Losing Faith - Cover

Losing Faith

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is a companion piece to the story Brews & Brushes, which I published a few days ago. Many people felt I had rushed the ending, or the ending was not justified. So, I wrote this as an alternate version of the story from the 1st person perspective of the wife, Faith. You get to see the story in a new light, from a new direction and fill in many of the gaps that were missing in the first telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction  

Larry and Tina insisted that I rest. I reluctantly agreed, but when I woke up a few hours later, I had to admit that the rest did wonders for me. I was able to sit up and drink a little. Larry told me that Josh and Amanda had come by while I was out. I looked nervously at Larry, but he smiled and kissed my hand.

“They told me everything,” he said.

“Everything?” I asked. I was afraid what that meant, but I was determined to tell the truth to Larry and never hide anything from him again.

“Yes, I believe it is everything,” he replied. “How you all had become friends and how you watched them working on his sculptures.” He paused so his words should sink in. I blushed.

“Including how much it turned you on,” Larry continued. “But, they also told me how you didn’t give in to your desires. I’ll be honest with you. I don’t know if I would have had your willpower to resist that level of temptation.”

I couldn’t look him in the eyes and stared at my hands.

“I’m proud that you did resist,” he offered after a few minutes. “That tells me you really do love me. I wish you had trusted me enough to tell me everything that was going on from the start.”

“I’m sorry, Larry,” I apologized, “I was embarrassed and ashamed to tell you. I should not have kept it from you, and I shouldn’t have lied to cover it up.”

“No, you shouldn’t have,” he agreed with me. “But, I see how it happened. Even though it never went too far, you were afraid the truth would hurt me, and so you told one lie. That lead to another and another. That’s the problem with lies. They breed rapidly.”

I nodded. “Can you ever forgive me?” I asked, raising my eyes to meet his gaze. This time, I saw love in them, not pity. He smiled.

“I already have,” he said. “Don’t ever do that again. In the future, you can and should tell me anything. I will never judge you badly if you tell me what you want, what you do. I don’t know that I would have liked it, at the time, but we could have discussed it.”

I nodded. I knew Larry was right.

“Who knows?” he said, chuckling softly, “I might have been open to experimenting with you.”

I grinned at him. “That would have saved us a lot of trouble,” I admitted.

“Under the circumstances,” he began, “I hope you understand that I had to tell Josh that his sculptures, well, what’s left of them after you got through with them, were not welcome in your gallery and that he would need to find a new place for his studio.”

“Yes,” I said, “I agree. Josh was trying his hardest to seduce me into fucking him. He nearly succeeded. He knew I was married and didn’t care. That’s not the kind of friend I want in my life.”

“And what about Amanda?” Larry asked me.

“I don’t know,” Faith said, “I feel sorry for her. I think she’s even more of a victim of Josh’s charms than I was.”

“She is kind of cute,” Larry said, winking at me.

“She is not cute,” I corrected him, “she’s gorgeous.”

“And you’ve watched her fucking,” Larry added.

I blushed. It was very awkward to discuss so openly, but I forced myself. “Yes, I did,” I admitted. “It was very hot.”

“Maybe I could see that some time,” Larry suggested with a naughty grin.

“Get me out of this hospital, and I’ll let you see anything you want,” I replied, winking at him.

Unfortunately, the hospital staff wouldn’t let me leave that quickly. I had to stay overnight, but bright and early the next day, Larry and Tina took me home. Larry and I talked a lot over the next few days. I could tell that he still felt some hurt and didn’t fully trust me. It took some time, but we got through it and before too long we were back to being the happy, loving couple we had been.

I kept Amanda on as manager. I didn’t blame her for what had happened. She did a great job running my gallery, which left me with a lot of free time to spend with Larry. About a month after my trip to the hospital, a divorce lawyer contacted Amanda. It seemed that our buddy Josh was married, and his wife found out about his extra-curricular activities. Amanda cooperated and gave the lawyer a statement which they used to prove adultery.

Larry’s 46th birthday is coming soon. Amanda and I have something extraordinary planned for it. If it turns out well, I may have another story to tell.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.