Losing Faith - Cover

Losing Faith

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a companion piece to the story Brews & Brushes, which I published a few days ago. Many people felt I had rushed the ending, or the ending was not justified. So, I wrote this as an alternate version of the story from the 1st person perspective of the wife, Faith. You get to see the story in a new light, from a new direction and fill in many of the gaps that were missing in the first telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction  

A few months later, the parties became even crazier when Larry and I had to fill in for a sick model and posed nude for the class. As we did, my mind kept going back to Josh and Amanda fucking as they posed for his art. Now, here I was doing what Josh had asked me to do, posing naked with a man. I got carried away, and Larry and I had sex in front of the entire room full of horny customers. It was amazing, and Larry and I had wild sex afterward. I never let him know that I was so horny doing it because of my exposure to Josh and Amanda and my secret fantasy of replacing Amanda in Josh’s bed.

As I came down from the sexual high that the modeling had created, I began to feel guilty about what we had done. Maybe I had taken things too far. I decided to tone things down a bit. I still had fantasies about being fucked by the men, but I avoided nude modeling again, keeping my clothes mostly on.

About a week after my first foray into nude modeling, Amanda contacted me. She had some space at a showing at the gallery she managed, and she asked me to provide some of my works for it. My work was a hit. I sold every piece, and word spread about my little gallery in the suburbs. Amanda also hooked me up with her friend who was a blogger and wrote a column for a magazine. She published an article about Live Oaks and me.

People swamped our little gallery. It was then that Amanda brought up her suggestion again and I decided to broach the topic with Larry. I waited until we’d had sex and he was well satiated to bring it up.

“Larry,” I began hesitantly, “I’ve been struggling with something, and I need your input.”

He asked me what it was, and I told him my idea. Larry, the love of my life, has always been my biggest fan and greatest supporter. Of course, he approved of the plan. Larry jumped in and helped me make it happen. I felt he got too involved and it was quickly turning into another Larry Mitchell project, instead of a Faith Mitchell one. I had just wanted to rent space in an available building nearby, but Larry bought the entire building.

When I tried to talk to him about my plans and goals for the gallery, he started guilting me, by pointing out how it would cut into “our time.” He said, “I love being with you all of the time. Our time together is the most important part of all of this, for me.”

I felt slighted, but smiled and reassured him. “I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

As the build began, I found myself drawn to the new location. I was there to oversee the construction crew and to guide the workers in the creation of my vision. Larry kept trying to assert himself in the process and on more than one occasion, I had to ask him to back off and let me do things my way. I loved him dearly, but I needed to do this on my own.

I would get home later and later. I would spend my weekends at the gallery. Larry seemed to be losing interest in both the project and me. I don’t know what it was, but I felt as if he were resenting the time I was spending on the new gallery. Didn’t Larry remember all the years he left me alone as he was out pursuing his real estate business? How many nights did I fall asleep with a vibrator, while he was out making deals and entertaining clients?

During all this time, I continued to meet with Amanda and Josh. They both took an active interest in my new gallery. I offered Amanda the job as my gallery manager, and she jumped at it, quitting her job in Dallas and moving north to be within walking distance. Josh would close his studio and relocate into one of my rental studios upstairs in the Tyler building, as soon as it was ready.

I had also made a decision. I would pose for Josh. He and Amanda were thrilled by my choice, and we set up the date for the first session. Amanda wanted to be there, but I was not comfortable. I insisted that Josh and I be alone.

I showed up at his studio, and he gave me a glass of wine to help me relax. He stripped first, and I feasted my eyes on his gorgeous body and that magnificent, delightful cock of his. I undressed, standing three feet away from him. He observed me the entire time. He guided me into the center of his stage lighting and turned on his cameras. They took high-resolution video, which he would edit and pull out the best still images.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.