The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The next week back at the base was hectic! They were finally allowed to sit in an actual A10 and move it, albeit taxing around well clear of any other object. Later they ran the aircraft down the runway almost reaching take off speed, before throttling back. At the end of the day Chuck announced that the next day they would fly the A10.

Later that evening in the clubhouse drinking Cokes, Chuck asked them if they had thought of call signs for themselves. Unlike the Americans who used individual call signs the RAF used one but with a number suffix, 1 being the Squadron commander and dropping down in order of rank.

Bill, who was quite a talented cartoonist, always doodling suggested, Wild Boar and handed over a sketchpad. It showed a the head of a ferocious boar with back eyes complete with a pig snout and large tusks protruding from its mouth, bristles covered its head and body its tail standing up vertically behind.

Chuck thought it was great! After thinking for a moment Robert said that they would be, him Wild Boar 1, Tim Wild Boar 2, Bill Wild Boar 7 and Tom Wild Boar 8.

The next morning Robert was sitting in the aircraft at the end of the runway when a voice broke over the COM, “Wild Boar 1 you are clear for take-off.”

He toggled the radio “Wild Boar 1 rolling.” He released the brakes and increased thrust. The big aircraft raced down the runway lifting off at the end. He raised the wheels, gained altitude and then raised the flaps before making a wide bank back toward the base. All they would be doing this morning would be circuits and bumps. Landings and take offs. He watched over his shoulder as the others went through the same drill. He’d been impressed by the ease of controlling the ungainly looking aircraft.

Each successive day, they flew more varied missions, undertaking two missions a day, followed by lectures and feed back in the training school. The pace was picking up. By the end of the week they were flying at less than two hundred feet above the desert floor without any problems.

Chuck was impressed by the skill of the Brit pilots, as he told the Colonel. “These guys are all natural flyers! I’ve never had a group who converted to A10’s so quickly!”

Later he told the four that they would be carrying out live fire training in the final week at the base. The training that week ended at noon on Friday. After changing they met Chuck at his Baron and two hours later checked into the hotel. Bill phoned Sherry. When he came back he said the girls would be meeting them at nine in the restaurant round the corner from the hotel.

As soon as he was in his room, Robert connected his laptop to contact Terry. He was relieved to see she was dressed this time only recently returned from the theatre where she had been performing. He explained that this would be the last time he would be able to speak to her on Skype as they would be returning to the UK the following weekend.

She then told him of the plans she had made, knowing what time they would land at Brize Norton. She would still be at the theatre and had arranged for seats for them. Robert told her that Tim would be driving them in his car but it may take time for him to find parking. Terry said she would take care of that, and not to worry about it. She went on to say she had booked four rooms for them at the hotel where they had first met.

“You’ve been a busy girl haven’t you!” he said. “Well knowing you have to report back the next day, I just want it to be perfect!” She said.” “What about the other three? They may have plans of their own.” “It’s OK darling, I’ve got three lovely girls lined up for them.”

“Don’t I get one?” He asked with a smile. “You will have more than you can handle with what I’ve lined up for you!” She responded while giving him a lewd look. “I’ve spent a small fortune on lingerie for your benefit Squadron Leader!”

“Oh, do I get a sneak preview?” He asked hopefully. “No, not until you are here in person to appreciate it!” Was her haughty reply while looking coy. “I can hardly wait darling!” “What’s your favourite colour?” She inquired. “Flesh, preferably yours.” He said with a lecherous look. “Bobby! You’re impossible!” She whispered. They talked for a further thirty minutes before signing off.

Robert went down to the bar to meet the other three. Once he was settled in the stall, he explained what Terry had said regarding London. They soon became enthusiastic when he mentioned she was organizing dates for them.

“Well” Bill said, “It will be our last chance to foster Anglo-American relations this week end. I know it’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it!” The lecherous look was back on his face.

Tim turned to Bob. “How are you doing with Jill without being nosey?” “Fine, we talk, her boyfriend is in the Marines over there.” He replied. He had wondered himself about Jill, how he would react to seeing her again and making a vow to try and keep his libido in check this time. The party broke up and they moved off to change for the evening.

The men arrived first at the restaurant and were shown to a large round table laid for eight in the corner of the room. The girls arrived ten minutes later, all in dresses of one style or another. Jill was in a tight red sheaf mini dress that emphasised her figure with a slit up the side of it exposing part of her thigh. The men rose to place the girls in their chairs.

Sherry said, “Gee, you guys really know how to treat a lady!” Bill just rolled his eyes. “So, tell me!” Tina said “Have you learnt how to fly yet?” “Sure! But it’s getting it back on the ground, that’s the problem!” Tim said with a straight face. Robert asked Jill what she did, finding out she was a secretary at the local Ford car sales office.

So, the evening progressed. They had a good meal washed down with five bottles of excellent California Chardonnay. After settling the bill, they all returned to the hotel bar for a nightcap.

They managed to squeeze into a booth with a rounded leather bench seat. Robert found himself sandwiched between Jill on one side and Tom on the other. He found himself conscious of the heat from Jill’s thigh pressed against his. He had noticed that she had put on make up to emphasise her eyes, and her lipstick matched the colour of her dress. When he reached for his glass his arm brushed against her breast, which sent a tiny shock wave down his spine.

First Bill and Sherry made their excuses and left. Then Tim and Tina, shortly followed by Tom and Rosa. Although they had room to spread out they still stayed in the same position.

After a few minutes Jill said “God I could use a cigarette!” She knew the non-smoking rule of the bar. “Well” Robert replied, “You could go outside or” he hesitated “or have one in my room.” She stared into his face for a second, and then said in her husky voice. “I hate smoking on the roadway, people could think I’m a hooker!” She said looking at him.

He opened the door standing aside, to let her enter; he closed the door then turned. She was standing in the centre room looking at him. “Is this difficult for you Robbie?” She asked in that husky voice of hers. “Jill” he murmured, “Next week end, I will be flying back to the UK and my fiancée.” “I see” she said with a sad smile, “so I don’t do anything for you.”

“You know better than that! I think I let my feelings show in the apartment, but what about Jimmy?” “It’s because of Jimmy that I’m here tonight! You are missing your Terry and I’m missing my Jimmy. What if we just pretend that we are the ones we miss?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.