The Boys in Blue
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

They reported to Alan Carr’s large office, where they found Dave Hardy, Dick Winter, Jim Robbins and Bob James along with Alan.

After greeting one another Alan got them down to business.

“So what do you think of the aircraft Robbie?”

For the next thirty minutes Robert talked about the A10, concluding with summarising. “It’s a fine aircraft ideally suited for the work we have in mind for it, after the modifications have been carried out.”

Alan nodded then asked about the base and personnel. The other three jumped in extolling the living quarters the food, air conditioning and the men they had met. Bill pulled out the windcheater and showed them the badge at the back explaining the call sign Wild Boar.

Alan smiled “I like it, it scares the hell out of me, and god knows what it will do to the enemy.”

The meeting broke up but Alan asked Robert to stay behind, after the door closed behind the others, Alan began. “Robbie I know you are due for a few days leave, the others can take four days starting tomorrow, but I need you to talk to the BA Systems engineers to acquaint them with what you’ve learnt. We have four of their design team on the station. They are particularly interested with the aircrafts avionics system.”

“Oh course Sir I understand.” Robert replied

“It should only take a couple of days, you should be able to get away on Friday, but I need you back by Monday.”

Robert finally got to his bedroom at nine that night, weary from going over drawings and specification sheets, and knowing another long day loomed ahead for tomorrow.

At ten thirty he connected the laptop, knowing Terry would have finished her performance and should be in her dressing room, he clicked her address on Skype and her face appeared.

“Hello darling I was just getting changed.” She said, “When do you get off?” Meaning the leave he had coming.

He explained that there had been a change of plan, and that he wouldn’t be able to see her until Friday.

Her face fell at the news. “I was so looking forward to you being at the flat tomorrow.” She said, and then turned to say something to someone, over her shoulder.

“Excuse me darling, one minute.” She said rising from her chair, he caught a glimpse of suspenders and stockings under white panties and a white basque, then she returned sitting down again.

“Sorry darling I was just saying good night to my dresser.”

“I hope it was a woman.” He said.

“Yes, Fay why?” She looked puzzled.

“I caught a glimpse of what you’re wearing.”

She realised what he meant, and leered. “Would you like to see more?” She asked still showing the wicked smile.

He nodded at the screen. She stood and moved the chair away, and moved into the room.

“How’s that?” She asked.

Again he nodded, his mouth too dry to talk, she turned around slowly.

“Do you mind if I get changed?” She asked in a husky voice.

He slowly shook his head.

She moved a little closer to the screen. He could see how the basque, moulded her breasts pushing them up and out. She began to unhook it slowly until gradually it fell open revealing her breasts. And then moved the chair back and sat down, her face filling the screen.

“You witch” he moaned, “You did that on purpose.”

“No I did what you asked,” a smile of triumph on her face. “I had plans for you, for tomorrow, but now I have to wait until Friday, so I thought I’d show you what you would be missing.”

“OK you win” he said grudgingly “I could get to the flat Thursday night, but it would be nearly midnight before I arrived, but I wouldn’t want to disturb your sleep.” He said in a quiet voice.

“Oh darling that would be marvellous if you could”, she then saw the look of triumph on his face “you swine”, she said breaking into laughter.

They talked for a few more minutes before Terry ended by saying the door would be unlocked and she would be upstairs in the lounge waiting.

It was 11:40 pm when he pulled up at the mews flat. He picked up his bag and locked the Celica; he let himself in locking the door behind. At the top of the stairs he turned into the small lounge.

She must have heard him; she was standing in the middle of the small room. She was wearing a flesh coloured negligee that reached from her throat to her ankles; it was virtually transparent. He could see she was wearing a bra and thong of the same colour underneath.

“Hello darling,” she said in a low voice “would you like a drink.” She moved to the drinks cabinet, and poured him a drink without him answering. He noticed it was a Jameson bottle, and then made a G&T for herself.

“Sit down, you look tired.”

He removed his bomber jacket and sat down in one of the two easy chairs that the lounge possessed.

She moved over and passed him his drink, placing hers on the coffee table beside him, and then curled to sit at his feet her head resting against his knee.

“You look tired too Terry”, his hand stroking her hair, he passed her drink to her.

“No not really, I’ve been on the laptop. Pearl called, we’ve agreed on the plan for the villa. She’s already organised clearing the plot. I guess I feel a little home sick for Barbados.”

“Why don’t you go over after your tour is finished, you know Jeremy and Pearl would love to put you up.” He suggested.

“Pearl has already asked me, I may take her up on it when you go out on your next tour.” She turned her head to look up at him, “Bobby you will be careful over there; you don’t need any more medals.”

He looked at her serious face, her beautiful green eyes that looked on the verge of tears.

“Terry darling I’ll be fine, I have something important to come back to now.” He said tenderly.

She jumped up, spilling her drink over the negligee, and sat down on his lap her arms around his neck; she kissed him, her soft lips against his.

“You’re wet” he whispered in her ear.

She stood and unbuttoned the negligee, letting it fall to the floor.

He stared, no matter how many times he’d seen her, he still marvelled at the perfection of her figure.

She could see him examining her, her lips parted. “I think my bra is wet too.” She said, slowly removing it before returning to his lap.

He kissed her, she could feel his tongue against her lips, she parted them, his hand had cupped her breast, and she gave a gasp of pleasure.

His head moved from her lips, to her breast. His lips closed on her areola as his tongue revolved around her nipple, which responded to his touch.

She gave a low groan, “Darling I think I’m damp somewhere else” her voice trembling.

He lifted her from the chair, so he could stand, putting her back on it again. Before kneeling down in front of her he slid his hands, under her bottom drawing her nearer to him, and then gently opened her legs. She felt his hot breath at the apex of her thighs, then what could only be his tongue probing the material of her thong. She gasped trying to draw air in to her lungs, her hands were behind his head forcing him closer. She couldn’t remember placing them there, but she didn’t remove them. She felt his finger move the thong to one side, then his tongue was between the lips of her vulva, her body was jerking with the ecstasy from the sensations that were flooding her body, as her hands pulled his head in closer. She wanted him to go deeper, deeper. He lifted his head up and looked at her, her face was flushed and she was panting. He lifted her in his arms and took her up into the bedroom.

He woke up the next morning, the bed empty; he threw back the duvet to climb out noticing her thong from the night before lying crumpled in the bed. He picked it up and slipped into his shorts.

She was in the kitchen preparing breakfast her back to him; she was wearing a pair of shorts that she had bought in Barbados and a boob tube, with a piny around her waist. She must have heard him come in; she said over her shoulder “won’t be long.” “Are you missing anything” he asked.

She turned; he was twirling her thong around his finger. “Oh,” she grinned, “I have more than one pair you know.”

“So what’s on offer today?” He inquired.

“That’s for me to know” she paused, “and you to find out.” Giving his a lewd look.

“I was talking about breakfast, you hussy.”

After breakfast they cleaned up, and then took their coffee upstairs to the lounge. He was conscious of her buttocks straining at the confines of her shorts as they climbed the steep staircase.

She was bending to place her coffee mug on the low coffee table, he put his down on the side board, coming up behind her. He reached round and clasped her breasts in his hands, suddenly pushing the boob tube down freeing her breasts as his lips caressed her neck.

“You need a shave.” She groaned.

“Do you want me to shave right now?” He asked in a whisper.

“No, not at this precise moment.” She responded, groaning again.

His hands slid down to her waist. She felt him free the shorts and then push the zip down.

“I thought you said you had more than one pair.” He said running his hand over her naked bottom.

“I thought it would save time.” She mumbled huskily

She could feel him pushing his shorts down, and then his hard erection between her cheeks. She moved her legs wider, taking the weight of her body on her arms that were holding on to the table.

She collapsed into the arm chair. Her legs felt like jelly; her breathing coming back under control. He was still standing, with his chest heaving.

“Well we have eight hours, before I have to leave for the Theatre, so what would you like to do?” She asked him.

He looked down at her naked body, “More of the same.” He murmured.

She looked at him, a smile breaking out on her face. “I think I can live with that, but first have a shower and a shave. If you’re a good boy I’ll come and wash your back.”

After the shower they sat back down in the lounge. Terry began, “Last night that was oral sex you did to me wasn’t it?”

“I suppose it was;” he murmured, “why did I shock you?”

“Not shocked, but surprised you knew about it, and more to the point how to do it.”

“Well I’ve never done it before, but the position I was in, well it just seemed the most natural thing to do.”

She smiled looking at him, “I have to admit I did enjoy it, immensely.”

They made love twice that day before Terry had to get ready for the Theatre. Robert would order a pizza ready for her return.

They heard the sound of the car horn that signalled the Theatre car had arrived for her. She started to descend the stairs, and Robert shouted, “Don’t change from that outfit you wore when we were talking on the lap top.”

“Oh so you think you’ll need stimulation.” She chuckled.

It was after 10 pm when he switched off the TV; suddenly realising he didn’t know where Terry’s private phone book was.

She’d said the number for the pizza place was in it. He looked around the lounge before moving to the bedroom, where there was a telephone on the bedside chest of drawers. He found the book in the second drawer but noticed something odd behind it. A soft plastic tube about 10 inches long. Suddenly realising it was a copy of a male phallus, with a button at the end of it. He depressed it and there was a low hum as it vibrated in his hand.

The pizza arrived before Terry; he paid and tipped the man. After placing the pizza in the oven on a low heat, he returned upstairs to the lounge.

He heard the car draw up, and then her hurrying up the stairs, sweeping into the room, slightly breathless. He noticed immediately that she was wearing nylons that she hadn’t had on when she left.

“Hungry darling?” He asked.

“No not really, perhaps later,” she replied, “but I could use a drink.”

He moved to the drinks cabinet, and poured out the drinks. When he turned around she had taken off her coat. She was wearing the white basque and panties that she had worn the night when they were on the lap top.

“Is this stimulating enough for you?” She asked in a sexy voice.

“Talking of stimulation,” he removed the vibrator from behind the cushion of the easy chair.

“Oh!” Her face coloured in embarrassment.

He crossed over to her, gave her a peck on the nose and led her back to the chair allowing her to curl up on his lap, with her head over his shoulder.

“Bobby,” she began in a whisper, “when you were away, some nights I thought I would die for wanting you.” She sobbed, “I think Sue guessed how I felt, and gave it to me. I’m ashamed to say it did help me get through those nights.”

He gently pulled her head around to face him. “Does that mean his Nibbs is redundant?”

She smiled, “Of course not, it’s no substitute for the real thing.”

He was struggling to unhook the basque whilst she was nibbling his ear.

“Need a hand?” she whispered. He nodded, and she climbed off his lap to stand before him.

“If I have to take these off its only fair that you remove them.” He told her, looking at his clothes. She stripped him quickly, and as he stood naked before her, she smiled. Slowly she unhooked the basque, and he noticed there was a little pink bow on the front of her small panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.