The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The Officer’s Mess was packed when they entered. Robert spotted Alan chatting with Air vice Marshal Burton, the two women by their sides obviously their wives. He walked over and introduced Terry to them. After a while Alan and the Air vice Marshall separated while the women carried on chatting.

“Well Robert,” he said, “Alan tells me you have done a fantastic job getting the squadron ready.”

“Thank you sir,” Robert replied, “but it was a team effort, all the men have pulled together to achieve it.”

“Yes of course, but a team still needs a captain to lead them.”

The two officers were called away leaving Robert standing alone. He looked over to Terry. The trouser suit had obviously been tailored for her; the fit emphasized her figure. She wore her hair in the ponytail that he loved so much. He was saved from his thoughts by someone else coming over to talk.

They walked over to dispersal where the four A10s were lined up. A large crowd of commissioned and non-commissioned men along with wives and girlfriends were looking over the aircraft.

Robert led Terry to one. It was the first time she had seen an A10, it looked big and menacing. She saw his rank and name stencilled below the cockpit hood.

“So this is your aircraft Bobby?”

“No Miss, its mine,” she heard a voice say.

She spun round, a man with a large badge on his sleeve was smiling at her, Bobby with a big grin on his face alongside him.

Bobby introduced him to her, he insisting that she call him Taff, and she, that he call her Terry.

Taff continued “I only allow the Squadron Leader fly it Terry.”

She looked puzzled at Bobby.

“It’s perfectly true darling, I can’t fly it, unless I sign for it. And Taff won’t let me sign for it unless he’s happy it’s fit to fly.”

Bobby was called away for a moment.

“Taff,” she said softly, “keep him safe for me please.”

Taff could see the anguish in her eyes, and realised that Robbie was a very lucky man. “Don’t worry Terry, he’s the best pilot in the squadron, and I’ll make sure his aircraft is always safe to fly.”

He was touched when she kissed him on the cheek whispering “Thank you Taff.”

They saw the other six standing beside Tim’s aircraft and wandered over. Sue was kneeling looking at the canon in the nose.

“Wow” she said “you’ve got a big gun, I bet it fires big bullets too.”

Bill, Tom, and Robert dissolved laughing while Tim’s face turned red and even the other girls started giggling. Sue turned puzzled at what was so funny.

As they walked, service personnel would come over to introduce their wives or girlfriends to them. Bobby found time to chat with all of them she noticed. He’s the star of this show she realised her heart filling with pride for him.

By the end of the day’s event Terry had promised to send nineteen autographed photos to personnel who had requested them, telling him she would send them out to him to distribute. “Ok” he said “but none of your Titanic outfit or the tanning suit” he growled.

“They’re for you to see only,” she said, giving his arm a squeeze.

As they and the other six walked to the car park, Robert explained to Tim about the Celica and that he would be taking it back to the hotel for Terry.

Bill was rubbing his hands “Well tonight’s the night chaps,” his voice full of lechery.

Julie groaned “For what we are about to receive girls, may our bodies be truly grateful.” They all laughed.

Robert let Terry drive the Celica back. She was an excellent driver he knew, and her gear shifts were quick and positive.

As it was only 5:30, they headed for the bar and a drink, the girls joining in a huddle chatting. The hotel had filled up, it being a weekend, and Robert noticed there seemed to a lot more middle aged men accompanied by either secretaries or daughters. After a few drinks Bill rose, “Well I need to take a long shower, will you wash my back for me lover?”

“So long as it is only your back,” said Julie, rising.

“What a good idea,” said Tim, also rising.

“But you’re too tall for me to reach all your back,” said Sue.

“Just do the bits that matter,” he replied.

Tom and Carol left with them.

“So do you need a hand in the shower too?” Terry asked him softly.

“I thought we’d have a shower afterwards,” he said.

She looked at him puzzled for a moment, and then her face broke into a small smile. “I can see why they made you a Squadron Leader,” she said her voice husky, “you’re always thinking ahead.”

He showered and dressed as she laid on the bed, her arms behind her head watching him. When he had finished he stood at the end of the bed looking down on her, as if burning the image of her naked body into his brain.

“Like what you see mister?” She asked cheekily.

“Oh god you are so beautiful Terry,” he said softly.

“Go on, I won’t be long,” she said gaily.

As the door closed behind him, her face crumbled and the tears started to roll down her cheeks. She had to put her hand to her mouth to stifle the first sobs that racked her body.

When the girls arrived it was plain to see they’d pulled out all the stops for this night. Terry was wearing her little black dress that she knew he loved. Sue was in black too; satin, that looked like it must have been sprayed on. It had a halter neck, but you could see the outline of her nipples through it. Julie was in a strapless royal blue dress, Robert could only imagine that will power was holding her breasts in place. Whilst Carol was in a one-piece cat suit of scarlet, the outfit so tight that it was obvious it was the only thing she had on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.