The Dare - Cover

The Dare

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Such a Nice Explosion

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: Such a Nice Explosion - Talia had no idea what kind of games she would get into once she started to talk more and more with one of her co-writing role playing partners. She soon discovered she was more like Niki than she had ever realized.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Talia was late getting home the next night and Peter was already munching on some pizza when she came in the door. Giving him a quick wave hello, she went down the hall, took a quick pee, and went into her room to see if Chuck was back. Yesterday had been a nice break from all the excitement, but rather than making her less interested in their games, the interruption had only heightened her eagerness to see what he might want next.

Spotting his handle online, Talia quickly sent off a greeting, settling back and making herself comfortable as she waited for his reply. Which came almost immediately.

> > : “God, I was getting worried, thought I missed you or something”

“Nope, just had to stay after work, a draft had to go out in the overnights.”

> > : “Ah. So we still good? I mean, someone still wants to play, right?

“Um, yeah.”

> > : “Just wanted to make sure, I am a considerate sort of guy. Sometimes.”

“So, should we continue the story?”

> > : “In a minute. Slut. I assume your roommate is home, it’s kinda late.”

“Yeah” The word slut, just thrown into the middle of his reply shocked her a little, but she felt an odd something or other clicking in her mind, telling her that it was game time. Or something.

> > : ‘I like to push you <before> you are all worked up, make you prove to me how much you want to do as I say. So, I dare you to strip down to your underwear and start masturbating through your panties while you tell me all the things that happened since we last talked. The more mundane the better. I want you masturbating while you tell me about something as normal as eating breakfast.”

“God, where do you get these ideas? It’s like, so...” Talia typed before standing up and stripping off her shirt and jeans, sitting back down in her undergarments as she tried to get her body to respond like he asked. She didn’t feel much at first, just her fingers pressing against her sex through her panties, but the simple act of obedience, of following his dare, made her begin to relax a little bit.

“Well, it was kinda weird after telling them about the dare, it was like they were embarrassed but not.” she told him, typing slowly as she continued to play with herself with her right hand. She tried swapping hands, but it was so awkward she went back to typing slowly with her left. “Oh, they did ask about the dare later, if i actually did it.”

> > : “Did what? Cum?”

“Yeah. I said yes and that was it.” Remembering that part of the conversation was working to get her mind in a much more pliable and naughty place, so the next part was easier.

“The next day was normal. I had breakfast. My roommate goes before I do so i did not see them. I went to work.” Continuing to play with herself, she felt both awkward and a bit weird, but she did not stop.

“After work, um, I made dinner and watched tv. Oh, I tried to find someone online but didn’t”

“Oh yeah, they tried to ‘dare’ me, like before, but since we weren’t playing and stuff, I told them it wouldn’t work. Not sure they understood”.

> > : “They asked you a dare?”

“Yeah like when they dared me to drop the blanket again”. Talia did not tell them they had also dared her to stay naked the rest of that night, she was not sure why, she just felt like keeping it to herself.

> > : “Oh, well you should have. You are a slut after all!”

“I. but, just with, you, and you know, like this”

> > : “Hmm, maybe, I will have to think about this. Not sure I like my slut’s saying no. Maybe I need to talk to them!”

“God, no, um, let’s just forget about it. I’m doing what you ask” she said, continuing to rub herself through her cotton panties. Discussing the dares reminded her of two nights ago, sitting naked on the couch with her brother, and she found herself getting damp finally, her panties beginning to darken from her wetness.

> > : “Sure, whatever, I think we will need some new rules but we can discuss that later. Are you wet yet my obedient little slut?”

“A little, some”

> > : “Hmm, well, at least you kept going. Good girl.”

There it was again. Good girl. God he was such a dork, but she had to admit the game was fun, and getting more fun every time.

> > : “Go get a drink from the kitchen, like you are, and find your roommate and see if they want a drink too. Make sure you stand there for a full minute when you ask them.”

‘Finally, a real dare.’ Talia thought as a tingle of anticipation ran through her. She was not sure where Chuck was going to go with all of this, but her body was reacting already, just to the idea of the dare. She could only imagine how she was going to feel when she was out in the other rooms.

Walking through the edge of the living room to get to the kitchen, Talia could see Peter glance at her, giving her a double take when he saw how she was dressed. She could feel him watching her as she disappeared into the kitchen, moving around the cool tiled floor as she got herself a glass of ice water. Taking a deep breath, she went out and stood just to the side of Peter, not blocking his view as she asked him “Um, did you want a drink while I’m getting mine?”

“Oh, no, I’m good, thanks” he said, not shying away from looking at her as she stood there, her damp panties at his eye level.

She continued to stand there for a long while, Chuck had told her to stay there for a minute, and she was not surprised when Peter spoke up again.

“I see you are playing again.”

“Yes”

“Hmm, then I dare you to come a lot closer.”

‘Oh god, he’s daring me just like before, what a rush!’ Talia thought as she looked at him steadily for a second before moving closer, much closer, her damp panties definitely becoming obvious. Buried inside of her underwear, she could feel her dark curls were matted and damp, and she could feel a bit of wetness clinging to her thighs as she stood forward.

Peter just nodded, “I think I understand now. But why are you still standing there? A dare?”

“Yes, they said to wait a full minute before leaving. I think they wanted you to have a good look.”

“Hmmm, you will have to thank them for me.”

Feeling like she had spent long enough, Talia left, grabbing her glass from the kitchen and walking half dressed back to the relative safety of her room.

“Back” she typed quickly as she tossed her underwear on top of her shirt and jeans she’d taken off before.

> > : ‘So, feel better slut?”

“God, yes. Fuck you, but yes” she said, reaching down and feeling just how wet she had gotten.

> > : “God you are fun to play with. Tell me what happened, did they want a drink?”

“No, but I stood there long enough they knew it was a dare. They said to say thanks for the look.”

> > : “Ah, good enough. Will have to give them an even better look then, hmmm? You keep your fingers busy while we talk now, right?”

“Yes, yes.”

> > : “I bet they are getting in the way, so take off your panties and tell me how wet you are. It might be time to return to our story and really get you going, I want you to give your roommate a really good look.”

“I already did. They dared me again. To stand really close. They had to know I was wet”

> > : “And this time you did the dare?”

“Well, ya, um, I was already into it and stuff, before it was just, you know out of the blue.”

> > : “Hmmm, I see. Play with your clit while you count to 30 then tell me when you are done.”

“God, ok.” Talia could feel herself responding more and more to the dares, or commands, and as she spread her legs a bit and circled her clit, she counted slowly to thirty in her head, feeling her body getting quite warm and restless by the time she hit the end.

“Done.”

> > : “Great. Time to go back out to your blanket. Put your panties back on first, I want you to take them off in a bit in front of them. Now, grab your laptop. Your roommate will love seeing you again I am sure!”

“Oh god, fuck, ok. Give me a minute to move.”

Talia could feel how wet she had gotten, her panties feeling damp and her thighs sticky as she walked back into the other room. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, poking out through her thin bra, and as she set the laptop down briefly, she could feel Peter watching her as she moved around, bending over as she positioned the cushions the way she liked. As she sat down, pulling the laptop onto her lap, she glanced at him, blushing as he nodded at her with a smile.

“Someone is being dared a lot tonight”

“Yes, um, sorry. If it’s going to bug you, I will tell them, and just go back to my room” Talia said, part of her was nervous and hoping he was going to send her away, a bigger part of her hoping he’d have her stay.

“Oh, I’m fine. And you should be free to have fun in your own house, I always thought. Consider this my thanks for letting me live here.”

“You don’t have to!” she said, before realizing that he was teasing, his smile underscoring his comment.

Finally replying to ChuckBC, she let him know that she was out on the couch like he asked.

> > : “And your roommate?”

“Sitting there, they looked and said nothing. I asked if I was bothering them, they said no.”

> > : “Hmm, sounds like you were trying to get out of my dare? How naughty of you.”

“Not really, I just, you know, don’t want to make anything really awkward around here. I really needed to make sure. You got to understand. Please?”

> > : “I guess. Yeah, I guess you are right. I know I might get carried away sometimes.”

“Um, yeah, its fine, really.” Talia said, honestly not wanting him to change, just wanting him to understand why she was giving her roommate an out. Her roommate that was her brother, even though Chuck thought it was just another female roommate.

> > : “Well, let’s get back to Niki and the boys, hmm? Feel free to enjoy yourself as we go, slut.”

“OK” Talia thought, her eyes glancing over at Peter before going back to her screen. This was an escalation that she was not sure she could do. But she felt a naughty desire to at least try.

As the two returned to their story, Talia could feel herself getting back into it, her body warming up as the very erotic scene played out, but she was not quite able to bring herself to just play with herself like she would have if she was in her room. She did squirm around a bit, squeezing her legs together when she moved, but it was far more subdued than her more private personal enjoyments.

As Niki had made her pronouncement, Jackson remembered looking at the others, everyone wondering if anyone was going to get naked, and if so, who would be the first to start taking off their clothes. The promised reward, the ability to touch Niki, touch a naked girl, wherever and however he wanted, made the decision easy for him. Besides, after the round of blow jobs, he had seen, or been seen by the rest already, and if they were too shy to strip, then they were going to miss out. Dropping his shirt on top of his discarded jeans, he moved to the table and slowly ran his hand across Niki’s stomach, moving up to softly stroke her breast. Her skin was like satin, so soft, and he could feel his prick aching it was so hard, as he stood naked next to the table. All around him he saw the rest of the group taking off their clothes. It was only awkward for a few seconds, seeing everyone’s boners, before the constant thrill of the game Niki was playing with them overcame any awkwardness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.