The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

When he awoke she was gone. He showered and shaved quickly, before moving down stairs.

She was sitting at the kitchen table with Mrs Mac drinking tea. When they saw him, Mrs Mac rushed to embrace him, “Congratulations, but it’s nay before time, what took you so long?”

“What do you mean?” He mumbled.

“Well anyone with half an eye could see the pair of you were meant for each other. So when do you intend to see her father?”

“Err, we’ll have to discuss it.”. After breakfast and Mrs Mac had gone upstairs to tidy up. Robert beckoned Terry to follow him into the study, closing the door behind them. “Terry,” he began, feeling totally ashamed, “last night, well ... I didn’t have a condom.”

She looked into his face recognizing the anxious look in his serious eyes. Just like a little boy who had been caught with his finger in the jam pot, she thought. Her heart filled with love for him. “Don’t worry darling I had that well covered.” She smiled then kissed him. Breaking away from him, she continued, “Aggie was right, you will have to ask my father’s permission you know.”

They returned to the living room and sat in the armchairs, discussing it.

Mrs Mac had returned, giving no indication that Terry’s bed had not been slept in, and joined in the discussion.

“What about Jeremy and Pearl, are you going to tell them?” She asked.

After further discussion Mrs Mac suddenly said. “You still have nearly two weeks of your leave left, so why don’t you go and see Terry’s parents. You could then take her to Barbados to meet Jeremy, Pearl and little Tommy. I’m sure Terry would like to meet them in person.”

Robert looked at Terry seeking her approval.

She nodded her eyes lit up with excitement.

“OK, the first thing is to see if we can get the flights; I’ll check out airline schedules and then we can work it out from there.”

He stood and moved into the study, leaving the girls chatting excitedly behind him.

He returned an hour later with a sheet of paper in his hand. “It’s doable,” he smiled, “we can catch a flight to Inverness on Saturday from Gatwick, landing at 1:30 pm. We leave Inverness on Monday morning at 11 am for Gatwick, and transfer to the Barbados flight also from Gatwick at 2:15 pm, returning to England the following Thursday morning. If you are happy with that, I’ll book the flights.”

‘It sounds fine darling but I’ll have to phone Mum to let her know we are coming, what about Jeremy have you asked him?”

Robert calculated the time difference in his head. “I’ll contact him later this afternoon, he should be awake by then, but I know it will be OK. They’re always badgering me to come over. Well if there’s nothing else I’ll go and make the bookings.’

He returned to the study, whilst Terry put the call through to Scotland.

Later after Aggie had gone she was sitting on his knees in the armchair her head resting on his shoulder. They had been discussing when the wedding would take place. Trying to pick a date between both their professional schedules was tricky, more so for Robert than for her. Finally he broke the silence.

“I’m almost sure that I’ll be back by November, its nine months can you wait that long.”

“I can wait forever for you darling.” She said, kissing his throat.

His hand was resting on her thigh has he kissed her, his other hand around her shoulder. He felt the tip of her tongue on his lips and opened his to allow it in as the kiss became more intense. His hand on her thigh moved sliding the skirt up until he encountered skin; it continued to move slowly upwards until he felt the material of her panties.

“Bobby,” she said in a low voice, “are you trying to seduce me?”

“If you don’t mind.” He mumbled. She chuckled sexily “Let me give you a hand.” she stood up and removed the skirt and blouse leaving her panties and bra on. “Does that make it easier for you?” Her voice was now husky.

He swallowed, “Much easier.”

“Well don’t you think you could make it easier for me too?” She whispered.

He looked at her confused, then suddenly realised what she meant, and quickly dropped his slacks and shorts to the floor kicking then away.

She smiled at his awkwardness; putting an arm around his neck she pulled his head down to her waiting lips whilst her other hand gripped his erection pressing herself against it. God she thought, it’s so hard and big. A shudder ran through her body, as his hands slid inside her panties squeezing the cheeks of her bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.