On the Beach - Cover

On the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My girlfriend's unexpected sexual adventures and how they changed many lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Nudism  

PART 5 - A summer reunion.

It was summer and time to go to our favorite beach, the scene of so many of our life’s key events. Alison emailed to let me know she was out of school for a month and was bringing her fiancé as I had suggested. They would go to the beach with us.

I picked them up at the airport and was rather surprised to discover that Ed was Asian. He was polite and nice and was all American, fourth generation. I took them to her parent’s house and we made plans for the next evening.

Alison and Matty had lots to chat about so Ed and I grabbed some beers and went for a walk in the neighborhood. I found out that Alison had been her usual open and honest self so he was quite informed of her sexual history and actually found it fascinating.

He was a lot more modern than his Asian background might suggest, where women were often isolated so much that when they married they were almost completely ignorant. He watched porn as he was growing up. His field was theoretical mathematics so a grounding in pleasures of the flesh balanced his life and Alison was a real delight, as he knew I was well aware of.

He’d enjoyed the bodies of a few graduate students and even a faculty wife or two so knew the value of sexual variety. I figured he knew that my wife had fucked around so he was likely fishing for an invitation.

I told him that I really missed Alison so would they stay overnight if Matty approved? He was delighted at the prospect. Of course Matty approved and my wife got her second Asian cock. Alison and I screwed several times and in the morning she confessed that she still loved me more than him. He was a good catch for now and had money and connections that she needed. But don’t buy any wedding presents yet.

I shared that with my wife, of course, who told me that Ed was a passable fuck so she’d keep doing him whenever I wanted pussy time with Alison. I told her I loved her for that.

At the beach Ed went kinda wild. He was a curiosity so got hit on a lot and didn’t know how to resist temptation. Two teenage sisters took him into the woods for a couple of hours. Kenny let me know they were under-age which I passed on to Ed. He got more careful. Kenny’s aunt had a gangbang which Ed loved, doing her whenever he could find her pussy vacant which amounted to three times. Ed seemed to barely notice who Alison was sleeping with in his focus on getting his own rocks off.

Caitie was also a newcomer to the nude beach scene and got lots of attention as she paraded around showing off her lovely tits and ass. Sex to her was as natural as eating so she would lie down, bend over, hop on, or try any other position with me, Kenny, or Ed at any opportunity for privacy. I took her out behind the swim float in the lake and was easily able to insert underwater since she was well lubricated from who knows how many semen spurts. She loved getting laid in the woods, in the beach shelters, in the community shower with an audience even, and taking turns all night with me and Kenny. A true love child.

One of her favorite activities was parading in front of young guys immediately after fucking one of us. The semen sliding down her thighs let them clearly know what she’d just been doing and she thrilled at their cocks twitching, wishing they could get in there too. She actually orgasmed thinking about letting them do just that.

One last story about this saucy wench before I move on. I was looking for Brent at their tent but the door was zippered shut. I heard a noise inside so went around back to peek in the screened window. There was Caitie, sitting on the waist of a young guy I did not recognize. She was facing me and when I looked perplexed she pointed to her crotch. His pecker was NOT in her. Her pussy lips had it pinned to his belly and as she undulated her hips those lips slid to and fro along the hard shaft. She looked right at me as she picked up the pace. He groaned and spurted a big puddle of semen on his belly. Knee walking up, she dropped her pussy right in it and rotated around a little. Then she reached down and diddled herself to a sperm lubricated orgasm. She mouthed to me “Wait! Wait!” as she knee-walked her messy twat to his mouth and ordered, “Clean it!” He couldn’t escape until he did.

“I enjoyed that. Hope you did.” He unzipped the tent and fled. I came in the door and zipped it back closed. I lay on my back and she showed me exactly what he had experienced. It was damn neat. When we snuggled afterwards she gave me a huge compliment, “I sure like you. Most guys don’t get it like you do. Sex is always a moment in the present, kinda like eating a good meal. It is enjoyed and then it’s gone. Too many guys make a big deal out of you fucking someone else. If you hadn’t seen me with that kid, would you ever have known what we did? No. I wish more guys were like you.” I kissed her for that.

Even though I wanted to, I didn’t spend more time in Alison’s twat than any other. Our sessions were especially intense though. One must be diplomatic when one has a wife, even if she’s getting all the cock she wants.

The month went by quickly and we all enjoyed ourselves at every opportunity. During our last coupling Alison cried and asked me an odd question. “Would I ever consider having two wives?”

I pressed for an explanation and she only said she wished she’d married me. She and Matty got along really well but could they live together day in and day out? How well would I keep up with two hot women sexually?

The couple left with a lot of questions unanswered. Ed was a pussy hound, that was clear based on his behavior at the beach. Alison was making her decisions on the basis of economics and power. Where were they headed? Nothing I can do but watch, I decided, and Matty concurred.

Alison kept in better touch as she had promised. She came home for Thanksgiving and wanted to be with Matty and me. Could we get naked with her? She needed some comforting.

She sobbed as she related how Ed had changed. Fancying himself God’s gift to women, he was getting in trouble for inappropriate behavior. She’d broken up with him and decided to quit her doctoral program at the end of the semester. She had finally realized that the people, other than her parents, she loved most in the world were here - me and Matty. Could she officially be my mistress? Matty said, “Sure. I like having you around you know.” We had a small ceremony in the back yard and signed a document I drew up.

Kenny’s aunt had met a wealthy retired guy who wanted a hot companion for a round the world cruise as a starter. Would we move into her big house and take care of it, and Kenny, indefinitely? Hell yes! The utilities were much less than our rent. Now there was more room for Alison who did NOT want to live at home, and Kenny would help me keep the women satisfied. Sometimes everything works out just right.

By Christmas we were all settled in the big house. Alison loved our little guy who was crawling by now. She got a part-time teaching job at the community college and promised me that, as much as she wanted to have my baby, she’d not get pregnant without my OK.

Kenny was getting pretty grown up and would graduate from high school in the spring. Besides being a great sex companion for the women of the household, he was developing a normal teenager’s social life. He was a dedicated student but would, from time to time, date a girl he’d met at the beach. He’d joke, “They’ve got nothing to hide”. If he had sex with them, we knew it would be “safe” and the young women would understand it was just for fun. He didn’t need intimate relationships with what he had at home. A local scholarship was waiting to get him started in college.

We tried being two women and a guy in the king-sized bed but that only works for short term activities. Since women have more stuff, they each took a bedroom. Kenny and I each took a smaller one as essentially a dressing room or cave, as the need might be. We spent the nights alternately with the women. Sometimes we copulated who we were bedded with, and sometimes we didn’t. Like in a marriage, coitus depends on a lot of conditions. Cuddling might be all we really needed that night or we might jump one another in the morning. Of course sex in our nudist household could be quite spontaneous and initiated by anyone anywhere. A bit of oral fun might just happen too. Or seeing Alison getting humped from behind bent over the couch might inspire my erection to want some of her too. You get the picture.

Sunday afternoons we liked to have a group “love-in”, sometimes including special visitors like the brothers and their cousin Caitie. Seems a good way to show our appreciation for the gift of sex from the Creator after returning home from church.

PART 6 - The beach group is together again for a while

As Caitie and I spent more time together in and out of sexual embraces, I learned more of her carnal history. She loved telling me what her cousins didn’t care to know. I was fascinated and it became the basis for the following tale while got me hard quicker too.

Back in high school, she had only one girlfriend, but they shared a philosophy of life and sex. Guys were far more interesting than other girls anyway. Most just wanted to gossip and fuss over clothes and silly stuff. She’d rather have guys take her to fun places and screw her sox off. Trips to Caribbean islands, on yachts, and even Europe happened when she dated older guys with money. She and her girlfriend had quickly learned that their peers usually had little money and poorly trained dicks.

I asked, “So did you just whore yourselves out for those rewards?”

She slugged me and said, “Hell no! I wouldn’t be letting you in my pussy if you weren’t a good guy and a good fuck. Every one of my lovers has had to meet those criteria or they were let go. I’ve never sold my body but if I’m getting something I like I feel I need to be giving back. Is that whoring or being a good person?”

I slapped her bun back and said, “You are one of the nicest women I’ve ever met. Thanks for the explanation of your personal philosophy. I wish more people felt so much like the Golden Rule. All this talk has me ready to give you something hard. How do you want it?”

“Spoon me and play with my tits! I haven’t had that position in a while.” I did and tweaked her clit to an orgasm too.

She and Matty and Alison became good friends and we met with the three of them at their place or ours as often as we could.

I often thought back to the last time at the beach. There were five guys in our group and Caitie got each of them in her twat as often as she could. She showed Matty how to do the sliders and they had fun with the legal teenagers too. I got to see some cellphone videos that my wife took.

One sixteen-year-old got infatuated with Caitie. By now Alison was in on the slider fun so the three of them took him into the woods and got him going. Alison, remembering an incident from long ago, pissed on his rod as she was sliding on it. He shot his wad immediately so the other two women were asked to spray Alison’s crotch while she was still on his dick. The kid got rehardened immediately and Matty also got him off by sliding on his piss-wet prick.

I saw the video and asked if that could be done to me. The next day I was the target and loved it. My three companions got the best my hose could deliver after stoking up on ice tea and beer. Two of the three had an orgasm from the nasty tickling.

Caitie now considered me a friend as well as a lover, and a confidant even beyond that. I took the responsibility seriously and she appreciated it. She shared with me when we were having coffee one morning after a fun night at the big evening campfire and after, “I’m having a really good time here. Thanks so much for inviting me. But I need to tell you something that even my cousins don’t know. I’m pregnant!”

I reached out for her hand, “Who’s the father?”

“I’m not sure. Probably one of my cousins because I fucked them every day during my last fertile time. I was also doing my boss every day but he’s been snipped. That’s all the possibilities. I thought I was being careful but I guess nothing’s perfect.”

“Do you want to terminate the fetus?”

“No, I can’t do that.”

“Tell Matty. She knows a lot more than I do.”

“Well, I can keep on enjoying all the cock I want without any worries. I haven’t had yours for a while. How about now?”

We made love before looking for my wife who had just come back from swimming with the brothers and was hot to get laid. Caitie and I went for a walk on the beach for a half hour before returning to the tent. The brothers were sleeping and Matty came out to join us, fresh semen dripping from her reddened slit.

Caitie told her what I had just learned and Matty took the mother–to-be on a beach walk for girl-girl talk. I got a beer.

After the revelation at the beach we hadn’t told the brothers what was going on. Caitie wouldn’t show for a while and didn’t want them to know. The brothers’ parents had been doing OK but took a turn for the worse. Caitie couldn’t afford her apartment by herself so we took her in to our big house. She cut her job back to half time and helped a lot around the house to pay for her keep.

I didn’t mind visiting her crotch regularly, of course. Neither did Kenny who lived with us at that time. Her needs increased with her pregnancy. Believe it or not, keeping up with three women who liked sex was getting more difficult for the guys who had to do it. Male equipment has its limits. We could use pills for the sex parties but that was not advised for continuous use.

Nature has a way of working things out even though we might not understand its methods. Caitie woke up with severe cramps and I took her to the emergency room. She was mid-way through her pregnancy but her body decided it shouldn’t go to completion and she miscarried.

The young woman had accepted the unexpected impregnation and was bravely awaiting her changed life. Now this was suddenly wrenched away. Fortunately, she had Matty and Alison to provide emotional support. Us guys weren’t much help. She wasn’t interested in sex for quite a while. That was a major change for her.

Matty told me that our wounded girl wanted to sleep snuggled up to me but platonically. I’d have sex with my other women in the morning or before bedtime so they weren’t neglected.

After a number of medical studies her gynecologist said it was unlikely she could ever carry a baby to term and recommended her tubes be tied. Another emotional blow.

After counseling and lots of loving support from her family she accepted the doctor’s advice and moved on with her life. Her hormones had settled back to their previous state and her libido returned. I was the first recipient of her womanly desire.

When she disrobed in front of me, she’d been sleeping in a nighty for a long time, she was not her usual confident self. She said, “Am I still desirable?”

My love stick was showing its readiness so I said, “Your friend is very happy to see you. I can’t see any outward difference so I guess the next step is to check out the inside. Come here you lovely woman!”

She rushed to my arms with tears running down her cheeks. We fell on the bed, kissing and clutching each other. I took my time exploring her body and praising each spot that I touched and kissed. When I reached her pussy I had hardly done much when she exploded in a long orgasm, certainly pent up for far too long.

“You taste as good as ever, milady.”

She growled, “See how I feel, dammit. I didn’t realize how horny I am.”

We rutted furiously, slept a bit, then made love slowly and thoroughly. After breakfast she smiled at me as she asked Kenny of he could spare an hour or so. I threw her a kiss. Matty and Alison beamed and wanted a report.

Her employer had kept her part-time job for her and she was soon again treating the shy older man twice a week to the only pussy he’d had for many years. She consulted with her female housemates how to get him to try dating and develop his own partners.

Alison suggested that he be introduced to Kenny’s aunt who owned the house they were living in. She was nearer his age and just back from extended travelling as a companion to a wealthy retired man.

She had many stories to tell and was taking a couple of months off before going with him again. She was ready for some sexual variety too and eagerly welcomed Kenny and me into her voluptuous body. Stopping in at Randolph’s business while Caitie was there, she was introduced and struck up a lively conversation with him.

A few days later she found an event to invite him to as an escort and it went quite well. At Caitie’s insistence, he asked Auntie, as we called her, on a regular date. She skillfully built up his confidence and, within a week had his pants off.

At work following his seduction, he solemnly told Caitie that their relationship must become platonic since he was involved with Auntie. Although she’d already heard the details of his beddings, she acted appropriately ignorant and wished him well. Mission accomplished.

Alison realized that Caitie didn’t have any goals and was just drifting along. Not a good situation. Matty queried her and discussed possibilities. Alison suggested starting with basic college courses to open her horizons and give her some short term goals. I said I’d support that.

Rather quickly Auntie was spending quite few nights at Randolph’s place. Matty explained to me that it appeared to be a great case of mutual needs reciprocally being met. Auntie was ready for a quieter life with more personal development while Randolph needed someone to show him how to enjoy it more. Meeting in the middle was a great fit. As an example, Auntie, who had lost count of her lovers long ago, needed to find a deeper meaning to the joining of bodies. Randolph, whose lovers could be counted on one hand, needed greater exposure to the variety and excitement of carnal intimacy.

Auntie sure was the one to give him that! She was to sex what “surround sound” was to a movie. When you were copulating with her the rest of the world disappeared. Her large and lush body enfolded you and her actions kept you totally attending to what all to you, not just your cock, was experiencing. I missed the occasional and intense experiences already.

After Auntie had been home a month she got a call from Sam, her sugar daddy, to schedule their next adventure. Being hooked on Randolph she had talked with us about what to do and wondered if she should suggest a replacement. Caitie was in on the discussion and popped up with this, “How about me? I’d love to travel and do the things you’ve done. Let’s you and I talk soon.”

She and Auntie had some long talks and that seemed like a good idea. Sam was almost three times Caitie’s age but would undoubtedly love a cutie like her as a companion. Auntie reassure the young woman that Sam was a gentleman and quite adequate in bed. There would probably be opportunities for other partners as Sam knew many people with a hedonistic lifestyle but he would always respect her choice. Auntie said she’d never been disappointed.

When Sam made his expected call, Auntie explained her choice and solution. She invited him out to meet Caitie and the other folks she’d told him about. He’d be there in a week.

I took Caitie and Auntie to the local airport where his private jet dropped him off for a few days. We went to the house and Auntie told us he was aware of our propensity for nudity and shared the same. I have to admit that for a man of sixty he kind of put me to shame. He was fit and lightly tanned and only his full head and trimmed beard of grey hair gave his age away.

Sam spent the first night in Auntie’s bed. The next day we honored his request to go the nude beach he’d heard about from Auntie. He spent most of his time there getting to know Caitie and did remark on the way back that other such beaches on the Mediterranean and in South America weren’t much nicer.

That night he slept in Caitie’s bed and they were both looking happy at breakfast. He’d send his jet for her in two weeks. They were going on an Arctic cruise that would also spend some land time in Siberia. His new companion might want to do some homework. A list of suggested clothing would be sent and there would be time to buy what she didn’t have on the way.

All of us were at the airport to see our sweetie off on her big adventure. The night before, as I held her body close to mine, she admitted to being a bit scared, but I reminded her that Auntie had enjoyed her time with Sam and we would be here for her when she returned. We’d miss her of course but she had many ways to keep in touch.

Auntie had discovered that the shy Randolph had read a lot of erotic stories, such as this, and viewed plenty of porn, so had a deep desire for direct instead of vicarious experience. She told him he’d hooked up with the right woman and began by getting him hot telling about the adventures which the body he was presently intimate with had done, including her year with Sam. When he’d gotten over any worries about that, she began revealing our sexual history and activities.

He’d been to the nude beach when Sam was here and had absorbed it OK. Now it was time for him to participate in one of our Sunday “nature worships”. We got him tipsy and obviously leering at Matty and Alison. When he went to the bathroom to empty his bladder, Alison slipped in with him and said he needed help aiming. She had to push his pecker down to hit the target. Then she knelt down and rather easily sucked a big pearly load out of him.

Leading him to her bedroom she demanded that he reciprocate and, of course, he was hard after she got her jollies. He took orders well and was soon being ridden by the young woman he had never expected to screw.

When they finished he was taken to Kenny’s bedroom where Auntie was just finishing a pounding by Kenny her nephew. That erotic scene got the older man’s pecker resurrected and the others left as he climbed in bed with his sex queen. They emerged a while later and he had a dazed but happy look on his face. Randolph was part of our “inner circle” now.

PART 7 - Lives expand in many ways

Caitie skyped and emailed pictures and occasionally called from all around the world. She was having the time of her life and Sam was as good to her as Auntie had promised. She asserted that he damn well knew how much she appreciated him too.

She was learning Spanish from a married couple from Barcelona that were longtime friends of Sam. They accompanied them at least half the time and Sam had learned Spanish that way too ... immersion. Auntie filled us in that Sam had been sharing the wife of the couple for twenty years and the husband was a good lover in exchange.

Alison was developing her own life too. The college job was good for her emotionally and socially. Now it got better sexually too. She was in the same department as Paul, a thirty something divorced faculty member. They collaborated on a department project and got to know each other pretty well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.