The Dare - Cover

The Dare

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: A Little Truth Comes Out

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Little Truth Comes Out - Talia had no idea what kind of games she would get into once she started to talk more and more with one of her co-writing role playing partners. She soon discovered she was more like Niki than she had ever realized.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It was two days before Talia found ChuckBC online again. The day before she had been late getting home from work and had barely enough time to log in and check messages. So it was with a little trepidation that she logged in on Friday, sending out a quick hello to Chuck while she checked a couple of her ‘note’ stories for updates.

> > : “Missed you yesterday. Thought maybe you were upset with me”

“No, not at all! I swear. Work was a bitch is all. Seriously, it was, um, fun...”

Talia could feel herself blushing immediately, simply remembering the previous encounter; her typing and encouraging him to orgasm while reading her words. It was like it threw a switch in her mind and she felt herself feeling randy and rather wild almost immediately.

> > : “Oh good. I was worried. Especially since I was the only one, you know. I mean you really should join me, just to be fair.”

“True, i guess. It’s just.” Talia was torn. Part of her definitely wanted to play along in a similar manner, especially since Peter was not due home for a while, but she remained uncertain about her ability to continue to pretend.

> > : “Just nothing. C’mon, lets both do it this time. You know the story will get good quick. Especially if you are, you know, mostly naked.”

Talia thought about it for a minute before mentally acquiescing. What Chuck didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, she knew. She could continue the charade.

“Ok, I will. Right now. Give me a second.”

Standing up, Talia slipped her shorts and panties off in one smooth motion, tossing them onto her bed before she walked over and made sure her bedroom door was locked. Not that Peter would ever dare come in unannounced, she just wanted to be sure she had ‘extra’ time to cover up before opening the door. Ruffling her dark black pubic hair briefly, she strode around her room, bottomless, for a moment, enjoying the somewhat naughty freedom. She’d been naked in her room hundreds of times, and in the bathroom or shower of course. But not when she was going to be talking to someone online. It was rather exciting. And a bit nerve wracking.

> > : “Where’d you go? You took forever just to whip off your jeans?”

“Sorry, had to make sure door was locked and stuff. Roommate you know. I’d die.”

> > : “Yeah, I get that. I’m lucky. No one here. I could waltz to the kitchen waggling if I wanted to.”

“Cool”. Talia wasn’t really sure what to say to that, though the idea of Chuck walking around his apartment or house, naked and hard, was oddly titillating, making her think about doing the same, albeit without a waggling hard shaft between her legs.

> > : “Now where were we? Oh yeah, Niki had just sucked off Ben, right? And Jeremy was coming over and Chuck was still behind her?”

“Yeah, oh god, such a slut!” Talia joked back a little before quickly rescanning the last bit of story and working on her reply.

Within minutes she had sent off a rather good two paragraph reply and sat there waiting, feeling the cool fabric of the computer chair beneath her bare bottom. Letting her imagination begin to work on both her imaginary ‘Niki’ self as well as the more real Chuck and Talia discussion, she could feel herself moisten quickly as her finger lightly toyed with one side of her slit, feeling herself open up slightly. She could already imagine Chuck doing the male equivalent, his hard on jutting up from his chair as he read her reply, his hand idly stroking himself before using two hands to type his own reply.

Somehow, knowing the both of them were sitting half naked and typing seemed to add a bit more spice to Talia’s replies, as well as her own enjoyment of what he typed back. She did not have to try very hard to get into it, and she soon felt herself getting quite wet, her legs parting easily as she began to play with herself quite lewdly as she waited for each reply. Every time she sat back to wait on the next reply, she began to outdo herself, parting her legs farther, or dipping her finger in deeper, playing a little game with herself.

> > : “Damn, I don’t know why, but knowing we are both, you know, hard, is making this so much better”

“Yeah” Talia said, ignoring the implication that she was hard yet again. “I am so turned on” she said in the most gender neutral way she could think of.

> > : “I can’t stop stroking, you know, waiting for your replies. I just sit here, edging, waiting. It’s so intense!”

“Um, wow, yeah, me too. That last one got me really going, I think I am making a mess on the chair!”

> > : “TMI! God. You came already? Or did you mean, you know, precum ... if so, damn Ta ... ilweaver!”

ChuckBC was typing so slow, that Talia thought for a second he was going to call her by name, and she began to freak out how the HELL he had known that. Usually he just called her Niki, but when he used her author handle, she knew he was trying to talk to what they both were doing, versus the story.

“No, um, I told you, I don’t get hard like you do. Well, not there.”

> > : “I don’t understand? You can’t get it up? That’s gotta suck. It like just oozes out or something?”

“No.”

Talia sat there, debating on what to say for the longest time. Her body was calming back down and her mind was shying back away from the sexual high she had just been on.

> > : “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have made fun of you. It’s all good. Just enjoy yourself. I mean ourselves, right? Let’s just do that. I swear I didn’t want to make you feel weird or anything. I know I probably got too excited, but, like, I’ve never had anyone to share ANYTHING like this with before. Even if it is just over the internet.”

“No, Chuck. I’m sorry. It’s just hard to explain” she told him, temporizing. She knew he’d probably not believe her, but, on the other hand, maybe she’d acted so weird that he might. But did she dare tell him the truth? It’s like, guys get so weird sometimes, she knew.

“I get wet, not, the other thing, you know, hard” she finally said, sitting back and watching the screen for a long while, her heart in her throat even as she saw the indicator letting her know he was replying.

> > : “You’re a girl?”

“Well, a woman, but yeah. Sorry.”

> > : “Sorry? No, god, it’s fine, it’s just, no way! I mean, I knew maybe some writers had to be female, but like, EVERYONE is just a guy getting off on here, I thought. I mean, aren’t they? I mean, well, if you aren’t then. Oh god, this is too weird, why didn’t you stop me? I mean, I thought we were just two sex starved writers getting off any way we could, through our shared imagination!”

“I dunno. It’s like private. TailWeaver is all I am online, and I purposely left it vague. I want people to like my stories for what they are, not because I’m a female, or a male. Kinda. I dunno, it’s hard to explain. Guys are different when they know they are talking to a girl. I wanted something more real, you know?”

> > : “So you are like Niki? Or Robin? Not really, right?”

“Of course not. It’s all fantasy sheesh!”

> > : ‘I know I know, I’m just freaking out a little.”

“It’s ok, I understand. I was sure you’d never believe me too, so I just played along. I mean, I really didn’t mind, you know. What you were doing.”

> > : “Oh god, really? I mean, but, dang sorry, I’m just freaking. Ya, I know, I said that already!”

“It’s fine. I get it. If you need to go do something else, I understand.”

> > : “No!!!!!! I mean, no, please, it’s good, great even, just surprising. I mean, it sort of makes sense now. You were so good at describing Niki’s thoughts and feelings. No wonder it felt so real!”

“Really? I mean, I try and stuff, it’s not like I’ve ever done half of what she or my other ‘alternates’ do, but I guess I try and put myself in their shoes, so to speak.”

> > : “They don’t wear shoes all that often! <grin>”

“Brute! You know what I meant!”

> > : “Yeah, yeah, its ok, I mean, it’s great, really. God, I don’t know what to think now. I mean, wow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.