the next few days they were active. They took them out on Tomick, out to where the sea turtles were. Then donned flippers and masks to swim amongst them, later with the girls spread out sunbathing on the fly bridge the boys quaffed ice cold ‘buds’ from the fridge. “You know Robbie,” Bill said, “I could get used to this life, nothing to do but a spot of fishing or swimming.”

“Yes but you would be dead inside a month,” Tim interceded, “you’d screw yourself to death.” They all laughed.

Robert had been telling Tim about the boat when Sue and Carol came down from the fly bridge. “God but it’s hot up there” Sue complained. “We’re going in for a dip”. Carol and she climbed down the steps to the diving platform, whilst the boys stood at the rail admiring the view. It was obvious that Carol was the stronger swimmer of the two, cutting through the water using the crawl, whilst Sue used the breaststroke. After a while they climbed out and laid down on the diving platform to dry off.

Robert, along with the other three, was looking down on them silently comparing their bodies. Sue although short had the more pronounced curves with her large bust and hips, but Carol had the better legs long and slim with a flat tummy Robert thought. He glanced at the boys and wasn’t surprised to see they were all hard.

Sue suddenly opened her eyes seeing the boys looking down on them. “Tim darling can you bring the suntan lotion down here please?”

Tim shook himself and with a wide smile retrieved the lotion from Sue’s bag.

Tom followed him “I’d better get Carol’s,” he said by way of explanation.

“Good idea Tom,” Bill said, “I’d better see if Julie needs some has well.” Disappearing up to the fly bridge.

Robert smiled to himself, suddenly on his own in the cockpit, he moved down to the galley to get another Bud. When he turned to go back to the saloon, he saw Terry standing at the top of the steps. “I thought you were catching some rays,” he said.

“I was, but I think Bill has other ideas for Julie, and I don’t want to be a party pooper,” she chuckled.

“Have you seen the others?” Robert inquired.

“Err no, but I heard them down on the platform, that was enough for me,” she replied laughing.

Robert smiled “Well do you want a Bud or something else? Terry just looked at him, a slow smile breaking out on her face. “It seems our guests are otherwise engaged at the moment, I’ll have a bud, but can I have it in the master bedroom?” Robert stood to one side has she passed him, picking up a bottle he followed her into the bedroom.

On another day they had a picnic down on the beach, all of them beginning to turn various shades of either pink or light golden brown from the sun.

Jeremy and Pearl joined them when they ate out or visited Tessie’s.

By now the girls had lost some of their inhibitions and were sunbathing topless around the pool including Terry.

Robert suggested that Tim take the Range Rover to view the sights of the island, the six just about squeezing in to it. It seemed quiet after they left, Terry was in the study down loading some CDs to her play lists. She could control what music the PC played with a small laptop that selected which room she wanted the music in. The speakers were arranged throughout the villa. He was lying naked on the bed taking a nap when she returned to the bedroom. She undressed and joined him on the bed snuggling up to him. His arm automatically reaching over to hold her. She listened to the birds singing and the sound of the waves flopping on the beach. She realized she had never felt so happy, as she too drifted off to sleep.

She woke up hearing her name being called by Bobby; he informed her that Pearl was here with Tommy. She slipped into her shorts and bikini top and went down.

He was down at the bottom of the garden playing football with Tommy, and Pearl was relaxing by the pool. “I hope we didn’t break anything up,” Pearl told her.

“No we were just taking a nap,” even as she said it Terry thought that sounded lame.

“Why, are the others wearing you out?” Chuckled Pearl, with a knowing look.

“No, but you’d think they should be, they’re always at it.”

“It’s coming from a cold climate to a warm one, the heat always gets the men going. It was just the same in LA,” Pearl murmured.

“How long were you in LA?” Terry asked.

“I did three years at UCLA and two years with an architectural firm before returning to the Island.”

“So why did you come back, I thought LA was supposed to be a hot town.”

“Let’s just say it got too hot for me,” Pearl replied.

“Oh how do you mean?”

“I had a couple of bad experiences there,” Pearl paused thinking before going on, “in the last year at UCLA I had a boyfriend who was on the football team. Well, we used to get a little wild, along with the booze, we’d smoke a little grass. It was the norm at that time. Anyway I was in his room in the dorm, we were making love when three of his friends came in. After he finished, they took turns with me. The stupid thing was, it wasn’t rape. I was sort of aware what was going on, but I was too stoned to care.

Then when I started at the design firm I had a fling with one of the bosses. I knew he was married but he was good in bed. Then one day he told me, not asked, but told me I had to entertain a prospective customer. That’s when I realised just how low I had fallen, I was just an underpaid hooker as far as he was concerned. That’s when I came home.” She smiled, but it didn’t reach her eyes.

“I’m so sorry Pearl,” Terry whispered.

Pearl brightened, “Don’t be, it was the best move I have ever made, I met Jeremy, and we all lived happily ever after.”

They changed the subject as Robert came up from the garden with Tommy.

When the other six arrived back, they gathered at the pool, all except Tom, who went into the kitchen with a package. They were telling them where they had been and what they had done when Tom returned.

“Tomorrow night we are having a BBQ party,” Tom said, “We found this butcher that sold authentic Angus steaks, and we bought ten. I’ll do the BBQ, and Tim and Bill will prepare the food and lay out the table, all you girls need to do is look attractive. Robbie and Jeremy can do the drinks.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.