The Dare - Cover

The Dare

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: True Exposure

True Sex Story: Chapter 6: True Exposure - Talia had no idea what kind of games she would get into once she started to talk more and more with one of her co-writing role playing partners. She soon discovered she was more like Niki than she had ever realized.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Sunday

Discussing everything with Chuck the next day, he seemed as if this was all perfectly normal and to be expected, and in fact seemed almost gleeful.

> > : “Oh, that’s perfect. Just you wait. You are going to be a quivering pile of goo whenever I want by the time I’m done with you. Time to get back to the couch. No headset. Let me know when you are out there.”

“Ok, um, wearing what exactly?”

> > : “Exactly. What. As in nothing. Hurry up, unless you want to parade down the hall with your laptop when they walk in.”

“Hmmph, it’s going to be an hour probably. But, fine.”

> > : “Get yourself warmed up first, you know, nice and lubricated, before you go down the hall. You need to be on edge all the time now.”

“God, you are terrible!”

Repeating her clothing removal from the day before, laying her clothes out exactly the same, Talia thought about ignoring his final directive, but she found she just went along with it. Touching herself, getting herself ‘lubricated’ as he said, she realized the games, the little challenges, were all part of what was getting her going. She felt so alive, more alive than she had in years. Even if it was all virtual, he was helping her have the best sex (Solo sex is still SEX, she told herself), in her life.

Grabbing her laptop, she walked naked down the short hallway, making herself comfortable on the couch and wrapping herself up carefully in her soft blanket.

“Ok, I’m here”

> > : “Good, Remember the rules, keep a finger damp unless I tell you otherwise. I got the next bit ready for you while I waited”

It was only a second later before the next reply taking Niki and the boys to the next level was on her screen, and Talia found herself imagining that it was actually her with a hard cock in her mouth and another inside of her at the same time. Groaning, she began to ‘one hand type’ a reply, slowly playing with herself like he asked, stopping to type with two hands when it got to be too difficult to complete her thoughts fast enough. As she hit enter, she dove her fingers back downwards, gasping a little as she felt herself jump in response. She was on edge today, like never before. She assumed it had to because of where she was. It was just so wrong to masturbate out there on the couch, even if she was covered up by a blanket.

As they continued to role play, to build their story together, Talia found herself losing herself in the story, and just as she had way back before all of these games started. She was easily bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm, spending a lot of time masturbating as she waited for each reply, then quickly typing a reply and returning a hand to her sexual stimulation. The ‘muscle memory’, such as it was, helped her to be a bit more comfortable than might be expected as she chased her always elusive orgasm. She could see herself a little bit in the reflection of the black television screen, and she played a little with the top of the blanket, exposing her breastbone and shoulders, teasing her imaginary watchers with glimpses of her pale white skin.

As it had the last few times she was on the couch, the turning of the key in the lock of the door behind her startled her out of her fantasy, and Talia paused her rapid circling of her clit in order to place both hands on her laptop and attempt to look as normal as possible.

“Oh, out here again. You sure are on your computer a lot lately.”

“Yeah, it’s fun I guess, you don’t mind do you? I mean, I could go back to my room.”

“Nah, it’s not like you are playing videos and making noise. I mean, I can watch stuff, right?”

“Of course.”

“Then don’t worry about it”. Peter headed down the hall towards his room, pausing before he got there for a long moment before closing the door to his room behind him.

“They are home, you were right, they didn’t seem to care that I was out here and not in my room. I mean, they didn’t say nothing about it, really, just commented that I was online a lot.”

> > : “See, I think they are just curious as to what you are doing, and aren’t going to give away the fact that they know you’ve been flashing them and stuff, laying out your clothes like a signal.”

“I guess. I dunno for sure, but they just didn’t make any comment about anything that was not just, you know, normal and stuff.”

> > : “Perfect. So, tell me how wet you are you little exhibitionist slut!”

“God, I mean, I’ve been wetter, but it’s the combination of being scared and turned on that’s so crazy.”

> > : “Did you check?”

“Yes, god, you are so nosy!”

> > : “Well, good. Now, let’s continue, and see if we can’t get you another thrill today, hmm?”

“Wha?”

> > : “Just write for now.”

As they replied a couple more times, Peter came in, looking at Talia for a moment before turning on the television. She thought he was going to ask something, but after a moment he simply started watching one of his shows. As her fingers clacked over the keys, she could see him glancing over at her as if considering what to say.

> > : “I assume they are back, but, in any case, move around a bit, as if you are getting more comfortable, letting the blanket fall down a bit before you get it back in place.”

‘Oh god, here it comes. Chuck just thinks this is my roommate. Oh god.’ Talia’s thoughts were racing as she thought about how, or if, she was going to do as he asked.

“I, god, really? I mean, fuck, what if”

> > : ‘Trust me. And I told you, if it all goes to shit, I’ll help fix it. But it won’t. See what she says. Like I said, I think she is amused and or curious.”

Taking a deep breath, Talia could feel that she had made her mind, and she was going to do this. She just had to figure out how. Moving around, pulling her arms out a bit further as if trying to type easier, she felt the edges of the blanket begin to loosen around her shoulders and upper chest. Continuing to type away, as if unaware of what was going on, she leaned forward for a moment, peering into her screen, before leaning back in a slump, waiting for the blanket to fall like she expected.

When the blanket did indeed fall, albeit much farther than she had expected, she quickly grabbed it in her other hand, covering up her briefly exposed breast, glancing over at Peter and seeing him watching her.

“Um, sorry.”

“Tally, what’s going on? I mean, you’ve been...” his voice trailed off, just left it hanging there.

“Nothing, i mean, nothing really. It’s just, you know, kind of a game.”

“A game?”

“Yeah, you know, um, like a dare or something.”

“So was that a dare?”

“What?”

“What just happened. Do you need me to say it out loud?”

“No, um, yeah, it was a dare.”

“Ah. From whomever you are talking to?”

“Yeah, um, they just think I have a roommate. A girl roommate. I never told them, you know”

“Oh”

Peter sat for a long moment, not saying anything, idly watching his show as Talia begin to type again.

“Do you want me to leave, you know, so you can, um, play your games?”

“No, it’s ok”

“Oh, if you are sure.”

“Yeah, it’s ok with me. I mean, if it’s ok with you.”

“I don’t mind.”

‘Yeah, I bet’ Talia thought as she pictured him getting a peek at her. It had been years since they had both lived at home, but she had read stories. She knew most brothers were little horn dogs around their sisters, even if they were a few years younger, as in the case of Peter and herself. She did not think that just because she was now nearing forty that anything had really changed though she never had caught an inkling that Peter had ever tried to spy on her anything, she just sort of assumed. It was obvious he was mostly humoring her, but she suspected he didn’t really mind.

> > : “Hey! Details. You haven’t said anything in a while. Did you guys get in an argument or something?”

“No, no, sorry, just had to talk to them a minute, and, it’s like rude to type away when talking to someone, unless, you know, you are all talking together or something.”

> > : ‘Yeah, I know. It’s like texting at the dinner table”

“Yeah. Anyway, nothing. I mean, I did it, a bit more than I planned, and they didn’t even say a word, even though I know they saw.”

> > : “What do you mean, more than you planned. Details woman!”

“Well, it fell all the way off one side, so, you know, my whole breast showed.”

> > : “Yeah, I just BET you didn’t plan that, And here I thought I was the one pushing you!”

“Seriously! God, I meant to just flash a little and ended up going full toga for a moment. It was ok though, like I said, they just ignored the fact that it was obvious i was at least ½ naked under the blanket.”

> > : “Hmmm. and that was it?”

Talia debated about telling him the rest. She figured she should keep the lies to a minimum, lest she get caught out, so she ponied up the rest of her and Peter’s conversation. “Well, they asked about it after a bit, like was I ok, or something. I just said it was a game. I think they understood. Even offered to leave if I needed to play the game. I kinda laughed inside, it’s like they have no idea that an exhibition dare sorta needs to have an audience.”

> > : ‘Holy shit, really? I mean, they just know it’s a game and they are cool with it?”

“I think so, I mean, I told them it was ok and stuff, so...”

> > : “Oh god. Want to find out for sure?”

“Um, maybe?”

> > : “Drop the blanket for like five minutes, and keep typing with me unless you have to talk to them. Or something”

“Fuck ... really? God, you are so ... I don’t even know the word! I don’t think I can, I mean, there are limits!

> > : “Hmm. Maybe. Make it one minute then.”

Talia was watching Peter watch his show as she considered. There was a tingling thrill running up and down her spine as she imagined what it would be like to do as Chuck asked. She didn’t think Peter would say anything, but he would have to look, right? She could feel her nipples getting hard just thinking about it, and if she had not already been quite wet, she knew she would be just thinking about it. What was it about that was driving her so crazy? She had never been anything close to an exhibitionist or even very sexual growing up. What was it about this game, or her stories, (or the combination??) that was making her act so out of character?

“Ok, fuck, here I go. As soon as I get up my nerve.”

> > : “Fuck, slut, just drop it, now!”

Talia did, Chuck’s order was enough to tip her over the edge. As she continued to type away, making up her next reply for Niki’s action, taking Jackson’s cock deep inside of her while she was being felt up by the other four boys, she felt the blanket settle down around her waist. Both of her breasts, small as they were, bobbled a little as she typed. She kept an eye on Peter while she typed, and she could see when he finally noticed. He was sweet enough about it, glancing away right away, but she could see that he could not help himself, his eyes continued to glide over her bare B cups (on a good day) as she continued to type as if she was not half naked on the couch. Finally, she hit enter after a couple of sentences and pulled the blanket back up around her.

“Another one, I assume”

“Yeah.” Talia answered, blushing for some reason, as if Peter talking about it made it a little more embarrassing.

“You mind if I ask you another question?”

“No, what?”

“Is it just with whomever you are taking to online? Or dares in general that you like?”

“Oh! I dunno” Talia said, stalling, not really sure how she felt, and even if she was sure, she was not sure she wanted Peter to know the answer.

“Hmm”. Was all he said, obviously waiting for an answer. Talia was just about to lie and tell him it was just with the guy online when she heard him speak up.

“I dare you to drop your blanket again”

There. He had come right out and dared her something. Talia knew if she capitulated, things would likely be different around her house, but the surge of pleasure she felt when she considered obeying overrode her quite valid concerns. Slowly, watching him watch her the whole time, she let the blanket fall down around her waist again until she was as bare breasted as before.

“I see” was all Peter said, turning back to the television.

For the next fifteen minutes or so Chuck and Talia traded replies, Talia constantly glancing at Peter who seemed content to completely ignore her now that she had dropped the blanket on his rather than her online partner’s, dare.

> > : “Time to drop it again. For two minutes this time”

“Ummm”

> > : “What? Chickening out already?”

“No. It’s just. Well a while ago they asked if I was just doing this for your dares or dares in general.” Talia paused in her reply to Chuck, mentally spacing out for a moment, looking at her cursor, before she continued.

“I didn’t really answer. But they dared me to drop the blanket again. And I did. Soooo...”

> > : “Oh fuck you’ve been sitting there this whole time topless while we’ve be role playing? Good damn you are such a horny little thing, aren’t you? Showing off for your roommate. Who knows, maybe they are into girls and are getting a thrill

“I don’t think so, I mean, they are like hardly looking. I think they just wanted to see if I would - but whatever -- if you want to think that.”

> > : “So, I think they are liking the game as much as you are, just in a different way.”

“Yeah, I guess, maybe, yeah”

> > : “Then, since you are already topless, what you say we continue with one more dare, I have to be going soon though”

“Ok” Talia said, nervous now, sure that there was going to be some escalation.

> > : “Well, I’m sure you are pretty worked up.”

“Yeah”

> > : “I was going to have you masturbate right there, under the blanket, but it’s barely covering you. That seems rather harsh. Tell you what. You’ve got 60 seconds in the bathroom to ‘relieve your tension’ so to speak, and let’s say 15 seconds to get there and get back. So I’m going to set a timer. When I say go, you will have 90 seconds to run there (if you want), get yourself off if you can, and get back to your blanket. If you are late, I promise there will be consequences. If you actually can make yourself cum and get back in time, then we will think about a reward of your choice. How’s that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.