The Fundraiser - Cover

The Fundraiser

Copyright© 2018 by mtnrebel

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My son and I agree to made a movie to raise money for his school's football team.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Another cigarette. Another cup of coffee. Craig laid there on the bed catching his breath. Even after blowing a big ass load in my mouth his cock never really went down. That’s one good thing about fucking teenagers. They reload pretty fast. Looking around I noticed that the men were all naked now and one of the other women had left. The one still there was the first one I had met and she was on the floor happily getting a cock rammed up her ass. Seemed to be taking it pretty well too. I had to step over them when I went to pee.

I was sitting on the bed stroking Craig’s cock with one hand and Mr. Man in Charge’s with the other. The fact that I was doing this while carrying on a conversation with them didn’t seem strange at all. There was a knock at the door and Mr. Man in Charge said he had arranged to have some food delivered. Great I thought. More pizza. I was surprised when two guys carried in what looked like a car load of Chinese food. These two got real bug eyed when they saw what was going on and their eyes got even larger when they were told Craig was my son. They asked if they could stay for a bit and everybody looked at me. I nodded yes. I mean, sure, why not. After everyone had a chance to chow down it was time to get back to work. Craig was hard, rested and ready.

I positioned myself so that I was on all fours with one camera pointed directly at my ass and the other two had good side views. The hand held guy just went where he wanted. Craig got behind me and started tongue fucking my pussy and licking my ass a bit. He doesn’t usually do that but damn it felt good. After a few minutes of this he must have figured I was ready. He started out slow by rubbing his cock all over my pussy and ass. Then slowly slid just the head of his cock in me. After everything else today that felt pretty damn good. He continued to fuck me slowly, sliding his cock in me a little deeper each stroke. Hand held guy was bouncing around from side to side and I heard the camera guy at the foot of the bed being told to lower his camera a bit and get a good up angle shot. I guess they had noticed that with my smaller size and how big Craig was that my pussy lips were being stretched and pulled out on every back stroke. My pussy was gripping him pretty tight. Craig started fucking me faster and sliding his cock in farther. When he finally slid it all the way in he had just about run out of pussy and he was hitting bottom with that fat cock head just about every time. Not unusual when he fucked me doggy style. He fucked me like this for about ten minutes, picking up speed as we went. I looked back at Craig and I must have had that look on my face because he suddenly started slamming into me hard, deep and fast. That was all it took.

Now I’m usually fairly verbal when I’m getting fucked but I’m not much of a moaner. Usually. This time however I couldn’t have stopped the moan that started coming out of me. It started low and deep and finished up pretty loud. That was because I was cumming harder than I had in a long time. Spasms kept running through me and it felt like my pussy clenched up tight enough to cut Craig’s dick in half. I didn’t think it was ever going to stop. I was no longer on all fours. My ass was still up in the air, it couldn’t go anywhere with Craig’s cock still buried in it, but my face and tits were flat on the mattress. I was still gasping for air and my legs were still shaking like crazy when Craig slapped me on the ass and told me to roll over and spread out. That boy was wanting to spread me out and hit mama’s pussy hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.