The Fundraiser - Cover

The Fundraiser

Copyright© 2018 by mtnrebel

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My son and I agree to made a movie to raise money for his school's football team.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Well he just turned fourteen. Why?”

“Well has he started fucking you too? I could guarantee you another matching check if they’re both up to tag teaming you. Both boys. One session. Maybe another hour.”

I asked Craig if there was enough money to get the necessary gear for the team with the check laying on my clothes and what there was already in the back. He said close but not quite. Maybe another three or four hundred dollars would be more than enough for everything on the coach’s list.

Well crap. It wasn’t that I had any reservations about letting them both fuck me at once. Hell they had already done that but we had already been here longer than I had planned and I still had to get home and fix supper for the boys and dear old hubby. Well what the hell. It looks like we’re getting a bucket of chicken on the way home.

Craig. Go get your brother.

Alex came bounding in ahead of his brother wearing a big ass grin. “Do I get to be part of this movie too?” “Yep. Looks like it if you want to.”

Alex looked happy as hell and asked Craig if he had already cum in my pussy or not. When Craig replied that he had indeed shot my cunt full Alex declared that he was wanting to fuck my pussy then. The boy had a thing for sloppy used pussy. Just like his dad.

Mr. Man in Charge stepped in then. “I don’t have a problem with you hitting your mom’s pussy for a bit son but I actually had something else in mind.” Looking around at me he asked : How do you feel about taking it up the ass? I was thinking about a little more cock sucking, maybe some spit roast, and then get them to take you in the ass and pussy at the same time. What do you think about that?”

“Well over the years I’ve already had about three miles of stiff dick in there so as long as you let them grease it first it’s OK with me.”

Craig and I were told to lay on the bed like we had just finished fucking and Alex was supposed to act like he had just walked into the room. I don’t see why this guy hasn’t already won an Oscar for Best Director.

We got on the bed and I was pleasantly surprised to see that Craig wasn’t going to need much coaxing at all. His cock was already completely hard again just thinking about what was about to happen. You just have to love teenagers.

Alex came walking over and in a very cheerful voice asked “Hey Mom feel like getting some more dick?” He reached down and pulled out his already erect cock. He wasn’t as blessed as his older brother had been but he still had more than enough to get the job done. He was learning pretty quickly how to use it too.

Before I could say “Sure thing. Come on over.” He had his clothes off and was climbing on the bed. He laid down beside me and immediately started sucking on a tit. He stuck his hand between my legs and popped the tit out of his mouth long enough to say “Damn that feels messy.” Then right back on the tit he went. Craig laughed and started in on the other tit. With both tits being energetically sucked on and being finger fucked it didn’t take long to get my motor running again. I took hold of both their cocks and started stroking.

Alex announced he wanted to mouth fuck me just about the same time Craig decided it was time to fuck my tits again. Both of them started moving toward the head of the bed about the same time. Well it had been done before. A little difficult but doable.

Alex put his knees on both sides of my head while Craig once again straddled my chest. Alex was bent over with his hands on the wall merrily fucking away. Since he was a bit smaller than his brother there wouldn’t be any throat fucking this time and he was quickly pumping away with his balls making little slapping sounds as they hit my chin. Craig didn’t seem to be paying attention to how close he was to his brother’s ass. To busy massaging my tits as he stroked his cock between them I guess.

We went at it like this for a bit when the boss motioned for us to change positions. Hands and knees. Cocks front and back. Yummy. Before Craig had a chance to express a preference Alex was behind me working at getting that dick of his inside. Good thing I was already lubed up. Craig laughed again and said “open up wide Mom.” No doubt I was going to get that beautiful cock head buried in my throat again.

Alex used his knees to kick my legs open a little wider and just started hammering away. No messing around with that boy. The loud sound of “Slap! Slap! Slap!’ filled the room again. Craig just shrugged and started pushing his cock in my mouth. In this position no relaxing was required so right down the throat he went.

They spit roasted me for about ten minutes before I felt a familiar throbbing in my cunt. Feels like that boy’s going to go off sooner than anybody was expecting. Yep. Alex groaned loudly and then started filling my pussy, mixing his cum with his brothers. Luckily hand held guy was already back there getting more shots of my pussy getting poked. Boss man motioned for Craig to pull out of my mouth and for me to get into the duck position. Alex was kind of draped across my back and boss man must have wanted the cum to stay inside me when he pulled out. At least until they were ready for the cream pie shot.

Sure enough when Alex pulled out the camera guy got right up to within a couple of feet of my open crotch. I raised up and pushed a bit. It didn’t take much for the cum to start flowing out. It ran down across my pussy lips, some dripping down on the bed and some hanging down from my cunt in strings. They must have loved that shot because they had me stay like that for over a minute.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.