The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

He was lying on the bed reading a magazine when Terry returned; she had her hair down but with a wide clip securing it close to her head the rest of the hair flowing down and over her shoulder.

“Hello darling have you missed me?” She said brightly, leaning over the bed to give him a quick kiss.

“Not really, I’ve been engrossed in this article on how to grow cucumbers,” he said.

She stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled off the bed to grab her, but she skipped away.

“I ran into the boys in the lobby, they’re just getting back from golf. Bill and Tom will be disappointed Carol and Julie are still under the driers.”

“It takes a long time to get your hair done doesn’t it?”

“No, they’re short of staff today, that’s what has caused the delay, I’m booked in for 1pm tomorrow.”

“What again.”

“Darling if we go in the pool, my hair gets wet, and the chlorine in the water plays havoc with it. Now I can leave it, but you won’t like the result. Oh and speaking of the pool: Rule number 5 no more hanky-panky,” she paused, “unless we are willing.” She gave him a wicked look.

He smiled brightening up “I can live with that rule.”

“How was the sauna?” She asked.

“Great really relaxing, but it is pretty steamy. You should try it.”

“You know I think I will, after the swim tomorrow.”

“Well wait until the others have left and then we can have it all to ourselves,” he gave her the look.

“Does that look mean, what I think it means?” She asked her eyes bright.

“Wait and see, by the way do you know that Tim and Bill had carnal knowledge four times last night?”

“No darling three times last night, once this morning,” she said demurely.

“So you were comparing notes in the pool?” He said a little peeved.

“I believe the answer was, quality not quantity,” she said raising her eyebrow.

“How the hell did you know I said that?”

“Let’s just say a little bird told me.”

“Yes a little bird about 5-2 with blond hair, I’ll kill Tim.”

She burst out laughing, but it was infectious and he had to laugh too. When they had settled Terry said, “We have an hour before you need to get ready for dinner, now we could have a quickie, or wait until later. I promise it would be worth your while to wait. But, if you want to keep up with boys, well.”

“So what do we do for an hour?”

“You could take me down to the bar and ply me with drink, so that I’ll be putty in your hands later.” She smiled seductively at him.

In the bar Terry asked for tonic water with a slice, when the waiter had moved away, he said, “What happened to the putty in my hand bit?”

She held his hand and looked into his eyes, “Bobby you know darn well that once you put this on me, I am putty in your hands, but it’s so much nicer if I’m sober to enjoy it.”

At 6:15 she said, “It’s time you went up to get ready. I’ll have another drink and wait for you to come down before I go up.”

He started to protest but she would have none of it.

He returned in his uniform at 6:55; she stood and gave him a peck on his cheek. “You’re wearing that new cologne I bought you,” her voice husky, “God I feel hot already.”

He watched her walk out of the bar. The way her bottom moved in the tight slacks. He knew he felt hot already too.

He moved to the booth they had used last night and waited for the others to join him. The short businessman arrived with the tall blond who was in a mini tonight and he caught a flash of her black thong as she sat down.

Tim and Tom turned up and brought drinks over; they saw Bill coming in behind the thin man and the young girl who was in another mini.

The chaps were discussing a hole on the golf course when the girls walked in.

They all appeared to be wearing short dresses, but his eyes were drawn to Terry. She was wearing a white silk dress designed on the classic Greek style with only one shoulder covered. The dress appeared lose, it was gathered at her waist by a silken cord then swung free from her hips, down to about four inches above her knees. Her legs were sheathed in white sheer stockings with white high heel sandals. Her hair was coif on top but a small ponytail hung down from the crown of her head. She looked and was a Greek goddess.

The men rose to greet them, Terry came up to him and gave him a light kiss whispering, “Do you like it?”

“I’m so glad you made me wait darling, you look sensational,” he whispered back.

They moved into the club after dinner, taking the same booth as before, and Robert and Tim sitting on the stools due to their long legs.

Everyone was talking about what sort of day they had, the boys about the golf and how it was a fluke that Tim had won. But tomorrow skill would tell, as Bill put it. The girls about the beauty parlour and their intention to have the full treatment, whatever that was Robert thought.

Then Sue asked him, “How did you find the sauna Robbie?”

“Hot and steamy,” he replied. Her face didn’t betray any other ulterior motive for asking. He glanced at Julie and she gave a small shake of her head.

The DJ came out did his routine and the music started with a Rolling Stones number. The girls made their way to the floor to dance while Robert and Tim took the opportunity to rest their backs on the booth couch.

Sue as usual was wearing the shortest dress that flared way too high when she spun around, thankfully she was wearing panties tonight. Carol was wearing a dark sheath dress that had a slit at the back to enable her to move. Julie wore a gypsy sort of dress that was gathered at the waist by a broad belt. It had puff sleeves at her shoulders, and a round neck line that displayed her bust.

His eyes, though, were always drawn back to Terry. When she turned too fast he caught a glimpse of her suspenders.

At the end of that set the DJ announced the next set would be Latin, the girls beckoned the boys to join them on the floor as the lights dimmed. His hands were on Terry’s hips, and her arms were around his neck. Her eyes closed as she softly hummed to the music, and her hips moved to the rhythm. She looked so beautiful, his heart ached for the love of her. She opened her eyes, looking deep into his. Her lips parted slightly and he lowered his head to kiss them as they melted against his. As he raised his head again he heard her soft whisper “I love you,” and felt her move closer into his arms, her head against his chest.

The next number was a mambo, so they returned to the booth. The others were still on the dance floor dancing. He sat with his arm about her shoulders, her head on his chest. He heard her say softly, “I love you in this uniform Bobby, but I hate where it will take you. I know I’ll die if anything happens to you; you must come back.”

“Darling nothing can stop me from coming back to you, and nothing can hurt me except losing your love.”

She lifted her head and he kissed her again.

“Come on you two love birds, you look like you’re attending a wake.” Bill said as he returned with Julie.

Terry sat up and took a deep breath, “You’re right Bill, we’re here to enjoy ourselves.” She signalled the waiter her face breaking out in a smile, which Robert knew was forced.

After a few more drinks she returned to her usual self. They were back on the dance floor, the music was a slow number and the lights dim. He was holding her close, his hands low on her back, and her arms around his neck when she said, “Bobby can we go outside please, I need some air.”

“Of course darling,” looking concerned. “I’ll meet you in the foyer. I have to pick up my purse and tell the others.”

She joined him in the foyer; they went outside, walking in silence until they reached the rose bower where they sat down. He watched as she pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter from her purse and lit one. He noticed the flame shook as she lit it.

She saw the astonished look on his face; he had never seen her smoking, “They’re Julie’s,” she muttered.

He remained silent, something was troubling her he knew. She drew the smoke deep into her lungs, it seemed to steady her.

“I’m not much fun tonight am I?” Before he could say anything she continued. “I thought I could be strong for you, but I know I’m a coward. When we see each other, we seem to try to squeeze a lifetime of love into a few days. I didn’t mind, in fact I wanted it like that. I needed it like that. I need you like a heroin addict needs his next fix. But in five days you fly off to war. I try not to think about it darling, I really do try. But I keep finding myself looking at my watch, counting down the hours we have left.”

She stubbed out the cigarette and lit another. “I had it all planned,” she said bitterly, “I wanted to be so sexy and desirable for you, to take your mind off of where you were going. What you’ll be facing over there, we all are trying, but I’m the weak one I guess.”

He looked at her with tears slowly rolling down her face. He reached for the cigarette packet took one out and lit it, drawing the smoke deep into his lungs.

“Terry,” he began, “I know when we are together it gets a little frantic, but it’s due to the life we lead. We are not your typical 9 to 5 type of people. We have to make do with the little time we have together. You are like a drug to me too. When I am with you all I want to do is take you in my arms and hold you close, your body against mine. I love you Terry Kerr; I don’t ever want to hurt you, or make you sad. When I’m over there I’ll have memories of what you wore, and how we were, to sustain me. And knowing you are back here, waiting for me, will make me careful. I have far too much to live for to be anything other than that.”

He turned to her and kissed her, a long gentle kiss. “I’m going to miss you more than words can say. But knowing you are here waiting for me, will give me the strength to bear it, as long as I have your love.”

She lifted her tear stained face to look at him; she could see he looked sad and concerned. “Bobby,” she whispered, “let’s go to bed.”

They made love that night, slow, gentle love, devoid of the frenzy that usually consumed them.

Terry woke first the next morning. She climbed out of bed, and stood watching him sleep. He looks like a small boy she thought as her mind went back to last night in the rose bower. God, you’re a selfish bitch, she thought. He has a squadron to run, men to lead and I’m bitching about my problems. While he never mentions or moans about what he has to deal with on a daily basis.

She vowed to herself that for the rest of the short time they had she would make him happy. He could use her as he saw fit.

When she returned to the room from her shower, he was awake still in bed.

“Good morning sleepy head,” she said brightly “Do you want to swim this morning?”

He nodded, lifting himself up in the bed. He was looking at her, at her body.

She turned to the drawers at the end of the bed, and rummaged inside finally selecting the bikini she would wear, a scarlet satin one, the most daring of the ones she had brought, not much bigger than a thong. She had to wiggle her hips to pull the tight material up over her bottom, the top she tied around her neck then adjusted the strips that covered her nipples and tied her back strings. She checked that the strips were in place noticing that her breasts were visible except for the nipple area, and then she turned to face him.

“Are you going to take a shower then?” She asked.

He smiled and climbed out of bed trying to hide his erection.

They were the first at the pool again; Terry slipped off the robe and entered the water.

Robert sat watching her as she cut though through the water like a fish; after her usual ten lengths of the pool she stopped. “Hey, are you coming in?” She shouted.

He walked down the steps to join her.

“I’ve not had my good morning kiss from you today,” she moaned.

He reached over to her as she put her arms around his neck, and kissed her. She lifted her legs around his waist and pressed her lips harder against his, her tongue opening his mouth. If he wants to take me now he can she thought breathlessly. But then the others arrived and reluctantly she lowered her legs.

Robert climbed out to join the men, all six looked jaded. Tim explained that they had ‘hung one on’ last night and they were all suffering from a hangover.

“Oh not good,” Robert said, “So did it have any effect on your love lives?” He said grinning.

“It’s hard to make love to a woman when she’s throwing up,” moaned Bill.

Robert looked at Tim and Tom, both nodded miserably. He looked at the girls in the pool, they were talking but there was no giggling he noticed. The three men climbed into the pool, and Terry came out to join him on the marble seat. “It seems it was a non-event for them last night,” Robert said.

“And this morning,” Terry said chuckling.

They were splashing around and swimming and the water seemed to revive them somewhat. After a while they paired off at the far side of the pool. Tim was down at the shallow end and they could see Sue’s head above his shoulder as a bikini bottom floated to the surface. He was about to draw Terry’s attention to them when he saw her staring somewhere else, her lips open. He followed her gaze.

Bill was taking Julie hard, by the look of it, her top and bottom floating beside her. He glanced towards Tom who appeared to be doing something similar. It was obvious that the six were oblivious to anyone present.

“My god Bobby, I feel like a voyeur looking at them,” her voice husky.

“Come on let’s take that sauna, I don’t think they’ll miss us somehow.”

In the sauna he left the lights off but switched on the machine. She was hanging the robe up as he came up behind her; he kissed her neck running his hands over her firm buttocks. “I suppose that comes under Rule 5 section 2,” he whispered in her ear.

“Oh what’s that?” Her voice hoarse.

“Unless we are willing,” he chuckled.

His hands had moved to her breasts, she groaned. “Bobby, see if the others are still playing before you start,” her voice breathless.

He moved to the door just cracking it open, he returned a second later she had removed the top. “They’re just having seconds,” he whispered as his hands cupped her breasts again.

“Sorry I’ve been so long darling, but my hair had got so frizzy from the steam in the sauna.” She noticed he was naked on the bed his shorts by the side of it. “You waiting for someone?” She murmured.

“Who do you think” he replied.

She looked at him, and then crossed her arms pulling the jumper off over her head. Still looking at him she lowered the zip of her slacks, wriggling her hips seductively as she slid them down over her thighs. She unclipped the bra, sliding the straps from her shoulders and then slowly removed the thong. She climbed onto the bed, laying on her side, her pelvis hard against his and her hand stroked his chest. “Now what would you like to talk about?” She said, her voice husky.

They were still laying on the bed in each other’s arms, when he glanced at his watch. “I suppose I had better start getting ready, for tonight,” he said resigning to yet another hour in the bar.

“We could shower together if you like,” she whispered. “It may save some time.”

“Oh I like you’re thinking,” he whispered back.

By the time the other three lads joined him in the bar, he was recovered from the exertions of the shower. All three looked a little pale, apparently they had had a lousy game of golf, their hearts not being in it.

The girls arrived, wearing short dresses again. Terry in a scarlet sheath dress, with a daring neckline, her hair down secured by a clip. The other girls wore similar outfits, the common denominator being low cut necklines. They suggested that they give the nightclub a miss that night, not really feeling up to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.