The Fundraiser - Cover

The Fundraiser

Copyright© 2018 by mtnrebel

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My son and I agree to made a movie to raise money for his school's football team.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

The following weekend Craig and I met them at a cheap sleazy motel on the other side of the river. The kind of motel that has a bar across the parking lot and looks like it might charge by the hour. I had been there a few times before. We had barely gotten out of the van when a man walked up and asked if we were there for the “athletic donation”. When I answered that we were he took a long hard look at my tits and said we’re in the room at the end. Figures. You can make a lot of noise in that room and nobody hears you. I’d been in there before too.

To say we walked into the room would be inaccurate. Maneuvered and twisted our way in would be more like it. It was a small room to begin with. How big a room do you really need to fuck somebody for an hour or two after all? There were two couples standing around along with five or six men all standing back by the bathroom. They had three professional looking cameras set up. One on each side of the bed and one at the foot. That was to get good close-ups of his cock slamming into me I later found out. And a sound boom! A real honest to God sound boom! Wow. We’re going all out now. The couple I had met at our house walked up and gave us both a hug. The man stuck his face between my tits and you could barely understand him when he said “I remember these babies!”

Introductions were made all around but I don’t think anyone was really paying attention. One of the men standing by the bathroom walked over and said I believe you’ll be wanting this. He handed me a certified check made out to my son’s school for a thousand dollars! When I remarked on how that was more than I was expecting he rubbed my pussy and replied that he was sure we were going to be worth it. I guess real actual mother fucker movies are harder to find than I thought. We were asked if we had ever made any movies before. Just the ones my husband or his friends make when we decide to have a little extra fun.

I looked at the guy whom had given me the check and asked him what he wanted us to do. He was obviously the man in charge. “We’ll just let you guys fuck each other for awhile and then take a break. Just do what you usually do to begin with. We’ll probably do this two or three times and as long as we get a couple of good cum shots it’ll work out. I’d like to get one of him cumming in your pussy and a good shot of it leaking out and one of him in your mouth. I hear you’re quite a good cocksucker.” I did a little curtsy, said thank you and that came from getting lots of practice. “I bet” he said.

Then we got started. They got the cameras going and he repeated that we should just act natural. Craig shrugged and walked over to me. “Hey Mom. Feel like getting in a good fuck before starting supper?” he asked while slapping me on the ass. “Why the hell not!” I replied and stripped off my tee shirt and skirt. That was it. I never wear a bra and panties unless it’s for church or a funeral and not always then. To many opportunities to flash some skin to be bothered by clothes. The younger ones are best. Some of the looks on a ten or eleven year old’s face when you flop a tit out or shoot them an open beaver are priceless.

Anyway I stripped down and hopped up on the bed. My titties had just about stopped wobbling around when Craig jumped up on the bed naked. That started the titty wobble again. There have been a few times when I thought the girls were going to beat me to death. Especially now that I’m older. They’re bigger.

Craig got right up and straddled my chest. “No foreplay?” I asked and he said this is foreplay as he grabbed two handfuls of tit and wrapped them around his already rock hard cock. It seemed like everybody was crowded as close to the bed as they could get as they watched my son tit fuck me for a bit. I rearranged the pillows so that my head was propped up so that his cock was poking me in the face on every stroke. Craig slid up a bit closer and I started sucking on his cock head on the up strokes. Take it in my mouth, give it a suck and listen to the little “pop” sound it made every time it came back out. We did this for several minutes before Craig said “I’m getting to close. Pussy eating time!” Oh hell yeah.

Craig slid down the bed and when he got there I was ready for him with my legs spread wide. I heard the man in charge tell one of the cameramen to make sure he got a good close-up of my pussy before Craig got started. Well Craig wasn’t an expert then but he was still pretty good at pussy munching. He started out by kissing and licking my inner thighs and worked his way up to where the fur should be.

Hell. I forgot to mention that didn’t I? My snatch is as smooth as the day I was born. Been shaving it since hair started trying to grow on it. Just always liked it better that way and have yet to receive one complaint about it. Sorry about getting off track. Back to the story.

Well Craig was licking and kissing and taking small bites all around when I felt him spread my pussy lips apart. Then the real fun began. He licked up and down my slit making sure to pay attention to my clit and fuck hole. He really likes to get his tongue way up there and give me a good tongue fucking. I’ll have to admit that I kind of like it too. He’s always done this thing where he gets my clit in his mouth, sucks on it real hard while flicking his tongue rapidly over it. Tongue fuck. Clit suck. Tongue fuck. Clit suck. When I start to moan a bit he knows it’s time to concentrate on the clit suck and start pumping three or four fingers in me. It usually doesn’t take long after that and it didn’t this time either. I arched my back, clamped down with my thighs hard enough to crack his skull almost and shoved his face into my pussy as hard as I could. He shoved his hand up inside me and started to wiggle his fingers around while continuing to suck on my clit. Believe me it’s possible for a gal to cum so hard that her cunt goes numb for a minute and this was one of those times. When my eyes began to focus again I announced it was time for one of those breaks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.