Losing Faith - Cover

Losing Faith

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is a companion piece to the story Brews & Brushes, which I published a few days ago. Many people felt I had rushed the ending, or the ending was not justified. So, I wrote this as an alternate version of the story from the 1st person perspective of the wife, Faith. You get to see the story in a new light, from a new direction and fill in many of the gaps that were missing in the first telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction  

The build-out continued and was nearing completion. Of course, Larry wanted to be involved with our grand opening. He kept calling the new gallery Live Oaks II and said how he would provide all the beer for our opening and any shows we would hold. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that we would be serving wine, champagne and expensive whiskey, instead of his beer. Even worse, I couldn’t tell him that I had named the new place the Faith Mitchell Gallery and not Live Oaks.

I also didn’t tell him that I’d hired Amanda to be my gallery manager or that Josh was going to be a featured artist with his private studio upstairs. He didn’t even know that Amanda and Josh existed. I had posed for Josh a few more times, and he had made even more impressive sculptures. Some of the statues depicted us having sex. They looked extremely realistic. However, Josh had never touched me. The closest we had come was that first time, but he respected my wishes to remain faithful to Larry.

“You know,” I told Josh as I dressed following our most recent modeling. “You need to model for me sometime. I’d love to paint you, and I think your cock would make a great subject for one of my Brews & Brushes painting classes. What do you think?”

“Let a bunch of middle-aged housewives paint pictures of my boner?” he asked laughing.

“Yes, that’s right,” I told him, “Me first, of course, so I can show them what to paint.”

He agreed, and we set a date for the next day in my new studio at the Tyler Building. Remember what I said about how fate has a way of screwing things up when they’re going exceptionally well. It was about to happen again.

I was in my new studio. The construction was down to just the final punch list. Much of the artwork was already on display as we prepared for a soft launch on the upcoming weekend with our grand opening a couple of weeks away.

Josh was naked in my studio, posing for me. I’d told Amanda to make sure we were not disturbed. I’m sure she assumed we were fucking. I found it fun and exciting to let her think that. Josh didn’t want her to know the truth either, so I just let her think what she thought.

Josh was seated and stroking his big cock, but was struggling to get an erection. I wanted him fully engorged for my painting. “Come on, Josh,” get that big dick hard,” I told him as I worked on setting up to start painting.

“I need some inspiration,” Josh replied, tugging on his dick.

“Should I go get Amanda?” I asked, chuckling softly. I was getting very aroused watching him play with his enormous cock, but also very nervous. The temptation to do more than paint was incredibly strong.

“Why do I need Amanda when I have you here?” he replied, spreading his legs and stroking harder. “You’re all the inspiration any man needs.”

I was wearing a little white tank top, without a bra and a tiny, silky pair of jogging shorts with no panties. I glanced down and saw how erect my nipples were. They were long and hard, causing the thin fabric to swell out. Josh was staring at them as his cock started growing longer.

I stepped closer and leaned over, giving him a clear view down the front. “Does that help?” I asked, teasing him. His dick was getting harder by the second.

“Yeah, but it would help more if you stroked it for me,” he said, smiling.

I bit my lip and moved between his legs. I reached out slowly and slid my fingertips up his thigh from his knee. When they got next to his cock, I paused, drew a long deep breath, which caused my breasts to stretch the fabric tightly across them. I turned around and walked back to my easel, giggling.

“Awww, come on!” Josh exclaimed. “Don’t be such a tease, Faith. You know you want to play.”

“Yes, you’re right,” I told him, “I do want to. Which is why I’m going to stay over here, and you’re going to stay over there.”

I picked up my painters smock and slipped it on, adjusting it so that it covered my front entirely. With a grin, I realized that any “inspiration” that Josh got from my body was now gone. As I tied the apron behind me, I playfully rolled my tank top into a narrow strip and pulled my jogging shorts into my ass crack, like a thong. I turned my back to Josh giving him a quick view. I could see in a mirror how I looked to be almost naked under the smock.

“How’s that?” I asked him as I gave him another glimpse. “Inspiring?”

“Yeah, you are fucking hot,” he said, stroking his now fully erect cock. “Would be better if you were on your knees sucking me, but I get it.”

“No, love,” I corrected him playfully, “only Larry gets it.” I winked at him, and he nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.